Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari (35401 Views)

Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" / Amaechi & Wike Unite At A Town Hall Meeting In Rivers (Photos) / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Reference(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
Symphony007:
Indeed!! How Buhari threats ameachi will be the ultimate litmus test of who he says he is, despite the fact he has failed many others since he assumed office.

Hmm. The man Amaechi is a serious albatross around Buhari's neck. I just don't know how Buhari will square the circle. Send his name to Senate and they will eat him alive there. Buhari will have to eat some humble pie on Amaechi's behalf.
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by sdindan: 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
sameer1212:
Stop saying trash, so it is WIKE that is not corrupt abi Mtcheww.
Because wike is corrupt that should be why amaechi will not be probed?
May God heal ur madness
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by JUBILEE2000: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
No court has convicted Amechi for corruption. Until that is done, he remains eligible for appointment as a minister

3 Likes

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by dexpee4life(m): 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Zico5:
This man speak too much for my liking. If Amaechi is corrupt, then probe him. There is no two ways about it, u can't teach Buhari how he is going to form his government. If u have any grievance against Amaechi,that does not means u can run him down with ur mouth. Do the needful, court is at ur mercy.
Are you not aware that he has gone to the same court he closed for almost two years to put a stop to the probe
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by dexpee4life(m): 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
JUBILEE2000:
No court has convicted Amechi for corruption. Until that is done, he remains eligible for appointment as a minister
That is story for the gods
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by blef2014: 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mr Wike THE TOWN CRIER please go to EFCC if you're serious about your ALLEGATIONS, the court of public opinion wouldn't help you.
Oh! by the way I hope you've not been to the GLASS HOUSE or still in the GLASS HOUSE, if you have, please TAKE AM JEJE with the stones.

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by chigoizie7(m): 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
sameer1212:
Stop saying trash, so it is WIKE that is not corrupt abi Mtcheww.

U see why naija will take time to grow? It because of people like u. Brother, please quit this ur blame game.

Wike made a suggestion based on what he has seen as a successor to Amaechi's govt. Thus pointed it out. It does not mean that he, wike might as well be corrupt.

The fact that wike is also corrupt, does it make amaechi a saint? Non corrupt?

Amaaechi is being indicted, allow d authorities to probe him, and until wike is also found wanting, he should be probed as well.

Who is loosing on the long run? Na me and u, so, what's ur gain trying to justify amaechi's act that wike is also a thief or corrupt? None.
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by ibntwk: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Editor1:

https://www.thecable.ng/no-one-corrupt-amaechi-wike-warns-buhari
Imagine kettle calling pot black. Your days are numbered Mr. Wike all those embezzlement u committed while in education is in d light. Posterity would soon catch up with u

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by abagoro(m): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Amaechi is the best Governor out of South-Douth by a wide margin during his time. Jonathan used all means possible to make Rivers State ungovernable but God has punished Jonathan already. Amaechi shall be blessed for his sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by fountainsLtd: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
SaiBuharii:
An average Nigerian want Ameachi the Liom of South South to be in the cabinet, not just be, but have a key position.

Abeg when tribunal go pursue this 6 months governor?

Amachi remains the best governor in past administration! Wike is just ranting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Rhea(f): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wike should face Rivers state. Unless he has no agenda for the state, he should be busy governing and have no time for trash talk. He is a governor. he should act with decorum, unless of course he is incapable of doing so.

Amaechi will face the music if and when he is found corrupt.

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by gbeseun(m): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Who is nyesom wikee,Ur days are numbered

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by laserjet: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The presidiot doesn't care about that. As long as Amaechi was one of those who bank rolled his campaign; He (Amaechi) is a sacred cow.

The man goes about blurting "I will pight kwarruption", While his closest men are all epitome of corruption.

Buhari is not just a dullardiinhoo, He's also a liardiinho. undecided

Ode ni e.

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL... Wike, PMB doesn't need your advice. Tell that to Mama peace
people like is the main reason why abortion should be legal this country. Okoko like you
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
I made FTC

u guys removed my comment *

Amaechi is a criminal

Amaechi deceived Dakuku perterside, he sold his only property to Amechi's wife for 12billion naira

where did Amaechi get that kind of money from

Amaechi awarded fake and uncompleted projects in rivers and made away with the money

we the rivers men will tell u more of Amaechi

he was against Wike because he knew all his shortfalls and lapses

so buhari if u want to begin ur probe adventure

Arrest Amaechi first
Welcome to the club Mate...
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by PStacks(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The presidiot doesn't care about that. As long as Amaechi was one of those who bank rolled his campaign; He (Amaechi) is a sacred cow.

The man goes about blurting "I will pight kwarruption", While his closest men are all epitome of corruption.

When you finish hurting from your Goodluck Jonathan defeats pls let us know!

As for now, I understand u are still grieving and in a state of shock, u might not be too sound mentally and emotionally, so I understand how you feel.

Its ok you lick your wounds, I have absolutly no problem about that, Maybe when you hear EFCC invites Goodluck and he's finally sent to Kuje Prison, that time u'l wake up from ur state of delirium.

I mean, why should anybody hurt more than the bereaved. Even Goodluck dares not admit he's one tenth any good near Buhari, u'l come here and be talking crap..

If you like don't face your books, write your exams and pass, get mobilised for youth service and start ur life. Be there in your school dormitory calling Buhari Whatever name pleases you! Eehwwwuuu!

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Bigmillz:
people like is the main reason why abortion should be legal this country. Okoko like you
See your ugly face Get out of my face joor.

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by chichriso: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
Amaechi is the worst corrupt past governor
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by PStacks(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
wike....

Look at who says "Feel free to call Buhari a Dullard he too knows his one"

Ok, tell me, who's more of a dullard you who don't know the different between "He's and His".

Born olodo displaying his ignorance stupidly. You better correct it before we address the issue of whom the true dullard is.
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by glory2glory: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
idongesit88:
Amaechi is a theft
Is a theft?
Is Amaechi also responsible for your English?

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
I nEva knew wike is a gud advaasa... but Em no adive Bro Johan na? dump ass nigga
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Smithkline555: 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
idongesit88:
Amaechi is a theft
Why are you doing this na.... It's not fair ooo cheesy
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by papalumi29(m): 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wike is being defeated here, he has every power as at today to prosecute Rotimi, he ought not wait for PMB to do it for him.
Of course, no politician is clean in Nigeria, but PMB has given Rotimi the chance to plead bargain.
Am sure, Wike has seen the handwriting on the wall that he will eventually be thrown out of the Government House, the INEC officer, he used in rigging the election is cooperating with the police.

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Appareil(m): 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Forget about him and follow uour own.
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by figment232(m): 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
SaiBuharii:
An average Nigerian want Ameachi the Liom of South South to be in the cabinet, not just be, but have a key position.

Abeg when tribunal go pursue this 6 months governor?
Only APC BIGOTS
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
But that agbaya parrot Wike can probe Amaechi can't he? Afterall Buhari plans on probing and prosecuting the current past regime for corruption, the governors should do the same also!
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by 989900: 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
Am I happy the past admin was kicked out? Yes.

Would we have done it without Rotimi and Tinubu? I doubt it.

Leave them alone . . . they gave us PMB>GEJ.

Am I grateful? Absolutely Yes!
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by precious1967(m): 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
black kettle calling pot black. aitete m'ole, ole nsalo.
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Menace2Society(m): 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
idongesit88:
Amaechi is a theft
cheesy
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

See names! Our presido don suffer!!
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL... Wike, PMB doesn't need your advice. Tell that to Mama peace
So u now support corruptionnor maybe stealing... cant u see dat u re an enemy of Nigeria?
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by tuzle(m): 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
wike it is not is fault that he his corrupt it is in naija people blood to be corrupt 90 percent of nigerians if giving the same position would have done the samething. Let not be deceived buhari also has some atom of corruption in him (ask tinubu, amaechi). Jonathan is one of the dumbest president i have ever seen his corruption was so glaring that even a blind man could see. Fashola was corrupt but he did it with swags. Wike also his corrupt infact all of them are corrupt. Untill monkey stop eating bannana that is when corruption will stop in nigeria. Like i said corruption runs in the family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WTO: Abdulhamid Adamu Has Fake University Degrees - SaharaReporters / Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally / Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.