Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) (35097 Views)

APC Will Be Non-existent Without Tinubu – Femi Gbajabiamila / Boko Haram : Airforce Virtually Non – Existent – Buhari / Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by 247notire(m): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
expee06:

I guess you are inferior to me then.
Lol... Maybe... Highly unlikely... Cos for u to say that ur prolly an empty vessel
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by excel4us: 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
THE MARADONA OF OUR TİME. KEEP DRİBLİNG.BEFORE U KNOW İT 2 OR 3 YEARS İS POCKETED İN THE FİELD OF PLAY.İNASMUCH AS İ DON'T SUBSCRİBE TO PMB GOVT.HE SHOULD BETTER THE LOT OF NİGERİA.ELSE BİA-FURU İHE GA EME

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by BraniacX(m): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
Yomboy4ever:

You should be ashamed of ur sef Mr.
see D way your shameless He goat d one u call ur Hero left the airforce and u come here to blame PMB instead of raining curses on ur clueless uncle.

And you're obviously blind despite obviously having eyes to not have read that the disarmament of the military was deliberate and systematic and it wasn't done by G.E.J, well of course thinking about G.E.J turns you on and makes you salivate so why should I stop you mastubating mastubator undecided
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by olajide8(m): 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
A country where we have to enter strategic alliances - to loan military warfare equipment - what happens when the contract has to be renewed, like now? and we don't have money to do so? What the last administration did - kai, lipsrsealed - Na so so steal, steal - the last administration stole to the point where they forgot posterity-
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by BraniacX(m): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
DropShot:

Your father bald head!

The foolish man from the creek spent six years and failed woefully, yet you open your stinking cavity to talk rubbish.
May thunder strike you and your lineage!

Shove it up dipshit!!!

Stop mastubating at the sound of G.E.J, go find something else to whet your kock on mastubating mastubator

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by BraniacX(m): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
DropShot:

Yes, the lamentation brought about by your lord Jonafool that wasted six years of our life.

Continue mastubating

Dipshit!!
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by repogirl(f): 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Buhari the complainant, this man dey complain and nag pass woman sef! Ah ahn!
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by BraniacX(m): 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
DropShot:

So that the foolish gej can come back bah? You guys no get an atom weight of brain.

What can I say

G.E.J gives you a$$holes such a high

But I thought bubu the dullard was suppose to cure your addiction?
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by DropShot: 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

Shove it up dipshit!!!

Stop mastubating at the sound of G.E.J, go find something else to whet your kock on mastubating mastubator
Make i laugh you first grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
All the wailers who tried me before you have all packed up like condemned keke marwa. You surely no go fit try even if you like to.

By the way, did you remember to kick the a55 of your ogogoro drinking father to wake him up from his drunkenness before you left home this morning?
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by galadima77(m): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
Government of Lamentation
wailing taken to another level...
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by BraniacX(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
During GEJ's admin we had drones flying everywhere, we had airstrikes on boko haram left right and center..... if u cant see then u are blind.... buhari cant kill his boys ( boko haram ) reasons best known to him...

Don't mind the mastubating mastubators who suddenly think we've caught amnesia and forgotten so soon, he's looking for an excuse not to kill his brothers
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by maximilian19(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Same fighters jet n chopper dat d pass government used to hit on the BH dat wat buhari is saying is bad, wat kind government b dis. Y most HE (buhari) always lies on things u know we know about.

He went to american n say 1million barrel is stole per day y come to Nigeria n say it 250,000 barrel per day.

Y will d president lie about is nation n paint it black. Am disappointed with this.

A government of lies n blackmails.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
What about the engineering department in the airforce?What about the frequent foreign training the airforce sent her personnel to undergo abroad? Mosttime,merit are not recruited into the force.Na money them dey collect from applicants.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by DropShot: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

What can I say

G.E.J gives you a$$holes such a high

But I thought bubu the dullard was suppose to cure your addiction?
by the time we put handcuff on Jona.daft's hands, you go no say khaki no be leather. I hear say una dey kick una pale and mile to wake them up from their slumber, na true?
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by DropShot: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
maximilian19:
Same fighters jet n chopper dat d pass government used to hit on the BH dat wat buhari is saying is bad, wat kind government b dis. Y most HE (buhari) always lies on things u know we know about.

He went to american n say 1million barrel is stole per day y come to Nigeria n say it 250,000 barrel per day.

Y will d president lie about is nation n paint it black. Am disappointed with this.

A government of lies n blackmails.
Pay more attention to you English or better speak pidgin before you come here to embarrass yourself and your family. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by falseman(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
DropShot:

Your brain must be working in reverse order! Talk less so that you can think better.
True we now have suicide bombing more than before but we don't hear boko haram taking over military base and installations as was the case under the never-do-good Joandaft. Suicide bombing is a clear sign that bh is losing the fight.
I not only hate mediocre like Jonadunce, I hate all those who tactically suport him and that include you nincompoop.

You didn't make a point which proves you are grammatically unprepared to discuss political matters. Please go take a nap.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by DropShot: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

Continue mastubating

Dipshit!!
I no need to do that since I can get your sister for 200 naira per hour to do shag. grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by DropShot: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
falseman:

You didn't make a point which proves you are grammatically unprepared to discuss political matters. Please go take a nap.
Who is this THING? cool
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by uridiwan(m): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
aguiyi:
they were very functional before you took over the mantle of leadership.

what suddenly went wrong. if the arrangement made by the previous govt is about to expire why not renew it.

maybe most of the pilots are biafrans grin grin grin grin grin

you never believed you knew little or nothing about what you were getting into until now.

SHAME ON YOU DULHARI
stop being a fool bro.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by BraniacX(m): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
DropShot:

Make i laugh you first grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
All the wailers who tried me before you have all packed up like condemned keke marwa. You surely no go fit try even if you like to.

By the way, did you remember to kick the a55 of your ogogoro drinking father to wake him up from his drunkenness before you left home this morning?

Not really, I was too busy fixing brains into your gays father deadskull, you know, chewing gworro is no cure for your condition!! But you're welcome to try alternative medicine.....well, whatever works for you just fixate on something else, not G.E.J
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by Nellybii: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
DropShot:

Hmmm. Thank you for the input and your advice. However, I will not give in to e-bullies and blackmailers. I dey gidigba for them.

Check my sigi bro. cool cool cool

Nice sig.
Honestly GEJ. was our punishment. Thank God we finished serving him.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
I need a counter claim from the opposition.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by BraniacX(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
DropShot:

by the time we put handcuff on Jona.daft's hands, you go no say khaki no be leather. I hear say una dey kick una pale and mile to wake them up from their slumber, na true?

Mouth no dey cut iroko tree, in other words...........enu o se cool so let me echo fayose hear, you don too talk, start doing numbskull.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by DropShot: 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

Not really, I was too busy fixing brains into your gays father deadskull, you know, chewing gworro is no cure for your condition!! But you're welcome to try alternative medicine.....well, whatever works for you just fixate on something else, not G.E.J
Na Jona.daft father you through an ashawo/who.re? I mean to say, na you be 'im bastarrd son wey dem carry come nairaland before election? cool cool

Straight answer please. grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
247notire:
Lol... Maybe... Highly unlikely... Cos for u to say that ur prolly an empty vessel

You clearly one of those boys who live on cheap weed and unregulated booze.
Look for your class, can't stoop to your level.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by DropShot: 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

Mouth no dey cut iroko tree, in other words...........enu o se cool so let me echo fayose hear, you don too talk, start doing numbskull.
Na fayose be your imbe.cilic papa abi na Jona.daft? Straight answer please!
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by BraniacX(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
DropShot:

I no need to do that since I can get your sister for 200 naira per hour to do shag. grin grin grin

Bwahahahahahahahahah gringringringringringrin

You must be high on congealed kunu and fermented ewedu cheesy

That was ya mama boy, yeah that woman you were mistaking for a non-existent sister of mine

Bwahahahahahahhahaha!!!! gringringringringrin

But wait oh!! shocked how can we be sure you've never used her to relieve one of those your numerous G.E.J high trips? shocked
CheeeeeeeeeeesOS!!!

Tufiakwa........oloun maje

And

If

You

Really

Think

You're

Good

Bring it on cool
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by mindurword(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Military Aircraft Operated by Nigeria
Fighter/Attack Aircraft
F-7/J-7 Airguard
MiG-21 Fishbed
Jaguar
Transport Aircraft
G-222
Do 228
Do 28 Skyservant
C-130 Hercules
Trainer Aircraft
M.B.339A
L-39 Albatros
Alpha Jet
Helicopters
SA.330L Puma
A 109
UH-1 Huey
Nigeria This our military aircraft still available now Baba go slow said no aircraft available
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by DropShot: 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

Bwahahahahahahahahah gringringringringringrin

You must be high on congealed kunu and fermented ewedu cheesy

That was ya mama boy, yeah that woman you were mistaking for a non-existent sister of mine

Bwahahahahahahhahaha!!!! gringringringringrin

But wait oh!! shocked how can we be sure you've never used her to relieve one of those your numerous G.E.J high trips? shocked
CheeeeeeeeeeesOS!!!

Tufiakwa........oloun maje

And
If
You
Really
Think
You're
Good
Bring it on cool
Since u no get sister, maybe na your aunty. And e fit be your moma too, I no care. As far as she go shag me. Hole na hole! grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
I thought we had drones to fight.
Even as early as February we attacked these terrorists with our airforce
Wetin buhari dey talk now undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/2310101/nigerian-airforce-acquires-sophisticated-aircraft
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by BraniacX(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
DropShot:

Na Jona.daft father you through an ashawo/who.re? I mean to say, na you be 'im bastarrd son wey dem carry come nairaland before election? cool cool

Straight answer please. grin grin

How you go understand straight answer when you think with your farggot kock in hand staring at G.E.J's poster?

Stop poking holes into everything around you including your mama at the sound of G.........E.........J cheesy

You're not qualified to demand answers from no one a$$wipe cool
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by BraniacX(m): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
DropShot:

Na fayose be your imbe.cilic papa abi na Jona.daft? Straight answer please!

Where you learn the word imbe.cile?

Oh I remember now grin

From your father chanting

I am the greatest imbe.cile that ever lived while holding his korck staring at a G.E.J poster embarassed

Issorite, continue cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa Files Suit Against Buhari Over Delay In Appointing Ministers / Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries / Ambode: Why The War Against Lagos Gov Is Not Yet Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.