Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

Much Ado About Nigerian Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Much Ado About Nigerian Girls (3589 Views)

Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted / 20 FACTS About NIGERIAN Guys. / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 27, 2015
safarigirl:
tenk you. But hold your hug first.

Naija men are the least of my problems, I speak on behalf of the ladies who rate their opinions, some of those girls are actually good people, but naija guys are blinded by the daft girls they meet, unfortunately, most of the daft girls are the ones naija men are interested in.

You guys need to raise your standards, if you encounter a lot of loose, classless girls, then that says a lot of your type of person undecided
but sister u no go fit blame such guys airing their pains nah.some guys would do everything for a lady only for the lady to stab the guy for back.Just like the story wey dem post for here of a 37 yr old guy getting ready to marry his fiance only for her to dump him coz of a guy that arrived from jand.there are good females though but they are very very minute.even in churches u still hear stories of ladies sleeping around with their pastors under the guise of anointing.a married woman go dey pastor office dey ride pastor like cowgirl while the husband dey house.mind u though na girls wey dey form holy holy na dem even worse pass.only god will help us ooo.
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by DeeMain(m): 3:18am On Jul 27, 2015
safarigirl:
lol....stop feeling like you started something.

I started writing this thread in the afternoon, but couldn't fi ish it due to otherr engagements. Just posted it this evening, but it's been on my mind for a long time. The Malia Obama mumu thread triggered me to write it.

The daftness of Naija men should be legendary. Last year, a thread of Malia surfaced in a crop top and she was slammed, today that dude brought her as a 'role model' to Naija girls for 'simplicity and modesty'....just cuz she was wearing a dress you can't pass through my school gate in.

Btw, dunno how naija girls are the hoes when yankeee babes start kpanshing at 14 and have gullies for va+ginas before 20 undecided

Was digging your beautiful reasoning till I read this. You can't elevate your argument about respecting the Nigerian woman by bringing down women elsewhere. You are helping the men you are attacking reinforce their points about women. You just committed the same offence you were criticizing. And ditch the gutter language and the anger(yes, it shows)-you are more beautiful than that.

2 Likes

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Rapmoney(m): 5:33am On Jul 27, 2015
Safarigirl, even if a gun is pointed at me, I will still state it openly that 98% of Nigerian girls in our cities are materialistic and gold-diggers!!! Oya, who e pain, make e go call police! Nansense!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 27, 2015
What I can't for the life of me understand is how they degrade and dehumanize Nigerian women online and then go about chasing us left, right, and center. I mean if you hate something that much shouldn't you stay away from it?

[s]TBH since I joined this site I've become really wary of Nigerian men. [/s]

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by safarigirl(f): 7:20am On Jul 27, 2015
DeeMain:

Was digging your beautiful reasoning till I read this. You can't elevate your argument about respecting the Nigerian woman by bringing down women elsewhere. You are helping the men you are attacking reinforce their points about women. You just committed the same offence you were criticizing. And ditch the gutter language and the anger(yes, it shows)-you are more beautiful than that.
sorry, I grew up with men so forgive me if my posts have mannish tendencies, like gutter language once in a while.

If you detect anger in my post, you're reading my post wrong. Using curse words does not always translate to anger. And please, i'm not fighting or trying to defend women. A lot of people mistake my posts for such, I would sooner defend men.

2 Likes

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by safarigirl(f): 7:26am On Jul 27, 2015
lefulefu:

but sister u no go fit blame such guys airing their pains nah.some guys would do everything for a lady only for the lady to stab the guy for back.Just like the story wey dem post for here of a 37 yr old guy getting ready to marry his fiance only for her to dump him coz of a guy that arrived from jand.there are good females though but they are very very minute.even in churches u still hear stories of ladies sleeping around with their pastors under the guise of anointing.a married woman go dey pastor office dey ride pastor like cowgirl while the husband dey house.mind u though na girls wey dey form holy holy na dem even worse pass.only god will help us ooo.
for every one woman that has dumped a man, at least ten men have done same to women.

I don't know why you men feel the need to denigrate women when women hardly do the same to you. The atrocities of men against womeen far outweigh whatever th?e female folk have done to men.

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:53am On Jul 27, 2015
"Faithful men dont exist..."

Come on Olanna, you know this isn't true. Even when presented wit d chance to be unfaithful, such men will always turn it down... That is d Truth. And Truth is bigger than Fact.

And I've met great and vision-inspired Nigerian ladies who are young, super talented, beautiful and morally sound. Young Misses who dont fit and are not ruled by d stereotype 'several purposeless men' hv placed on Nigerian women.
I've not met u yet but we know each other to some extent and u wanna know what I think abt u? Well, for a start, who gives a dollar what some 'guy' thinks u are when u know u're different? Just live out the difference in words and action, and those 'brood of viper-like men' wouldn't hv d chance to box u all together.
It's true there are ladies dat are really bad but there are really good and great ladies too and yeah! They're hot, gorgeous, pretty and beautiful (AND I'VE MET MANY... In fact I'm friends to some of them... Guys may wonder how I cope but remember this, u attract to urself majorly what or who u really are).
Of course, there are guys who 'suck'. Quite a lot actually but hey! I've equally met great and faithful young men. The world's a big place y'all.

NEVER EVER USE THE EXPERIENCE YOU ENCOUNTERED OR OBSERVATION YOU HAD WITH A FEW OR 'JUST SEVERAL' TO JUDGE 'A WHOLE' OR MANY.

P.S: Olanna, remember what I first told u in d sports section and thru oda media..... "You are one of the many beautiful ones (I knw a lot of pple dont concur but they dont knw what I knw, and cant see what I see) and never u let any1 convince u odawise..."

MY GOODNESS! ! ! I believe It's time to flood nairaland with d really 'great guys and ladies' and NOT 'good guys and ladies'.
A lot of pple may be good but not GREAT. The good is oftentimes d enemy to THE GREAT.

Good guys/ladies may mess up or turn out 'unfaithful' due to non-resistance to their nagging Hormones BUT GREAT GUYS/LADIES WON'T TAKE THAT CHANCE TO GIVE SO AS TO REMIND THE WORLD THAT FOR EVERY 'CAIAPHAS' THERE'S A 'JESUS' AND FOR EVERY 'HITLER' THERE'S A 'CHURCHILL' AND SO IT GOES ON...
Adios Amigos

*BIG SMILES*

safarigirl:
that is nit a stereotype. That is as much a fact as the 'all women gossip' line.

Show me a man that has not cheated and I will show you a fictional character. Faithful men don't exist, just men who haven't gotten the opportunity tp cheat. Don't worry, no one will hold it against you of you choose to dip your breadstick in another honeypot....well, I won't. undecided

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 27, 2015
safarigirl:

I started writing this thread in the afternoon, but couldn't fi ish it due to otherr engagements. Just posted it this evening, but it's been on my mind for a long time. The Malia Obama mumu thread triggered me to write it.

The daftness of Naija men should be legendary. Last year, a thread of Malia surfaced in a crop top and she was slammed, today that dude brought her as a 'role model' to Naija girls for 'simplicity and modesty'....just cuz she was wearing a dress you can't pass through my school gate in.

Btw, dunno how naija girls are the hoes when yankeee babes start kpanshing at 14 and have gullies for va+ginas before 20 undecided

Seriously, I don't remember saying, Naija gals are "hoes"...You're really taking this too far and personal.

Whoever said that isn't serious because he is gonna marry one.

I mean...be flexible for one, young lady lipsrsealed
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Rogerz007(m): 8:18am On Jul 27, 2015
SouffleX:
What I can't for the life of me understand is how they degrade and dehumanize Nigerian women online and then go about chasing us left, right, and center. I mean if you hate something that much shouldn't you stay away from it?

[s]TBH since I joined this site I've become really wary of Nigerian men. [/s]
Sis, we av no choice than to manage wat we av got..Half bread is better than NO bread!!!

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by safarigirl(f): 8:30am On Jul 27, 2015
emusmith:

Seriously, I don't remember saying, Naija gals are "hoes"...You're really taking this too far and personal.

Whoever said that isn't serious because he is gonna marry one.

I mean...be flexible for one, young lady lipsrsealed
but you've used the other tags; gold-diggers, fake andd materialistic.

In fact, you're one of the propounders of these theories on NL smiley
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by safarigirl(f): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2015
Rogerz007:

Sis, we av no choice than to manage wat we av got..Half bread is better than NO bread!!!
Nigerian women feel the same way about Nigerian men smiley
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 27, 2015
safarigirl:
that is nit a stereotype. That is as much a fact as the 'all women gossip' line.

Show me a man that has not cheated and I will show you a fictional character. Faithful men don't exist, just men who haven't gotten the opportunity tp cheat. Don't worry, no one will hold it against you of you choose to dip your breadstick in another honeypot....well, I won't. undecided
Hello? It's a stereotype. A man that hasn't cheated is a fictional character? That's an insult to the likes of myself all around the world who has had countless opportunities to cheat on a platter of gold but chose not to. We deserve an apology. angry

I'm well aware of the fact that a good number of men cheat but hey! women do also if not more. undecided

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 27, 2015
Rapmoney:
Safarigirl, even if a gun is pointed at me, I will still state it openly that 98% of Nigerian girls the few Nigerian girls you've met in our cities are materialistic and gold-diggers!!! Oya, who e pain, make e go call police! Nansense!!!

Fixed! How many girls have you met or had a thing with in your town not to talk of Nigeria as a whole??

[size=3pt] Deejavuu I don dey use you gather likes oo. grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by ibkgab001: 9:23am On Jul 27, 2015
Honestly I get your points right but try and do the real survey outside now ... I'm not referring to the old mothers out there but you present lady of 21st generation ...when my bible tells me man shall not live with bread alone ... Do you think money is everything

I always advised my sisters and anyone I have conversations with as regards relationships and dating which you are included now and about 510,000 single nsitalanders to go for HONESTY , INTERGRIYY and man with Vision who can see the future clearly

I'm sure you would take time to read this better and give it a nice meaning ... Had it been the foundation of NIGERIA babes were not faulty do you think I would have risk my life looking for girls of other tribe at 33,000 above sea level ... Driving 10 hours accros many states

Please as you have been the mouth piece of NIGERIA girls who want to change and change for better relationship I beg you in the name of most high God to pray hard , dive low in relationships and give your self total submission to the man you are in relationship with ... Honestly a man of integrity wouldn't have struggled with her wife in the days of trouble now to be abandoned ... I swear to God my own mom is a victim of that and now God has blessed her even more than all what she did for us as family....

Safari girl please try and get this right and after that you can open a new tread to let girls of coming generations have total understanding of what how and what should be done to have. Standing and lasting relationship

God bless the great women of the world
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Deejavuu(f): 9:35am On Jul 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:

Fixed! How many girls have you met or had a thing with in your town not to talk of Nigeria as a whole??

[size=3pt] Deeja.vuu I don dey use you gather likes oo. grin grin grin[/size]

angry angry angry

You go carry am go bank. Convert and give me my share. sad angry
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by lilmax(m): 9:39am On Jul 27, 2015
safarigirl:
Show me a man that has not cheated and I will show you a fictional character. Faithful men don't exist
shocked
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2015
safarigirl:
but you've used the other tags; gold-diggers, fake andd materialistic.

In fact, you're one of the propounders of these theories on NL smiley

Gold diggers? Na!
Fake is in terms of Synthetic... If you know what I mean...

Materialistic? It varies with ladies na...you are too smart to know that...

smiley
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Duletion(m): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2015
Speaking of frustration, this thread should be called: Dairy of a Frustrated Nigerian Girl

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2015
Deejavuu:

angry angry angry

You go carry am go bank. Convert and give me my share. sad angry
grin grin grin
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=safarigirl post=36310843]that is nit a stereotype. That is as much a fact as the 'all women gossip' line.

Show me a man that has not cheated and I will show you a fictional character. Faithful men don't exist, just men who haven't gotten the opportunity tp cheat. Don't worry, no one will hold it against you of you choose to dip your breadstick in another honeypot....well, I won't. undecided[/quote

Show me a man that has not cheated and I will show you a fictional character.
Then u show me a lady that is not guilty of 85% of your write up and I'll show u a nollywood movie.
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Ksslib(m): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2015
safarigirl:
nobody is ready to be stewpid for love. What happened to all the girls that hustled with struggling guys? What did they get in return?

I know women who were with men when these men could hardly eat, women who sacrificed their own dreams and ambitions just so these ungrateful cretins called men could complete school and get stable jobs. Do you know what happened to those women? Let me tell you, the period they should have reaped the fruits of their labour, they suddenly became too frumpy, too uneducated, classless, overweight, ugly.....in fact, they were not up to the perceived newly attained 'standards' of such men and were duly replaced by the 'classy' women who fit this standard.

So, tell me, going by the mentality of Naija men, would you think me or any woman wise to stick to a 'struggling' man considering the experiences of others?

After reading this, i couldnt help but laugh at the irony...no,hypocrisy in your article and also not to forget,your mentality..

You said you know women who have been with struggling men who were later treated badly by these same men when the going got good and concluded by saying ' so going by the mentality of Naija men,would you think me or any other woman wise to stick to a struggling man considering the experiences of other'..

My point is, the fact that you know a few women who were treated badly by struggling men does not make all strruggling guys the-same. Do you know how many struggling guys are out there? So why should you use just a few instances out of probably millions to categorize naija men as having a warped mentality?

Safari, you know the irony of the whole thing? At the end, you are not so different from the same Nigerian men you are trying so hard to castigate afterall. You both have the same mentality. You asky Why? Well, this quoted text was from your article..
safarigirl: I mean, never mind that you've only encountered about 4-9 of such women, I mean, the statistics gathered from all your other 4 friends with similar experiences and the total 16 gold-digging girls you've all encountered is enough proof that over 30million Nigerian women are gold-diggers
Sacarsm well played.. I think i should play one too.

I mean, never mind that you've only encountered about 4-9 such women who were treated badly at the end. I mean, the statistics gathered from all your other 4 friends with similar experiences totals about 16 stewpid men and is enough proof that over 50million plus Nigerian,esp the struggling ones are not worth it..

I need not spell out your hypocrisy here,you must have already seen it,you are a smart girl afterall.

3 Likes

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Deejavuu(f): 10:26am On Jul 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin

Mtcheeew angry undecided
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Rogerz007(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2015
safarigirl:
Nigerian women feel the same way about Nigerian men smiley
Well it seems naija men and women are meant for each other after all.

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by DeeMain(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2015
safarigirl:
sorry, I grew up with men so forgive me if my posts have mannish tendencies, like gutter language once in a while.

If you detect anger in my post, you're reading my post wrong. Using curse words does not always translate to anger. And please, i'm not fighting or trying to defend women. A lot of people mistake my posts for such, I would sooner defend men.

Words have syncopation, colour, emotions, tone, meaning and experience. A wise man once said, "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks." Some of us can detect the prevailing emotional state and architecture of a speaker or a writer by studying their words. Anyway, a matter for another day.

I don't like excuses. It smacks of victimhood and helplessness. You can choose how you respond to life. If you want to grow in life, quit excuses. That's a real strength there.

Yes, and there's nothing wrong with defending women. Just do it right.
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2015
safarigirl:

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 27, 2015
Rapmoney:
Safarigirl, even if a gun is pointed at me, I will still state it openly that 98% of Nigerian girls in our cities are materialistic and gold-diggers!!! Oya, who e pain, make e go call police! Nansense!!!

Preach bro!
Naija girls also hate the truth

3 Likes

Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by mablie(m): 11:13am On Jul 27, 2015
-
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by mablie(m): 11:31am On Jul 27, 2015
-
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by basilo101: 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nobody is begging naija girls to be good. Jst make ur money or borrow a friends car and house, lie to her, f*ck her and throw her out. Plz continue ur longer throat, u will get a little moni frm us but u will be treated as wat u are (a cheap who.re)
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by malonephill(m): 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
safarigirl:

these is outrightly stereotype, my dad married his first love which is my mum same with my mum first born, still waiting when another woman will turn 'em on, so many others men out there are with this
you have a nice open, but you're getting emotional with your replies
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by safarigirl(f): 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
DeeMain:

Words have syncopation, colour, emotions, tone, meaning and experience. A wise man once said, "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks." Some of us can detect the prevailing emotional state and architecture of a speaker or a writer by studying their words. Anyway, a matter for another day.

I don't like excuses. It smacks of victimhood and helplessness. You can choose how you respond to life. If you want to grow in life, quit excuses. That's a real strength there.

Yes, and there's nothing wrong with defending women. Just do it right.

a lot of people like to think they can tell my emotional state by my onlinee words. Like I said, if you read anger, then you read what you wanted to read.

it's not my issue what you like or what you do not like. So I really don't know what purpose that info serves to me undecided.

Thanks for your analysis though
Re: Much Ado About Nigerian Girls by Herrmes: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
I really like the post, naturally I see sense in it but also a lot of generalisation, I'm just saying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Ladies Dating Older Men / When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) / Help! I'm Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend's Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.