Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Much Ado About Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Much Ado About Nigerian Girls (3537 Views)

Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted / 20 FACTS About NIGERIAN Guys. / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by safarigirl(f): 12:14am On Jul 27, 2015
Anyone who has spent as much as a minute on Nairaland, will tell you that this site is a hotbed for frustrated dudes to pour out their frustrations on Nigerian girls. Most of these frustrated guys happen to be financially inept as well, so it goes a long way in determining their level of frustration as well.

Nigerian women are the mist berated, debased, abused, misrepresented, disrespected and unfortunate women in the world if you hold the rants of NL men as the gospel.....these are some of the many crimes of the NigeriN woman:

1) ALL Nigerian women are GOLD-DIGGERS
These accusations have been made in virtually EVERY thread on Nairaland. Most gullible Nigerian men go about spreading false tales of gold-digging Nigerian women, even dudes whose bank statements read like a JAMB result sheet have been victims of the 'gold-digging' Nigerian women.

I mean, never mind that you've only encountered about 4-9 of such women, I mean, the statistics gathered from all your other 4 friends with similar experiences and the total 16 gold-digging girls you've all encountered is enough proof that over 30million Nigerian women are gold-diggers.

Are there male Nigerian gold-diggers? No, never. And the thousands of Naija men telling foreign women foolish tales of love only to dupe them, or the ones marrying one of King Solomon's concubines in hopes of green cards are just 'hustlers'....only male hustlers exist, women must not hustle, and any 'hustling' female is a gold digger.

2) ALL Nigerian Women Are MATERIALISTIC

This is an off-shoot of the gold-digging accusations. Materialism in females only exist in Nigeria and this is why they are hold-diggers. There are no materialistic oyibo women btw. No, every oyibo woman wants the best for her man and cares not about wealth.

At this point, I want to send a shout out to all those Naija girls soaking garri with a 'hustling' guy, stealing from their parents and forfeiting their school fees ontop of the head of these ungrateful mofos. Just remember that after your sacrifices, one brain-washed nigga will say a woman like Tiger Woods' ex that ruined his career is a better wife material than you.

3) There are NO VIRGINS in Nigeria

All Nigerian women are 'who'res and anyone who says she isn't is a liar.....this theory has been propounded by about 200 guys, the subjects are a total of no more than 10,005 females....but it is safe to say that they represent 30 million women.

I mean, after these good Nigerian men have been saving themselves for marriage, it's not fair that they end up with 'who'res, so why don't we send them to UK where there are no wh'ores?

4) NO Nigerian woman is MARRIAGEABLE

Not their current girlfriends, not their sisters, not their cousins, hell, if not for the intervention of the holy spirit, even their mothers would have been baby mamas by now.

Various things make Nigerian women unmarriageable. Top of which is their 'greed', secondly is their 'fakeness' and third is their 'immorality'. Why can't our women be more like the selfless, real, morally sound Americans?

5) ALL Nigerian women are FAKE

Fake hair, fake nails,.fake eyelashes,.fake butt,.fake boobies, fake eyebrows, and they want real men? What a joke! Nigerian women are the only women in the world that use these many fake things. Every other country,.especially those in the West, have women who are real down to the hair on their heads tongue......

Nigerian women have committed many sins in the eyes of Nigerian men, hence they do not deserve happiness, they do not deserve to be with a caring MINUTE, they do not deserve wealthy husbands. They should all live in poverty with preferrably deranged, disabled husbands who will cheat on them and emotionally abuse them.

Nigerian women do not deserve the good, faithful, wealthy, romantic, caring men God has blessed them with. Let us remember all those great men like Maje Ayida, Frank Edoho, Emeka Ike, Fred Amata, 9ice, Dino Melaye, Papa Ese, Bros Romanus and the many other men of sterling characters that have had the misfortune of wedding these loose, gold-digging, lecherous, greedy, fake creatures.

Hopefully Nigerian men will end up with all the caring, considerate foreign ladies that ruined Mike Tyson, Flavour Flav, Tiger Woods, Tyga and MC Hammer as well as those who almost finished Kobe Bryant.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by falconey(m): 12:14am On Jul 27, 2015
I saw it coming.

Only a frustrated nigerian girl can write this.

13 Likes

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 27, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by naijaboiy: 12:16am On Jul 27, 2015
So who this thread don help now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by MayflowerB(f): 12:18am On Jul 27, 2015
undecided
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by safarigirl(f): 12:20am On Jul 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
So who this thread don help now? undecided
it wasn't written to help anyone.i'm neither a bank manager nor a therapist and I'm certainly not God.

Anyone who needs help can find any of the above mentioned and state their case.

3 Likes

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by jmoore(m): 12:22am On Jul 27, 2015
Abeg, make una tell NEPA or PHCN to bring light. I no wan spend money for fuel this week.
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 27, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by xpac01(m): 12:22am On Jul 27, 2015
My dear, from mathematical point of view, 95% when interpolated and approximated gives an absolute whole number. So take it or leave it, naija girls are all what you trying hard to defend above.

Though met with many supposed virgins but still the real true virgins are few like teeth in an old man's mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by naijaboiy: 12:23am On Jul 27, 2015
safarigirl:
it wasn't written to help anyone.i'm neither a bank manager nor a therapist and I'm certainly not God.

Anyone who needs help can find any of the above mentioned and state their case.
What are you saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by chibwike(m): 12:25am On Jul 27, 2015
Safari, shey you were criticizing that other thread. now you ve opened your own

if I say my mind ehn

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 27, 2015
Hahaha
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by ibkgab001: 12:34am On Jul 27, 2015
No Nigeria girls worth dieing for even the SU

All they want is someone who is made already not someone who is trying to rise up on his feet but someone who is flying around

If you don't start the changes now the next generation would suffer more because I found this topic a self acclaimed pomposity and pride with ego
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Deejavuu(f): 12:37am On Jul 27, 2015
Most gullible Nigerian men go about spreading false tales of gold-digging Nigerian women, even dudes whose bank statements read like a JAMB result sheet have been victims of the 'gold-digging' Nigerian women.

That got my *rotfl*

Very true op. And when they create those shitty listed thread and you're not fanning thier over bloated ego. They say you're pained, a hater and all sorts of rubbish names.

There are bad girl as there as good girls. You know you're not capable of taking care of a lady. Leave those that demand for your money and concentrate on the less demanding type. It's not rocket science, you didn't go into the relationship at gun point.. only on NL i know there're no good girls anymore, they lump all of them together. .

Stop venting on Nl and learn to practice what you preach. . Bunch of hypocrites.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 27, 2015
Deejavuu:
Most gullible Nigerian men go about spreading false tales of gold-digging Nigerian women, even dudes whose bank statements read like a JAMB result sheet have been victims of the 'gold-digging' Nigerian women.

That got my *rotfl*

Very true op. And when they create those shitty listed thread and you're not fanning thier over bloated ego. They say you're pained, a hater and all sorts of rubbish names.

There are bad girl as there as good girls. You know you're not capable of taking care of a lady. Leave those that demand for your money and concentrate on the less demanding type. It's not rocket science, you didn't go into the relationship at gun point.. only on NL i know there're no good girls anymore, they lump all of them together. .

Stop venting on Nl and learn to practice what you preach. . Bunch of hypocrites.. undecided

Epistle of a pained good bad girl. grin grin tongue

5 Likes

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by safarigirl(f): 12:53am On Jul 27, 2015
ibkgab001:
No Nigeria girls worth dieing for even the SU

All they want is someone who is made already not someone who is trying to rise up on his feet but someone who is flying around

If you don't start the changes now the next generation would suffer more because I found this topic a self acclaimed pomposity and pride with ego

nobody is ready to be stewpid for love. What happened to all the girls that hustled with struggling guys? What did they get in return?

I know women who were with men when these men could hardly eat, women who sacrificed their own dreams and ambitions just so these ungrateful cretins called men could complete school and get stable jobs. Do you know what happened to those women? Let me tell you, the period they should have reaped the fruits of their labour, they suddenly became too frumpy, too uneducated, classless, overweight, ugly.....in fact, they were not up to the perceived newly attained 'standards' of such men and were duly replaced by the 'classy' women who fit this standard.

So, tell me, going by the mentality of Naija men, would you think me or any woman wise to stick to a 'struggling' man considering the experiences of others?

The way you guys make out struggling dudes to be saintly guys is just appalling. Come, if your sister brought a struggling guy and a wealthy guy home, who would you advise she marry? I mean, both men of equal moral and physical standing, who would be better for her? The struggling one abi?

6 Likes

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by safarigirl(f): 12:55am On Jul 27, 2015
chibwike:
Safari, shey you were criticizing that other thread. now you ve opened your own

if I say my mind ehn
my post is 90% sarcasm. Nowhere did I implore Nigerian men to see ladies differently.

Feel free to say what you want.
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Deejavuu(f): 1:01am On Jul 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Epistle of a pained good bad girl. grin grin tongue

You just sniff tobacco. Right?
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 27, 2015
True though. The stereotype is becoming irritating.
Imagine the nonsense someone said while referring to Obama's children. Quite irritating. I wonder how many girls they've even dated. undecided

southniyikaye:
my broda it's called home training and most of Nigerian girls gat no home so from where should the training come from?
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 27, 2015
in conclusion, give Nigerian girls a break!!!

2 Likes

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by adegwurulez(m): 1:15am On Jul 27, 2015
So how about the stereotyped reasoning of the female folks that all men are cheats(dogs?)
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 27, 2015
Hmmn . . . and emusmith thread is in the other place.

Safarigirl is highly correct. All those hustlers are sometimes ungrateful.

Who wants to take that chance?

However, I do not agree with the last. There is absolutely no excuse for FAKENESS.

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 27, 2015
adegwurulez:
So how about the stereotyped reasoning of the female folks that all men are cheats(dogs?)
same logic.

They should stop.

Meanwhile, it's 70% correct.

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by datyrone(m): 1:25am On Jul 27, 2015
Its all naija stereotype mentality... Don't take all what you read here to heart grin
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by adegwurulez(m): 1:29am On Jul 27, 2015
Teempakguy:
same logic.

They should stop.

Meanwhile, it's 70% correct.
Would have loved to make an analogy but i'm a little rusty in statistics. Will have to read up so as to drive home the point. For now, i gotta sleep
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 27, 2015
Romance 11:35; "And emusmith wept"
section

Vs 36: I sent them a Love thread but because they're guilty, they have to fight it and try to get the Op to swallow back his words.

Vs 37: Well, cheesy Those things are very true! Ofcourse, not for every Naija lady as the Op stated. Like King Solomon and those two women, the innocent ones will thoroughly read, seek clarification, compliment some and discard the rest.

Vs 38: However, the guilty one will vehemently resist it. The reason is simple. The truth is bitter. Only adults take bitter things without a fight. Little babes put up a struggle. I understand. It's not bad.

NICE THREAD THO. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 27, 2015
Never call a woman a gold digger when you yourself is a "hoe digger".

2 Likes

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by RolePlay(m): 1:42am On Jul 27, 2015
What is the yardstick used in measuring Materialism and fakeness?
btw Barcanista my role model
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by safarigirl(f): 2:23am On Jul 27, 2015
emusmith:
Romance 11:35; "And emusmith wept"
section

Vs 36: I sent them a Love thread but because they're guilty, they have to fight it and try to get the Op to swallow back his words.

Vs 37: Well, cheesy Those things are very true! Ofcourse, not for every Naija lady as the Op stated. Like King Solomon and those two women, the innocent ones will thoroughly read, seek clarification, compliment some and discard the rest.

Vs 38: However, the guilty one will vehemently resist it. The reason is simple. The truth is bitter. Only adults take bitter things without a fight. Little babes put up a struggle. I understand. It's not bad.

NICE THREAD THO. smiley
lol....stop feeling like you started something.

I started writing this thread in the afternoon, but couldn't fi ish it due to otherr engagements. Just posted it this evening, but it's been on my mind for a long time. The Malia Obama mumu thread triggered me to write it.

The daftness of Naija men should be legendary. Last year, a thread of Malia surfaced in a crop top and she was slammed, today that dude brought her as a 'role model' to Naija girls for 'simplicity and modesty'....just cuz she was wearing a dress you can't pass through my school gate in.

Btw, dunno how naija girls are the hoes when yankeee babes start kpanshing at 14 and have gullies for va+ginas before 20 undecided

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by safarigirl(f): 2:27am On Jul 27, 2015
adegwurulez:
that is nit a stereotype. That is as much a fact as the 'all women gossip' line.

Show me a man that has not cheated and I will show you a fictional character. Faithful men don't exist, just men who haven't gotten the opportunity tp cheat. Don't worry, no one will hold it against you of you choose to dip your breadstick in another honeypot....well, I won't. undecided
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 27, 2015
safari girl abeg no vex wink
come here lemme give u a big hug and apologise on behalf of naija men cheesy
oya come take the hug ooo cheesy
i promise i will not tap current smiley
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by safarigirl(f): 2:34am On Jul 27, 2015
lefulefu:
safari girl abeg no vex wink
come here lemme give u a big hug and apologise on behalf of naija men cheesy
oya come take the hug ooo cheesy
i promise i will not tap current smiley
tenk you. But hold your hug first.

Naija men are the least of my problems, I speak on behalf of the ladies who rate their opinions, some of those girls are actually good people, but naija guys are blinded by the daft girls they meet, unfortunately, most of the daft girls are the ones naija men are interested in.

You guys need to raise your standards, if you encounter a lot of loose, classless girls, then that says a lot of your type of person undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic) / Meet The Hot Slay Queen Most Nigerian Celebrities Follow On Instagram / Couple Caught Having Sex On The Counter At Dominos Pizza Shop Sentenced (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.