Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (277586 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Dannan: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Shalom. Arewa is a crazy human being grin what's wrong with chike, the way he sings atimes is annoying.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by rossyc(f): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
mapsmatician:

Aside being a hit, she made it her own song. She didn't jst sing it lyk others, she added her own lines from other songs to make it enjoyable. Besides, did u c her performance on stage? It was amazing.
Daz so true, Arewa's performance wuz on point, she nailed it.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by malonephill(m): 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
homesteady:
Chaiiii! Dehinde ohhh, I don't know the song very well oh, but I knew he forgot his lyrics, especially the rap!
honestly, I have to object dehinde this time, he might blow in music o, but seriously project is not his line......he's not in competition atall
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by rossyc(f): 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
homesteady:
I was expecting more body movements from Joy naaa! Wetin happen? This was the time for her to showcase her gra gra which she was showing during the semi-final audition!
Though apart from that, everything was superb!
Exactly, Bantu was right, i was expecting her to put more energy in that performance. Well she tried sha..
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Teenaba:
Please avail me the names of the chanels that show mtn project fame season 8 and the time these stations air the programme. Thanks.

CC@Teenaba

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by rossyc(f): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
malonephill:
honestly, I have to object dehinde this time, he might blow in music o, but seriously project is not his line......he's not in competition atall
My thought too.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
macklef:
I missed today, s show jareh. Unless any station will still show it.
I bashed my uncles car dis afternoon and i have not been myself. Lol

Btw immaculate of prev season is on fuse showing on TVC.
Dont bother asking me cable what or wireless that. I mean on the real TVC o.

You this comedian you don come again grin

So you bash your uncle's car courtesy of bad mouth I guess
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
homesteady:
I was expecting more body movements from Joy naaa! Wetin happen? This was the time for her to showcase her gra gra which she was showing during the semi-final audition!
Though apart from that, everything was superb!

Exactly!!! That song require some booty moves and she didn't shake body enough so for once Adebantu was right.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Adortem: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
The best performance tonight was that of Arewa and the worst was Biqo (no hard feelings though) in Ade Bantu's voice "really very boring" Biqo totally lost it,I don't see him lasting in that house, surprised that he made it this far. I expected more dance steps from Jeff. Joy too didn't dance much, she was not spectacular, though she has a very rich tone of voice. Anderson struggled with the song,at a point he was shutting his eyes just to focus, they really brought him from his comfort zone with the song. I think Kumi is being over rated though she has improved but she has an average voice just like Tejiri. I think the ghanians in the house are not strong contenders like previous seasons of PFA...
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Dannan: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
mapsmatician:
Hmmm! Deinde haff bleep o. I mean, he shud jst calm down n get use to his lyrics. Or cud it be stage fright? He has a lot of fans, but he keeps letting them down on stage every weekend...he shouldn't let Chike's vote be a waste o. If he isn't careful, he wil be on probatn again dis wk. I enjoy his troublesomeness in d academy n wudn't want him to go.
Even the judges are already tired of saying the same thing. I think he is losing focus or maybe thinks he is too 'good'
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Dannan: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
Teenaba:

Anybody? Please!
ONtv shows by 8/8:30 - 9:00pm
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Dannan: 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
I am looking forward to the day the Judges and the Faculty are going to beat themselves over these contestants, even aunt joke is showing sway grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
Anderson u tried wella. Dats not an easy song to pull off. Team Anderson it's time to support our guy. 2 to 306 is d magic code. #TeamAnderson#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Dannan: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
Anderson is wearing jalabia, hahaha, he tried jare. Even Bebe is laughing at him.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by okabe(m): 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
mapsmatician:

Aside being a hit, she made it her own song. She didn't jst sing it lyk others, she added her own lines from other songs to make it enjoyable. Besides, did u c her performance on stage? It was amazing.
Yea, dat I agree to! Especially wit her Fela dance moves grin and the thunder thingy at the end. D lady was on fire.
Her performance was d best 4 me
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
vanvick247:
Anderson u tried wella. Dats not an easy song to pull off. Team Anderson it's time to support our guy. 2 to 306 is d magic code. #TeamAnderson#
200 votes for him from me

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by okabe(m): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
Aitee1:

Imagine the way she ended it, babe is good joor just give it to her irrespective of who's your favourite.

Yea, I give it to her, that ending was spectacular. . .I'm sure lagbaja wud b very pleased wit her
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Dickin: 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
deinde y na°°°short of words.speechless I must say,u fall hand with ur charisma and gallivanting #ibinunation# pls step up ur game. electrifying performance@arewa good stage and audience mangt.Thumbs up. Project Fame West Africa season 7 still d best of all.. MTN jus managing or probably economizing,anticipating for more thrilling stage,no audience signpost 4 contestants,faculty now 3 and judges also 3.seemingly thought kaffy participation was way to exorbitant..with all my money I need a very electrifying stage.,graphics and well put 2gada show like season 7.MTN make una step up.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
Arewa, Ada, Pearl, Oluchi & Anderson should be the last ones standing. Arewa was FAB tonyt...Deinde & Chike were a disappointment sad

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Aitee1:

You this comedian you don come again grin

So you bash your uncle's car courtesy of bad mouth I guess
Lol but i dnt have bad mouth now, atleast not for the rest part of today. Ave bin very gentle since afternoon
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by duke59(m): 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
Arewa was on fire 2day kiss
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nickymezor(f): 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
Teenaba:
Please avail me the names of the chanels that show mtn project fame season 8 and the time these stations air the programme. Thanks.
Get tv shows it by 9 - 10:30pm
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nickymezor(f): 11:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
Zellie:
Can they just fast forward the show to the part where Arewa gets the money grin embarassed
Lolz,
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nickymezor(f): 11:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hmmmmm so all d contestants re all on probation. It aint cool @ all. Some performances were slayed nw, Haba.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 3:37am On Aug 24, 2015
inimitkel:
Arewa, Ada, Pearl, Oluchi & Anderson should be the last ones standing. Arewa was FAB tonyt...Deinde & Chike were a disappointment sad
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!! Those bois r wack! Jeff dint nail dt song! Anderson dint too bt hs consistency makes him T0P! Chike shud jus leav already....guy hs disappointed me over $ over again....Dehinde's time is near eviction.....Biko too.......kumi hs gottn beta but wnt last........she cnt cmpare wt dem Pearl,Oluchy,Arewa,Ada $ evn Joy........d guys r goin home following eachoda.......except alhaji Anderson of cos! Lol

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by lordthree(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2015
please nigerian songs shouldnt be done on project fame its just a waste of their voices like how do you showcase your voice singing german juice
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by ministerblessed: 10:32am On Aug 24, 2015
lordthree:
please nigerian songs shouldnt be done on project fame its just a waste of their voices like how do you showcase your voice singing german juice
Exactly my tots and it was obvious dt Joy was nt comfortable wit d song.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Passerby2(f): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2015
Who noticed MTN Project fame has stopped organising eviction parties for the evicted contestants? .... Guess there isn't much funding for this year's project fame
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
lordthree:
Very tru, funny enough the few Nigerian songs you can Train yr voice with are few songs done by timi dakolo or darey or gospel songs and for the females Asa but I think dey just trying to Bring the groove into the show
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Chekyjustice(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
Please, I knw I have missed the show a lot. Have not even watched it for once since it started. I knw tvc and ontv show it. But wah I don't knw is the days and time. Please, someone should help me with the time and days of airing. Thanks
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by kaze4blues(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
at the start of this season's project fame, someone here on nairaland tipped arewa as underdog who may spring surprises as d show progresses.
I think its coming to reality. arewa has been d most consistent dis season. her performances so far have been without criticisms or corrections from the judges. and yes! shes got great concepts.
I pray she wins.
dehinde's days are now numbered. same wit chike, biko. I think only Jeff and Anderson will last amidst the guys.

With the way arewa is going, I don't think there is a match for her among d contestants. she's always springing surprises.

buh MTN why now?? why must all the contestants be put on probation?
anyway u sha want to do it. ...Some contestants must not be evicted even if thr votes re low.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by slimzyguy(m): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
#team Arewa# That girl is too good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.