Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam (66615 Views)

"I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams / Final Year Student Of UNIZIK Dies From Malaria As Friends Mourn. Photos / Guy Signs On A Lady's Chest After Her Final Exams Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by stellytwinkle(f): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
yungkiz:
Hi to everyone,

Am a student of unizik 200 level, on my way to lecture this morning beside my lodge, I saw people pouring a girl paint in the name that she just finish her final degree exam.

Please, I want to ask does this also happen to other institution, because this is becoming too much here in unizik, you don't know who Is your enemy, they might use this oppurtunity to do you bad may be by pouring you acid... Please let the school authority look about it because me am afraid I don't want this on my own time.
paint ke?
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Missmossy(f): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
Chai grin

Not nice.
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by macob(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
U go fear English of a 200 level student naa. Babe abeg go write anoda jamb. Lol
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nobody was bold enough to try that sh1t on me during my school days except you wan pay tax when leaving ur house every morning and also when entering school. I hate it with passion
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by TS2(m): 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
anonimi:

I hope you are capable of explaining what you just typed.

Abeg rest.
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by An2elect2(f): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
V3ry silly
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Obascoetubi: 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
MADE IN ZIMBABWE HELICOPTER,GENERATOR,ELECTRIC CAR

SAITH Technologies founder
and inventor Sangulani Max
Chikumbutso stands by his
two-seater helicopter which
uses six different types of
fuel. Photo: Aaron Ufumeli/ more. http://kogistar..com/2015/07/a-zimbabwean-designer-inventor-and.html

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Olugbenga28: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
My own roommate pursued me round d whole hostel in UNIBEN with a bucket of red oil n water mixed together... He got very angry when he did not succeed... 3 years past now my younger ones said it is now banned.
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by otunbashonny(m): 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
There are two schools in Nigeria, UNILAG and others. Click like if you agree
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by activelyA(f): 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
colossus2:
Nonsense....whatever happened to popping champagne undecided

RKG (RICH KIDS GANG) wink
howt how we roll...
After project, assignments, printout has taken all your money abiundecided

Guess you are in the RKGRKG winklipsrsealed
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by IGBAACHI: 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
Because you've entered the REAL CHICKEN?
rhema4u:
You'd soon enter the real world
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by jeffizy(m): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
Not so funny.
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Orikinla(m): 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
RETARDS.
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Lilimax(f): 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
Why should they pour someone Paint as a mark of celebration undecided?
Paint is alkaline in nature and may affect the skin of this lady badly embarassed
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by princebishop(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
lemme finish cooking

I ll comment.

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by anonimi: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
TS2:

Abeg rest.

So you said something you cannot sustain or explain!

What does that make you
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by mizskyhigh: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Paintshocked

C'mon,that's way overboard! Personally I find this thread childish and annoying,especially since it comes from people who are "supposedly educated"

Water would have even been better of...but paintundecided
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by fortunechy(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
Rubbish

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Tomjazzy2: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
That building behind with a yellow paint, that must be the notorious Nnabugwu hostel, along Ifite cheesy
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by poik(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
yungkiz:
Hi to everyone,

Am a student of unizik 200 level, on my way to lecture this morning beside my lodge, I saw people pouring a girl paint in the name that she just finish her final degree exam.

Please, I want to ask does this also happen to other institution, because this is becoming too much here in unizik, you don't know who Is your enemy, they might use this oppurtunity to do you bad may be by pouring you acid... Please let the school authority look about it because me am afraid I don't want this on my own time.

see sentence construction na. and u say u are in 200level?
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
yungkiz:
Hi to everyone,

Uzeh abeg where u buy that coat u wear
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by peedeeasobie(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Stupidity.
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by avalontony(m): 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
rhema4u:
You'd soon enter the real world

My guy chop your money abeg grin grin grin
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by yungkiz(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
poik:

see sentence construction na. and u say u are in 200level?

Bad belle, I don make front page hurray
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by bigass123(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
As champagne don cost... Gutter water and toilet water are readily available. grin

colossus2:
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by yungkiz(m): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Adikam:
Uzeh abeg where u buy that coat u wear

For lagos
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Bablo08(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
colossus2:

@colossus2 na because MR patrick never carry em adventure reach UNIZIK na y dem resort to popping dirty water
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by bigiyaro(m): 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
ITSAWRAPP:
Congrats to her but what kinda celebration is that? shocked grin

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below
r u anywere near jos?
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by bigiyaro(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
i don't mean any harm o, bt wat if after all dis surfferin she con get spill over wen result come out?
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Optional2(f): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
yungkiz:
Hi to everyone,

on ur way to lecture i tot u guys r writing exam. Abi u avnt start ur own exam yet
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by keffekul(f): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
nonsense....they hv stoped dis act in my school...unless dey did it outside d gate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rachel Dolezal Changes Her Name To Nkechi Amare Diallo / Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment / Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.