Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn (3240 Views)

Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye / 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Ojiofor: 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
ChrisOD:

They could have, if they were serious about it. It appeared that they paid only lip service to it and was not even sure that their principal would give a good debate either.

For instance, they could have gone ahead and presented GEJ in a debate and let him wait for Buhari for a few minutes and then go ahead and debate himself if Buhari does not show up, listing all the positives he has achieved and then telling the country that Buhari failed to show up because he had nothing to debate about. That would have shamed APC into agreeing to a new round of debate
You made a good point.

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by tim1256(m): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ramnon2:
I WEEP FOR MY FATHERLAND!
----------------------------------------
Many of my friends and comrades with whom I tirelessly worked to elect President Muhammadu Buhari will condemn,castigate and pillory me for what I am about to write on Muhammadu Buhari, the
president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
------------------------------------
Please give it to me, I can take it.
President Buhari declared in Washington,DC during a question and answer session that he would not treat the constituencies that gave him 97% of their votes the same way he would treat those ones that gave him 5% of their votes because, according to him, it would be unfair! I couldn't believe
this was a man I spent my money and time to elect into office. When did he say this and why was it not published?
------------------------------------
It is a monumental betrayal of trust and confidence. This asinine declaration reflects the torrid state
of mind and abject performance of our president.
----------------------------------------
First, it shows that our president is not lucid enough and mentally capable to steer the ship of the nation because he didn't understand the question that was asked of him.
-------------------------------------
The president asked the program
moderator the meaning and clarification of the question! Nevertheless, my president still humiliated the nation with his
response. This was a colossal demonstration of poor performance. Why don't you fear God?
------------------------------------------
Secondly, the response elucidates the thought process and the inner workings of the mind of the
president, and it portrays him as a very regional and ethnocentric leader. This guy has just given the secessionists and agent provocateur a legitimate reasons for their agitation.
---------------------------------------
He has also explained the reason
and justified why over 90% of his recent appointments are of Hausa/Fulani stock. Why are you so economical with the truth? Should he have appointed less qualified people Yoruba or Igbo?
---------------------------------------
It is, therefore, excruciatingly painful for me to declare here
without mincing words that, the man, Muhammadu Buhari, is certainly not the right man to take Nigeria to the promised land. All patriotic citizens and lovers of democracy should go back to the drawing board with the view to
identifying the right man to lead the nation in 2019. Muhammadu Buhari is certainly a man of the last century and should be
consigned to history. I cannot but say that this shows the level of your brain, how will you judge a man in just 59 days when he still has a long way to go? Wait till he finishes his first six (6) months first. Biko
--------------------------------------
Frugality, prudent management of the treasury and war against corruption are certainly not all that it takes to create and birth a nation of our dream. The creation of a better Nigeria where every segment and constituent is treated equally and non-discriminatorily
requires more than chicanery of war against corruption. I expect and desire a Leader who sees the whole nation as his constituency regardless of whether one state or the other voted for him or not. A
leader and a president that actually does more for the states or regions that refuse to vote for him.
-----------------------------------------
A president that works assiduously to turn a political enemy into a
political friend and ally. Nigeria, as a whole,needs and deserves a leader and a president that emphasizes what unites us but
undermines what divides us and acts and does everything to unite the country.
-----------------------------------------
A president that treats an Igbo boy as well as he treats a Fulani boy. This is my hope and dream for my fatherland.
. I don't mind if you can share the money you are paid with me. Your write up simply shows that you are working for money. I am not a politician, I voted for no one in the last general election, but my mind and conscience is not dead.
Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
cheesy cheesy serious [b][/b]
Yeah, serious..

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by ChrisOD: 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
tim1256:
. I don't mind if you can share the money you are paid with me. Your write up simply shows that you are working for money. I am not a politician, I voted for no one in the last general election, but my mind and conscience is not dead.

You sound poor and pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by ChrisOD: 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
tim1256:
Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by kennyman2000(m): 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by fritiyo: 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
we know why d Yoruba's are crying na. pls jst stop d drama already cos we in ss n se saw it coming, so we aren't surprised.

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by brixton: 12:02am On Jul 28, 2015
lagmostkuit:
This is interesting...

The yorubas in my area dat wanted to kill themselves so dat baba will win are now calling him "baba werey" grin grin

Classic
Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by mrrock: 12:12am On Jul 28, 2015
Buhari have nothing to offer Nigeria. He's such an illiterate!

1 Like

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by rman: 1:48am On Jul 28, 2015
chuna1985:

What we saw years ago n millions of miles away, ur still seeing it in d middle of 2015.

Shame on yoruba.

There is nothing to be ashamed about. Bayo felt he made a mistake by voting Buhari and he is matured enough to accept his assumptions about the man was wrong. For me, that is a sign of a man that reasons objectively.

Are you willing to do same if you find out you are wrong about political affiliation?

The fact that u insulted an entire tribe even after one out of millions of Yoruba's agrees with u shows Bayo is light years ahead of u.

BTW, the 2015 election results clearly shows the Yoruba's u insulted as a tribe, have the largest group of voters without sentiments in the entire country. Majority voted for APC but there is no state in the entire South WEST where it was skewed to favor particular party and candidates in the general elections like the North, SE and SS.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by aresa: 2:00am On Jul 28, 2015
Ramnon2:
Bayo's follow up article on his fb page:

https://www.facebook.com/bayo.badmus2?fref=ts

The real follow up you left out...

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by anonimi: 4:37am On Jul 28, 2015
aresa:
The real follow up you left out...

Na small by small the winchious APC jazz go clear for im eye. Soon he will realise that APC is just a changed name for the worst elements of PDP who wrecked us at the federal level for 16 years just as the leading lights of APC wrecked us in their states of "excellence" and LGAs.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 28, 2015
rman:

There is nothing to be ashamed about. Bayo felt he made a mistake by voting Buhari and he is matured enough to accept his assumptions about the man was wrong. For me, that is a sign of a man that reasons objectively.

Are you willing to do same if you find out you are wrong about political affiliation?

The fact that u insulted an entire tribe even after one out of millions of Yoruba's agrees with u shows Bayo is light years ahead of u.

BTW, the 2015 election results clearly shows the Yoruba's u insulted as a tribe, have the largest group of voters without sentiments in the entire country. Majority voted for APC but there is no state in the entire South WEST where it was skewed to favor particular party and candidates in the general elections like the North, SE and SS.

Yoruba are not a group of voters without sentiment, rather they are sabo + political prostitutes that change their mind at any point just to vote for a party because a yoruba man was fielded for vice p. Lmao...light years ma azz.

It takes a derailed man to campaign and vote for a former dictator who destroyed an already existing democratic government n siezed power into power.
Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by rman: 7:10am On Jul 28, 2015
chuna1985:

Yoruba are not a group of voters without sentiment, rather they are sabo + political prostitutes that change their mind at any point just to vote for a party because a yoruba man was fielded for vice p. Lmao...light years ma azz.

It takes a derailed man to campaign and vote for a former dictator who destroyed an already existing democratic government n siezed power into power.

I was right, Bayo is light years ahead of you. Have a nice day.
Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by rman: 7:11am On Jul 28, 2015
chuna1985:

Prostitutes, sabo, are words that describe not a people nor tribe but your own insecurity about yourself and tribe.

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 28, 2015
rman:

Prostitutes, sabo, are words that describe not a people nor tribe but your own insecurity about yourself and tribe.

A man that voted a religious/ethnic bigot because he made his vice a yoruba man(now regretting it) is light years ahead of a man that spotted d scam since 2003

Better know dis today, the igbos don't feel insecure abt d yoruba, we know u wella n we know we are far ahead of ur tribe in every aspect be it development, education, hard work, competence, etc. I put it to u that u n ur tribe r d ones that are insecure n also very jealous about us.

U people are used to talking nonsense.
Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by aresa: 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

Na small by small the winchious APC jazz go clear for im eye. Soon he will realise that APC is just a changed name for the worst elements of PDP who wrecked us at the federal level for 16 years just as the leading lights of APC wrecked us in their states of "excellence" and LGAs.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd7

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c]
[/s]

Village trolls and biafran nuisance bore me...
Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by dammytosh: 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
Rest in peace as you die hard.

Headline should have been.

Another WAILER recruited.

Next DIE hard to die please.

Newbies be like I am die hard. grin grin
Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Ojiofor: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Village trolls and biafran nuisance bore me...
Is anonimi a Biafran?hmmmmm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is An Oba In Imo State / EXCLUSIVE | Trouble In Buhari’s Cabinet As Fayemi Attacks Onyeama In Kigali / CRITICAL THINKING: Why Are All Lagos Governors Voted As The Best Always?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.