Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) (35096 Views)

APC Will Be Non-existent Without Tinubu – Femi Gbajabiamila / Boko Haram : Airforce Virtually Non – Existent – Buhari / Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:45am On Jul 28, 2015
we bleeped up by givin them space to grow...Many institution is now funding the holy mallams
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by chrisblack: 3:18am On Jul 28, 2015
onatisi:
he didn't know the true state of things with the Airforce because according to you he made promises based on untrue facts presented by gej about the state of things with the Airforce. The question is why didn't buhari conduct his own investigation before making promises about anything ? This is a simple issue . What was he planning on?
was he in govt with gej? .how many of us truly new the state of the economy?most only new it was in bad situation.only a few actually new it was very bad.mind you we had various govt agencies which were being forced to bring out false data,etc.within the military circle its a know fact that the alfa jets in use was not effective.to bomb a specific target the in some cases would have to do a bombing run of 4 runs sometimes as much as 6.there was no guided or precision weapons in our inventory. Many facts were hidden.Buhari has president has more information than ever before.so what's your problem
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by onatisi(m): 4:43am On Jul 28, 2015
chrisblack:
was he in govt with gej? .how many of us truly new the state of the economy?most only new it was in bad situation.only a few actually new it was very bad.mind you we had various govt agencies which were being forced to bring out false data,etc.within the military circle its a know fact that the alfa jets in use was not effective.to bomb a specific target the in some cases would have to do a bombing run of 4 runs sometimes as much as 6.there was no guided or precision weapons in our inventory. Many facts were hidden.Buhari has president has more information than ever before.so what's your problem
my problem is he made dumb stupid promises on issues he didn't have adequate information about .if those dumd idiotic promises are okay with you then that is ur own problem. Coming out now to accept the reality is totally unacceptable and he just has to deal with it and stop complaining like a pregnant woman in labour room. It is really surprising how many nigerians reason, do u think buhari can be given such silly excuses in another country ? He campaigned vigorously and aggressively for almost 1yr without knowing the true facts and made promises and u are here been his advocate. Didn't they have governors in his party? The governor of born is in which party? Let buhari keep foooling u
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by ocelot2006(m): 5:20am On Jul 28, 2015
The President had better ask himself how the Airforce then achieved better under the administration of his predecessors 'cos I'm not buying this his recent excuse. /complaint. Why accept the role of president if you'll spend more time complaining that actually working? His predecessors met an airforce that had a few attack helicopters and F-7 fighter jets, yet he went to work reactivating the Alpha jet squadrons, fixing our C-130s, bought our ATR-48 surveillance aircrafts + Beech crafts aircrafts used as ISR birds, bought additional Mi-35V and Mi24P attack helicopters + the Mi-35m, bought CH-3A unmanned combat aerial vehicles, reactivated our long comatose Super Puma helicopters, bought Gazelle scout helicopters. All these aircrafts were busy providing much needed support for ground troops during the offensive against Boko Haram.

Now I'm not saying that we don't need more airframes (we more new 4-gen strike aircrafts and additional transport helicopters for more air assaults along with more ISR platforms for intelligence gathering). But GMB, for the love of God, quit whining and GET TO WORK.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by ocelot2006(m): 5:26am On Jul 28, 2015
DropShot:

Your brain must be working in reverse order! Talk less so that you can think better.
True we now have suicide bombing more than before but we don't hear boko haram taking over military base and installations as was the case under the never-do-good Joandaft. Suicide bombing is a clear sign that bh is losing the fight.
I not only hate mediocre like Jonadunce, I hate all those who tactically suport him and that include you nincompoop.

That's because "Jonathan" ended it with the 6 weeks offensive. However we've seen a resurgence of Boko Haram with the group retaking territories in Yobe state under GMB's watch. Add to that are the bombings and slaughters/massacres. So who's way worse? I say the Daura Paper Masturbator with his CLUELESSNESS
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by ocelot2006(m): 5:27am On Jul 28, 2015
addey:

You are big fool. At this your age you should be a director of a company, but no you are hear on Nairaland because of 2K per day GEJ is paying you even with your Bsc . Foolish educated illiterate.

And what about you?
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by onatisi(m): 5:30am On Jul 28, 2015
ocelot2006:
The President had better ask himself how the Airforce then achieved better under the administration of his predecessors 'cos I'm not buying this his recent excuse. /complaint. Why accept the role of president if you'll spend more time complaining that actually working? His predecessors met an airforce that had a few attack helicopters and F-7 fighter jets, yet he went to work reactivating the Alpha jet squadrons, fixing our C-130s, bought our ATR-48 surveillance aircrafts + Beech crafts aircrafts used as ISR birds, bought additional Mi-35V and Mi24P attack helicopters + the Mi-35m, bought CH-3A unmanned combat aerial vehicles, reactivated our long comatose Super Puma helicopters, bought Gazelle scout helicopters. All these aircrafts were busy providing much needed support for ground troops during the offensive against Boko Haram.

Now I'm not saying that we don't need more airframes (we more new 4-gen strike aircrafts and additional transport helicopters for more air assaults along with more ISR platforms for intelligence gathering). But GMB, for the love of God, quit whining and GET TO WORK.
god bless you.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by DaBullIT(m): 6:05am On Jul 28, 2015
chigoizie7:

Maybe ur assertions are correct ooh, but I still de wonder were dey got all those sophisticated helicopters our NA have been snapping pictures with (many of them) I know this might still not hold any water. Maybe we also borrowed the ones that raided some parts of Niger delta earlier in june.

My dear Nigerian Army, Navy or Airforce has not been uploading photos , most of those photos are Nairalanders doing
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by Teeboy22(m): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2015
loomer:

But no be lie I lie na
abi na
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by jelal007(m): 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
fx45:
What about your own father? Are you insinuating he's dumb
NOPE,I'm insinuating yours is. No doubt he brought a slowpoke like u in2 dis world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Jibrin? Senators Exchange Banters Over Buhari’s Alleged Impostor / There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe / PHOTOS- Gov. Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Traffic Spots In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.