Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

What Could Be The Reason? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be The Reason? (3784 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be The Reason? by topup: 12:44am On Apr 02, 2009
Still awaiting Olanajim's question, zzZZ
eyonigger:

Nlander's, former contributors with sensible comments and newbies to be, I hereby call on your attentions, my gurl is back from school( with no notification though). She actually sent me a txt yesterday after a long time, speaking in Igbo language, the only line I understood was " kedu" which is like " hello" or whatever sort of greeting that cud be, then today she called saying, " good news", I was like what is that, she said she is back, eyo was like oh ok,.welcome back, she woz like am I gonna come visit her tonight, eyo be like Hhmmmmm Im not sure cos I have been on Victoria Island since tha past one month trying to chill out from Maryland, n then she woz lyk I have to make sure that I come today, me woz like I dnt think im gonna be able to make it, gurl goez well if u dnt come today day I wont be able to see her for a long time, coz she will be returning back tmr for the next semester, then eyo was like me gon see u whenever u come back no matter how long, then boo goez like she is never coming back to lagos, eyonigger then goez, babez its not too bad if we see in the next life, gurly says she was joking that she gon be leaving in a week, then eyo calmed down and said me gon try to see u on friday if I got the chance, then chik woz like get something edible when ur coming, eyo then says u mean my privates? She was like dnt say such, remember am a born again, then I hung up acting assive it was network probs.

People am sorry if una think sey eyo don come again with this chick matter, I know sey pple wey don dey inside this kind movie go share views with me and pple wey dey feel me from the beginining of my first thread on NL which was about this shawty. Should I go and see this chick and talk about what tha heck was up with her regarding her behaviour? Or should I just bone her side finally cos having to tell me sey I should get something edible while coming is just one big turn off to me at this moment.

Yall brotherly/sisterly views/insight is welcomed.

Lol, of course topup is more than happy to intervene tongue.

Well 'eyo' I'm having a problem with this one. I think you've proven to be smart and determined to regain control over you life. She obviously still thinks she pulls your strings. I hope what I'm about to say doesn't come out as jibberish because I have many mixed feelings about what advice I should give.

Firstly, I think you playing it cool was fantastic, she was able to calm down and stop threatening you with ideas of never seeing you again. I will tell you that that's a good sign, that she backed down and let you know 'maybe not the truth' but closer to it, that she's not leaving for another week.
Secondly, I think that it's good that you didn't let her take too much of your time, and you quickly closed the conversation. Right now I'm on your side, and about to offer some selfish advise.

Okay, firstly, if you want her back, I think you two NEED to speak, preferably face to face, this is much much better than calling. If you can manage yourself and compose yourself in a face-to-face conversation, my gut tells me that delivering to her the bitter truth about her complete transformation into a demanding, game-playing girl and ways. In this conversation, you can kinda guess whether she's being genuine in her words and it'll be harder for her to lie to you (well it should be).

Secondly, if you opt out of meeting up with her (this will only serve to prove to her that she is losing you/lost you FAST, and needs to stop playing games (if she knows what's good for her). I hope she doesn't have an ego problem, otherwise she might get mad and hold a grudge for God knows how long.

If you opt out of meeting with her, I still think you should have a phone conversation with her, if she is sensible the guilt will be immense, and it should really make her think; "Have I hurt him, that bad that he cannot bare to see me?". Even if she hasn't hurt your ego, the impression that she has will have her making plans for a mense. I know myself I can't live with the guilt that comes from that (as you guys really are sensitive deep down).

Well, I have a lot more to say about this issue, but I think I'll await any response or I could go off on a tangent.

Hope that helped, even if just a little bit. smiley
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 7:50am On Apr 02, 2009
topup:

Still awaiting Olanajim's question, zzZZ

Lol, of course topup is more than happy to intervene tongue.

Well 'eyo' I'm having a problem with this one. I think you've proven to be smart and determined to regain control over you life. She obviously still thinks she pulls your strings. I hope what I'm about to say doesn't come out as jibberish because I have many mixed feelings about what advice I should give.

Firstly, I think you playing it cool was fantastic, she was able to calm down and stop threatening you with ideas of never seeing you again. I will tell you that that's a good sign, that she backed down and let you know 'maybe not the truth' but closer to it, that she's not leaving for another week.
Secondly, I think that it's good that you didn't let her take too much of your time, and you quickly closed the conversation. Right now I'm on your side, and about to offer some selfish advise.

Okay, firstly, if you want her back, I think you two NEED to speak, preferably face to face, this is much much better than calling. If you can manage yourself and compose yourself in a face-to-face conversation, my gut tells me that delivering to her the bitter truth about her complete transformation into a demanding, game-playing girl and ways. In this conversation, you can kinda guess whether she's being genuine in her words and it'll be harder for her to lie to you (well it should be).

Secondly, if you opt out of meeting up with her (this will only serve to prove to her that she is losing you/lost you FAST, and needs to stop playing games (if she knows what's good for her). I hope she doesn't have an ego problem, otherwise she might get mad and hold a grudge for God knows how long.

If you opt out of meeting with her, I still think you should have a phone conversation with her, if she is sensible the guilt will be immense, and it should really make her think; "Have I hurt him, that bad that he cannot bare to see me?". Even if she hasn't hurt your ego, the impression that she has will have her making plans for a mense. I know myself I can't live with the guilt that comes from that (as you guys really are sensitive deep down).

Well, I have a lot more to say about this issue, but I think I'll await any response or I could go off on a tangent.

Hope that helped, even if just a little bit. smiley

Topup, Yeaa!! She obviously thinks she's still pulling my strings, and hell naw she aint, cos I lost feelings for her,bt the liking is still there.
Now I hv thought it through n I figured out that, even if I go and see her to talk about this n that bout her transformation n all that, even if she comes up with a genuine excuse, I guess that dnt change the obvious fact that she was playing games with me, and for the fact that a gurl that I have true feelings for could play game for such a long time, things would never be the same even if we try to get things straight. So whats the use of amending things?
Oh my the way she was even talking on phone, be it change of environment or just for the fact that she has now been socially exposed, I really dnt know, voice sounds torn and so mature in tone and expression. Now another thing is, what else does she want from me since she is claiming to be a born again, and I suppose Born Again peeps aren't suppose to be having a relationship before marriage, this is just another confusion here. I appreciate ur intervention topup, u are always there.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2009
topup, u got YIM? add me there, dejieyo@yahoo.com
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by topup: 1:25am On Apr 03, 2009
eyonigger:

Topup, Yeaa!! She obviously thinks she's still pulling my strings, and hell naw she aint, cos I lost feelings for her,bt the liking is still there.
Now I hv thought it through n I figured out that, even if I go and see her to talk about this n that bout her transformation n all that, even if she comes up with a genuine excuse, I guess that dnt change the obvious fact that she was playing games with me, and for the fact that a gurl that I have true feelings for could play game for such a long time, things would never be the same even if we try to get things straight. So whats the use of amending things?
Oh my the way she was even talking on phone, be it change of environment or just for the fact that she has now been socially exposed, I really dnt know, voice sounds torn and so mature in tone and expression. Now another thing is, what else does she want from me since she is claiming to be a born again, and I suppose Born Again peeps aren't suppose to be having a relationship before marriage, this is just another confusion here. I appreciate ur intervention topup, u are always there.

Hmmm, I've just read my last post, and it's SO jumbled, too many thoughts I sometimes don't finish my sentences sad

Anyways, it depends what you mean about relationships. We can have relationships before marriage, except ones that involve fornication and sexual intercourse. Mind you, if we do fornicate or have sex, we are forgiven if we choose to accept it as a sin and a fault - I'm not sure whether she is fornicating or having the type of relationship that I think you're implying - if she is, it's purely between her and God whether she is trying to repent or not.

With the Biblical terms aside, I think it's great that you're cautious, guards up is a good stance for dealing someone who has hurt you before and might or might not acknowledge it.

I'm trying to understand what you want to achieve her;
- make her regret her actions,
- have her wanting her back,
- eliminating her from your daily life,
- get over her but still maintain a healthy friendship??

As for now, I think what you're doing is good, keep being true to yourself. One thing I will say is that I don't think you can say for sure that there is no hope in your future. I'm guessing that you're single and young, you have so much of your life still left to determine and nothing has been fixed for you, no children or past marriages, who knows what could happen. What's probably making you feel this way is the fact that the cuts are still fresh and the wounds have only just formed. Over time I will guarantee you that the pain will fade, and when you forget why your mad at someone it becomes really hard for you to stay mad at them.

Over time you might meet again and realise both of you have let things go ages ago, and are now much more mature.

I wouldn't be fooled that she's changed, I am tempted to say that it is because she is in the holiday period and back at 'home', some people are heavily influenced by their surroundings and change. Who knows when she returns, she may become that stranger again - that is why I believe it is SO important for you to keep working and maintaining the guarded stance. Make her prove she's worth holding onto - even just as a friend, if she doesn't prove this, there are many other people who will be just that or more to you.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 6:32am On Apr 03, 2009
topup, ryt now am on the verge of trying to make her know am not much into her, as in giving her a long thing, she bugged me throughout yesterday saying I shud come n see her,bt I kept saying im still on da island, n wud come see her when Im free.
I'll try maybe later today to go, and if I should then the case would be me wanting her to regret her actions, trying to read her reactions based on the questions am gonna be throwing, then I'll finally decide if to fade her off my life, or just maintain a relationship with a guarded stance jst like u speculated.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by olanajim(m): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2009
Hmmm tis been awhile, though. Those familiar with my fb page must have noticed I on restorative mission. I am clearing "spider" that are creating cobwebs that impede my personal efficiency. I have a rule to the maximum number of topics I will read on nairaland. So, I don't even follow event here as before as a result of diminishing quality of threads.

@topup,
I have no question. It isn't about the girl anymore. It is about the guy. I know how to get my concern across to him.

@eyo,
I quite disagree with you about your stance regarding her being a born again. You are very wrong to think bnrn again are not supposed to be in a relationship. You are also wrong to imagine that she is using beinh Born Again as an excuse. You may not understand, but remember the last post I made on this thread was to laugh. I knew why I did. And I am still laughing!
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by clones666(m): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2009
[b]I think I agree on what eyo said regarding her using born again as an excuse. I read part of his post stating that he bought her an ipod, there is every possibility that her friends in school must have given her such advise, cos for the fact that someone in lagos sent someone in owerri an Ipod, they'll probably feel the guy eyo is a mugu, which I think he is not. Girls use this as a form of protection in order to hold a guy down for as long as they want, because they know sex wont be involved or any other form of romancing.
The girl sure knows what she is doing, eyo dnt fall for that crap, she wants to keep you on hold, so you can supply her everything she needs, cos she knows if she gives u sex, u might run away, I am 100% sure her friend have told her that, she might not have had such thought cos she is young, but am quite sure her friends will.
@ your recent post, go and see the chick and read her reactions from the question you speculated yu'll throw at her. I feel your pain, cos am almost in the same category you are in. cheers!!
[/b]
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by topup: 3:27am On Apr 04, 2009
clones666:

[b]I think I agree on what eyo said regarding her using born again as an excuse. I read part of his post stating that he bought her an ipod, there is every possibility that her friends in school must have given her such advise, cos for the fact that someone in lagos sent someone in owerri an Ipod, they'll probably feel the guy eyo is a mugu, which I think he is not. Girls use this as a form of protection in order to hold a guy down for as long as they want, because they know sex wont be involved or any other form of romancing.
The girl sure knows what she is doing, eyo dnt fall for that crap, she wants to keep you on hold, so you can supply her everything she needs, cos she knows if she gives u sex, u might run away, I am 100% sure her friend have told her that, she might not have had such thought cos she is young, but am quite sure her friends will.
@ your recent post, go and see the chick and read her reactions from the question you speculated yu'll throw at her. I feel your pain, cos am almost in the same category you are in. cheers!!
[/b]

I'm not sure if eyo is even thinking about the sex thing, it seemed as if his main problem was with her dishonesty, her games and her complete transformation from the girl he knew and loved before.
If sex is a criteria for him then I don't think I'd be able to sympathise as much.

I agree with him, if he decides to go, he should appear like he is made out of stone, she should not get the impression that you'll melt as soon as you see her - even if she is looking more beautiful than you have ever seen her (cos that's a trick exs use).

I think even if you don't decide to continue communicating with her, answers she gives can give you closure, which is always helpful. All the best smiley
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2009
clones I am noy after the sex, even though i go like yansh am. topup, guess wat?? She called me yesterday asking if I was gonna be able to come see her cos she is truly leaving tmr (sunday). I agreed coming over around 4pm, bt I was riding down the other street around 2pm, then suddenly saw her, she just walked away saying " Deji I am not looking ok" I called her bt she was quick to walk off, then looked back at me after some few steps away.

I called her ryt away, chanting to her on phone saying " You are so bleeped, you cnt wait to talk to me, tot ur part of going to school was for exposure so u cud stop being shy" cos she is a really shy girl. I tried to again lower her ego by what she does not like to hear, saying she is not as fine as before, her voice trotted as she was telling me how tired she was, n claiming that was the reason for her unusual look. Now today Saturday, I am gonna go see her 2nyt, bt wont feel shyt cos I aint even feel shyt for her nemore, bt still gonna see if things can still work out or not
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by topup: 3:02am On Apr 05, 2009
eyonigger:

clones I am noy after the sex, even though i go like yansh am. topup, guess wat?? She called me yesterday asking if I was gonna be able to come see her cos she is truly leaving tmr (sunday). I agreed coming over around 4pm, bt I was riding down the other street around 2pm, then suddenly saw her, she just walked away saying " Deji I am not looking ok" I called her bt she was quick to walk off, then looked back at me after some few steps away.

I called her ryt away, chanting to her on phone saying " You are so bleeped, you cnt wait to talk to me, tot ur part of going to school was for exposure so u cud stop being shy" cos she is a really shy girl. I tried to again lower her ego by what she does not like to hear, saying she is not as fine as before, her voice trotted as she was telling me how tired she was, n claiming that was the reason for her unusual look. Now today Saturday, I am gonna go see her 2nyt, bt wont feel shyt cos I aint even feel shyt for her nemore, bt still gonna see if things can still work out or not

Hmmm, maybe you have some feelings for her, maybe you're not in love with her anymore but she definitely still pulls some of your strings from the fact that you were very quick to call her immediately after seeing her on the street.

I have to warn you not to stoop to her level, it's not your job to lower her ego, she did a good job of lowering her pride by watching you despite walking away before. I don't think you should be calling her names or trying to make her feel worthless or below you, because it's not a nice thing to do, though I guess it may be the truth, and it may come as a shock. I think maybe if you felt you wanted to tell her something that will shock her, you could just say she's not the most amazing girl you've seen or in town, stuff that IS true, stuff that will bring her back to hurt. The whole telling her she looks worse than she was before probably won't make an impact because you're still there talking to her and giving her the attention she may want. Right now I don't know what's going on with her, but I know she's probably slightly confused herself, and playing games too.

So, you went to go and see her tonight, I wonder how that went, I hope you maintained your stance, I hope you kept in mind why you are talking to her, and it seems you want her back (since you're seeing if things can work out or not). There's nothing wrong with wanting her back aside from the fact that maybe it won't contribute positively to your relationship.

I hope tonight, you told her bluntly what she was doing and how it impacted you. I hope you did yourself some justice and told her, you won't accept such behaviour as you deserve better, believe you deserve better. I hope she spoke honestly, but if she didn't I hope you picked it up, honesty is exactly what you two need in this relationship, I don't want you coming back to tell us that she is at it again, at her old games.

Anyways, all the best.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2009
Tops, u know one can only use an appropriate drug for the appropriate illness, what I used against her is just what she needs, believe me.
I went last night, it was gonna be a 20 minutes visit so that I cud join up to watch my Barca Match, bt I ended up staying almost an hour. I asked her about her sudden transformation and the reply she gave me seems lyk she aint the one at fault.
She reminded me of the day she called me to preach about JESUS CHRIST, that I hung up on her, yea I did because she was trying to make me feel like a devil and she kinda lyk preached in a very unchristian like manner, and she also stated that I broke up with her when she was in school, hell yea I did bt I thought our make up was automatic since it has always been like that before, and my break up with her then was of a valid reason.

To cut the long story short, she said she only asked me to come so she cud tell me about JESUS, bt at the same time she was using profane language,cursing out @ me, I told her straight that I dnt know what she is trying to pull with this born again of a thingy since I can't even see any sign of a born again xtian in her,she slapped me, I left her, and then she bit me and scratched my hand with her nail, then I cud not take it then gave her a hot slap, she pounced on me and started to beat tha mess outta me, I had to take it like a gentleman, then when she got tired, she rested on my arm and I pampered her. Then later one we started having religious argument which led to defining how we live Christianity, her view was different, and mine was different, it was then I knew we just have to let go of each other, I told her its better she goes her own way and I go mine, she didnt say anything, then she said I should buy her a car, I laughed and just didnt understand her anymore. Her mum later called her to come home, then she said "till when", I said we'll see in heaven cos I told u I wont be seeing u anymore. Oh well it didnt work out, to me oooo, she is nt what she claims to have converted to, besides she has got some1 loving her, so I wonder what she still wants from me?
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by sleekdoc: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2009
lol, this is one bleeped up tale! lol
dude u shld ave done her right there in the car one last time, at least uv already paid 4 it with the ipod, may be a promise to buy the car wld have done it, she really deserved one last hard,rough and wild nailing in that car, for making such an outrageous request.
guy u Bleep up
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by olanajim(m): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2009
Mr Eyo,
if what you said are true, then, I can tell you that you are the one who is wrong! I am sorry to say this. You are acting more like a kid than adult. I like to be honest with people. It doesn't matter whether it sound nice or not.

Recall what I told you on fb? You didn't get in touch afterward because you are excited at her return. The result is that she may return without you getting the answer you are seeking!

Let me remind you that your motive of opening this thread include:
to know the reason she started withdrawing from you. The reason she changed toward you. And the reason she still collect your gifts in spite of her withdrawal. And you also want to know whether she is into someone else down there or she is just playing game.

Take a look at what you have done in the past few days and ask yourself whether you have got exact (not gessimate) answer to your questions.

Let me explain something to you. At 17, a child can be bright and mature in the manner he/she communicate, but he/she is still a child. Once a while, the child in that person will manifest. That is what is wrong with your girl.

Secondly, anyone who have passed through radical change of faith will tell you that the first phase are often accompanied with fighting desires and battling what look like obstacle to the growth of their faith. I went through that stage and I know a lot of people did.

If she was converted to born again and she demonize you, while wanting you to join in her faith, then she is doing what many underaged new converts do.

You are wrong to think that since she use occasional bad words, she isn't a convert. As a new convert, she will be battling her past and people that are obstacle to developing her faith. To know whether she was lying or not will only happen when you listen to her and let her do the talking.

I think she still want you. But since you are not ready for her craps, the best is to let her go. Tell her it is over. Better part in peace than live in agony!
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by topup: 4:25am On Apr 06, 2009
I think Olanajim's advice is good smiley

Well, I think yeah, the conversation didn't go smoothly. I mean, the two of you can look back and laugh at how both of you fought like children, and it can turn into a good memory. But, I would personally have loved for you to have been able to walk away from that conversation with her longing to know more, or make more effort to suss you out.

I admire the honesty in whatever happened when you met her, obviously there was intense passion and emotion, because you both got involved in a fight, but it just comes to show that both of you have a lot of anger and resentment towards the other.

From her explanations of why she behaved the way she did, it makes complete sense and sounds very genuine.

I now understand that you broke up with her whilst she was at school, which like you said, you've done time and time before, but who knows maybe because she was at school, she wasn't able to really know for sure whether it was a genuine break up or one of the typical ones.
Now, that's given her a reason for her actions, which initially she didn't have before.

Nevermind, what's done is done, and I sense a little bit of immaturity as well coming from you, when you tell her, you'll see her in heaven. Unless she is to unfortunately perish soon (God forbid), do you really want to hold this grudge for the rest of your life?? I pray that it's just one of those proud statements that people make at breakups.

It's good for both of you to take time out, you need it, and I can't tell you what will happen in the future, she's still young and so are you. Both of you need to pretend the other doesn't exist for the time being, figure out what will actually fill the spaces in your lives, and not try and force each other into them.

All the best and God Bless.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 7:47am On Apr 06, 2009
olanajim:

Mr Eyo,
if what you said are true, then, I can tell you that you are the one who is wrong! I am sorry to say this. You are acting more like a kid than adult. I like to be honest with people. It doesn't matter whether it sound nice or not.

Recall what I told you on fb? You didn't get in touch afterward because you are excited at her return. The result is that she may return without you getting the answer you are seeking!

Let me remind you that your motive of opening this thread include:
to know the reason she started withdrawing from you. The reason she changed toward you. And the reason she still collect your gifts in spite of her withdrawal. And you also want to know whether she is into someone else down there or she is just playing game.

Take a look at what you have done in the past few days and ask yourself whether you have got exact (not gessimate) answer to your questions.

Let me explain something to you. At 17, a child can be bright and mature in the manner he/she communicate, but he/she is still a child. Once a while, the child in that person will manifest. That is what is wrong with your girl.

Secondly, anyone who have passed through radical change of faith will tell you that the first phase are often accompanied with fighting desires and battling what look like obstacle to the growth of their faith. I went through that stage and I know a lot of people did.

If she was converted to born again and she demonize you, while wanting you to join in her faith, then she is doing what many underaged new converts do.

You are wrong to think that since she use occasional bad words, she isn't a convert. As a new convert, she will be battling her past and people that are obstacle to developing her faith. To know whether she was lying or not will only happen when you listen to her and let her do the talking.

I think she still want you. But since you are not ready for her craps, the best is to let her go. Tell her it is over. Better part in peace than live in agony!

I learn 4rm one relationship to the other, I guess this was just my fault and I was genuinely ignorant about that fact.

topup:

I think Olanajim's advice is good smiley

Well, I think yeah, the conversation didn't go smoothly. I mean, the two of you can look back and laugh at how both of you fought like children, and it can turn into a good memory. But, I would personally have loved for you to have been able to walk away from that conversation with her longing to know more, or make more effort to suss you out.

I admire the honesty in whatever happened when you met her, obviously there was intense passion and emotion, because you both got involved in a fight, but it just comes to show that both of you have a lot of anger and resentment towards the other.

From her explanations of why she behaved the way she did, it makes complete sense and sounds very genuine.

I now understand that you broke up with her whilst she was at school, which like you said, you've done time and time before, but who knows maybe because she was at school, she wasn't able to really know for sure whether it was a genuine break up or one of the typical ones.
Now, that's given her a reason for her actions, which initially she didn't have before.

Nevermind, what's done is done, and I sense a little bit of immaturity as well coming from you, when you tell her, you'll see her in heaven. Unless she is to unfortunately perish soon (God forbid), do you really want to hold this grudge for the rest of your life?? I pray that it's just one of those proud statements that people make at breakups.

It's good for both of you to take time out, you need it, and I can't tell you what will happen in the future, she's still young and so are you. Both of you need to pretend the other doesn't exist for the time being, figure out what will actually fill the spaces in your lives, and not try and force each other into them.

All the best and God Bless.

topup big thanks 2 u, exactly whats gonna take place, allow time to figure out what will fill the spaces in my life. sad
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by Druss(m): 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2009
what is her number - lemme try talking to her , i can check if she is born again ,
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by topup: 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2009
eyonigger:

topup big thanks 2 u, exactly whats gonna take place, allow time to figure out what will fill the spaces in my life. sad

Don't look so down, it's sad to lose someone you care about, but maybe you haven't lost her forever. To make the healing process a lot quicker is why I am advising you to pretend she doesn't exist, if you keep hoping that one day you two will get back together, you will never really move on and you'll remember too much to start afresh if the opportunity arises in future.

By occupying your time, like you have done before she returned from school, she becomes less of a focus and it's just about taking time out to become completely selfish, stop worrying about her, actually I think maybe you should allow yourself some time to think about what just happened, think well and hard, analyse everything, find something to learn from it. Then after this period is over (maybe a day of thought), you need to close the book. Because you've thought of all your options and laid all your cards on the table from the very beginning, you won't get thoughts attacking you in the middle of the healing process. Convince yourself that you have thought of all options, maybe ask other non-involved friends for advice, maybe even people who don't know you too well so they are un-biased. After this is done, you just need to keep your eyes forwards.

I am very sure that she is going through the same ordeal, trying to move on from the confrontation. Be kind to each other, if she ever tries to contact you, welcome it, but don't be too open, treat her as you would a distant friend, don't throw your plans away to accomodate her, just be selfish for the little time you have whilst you're single.

Take care & all the best.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2009
Druss:

what is her number - lemme try talking to her , i can check if she is born again ,

her number is 1800-checkmyass.fool

topup:

Don't look so down, it's sad to lose someone you care about, but maybe you haven't lost her forever. To make the healing process a lot quicker is why I am advising you to pretend she doesn't exist, if you keep hoping that one day you two will get back together, you will never really move on and you'll remember too much to start afresh if the opportunity arises in future.

By occupying your time, like you have done before she returned from school, she becomes less of a focus and it's just about taking time out to become completely selfish, stop worrying about her, actually I think maybe you should allow yourself some time to think about what just happened, think well and hard, analyse everything, find something to learn from it. Then after this period is over (maybe a day of thought), you need to close the book. Because you've thought of all your options and laid all your cards on the table from the very beginning, you won't get thoughts attacking you in the middle of the healing process. Convince yourself that you have thought of all options, maybe ask other non-involved friends for advice, maybe even people who don't know you too well so they are un-biased. After this is done, you just need to keep your eyes forwards.

I am very sure that she is going through the same ordeal, trying to move on from the confrontation. Be kind to each other, if she ever tries to contact you, welcome it, but don't be too open, treat her as you would a distant friend, don't throw your plans away to accomodate her, just be selfish for the little time you have whilst you're single.

Take care & all the best.

Will do just that. smiley kiss
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by bcblazer(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2009
@eyonigger,

You are one lovey-dovey nigga. Come on, f**k all these bitches and do your thing.
Even a 17 yr old ignorant chick is pulling your strings and you falling for that?

This is crass stupidity and too gross for my liking. Stop acting like a pussy nigga.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by MrCrackles(m): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

@eyonigger,

You are one lovey-dovey nigga. Come on, f**k all these bitches and do your thing.
Even a 17 yr old ignorant chick is pulling your strings and you falling for that?

This is crass stupidity and too gross for my liking. Stop acting like a pussy nigga.

Hehe! grin
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by Tstark(m): 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2009
Mugu don pay shout hallelujah, kere ke kere ke. 17 year old dey make you kolo like this? You no dey shame?
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by topup: 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

@eyonigger,

Tstark:

Mugu don pay shout hallelujah, kere ke kere ke. 17 year old dey make you kolo like this? You no dey shame?

There's no shame in following your heart, but you have to be smart, he's asking for advice, that's why he's here, he's acknowledged that things have to stop & change, he's just asking for advice on how to go about bringing on that change. Sheeesh!!
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by sleekdoc: 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2009
eyonigger and topup, you guys can start something u know. Nothing wrong with meeting your better half on NL cheesy wink
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by olanajim(m): 12:23am On Apr 07, 2009
I do not like the way some people mock others when there appear to be a kind of short-coming,

the same people will have their own problem and hit it away from the world. It take courage for someone to come to public and discuss his or her life,

I am of view the the relationship eyo was talking about is not yet over, it MAY come back stronger and it may not. The truth is that, anything can happen, depending on how it is handled,
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by topup: 2:13am On Apr 07, 2009
olanajim:

I do not like the way some people mock others when there appear to be a kind of short-coming,

the same people will have their own problem and hit it away from the world. It take courage for someone to come to public and discuss his or her life,

I am of view the the relationship eyo was talking about is not yet over, [b]it MAY come back stronger and it may not. [/b]The truth is that, anything can happen, depending on how it is handled,

WISE WORDS OLANAJIM smiley

sleekdoc:

eyonigger and topup, you guys can start something u know. Nothing wrong with meeting your better half on NL cheesy wink

Come to think of it, I wonder how many people on Nairaland have been matched because of the forum,
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2009
I no send this dudes wey dey yab nigger_eyo, na them be the maIN sisi's, in fact as I gangster reach, her love make me melo. Topup and lanajim I appreciate u guyz, the way am seeing thigs, my gurl is gonna come back to me though it might take sometime. Funny enough I found out that day that she came to write jamb, meaning her admission in FUTO did not go through, so I think she is going to be around for a while now.

Again, u guys yabbing me, if una see this chik, una go fall in love, apart from her beauty, she is funny and down to earth, na school just 4k the whole thing up. Tops n lanajim, should I post a pic of mine and her's so them haterz could see what a perfect match we are? Or should I jst bone it? Lol
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by sleekdoc: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2009
eyo nigga man, believe me I ain't hating, I know wat ur going thru really hence my interest in ur thread. I have a shawty bout 18yrs too in covenant uni, hot as anything, jus one look at her and ur mind can literally explode seriously! Jus take it easy, a beatiful girl in school will always be attacked! And thus be distracted.
Find a way to make yourself Indispensable to her, be her man accept to be born again too wat will it cost u, or are u a Muslim?  I must tell u, there are several factors that will derail her focus on you, but jus keep at it.
May be u wld have been better off is she wasn't so stunning as u say, but then again may b u wldnt be so interested in her if she wasn't.
These are the things I told myself when i was going thru a similar nasty patch. Though I have others to keep my mind off her
But seriuosly, if it dont work out, topup seems to understand u well enof wink
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by topup: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2009
eyonigger:

I no send this dudes wey dey yab nigger_eyo, na them be the maIN sisi's, in fact as I gangster reach, her love make me melo. Topup and lanajim I appreciate u guyz, the way am seeing thigs, my gurl is gonna come back to me though it might take sometime. Funny enough I found out that day that she came to write jamb, meaning her admission in FUTO did not go through, so I think she is going to be around for a while now.

Again, u guys yabbing me, if una see this chik, una go fall in love, apart from her beauty, she is funny and down to earth, na school just 4k the whole thing up. Tops n lanajim, should I post a pic of mine and her's so them haterz could see what a perfect match we are? Or should I jst bone it? Lol

I think, you have to be careful dealing with pretty girls. Seriously, she's not oblivious that she can get away with that much more. I think what eyo has to do is to be different to the other guys. If she is as beautiful as you say, you have to realise maybe drooling over her like the other guys won't make you stand out, that is why she stood to attention when you didn't do as she said, saying you couldn't see her and you would try your best to see her but can't say for definite. Pretty girls aren't used to rejection. I am not saying you should act as if you're not interested in her, because I too think that she'll be back, BUT I think that you should at least let her know that the world does not revolve around her.

It's funny how you told her that she's not as good looking as she was before, especially when you're here telling us that she is gorgeous. I hope in a way she doesn't know you still deeply care, it'll give her time to truly analyse her relationship with you.

Would you really be happy if she only returned to you by default, and not by choice, through not being able to enter into school, she could return to you, but who says that when another opportunity rears its head, she won't forget you like she's done before??
It seems like you really love her, because you honestly want her to come back (hopefully not for ego) - but for love.

Take care & all the best - as usual I always have so much to say about your issue, but have to stop myself from over analysing the situation.

Can't wait to hear from you, when you tell us that you're back together & stronger than ever.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by topup: 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2009
You don't need to post her picture. I think that's distracting from the point. Are we more concerned about looks or personality??
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by olanajim(m): 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2009
Eyo, dont post any picture o. You will hurt your gal!

See u later.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2009
it is not about showcasing the looks, bt to let the hater;s know how a perfect match we were in order for me to have fallen in love. I wont post it.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by agwoko: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2009
@ topup

you almost make me cry with your reply, you are brilliant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

[photo 18+] When You're About To Cross The Friend Zone Boundary / Rate This Photo Of Me / Haaa! Cossy Ojiakor Poses Coverless In Bed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.