Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". (62950 Views)

How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? / What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / 7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by chibwike(m): 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
Creamish:

Stop giving urself unnecessary irritation by checking out DPs of ladies.

Meaning?
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
Happy Birthday bluedeilia smiley

1 Like

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by rudestmcblaze: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
Op in as much as u wud want to air ur view, u shud still appreciate individual differences. Different strokes for different parts of the body
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Missmossy(f): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
Romance section won't change one bit. Still the same set of people doing what they are best at.

The comments here though undecided

2 Likes

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
otunsman:
Wetin i hate pass na that bleaching. Her green vein go turn greener,her complexion go turned coke and fanta couple with irritating stretchmarks.She go even dey denge pose join. jezzz.
Looool. You been wd a bleached up bitch before, I know.
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Creamish(f): 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
chibwike:
Meaning?

If what u see on most NL ladies' DP irritates U, stop checking out the DPs.
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
sonofananimal2:
LONG TIME.

HOW YOU DEY!!

I'm fyn ooo nd u?
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by chibwike(m): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
Creamish:

If what u see on most NL ladies' DP irritates U, stop checking out the DPs.
I never talked about checking DPS, I was only emphasizing on the fact that ladies tend to change their voice, when making calls.
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Sweetie, you just thanked Creamish.
So what exactly are you passing on? undecided
am passing on the gesture by her to appear friendly to me,"you welcome hun"now who the hell is her hun?and as for you viva please am not your sweetie.my name is randyhot,and i wish to be addressed as such.
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
Creamish:

Just when u think one cannot be dumber, someone rushes to prove u wrong.

Don't bother babe.. he'll beat u at it. Hez dat good! cheesy
whenever you start typing the sensless and expect us to read,am concience bound to call you to order and put an end to such foolishness.
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by sonofananimal2: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
adeh39:

I'm fyn ooo nd u?
FIND OH. NO MIND MY LATE REPLY, I JUST DEY BUSY TROUGH OUT TODAY.
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
An2elect2:

I don't exchange words with screwed up folks.

I only state facts. Go and do something life changing. This is bull shyte!
am here for two purposes,for intellectual benefits and for entertainment so you see i already have a life,i dont know if same can be said about you,i advice that you take studies very seriously as this will help you to articulate your views more profoundly and not your bleating out of "go get a life"to anyone that see through your charade.

1 Like

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by SirDorianGray(m): 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
safarigirl:
Thank you for your insightful post, but let me tell you a reality you fail to realise.

This write-up is some inconsequential BULLSHIT.....girls wey dey change DP everytime do so because they take a lot of pics......and there are people who appreciate them. I change DPs once in at least 3 months and ain't nobody chatting me up for that.

Secondly, the 'mirage' you speak of, is what heightens marketability. Yes, if you want to get attention, you have to look shiny, nobody buys the dull looking toys. Even you, would not walk up to a girl with zero make-up and 'attachment' on the road or anywhere. No, people are drawn to the attractive girls, Nd the 'brighter' you are, the more people will approach you. It is a fact many male hypocrites here will attempt to dispute.

Thirdly, any girl wey wan open leg go always find guy wey wan make her leg dey permanently open and that guy will marry her. Afterall, there are many renowned oloshos now living happily with their husbands while all the girls whose legs remained closed are starting to develop cobwebs between them cuz nobody has time to start welding that shiiit open.

So, Mr. OP, for everything you find nauseating about any girl's attitude, there are thousands of guys that find it attractive, you're just one dude in over a billion on earth, your opinion will only matter to one girl- your wife.

Good Point(s) except the open legs part..
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Musicminista(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
adorable29:

If your girl puts on no make up, then that is good for her. You do not have to use YOUR GIRL'S STANDARD to judge every other girl! Afterall, there are deeper life girls who uses only thread and their natural hair. Does your girl use only thread for her hair? Cos trust me those deeper life brothers who marries this women are also judging ur girl!

Talkling about marriage, that your girl doesn't use even "powder" as you said doesn't guarantee a happy marriage. In anycase, if you marry a girl you have only seen on make up and then you see her without make up and that is enough to spoil your marriage then that's your own foolishness cos apparently, you married her ONLY FOR HER BEAUTIFUL MADE UP FACE!

I agree sometimes, its overdone or not done properly, but make up is a beautiful thing and girls who use it properly look awesome in it. By the way, its not necessarily to get men that makes them do it. Afterall, Married women use make up too!

Guys use deodorants and perfumes and good body soap and cream! Why are they not using our native black soap? Do you mean they are also deceiving ladies with a fake body smell? Y'll should learn to live and let live!

I just wonder what this our cavemen in Naija will do when plastic surgery becomes a trend in Naija as it is in most western world! Lol !
Sometimes read before you reply. My point was that the important thing is character. I said hardly uses make up not doesnt. Make up is good no doubt just understand before you speak. Afterall beauty was not d only attribute i wrote. I wrote respect, also n odas. Just get my point!
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by SirDorianGray(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
evegran:
OP half of what you've written is bullshit.
I love changing my dps on bbm, I love fashion and trends- so I take a lot of pictures when I can.

Op don't you have better concerns tho? Like the economy? Security challenges in the country?

I believe people should be free to do whatever makes em happy, and I also believe everybody's beautiful. It's weird seeing a guy post this, like you're sad and beefing beautiful girls who apparently mostly say NO to you.

0_o

Loool mean gal...
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by SirDorianGray(m): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
In as much as I respect and represent what some of these lists that some of my hommies make here highlighting issues that is obviously wrong with some women and by extension helping some of them to change their views and perception about life ,I still maintain that some points are immature ,selfish ,outright lies and reeks of lack of self confidence and some of them concocted bullshiit.

Niggas don't need to make these women smarter by reminding them about their Achilles heels.

The only time you raise awareness and the sleeping head becomes smarter is through constant criticisms ,guys should learn how to keep quiet about some behavioural patterns of women else it might just come back to bite us if they become smarter. grin
women are already running with an ideology that is to our own disadvantage ,calling them out might just be the last straw that breaks the camel's back and usher in an era of confusion and changes we might not like at the end of the day .

The best way to remain in charge is to ensure that your agitators doesn't grow out from accepting the Greek gift you gave to them. wink I just hope smart guys in the house will get this message.

Point noted
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by tosyne2much(m): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
zoelife:

Oh she's right?

Now grow up and get a life.

With all these ur female 'hate' posts I hope u birthed urself and intend to also marry urself in the future.

Cc: tosyne.2much & sons

Smh
I got your mention

I throway salute oooo cool
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
Randyhot:
am here for two purposes,for intellectual benefits and for entertainment so you see i already have a life,i dont know if same can be said about you,i advice that you take studies very seriously as this will help you to articulate your views more profoundly and not your bleating out of "go get a life"to anyone that see through your charade.

Lols, she nor go understand that grammar o

NL gals sha

1 Like

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
sonofananimal2:
FIND OH. NO MIND MY LATE REPLY, I JUST DEY BUSY TROUGH OUT TODAY.

Lol.....I seewink
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
Abimbolaile:

none whatsoever...i believe i am beautiful just the way i am...but i do not believe changing dps has anything to do with wanting to be beautiful...beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
I use to believe that...
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
emusmith:

Lols, she nor go understand that grammar o
NL gals sha
Evils
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by SirDorianGray(m): 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Excuse me, wat nonsense re u spitting.

If u re on fb and a lady uploaded 4 pics today. D next u receive a notification again d same lady uploaded anoda pics n tag it chillin in ma room and d following anoda pics n tag it jus finish church service. Re dis pics not too much

So wat re u telling me? Uploading atleast 10pics per week is d responsibility of a jobless lady.

Guy stop actin as if u re defendin dem,u knw d truth,let it come out.

Stop bein a social nuisance

Uploading 10pics per week doesn't make anyone jobless, its their Facebook page init? Tho I agree Tagging someone not interested frequently is wrong, its left to the person being tagged to complain.
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by ColeworldMD(m): 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
Blackett:
Wondering how any of it is your business. . . I often wonder if folks like you have a life you care about. It's rather appalling how you can sit down and analyze other peoples lives and choices, and call it appalling.

Newsflash: It's their lives, their decisions. The consequences of their actions, they live with it, not you or anyone else. Start worrying about your own life and how to make yourself better. Pointing fingers at others and analyzing the lives of others doesn't make you a better person. . . Doesn't even pay your bills. It only earns you "likes" on nairaland from your fellow jobless beings who also have no life, than to sit down and nit pick the lives of others.

Thanks for having enough life to put him in his place! cool
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
safarigirl:
lol....go and count them now.

Fo and count all the no make-up girls that are married.....except, they're usually in boring marriages, with boring men. Such boredom.....

Emusmith, I don't like when you make such threads, because i'm a living testimony that guys really aren't attracted to non-olosho girls who have on no make-up, no fake hair, no fake lashes, no boobies and no butt.

So I implore you, stop making it sound like there's a long queue of men just waiting to pen down numbers, cuz there are none.

You are so right, the truth is most Nigerian men love FAKE women. And contrary to popular belief they marry these women most of the time. If you look like the girl next door get ready to be ignored by men.

If as a lady you go natural be sure to attract boring and broke guys. To get a guy that is at least comfortable
and exposed to an extent (not even rich o) you have to look the part to fit into their "image". There are just very few guys who would like a natural lady.

If being fake gets the girls no guy's, why has the number of artificial girls increased? Because the strategy is working!! Most people in Nigeria are now very shallow minded both males and females. The content of a person's character doesn't mean much any more it's all about appearances, really sad.

1 Like

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
jemimaa01:
nigga swerve,nobody asked you to read,if you can't decipher a typo then you really don't have to bother reading,afterall,if you read it who e go help??
Nigga!
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
safarigirl:
lol....go and count them now.

Fo and count all the no make-up girls that are married.....except, they're usually in boring marriages, with boring men. Such boredom.....

Emusmith, I don't like when you make such threads, because i'm a living testimony that guys really aren't attracted to non-olosho girls who have on no make-up, no fake hair, no fake lashes, no boobies and no butt.

So I implore you, stop making it sound like there's a long queue of men just waiting to pen down numbers, cuz there are none.
BUNKUMS
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by safarigirl(f): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nori:

You are so right, the truth is most Nigerian men love FAKE women. And contrary to popular belief they marry these women most of the time. If you look like the girl next door get ready to be ignored by men.

If as a lady you go natural be sure to attract boring and broke guys. To get a guy that is at least comfortable
and exposed to an extent (not even rich o) you have to look the part to fit into their "image". There are just very few guys who would like a natural lady.

If being fake gets the girls no guy's, why has the number of artificial girls increased? Because the strategy is working!! Most people in Nigeria are now very shallow minded both males and females. The content of a person's character doesn't mean much any more it's all about appearances, really sad.
this is my entire point. Thanks a lot dearie.

Cc emusmith, read and dispute if you can
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
Randyhot:
am passing on the gesture by her to appear friendly to me,"you welcome hun"now who the hell is her hun?and as for you viva please am not your sweetie.my name is randyhot,and i wish to be addressed as such.

*coughs
Alright sweetie.
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by DharmyYinks: 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
SirDorianGray:

Uploading 10pics per week doesn't make anyone jobless, its their Facebook page init? Tho I agree Tagging someone not interested frequently is wrong, its left to the person being tagged to complain.
Bros, if its der facebook page whose mb is d bein deducted wen u receive repeated notifications.

*So so so changed her profile picture*
*So so so tagged u in her picture*
*so so so added new pictures*
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by tosyne2much(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nice write-up

OP, I dey inside BRT bus dey throway salute oooo cheesy
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by tosyne2much(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
EmmaFantastic:
Great man, you are really doing great with your nice threads. I noticed that you write generally and that you are not necessarily against a particular gender or group. Just try hard to ignore senseless m.o.r.o.n.s and their criticisms, because people generally, are allergic to the truth, especially on public internet fora including nairaland. If you write the truth-whether it's about men, women, youths, students, singles or any other group of people, people like me will always support you. People on this forum should know that these points are good to help them to learn and make corrections where necessary. Just as I do encourage Tosyne2much and others, you are doing something great and nothing wrong at all, as long as you don't exaggerate, generalize, debase, insult or disparage anybody or group of people.
Bros I throway salute oooo cool
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

*coughs
Alright sweetie.
if i catch you eeh, i go spank your bombom well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? / Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover / Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.