Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (277523 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Passerby2:
Who noticed MTN Project fame has stopped organising eviction parties for the evicted contestants? .... Guess there isn't much funding for this year's project fame

I thought the same thing. The judges don't save anymore as well. Something doesn't just seem right this season but hey who cares as far as Arewa, Ada, Pearl and Anderson makes top 5.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by incredu: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
They are overworking these guys. Only Arewa and maybe Oluchi gave an over-the-top performance this week.
But putting everyone on probation is simply crap.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
pls vote for anderson #team anderson# pls have mercy on dehinde vote for him too abeg #team dehinde#

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
How I wish Uncle Ben gave them a proper dress down after telling them to continue dancing, it would have been epic gringrin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zellie: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
Started from the bottom grin

1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
homesteady:
How I wish Uncle Ben gave them a proper dress down after telling them to continue dancing, it would have been epic gringrin

Especially "ibinunation" that was showing his dance steps ba? grin grin

I like how he told them their attitude & past performances would determine their votes....
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 7:27am On Aug 25, 2015
kaze4blues:
at the start of this season's project fame, someone here on nairaland tipped arewa as underdog who may spring surprises as d show progresses.
I think its coming to reality. arewa has been d most consistent dis season. her performances so far have been without criticisms or corrections from the judges. and yes! shes got great concepts.
I pray she wins.
dehinde's days are now numbered. same wit chike, biko. I think only Jeff and Anderson will last amidst the guys.

With the way arewa is going, I don't think there is a match for her among d contestants. she's always springing surprises.

buh MTN why now?? why must all the contestants be put on probation?
anyway u sha want to do it. ...Some contestants must not be evicted even if thr votes re low.
As stupid dis might sound, arewa doesnt have fans like anderson, chike, jeff, ada who would vote for her. she cant win. she might just an emekus or tolu.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by AbuadStudent(m): 8:56am On Aug 25, 2015
I believe there is something between Jeff and pearl, who watched the extended version on gettv
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 9:39am On Aug 25, 2015
AbuadStudent:
I believe there is something between Jeff and pearl, who watched the extended version on gettv
too bad I no get gettv for my gotv.......abeg wat cable is gettv? DSTV?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 9:46am On Aug 25, 2015
Chekyjustice:
Please, I knw I have missed the show a lot. Have not even watched it for once since it started. I knw tvc and ontv show it. But wah I don't knw is the days and time. Please, someone should help me with the time and days of airing. Thanks

ONTV (mon-fri 8:30-9pm , sat $ sun-8:30pm-10pm).......
TVC (mon-fri 6:00-6:30pm , sat 6pm-7pm, sunday 5:30pm -7pm)......Now u hv no "EXCUSE" Lol
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by feminineA: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2015
AbuadStudent:

There is nothing between them. As a matter of fact she was cuddling around dehinde yesterday and during their talk show with Oluchi dehinde had to ask. She said theirs nothing between them that she was just giving audience something to watch for their viewing pleasure.

The one I didn't notice was Kumi n Anderson. They like themselves and want to see if something can happen outside the house
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Passerby2(f): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2015
feminineA:

There is nothing between them. As a matter of fact she was cuddling around dehinde yesterday and during their talk show with Oluchi dehinde had to ask. She said theirs nothing between them that she was just giving audience something to watch for their viewing pleasure.

The one I didn't notice was Kumi n Anderson. They like themselves and want to see if something can happen outside the house

Pearl is fast losing fan base... She has shifted from Jeff... Its now Dehinde.... Mtscheew!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by joywendy(f): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
apcpdpallscam:
Ade Bantu!Ade Bantu!Ade Bantu!joy was relaxed,cool n superb.Ade Bantu pls don't always criticise whn needless.are u forming Simon Cowell or piers Morgan.i would request u perform one of ds days to practicalse ur judgment.
Lol! I swear down that guy is the simon cowell of mtnpF....harsh to the core!!

Mtnpf will be so boring without his seemingly harsh/blunt judgement.

You guys should free the guy! One of my best judges grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by kaze4blues(m): 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
phrezzz:
As stupid dis might sound, arewa doesnt have fans like anderson, chike, jeff, ada who would vote for her. she cant win. she might just an emekus or tolu.

u may be correct buh who tells you dat things won't change. loyalties do change too at any point in time.
If she continues to up her performances consistently every week then I tell u many people will start supportin her.
fans whose favorites have been evicted may even sway to her side.
a good product is not always too hard to sell.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
nitane25:
too bad I no get gettv for my gotv.......abeg wat cable is gettv? DSTV?
Nah on Startimes, DSTV ain't enough...get ST cheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Deinde voice don go extinct oh

His fans better pray for him so he can atleast sing us some farewell song on Sunday grin

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Adortem: 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aitee1:

His fans better pray for him so he can atleast sing us some farewell song on Sunday grin
Lols, I am afraid for him too, he is experiencing the Law of diminishing returns too soon...
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Fogerrit! Jeff is an amazing singer. Tho it's hard to say, but i must admit...he is better than Chike. He has gud contrl of his voice. Chike has a gud voice bt doesn't knw hw to use it. if he continues like dis, he will start getting us bored.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gengen118: 11:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
the contestant are really good but they are too playful n r not taken this serious except for Anderson , but a times over seriousness self no good that's for Anderson. He should try and loosen up a bit.
All in all I like Jeff Anderson Arewa
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 26, 2015
Aitee1:

he caused it, the thing is you knowing urself, deinde cant stay a day witout talking just rest the voice, I don't know if his people are not telling him. Most times when I watch football game and I shouted all tru i know what i have done myself i cant sing the next day, so i know myself. And Maybe he is emotionaly down cause most times ur voice works with your emotion, Drops mic.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zellie: 8:40am On Aug 26, 2015
mapsmatician:
Fogerrit! Jeff is an amazing singer. Tho it's hard to say, but i must admit...he is better than Chike. He has gud contrl of his voice. Chike has a gud voice bt doesn't knw hw to use it. if he continues like dis, he will start getting us bored.
Of course Jeff is better than Chike, I don't like him but he's good
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by crowntoro(f): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2015
Zellie:
Of course Jeff is better than Chike, I don't like him but he's good
you right.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
Plz guys I want to know how dis PFW 100MB works. The presenter said texting PFW to 131 gets u 100MB and 10voting slots. How do I vote with my available slots? Response needed ASAP. #TeamAnderson#
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Dannan: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aunt joke is not telling these contestants the truth o, what she is telling dehinde is entering one ear and coming out of the other. Taaa! Telling him he has a nice voice.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Dannan: 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mrs Ige has vexed o. If Mrs ige can get angry with a contestant..............
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
vanvick247:
Plz guys I want to know how dis PFW 100MB works. The presenter said texting PFW to 131 gets u 100MB and 10voting slots. How do I vote with my available slots? Response needed ASAP. #TeamAnderson#
U go their website project fame use google search. then click vote.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Adortem: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Who knows why MITV isn't showing ProjectFame now? meant to be 6:30pm-7:00pm daily.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Passerby2:

Pearl is fast losing fan base... She has shifted from Jeff... Its now Dehinde.... Mtscheew!
its a lie! Cnt b cus of dt......ahn ahn ! Hmph!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
inimitkel:

Nah on Startimes, DSTV ain't enough...get ST cheesy
Lol na kuku Gotv I get.......I for dey see d undiluted version
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
nitane25:
Lol na kuku Gotv I get.......I for dey see d undiluted version
Its all good, @least U get to be updated with the daily routine on soundcity

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Dannan:
Aunt joke is not telling these contestants the truth o, what she is telling dehinde is entering one ear and coming out of the other. Taaa! Telling him he has a nice voice.

Deinde has a good voice. Watch his audition video, u will agree with me. It might nt be fantastic as others, bt it's very nice. There r some songs that rily brings out his voice.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
Who heard Chike sang 2day? Wow! Now, that's d Chike we knw.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.