Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) (35102 Views)

APC Will Be Non-existent Without Tinubu – Femi Gbajabiamila / Boko Haram : Airforce Virtually Non – Existent – Buhari / Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by falseman(m): 11:40am On Jul 27, 2015
DropShot:

So, when he met things in poor state, you expect him not to say it especially when asked a question relevant to it?

Please reason guy!

And you think any previous president met things in good state?
He has no clue Nigeria was in poor state when he said he will crush boko haram?

You must be among those who criticised the previous government despite its effort to fight BH without the support of US. Now we have bombings almost everyday and all this slow poke could do is tour and take photographs?

He has to work rather than lament. I hate excuses.
What stops him from getting another set of hardwares if he has funds to tour around the world while Nigerians in the north are dying?

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by spencekat(m): 11:42am On Jul 27, 2015
This is more than clueless.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by DropShot: 11:42am On Jul 27, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
GEJ failed hahahahahahaha.... try another lie, when GEJ was in power we had drones in the sky searching for boko haram, we had air strikes on boko haram... aside the recovery of condoms what else have buhari achieved?
Nitwit, Boko Haram started in 2010 or thereabout and your uncle Jonathan left them to fester till they started to capture army barracks, police stations and many other military facilities. Only in Feb when he wanted to turn his electoral woes around he started to act.
If low lives like you have demanded accountability from the drunk man from Otuoke, perhaps things would have been better. cool

Which kind network you dey use? Abi you dey ration data? grin
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by nickyvil: 11:44am On Jul 27, 2015
President Buhari, however, reduced the quantity of the alleged crude oil theft to 250, 000 barrels per day.
He had told Americans during his last week trip to Washington that 1 million barrels were been stolen daily.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/boko-haram-airforce-virtually-non-existent-buhari/#sthash.bead7yvC.dpuf[/quote]

Why are you falling my hands mr president!!! Why You say this today, tomorrow another thing... Why You should get your fact right before going on air/live. Your our president now not just a common citizen. Other country are watching and no one will want to give aid to a country like ours if our president is confused n not able to stand on his words. Please you have an adviser watch what you said in public and stand firm on your statement, stop bushing around stop blaming a lot of country have gone through changes in Europe, Africa and America simply because the president give them reasons to trust in their governance.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by ABAKA72(m): 11:47am On Jul 27, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
GEJ failed hahahahahahaha.... try another lie, when GEJ was in power we had drones in the sky searching for boko haram, we had air strikes on boko haram... aside the recovery of condoms what else have buhari achieved?
What do you mean by he has not achieved anything, what about the Masturbation thing he has been said to be indulging instead of good leadership, is that not an achievement. LOLS!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by brainpower(m): 11:48am On Jul 27, 2015
DaBullIT:
Later dem go talk say person get bad mouth

16 years dem no think to buy or repair jets , as long as dem dey chop the money nothing dey happen

Abi na Buhari spoil our jets ?

Many countries for this world , na so so buy buy dem dey buy any new technology

No be say them foolish, na say dem get sense, the best way to prevent war na to prepare for am

For say Army get everything, shey boko haram go come dey form say their head dey there ??

You sound as if Nigeria is just 16years old. Everything doesn't have to be about party politics. Don't forget that 98percent of those in charge now we're part of the 16years you talked about both indirectly and directly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by DropShot: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2015
falseman:

And you think any previous president met things in good state?
He has no clue Nigeria was in poor state when he said he will crush boko haram?

You must be among those who criticised the previous government despite its effort to fight BH without the support of US. Now we have bombings almost everyday and all this slow poke could do is tour and take photographs?

He has to work rather than lament. I hate excuses.
What stops him from getting another set of hardwares if he has funds to tour around the world while Nigerians in the north are dying?

Your brain must be working in reverse order! Talk less so that you can think better.
True we now have suicide bombing more than before but we don't hear boko haram taking over military base and installations as was the case under the never-do-good Joandaft. Suicide bombing is a clear sign that bh is losing the fight.
I not only hate mediocre like Jonadunce, I hate all those who tactically suport him and that include you nincompoop.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by chrisblack: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2015
onatisi:
The question we should be asking is ,when buhari didn't have any knowledge about what our military capabilities were ,why was he promising to finish off boko haram within 2 months of taking power during his campaign? We had a government that was at the nick of finishing off boko haram only for buhari to come and slow things down? Where are the planes and weapons gej used just 12weeks back ? Have they suddenly got spoilt This man buhari can't be trusted . He is simply a babamegaslowslow .
he was basing his assumptions on the falsified fiqures of military hardware the immediate past govt was dishing out. The AIRFORCE lack proper counterinsurgency military precision aircraft,helicopters,we even lack basic ATMGs.the role of the AIRFORCE is recon,air Support and tactical preemptive strike.we don't have enough helicopter not to talk of jet fighter's. Do u even know the size of borno state?.the entire 5soth eastern states if placed inside borno,you would still have more than half of the state remaining. So you see our assets is just to small for any meaningful impact.and pls don't forget bulk of the six weeks fighting was done by the Chadians(who were paid over $1m per day) and south African rented force
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by KingKuntaVart: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2015
DropShot:

Nitwit, Boko Haram started in 2010 or thereabout and your uncle Jonathan left them to fester till they started to capture army barracks, police stations and many other military facilities. Only in Feb when he wanted to turn his electoral woes around he started to act.
If low lives like you have demanded accountability from the drunk man from Otuoke, perhaps things would have been better. cool

Which kind network you dey use? Abi you dey ration data? grin
yes he waited buh he did something he send them to hiding he killed them, why cant ur god dulahri continue or is her waiting till one month before the next elections before he swings into action? i thought this kunu mumu u call a president is to bring change.... i thought from the set go things are suppose to change, the country has gone back to the dark age thanks to the cows like u that voted a tribalistic bigot into power.. no offense.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by illiad: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2015
K
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2015
But GEJ used d same airforce to decimate boko haram n recaptured all the 27 local governments they held before he handed over on may 29.

Buhari is giving excuses because he does not want to attack boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by Nellybii: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2015
aguiyi:
they very functional before you took over the mantle of leadership.

what suddenly went wrong. if the arrangement made by the previous govt is about to expire why not renew it.

maybe most of the pilots are biafrans grin grin grin grin grin

you never believed you knew little or nothing about what you were getting into until now.

SHAME ON YOU DULHARI

Typical igbotic rants.
From an offspring of a coup plotter. grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by 247notire(m): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2015
expee06:

Who drag PMB from under Im bed come contest President?
He saw the 'level of rot' and ran for President, so GEJ and PDP are out of the equation.
PMB Work, Work and Work. The book of Lamentation is not the only book in the Holy Bible.
Ur signature is a lie... Good quality information and the ability to work with it makes one human superior to the other... until the latter human attains the afore mentioned he remains inferior...
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by DropShot: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
yes he waited buh he did something he send them to hiding he killed them, why cant ur god dulahri continue or is her waiting till one month before the next elections before he swings into action? i thought this kunu mumu u call a president is to bring change.... i thought from the set go things are suppose to change, the country has gone back to the dark age thanks to the cows like u that voted a tribalistic bigot into power.. no offense.
I just told you boko haram has been decimated such that they no longer have the capacity to face the naija army BUT YOUR BRAIN IS TOO SHALLOW TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS.

Is it a generational curse for most of you from Jona.daft area to be dumb, clueless and stuupid? I hear say na kick una take dey wake una parents. Na true? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by Nellybii: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2015
AustineE1:
Most of the successes recorded in the battle field by the past government was through our airforce, but ever since this present government came in, not even a single successful bombardment has been recorded by the air force.
Why do I have this feelings that PMB has surrounded himself with incompetent people.I guess he was never prepared for the task ahead.

You mean the cosmetic successes of those six pre election weeks?? You must be a clown.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 27, 2015
247notire:
Ur signature is a lie... Good quality information and the ability to work with it makes one human superior to the other... until the latter human attains the afore mentioned he remains inferior...

I guess you are inferior to me then.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by biggiedol: 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
But seriously is PMB just after stolen money, ?? Because as far am concerned I have not seen any clear cut objectives of the government, all we hear everyday is we are working with America to recover the stolen funds, we have tabled our request to G7, we want to fight corruption, Abeg someone should tell PMB while the almighty America is recovering Nigeria stolen funds he should get busy with other things abeg.

Because as it's PMB looks confused or overwhelmed being a president.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by princejayboss: 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
DaBullIT:

16 years dem no think to buy or repair jets , as long as dem dey chop the money nothing dey happen

No be say them foolish, na say dem get sense, the best way to prevent war na to prepare for am

For say Army get everything, shey boko haram go come dey form say their head dey there ??

Poor Nigerians like you still believe that comes out this dudes lips.... Though he know that average Nigerian is so gullible that he speaks what he likes and individuals with damage to their BBA will speak trash.... One day Nigeria will regret why PMB got there at first
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by Chigold101(m): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
AustineE1:
Most of the successes recorded in the battle field by the past government was through our airforce, but ever since this present government came in, not even a single successful bombardment has been recorded by the air force.
Why do I have this feelings that PMB has surrounded himself with incompetent people.I guess he was never prepared for the task ahead.
he is prepared for what he will do with book haram. His mission is just to give them amnesty, nothing more and has collected 2.1billion dollars to that effect
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by princejenks(m): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
We all need to take a chill with this blame game back and forth btw this administration and the previous. The fact is that the military was undermined under the very military regimes that should have known better. Things only started getting better for the military a little since democracy came back to the fore but the challenge is that to boost the military's capabilities to what it should be requires hundreds of billions of dollars which we dont have. There is also the issue of corruption with the little that has been invested so far not doing much to change things. This insurgency caught us napping and ill prepared and the temporary measure of importing much needed arms and ammunition to prosecute the war on the insurgents are being frustrated by the US. This really calls to question whether america is really a ally or a foe in this war on insurgents. From all indications,america cant be completely exonerated in the complicity in this war but am still a bit confused about their end game of allowing things linger this long. We heard stuffs about them being angry with nigeria for not allowing them establish their naval base here and lately the anti gay rights law that was passed by the previous administration;its far more complicated but oil and the world economy are at the centre of it and nigeria seems like a piece in the puzzle or pawn in the chess game. As things stand,nigeria might have to revisit the black market to replenish fast depleting arms and ammunition before it gets far worse than it is. I just have an ish with this buhari's administration that rode to power by painting the previous admin as clueless and lacking in tactics to defeat insurgency yet two months gone,they are still using the same tactics and begging for patience.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by ayobase(m): 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
delonz:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/boko-haram-airforce-virtually-non-existent-buhari/#sthash.bead7yvC.dpuf

No wonder GEJ was confused.
They didn't tell him the fault on ground wrt to airforce.

On many occasions would they conclude after hours of meetings to attack the boko boys via air strike and land stike, but once the soldiers are in compromising position, then a stupid excuse will come from the airforce base, thereby leading to death of soldiers.

GEJ was sabotaged but slow to act.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by Atlantian: 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nnamdi Kalu, the zoo does not have a working airforce, it is time to strike for Biafra Independence. The zoo doesnt have a functional airforce, a useless president just expose vulnerability to the enemies. What a mor0n!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by Nellybii: 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
DropShot:

I just told you boko haram has been decimated such that they no longer have the capacity to face the naija army BUT YOUR BRAIN IS TOO SHALLOW TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS.

Is it a generational curse for most of you from Jona.daft area to be dumb, clueless and stuupid? I hear say na kick una take dey wake una parents. Na true? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Very true Yes oo bro. It is general knowledge that they wake their fathers up with kicks and address elders as bros. Lol shame These scally wags have no iota of respect in their culture at all. No ethics. No leaders, no respected traditional institutions. For example ask them if they have ruling houses or royal families. Only worship money. That is why stealing to them is a virtue. Just ignore them because you will end up wasting valuable time
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by DLuciano: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
DaBullIT:

Sai Buhari, the weeping philosopher, when will u start solving? I tire for u
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by chigoizie7(m): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
DaBullIT:

Maybe ur assertions are correct ooh, but I still de wonder were dey got all those sophisticated helicopters our NA have been snapping pictures with (many of them) I know this might still not hold any water. Maybe we also borrowed the ones that raided some parts of Niger delta earlier in june.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by mescapee: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
AustineE1:

They are functioned very well when the creek in Calabar was bombed.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by DropShot: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nellybii:

Very true Yes oo bro. It is general knowledge that they wake their fathers up with kicks and address elders as bros. Lol shame These scally wags have no iota of respect in their culture at all. No ethics. No leaders, no respected traditional institutions. For example ask them if they have ruling houses or royal families. Only worship money. That is why stealing to them is a virtue. Just ignore them because you will end up wasting valuable time
Hmmm. Thank you for the input and your advice. However, I will not give in to e-bullies and blackmailers. I dey gidigba for them.

Check my sigi bro. cool cool cool
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by Realist2: 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
Government of Lamentations indeed , if it's not PDP 16 years of allege grounding of the country, it is GEJ refusal to hand over properly or GEJ that...., military this.... and now the Nigerian Air Force.....
Haba !, Baba you know all this before you handed down a very loooooong list of empty campaign promises to us, now that you in, looking for what to apportion your blame to.
Let me remind you, Nigerians would not accept anything lesser than that long list of promises you promised.Very soon we shall start organising protests to Aso Rock !.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by BraniacX(m): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

No, opposition of wailing wailers.

No, I rather think and obviously you'll disagree with me, we have a regime of excusing excusers buffered up by the support of their loyalist mastubating mastubaters like you undecided
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by vivalavida(m): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
PassingShot:
What was the clueless Otuoke man doing in his almost six years?

To him and his fellow looters, nothing mattered as far as there was money to loot.

What was bombing the creeks few weeks ago? Were they paper kites?
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by 247notire(m): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
expee06:

I guess you are inferior to me then.
Lol... Maybe... Highly unlikely... Cos for u to say that ur prolly an empty vessel quote author=expee06 post=36321202]

I guess you are inferior to me then.[/quote] Lol... Maybe... Highly unlikely... Cos for u to say that ur prolly an empty vessel
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
Iykopee:
The president simply agrees that Nigeria is a failed nation and there's notin he cud do differently to salvage the situation.... Everyday different lamentations. If the daura dulllard's lame butt can't fix the country, let hin fvck the hell off.
Child of hate. What did your useless master Gej do to fix the country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Capt. Jonathan Polit Dies In Accident (pics) / More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.