Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". (62953 Views)

How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? / What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / 7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

*coughs Alright sweetie.
if i catch you eeh, i go spank your bombom well.
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
Randyhot:
if i catch you eeh, i go spank your bombom well.

undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
safarigirl:
this is my entire point. Thanks a lot dearie.

Cc emusmith, read and dispute if you can

And you think I create threads for dispute? I create, those that can't dispute- there is a difference.
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Creamish(f): 7:25am On Aug 06, 2015
chibwike:
I never talked about checking DPS, I was only emphasizing on the fact that ladies tend to change their voice, when making calls.

So which is irritating... d voice or the "no 2"..?

Randyhot:
whenever you start typing the sensless and expect us to read,am concience bound to call you to order and put an end to such foolishness.

Learn to be humble...especially when u don't understand. Learn to ask for clarification. It does better for ur image cos right now all I see is a dunce..
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by KingTom(m): 7:30am On Aug 06, 2015
Creamish:

Learn to be humble...especially when u don't understand. Learn to ask for clarification. It does better for ur image cos right now all I see is a dunce..
you dey worry these days ooo grin grin
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Trottle: 7:32am On Aug 06, 2015
otunsman:
Wetin i hate pass na that bleaching. Her green vein go turn greener,her complexion go turned coke and fanta couple with irritating stretchmarks.She go even dey denge pose join. jezzz.
I almost always lose respect for such person instantly!
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Creamish(f): 7:36am On Aug 06, 2015
KingTom:
you dey worry these days ooo grin grin

Bae... I'm still dat saint u luv.. this thread's just one-off... I swear.
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by KingTom(m): 7:58am On Aug 06, 2015
Creamish:

Bae... I'm still dat saint u luv.. this thread's just one-off... I swear.
LWKMD grin
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2015
Blackett:
"They open their legs" to be "identified" as beautiful.

Never read anything as half _stupid as that _shit up there.

How do you know who has, and who has not opened her legs to anyone, unless of course you did the opening? How does sleeping with one particular person identify a lady as "beautiful" in the eyes of others? If a lady opens her legs for you, does that make her "beautiful"
to me?

Bullshit raised to the power of infinity.

President Buhari should please hurry up with the jobs creation, if that will mean keeping these pathetic arm chair relationship pundits churning out utter rubbish, off cyberspace.

My dear,I tire o
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
Creamish:

you can see whatever you want to,humility is when you allow people free speech and to air there concerns about issues,the reverse of which is sheer stupidity and arrogance,a proof of bad upbringing.
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Abimbolaile(f): 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
Freemanan:

I use to believe that...

Till?
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
Abimbolaile:

Till?
I saw you..
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Abimbolaile(f): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Freemanan:

I saw you..

Okay
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Creamish(f): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
Randyhot:
you can see whatever you want to,humility is when you allow people free speech and to air there concerns about issues,the reverse of which is sheer stupidity and arrogance,a proof of bad upbringing.

....wow...datz pathetic....no wonder u sound d way u do.. U know u can still change right? U don't look 40 ... wink

BTW...ur personal text says Jesus Lover...

...hmmm...

....derz some discrepancy somewhere....somethingz not quite right... cos with the way u sound, ur inluv with d wrong person.
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
Creamish:

....wow...datz pathetic....no wonder u sound d way u do.. U know u can still change right? U don't look 40 ... wink

BTW...ur personal text says Jesus Lover...

...hmmm...

....derz some discrepancy somewhere....somethingz not quite right... cos with the way u sound, ur inluv with d wrong person.
you in my dp?lmao...i thought is only jobless peeps that" snoop" around others dps, haba.. creamish...creamish...CHEMISH!!
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Creamish(f): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
Randyhot:
you in my dp?lmao...i thought is only jobless peeps that" snoop" around others dps, haba.. creamish...creamish...CHEMISH!!

I dint complain about what I see on people's profile. Ur friend did. SO yeah I can check anyone's DP if I want to.

Nwayz...Mrvoltron. ..It's been nice chit chatting wit u. For the record, it's all luv. Just needed a lil spice to my day. We cool. cheesy wink

KingTom knows I'm an Angel.

1 Like

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
Creamish:

I dint complain about what I see on people's profile. Ur friend did. SO yeah I can check anyone's DP if I want to.

Nwayz...Mrvoltron. ..It's been nice chit chatting wit u. For the record, it's all luv. Just needed a lil spice to my day. We cool. cheesy wink

i love you girl,its nice knowing you, we met in an ugly situation but i still think we can be the best of friends here,best wishes to u,yes we cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by KingTom(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
Creamish:

cool
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by fizziea(m): 5:55am On Aug 11, 2015
safarigirl:
Thank you for your insightful post, but let me tell you a reality you fail to realise.

This write-up is some inconsequential BULLSHIT.....girls wey dey change DP everytime do so because they take a lot of pics......and there are people who appreciate them. I change DPs once in at least 3 months and ain't nobody chatting me up for that.

Secondly, the 'mirage' you speak of, is what heightens marketability. Yes, if you want to get attention, you have to look shiny, nobody buys the dull looking toys. Even you, would not walk up to a girl with zero make-up and 'attachment' on the road or anywhere. No, people are drawn to the attractive girls, Nd the 'brighter' you are, the more people will approach you. It is a fact many male hypocrites here will attempt to dispute.

Thirdly, any girl wey wan open leg go always find guy wey wan make her leg dey permanently open and that guy will marry her. Afterall, there are many renowned oloshos now living happily with their husbands while all the girls whose legs remained closed are starting to develop cobwebs between them cuz nobody has time to start welding that shiiit open.

So, Mr. OP, for everything you find nauseating about any girl's attitude, there are thousands of guys that find it attractive, you're just one dude in over a billion on earth, your opinion will only matter to one girl- your wife.

bro chillax nw

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? / Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover / Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.