Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? (67001 Views)

Mass Retrenchment In My Place Of Work; Am I Safe? / I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Otunbatrafford: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2015
Shameless people. Guy, just be careful with them, I advise you should be on your own except official matters that would link you up with them. They may be doing something funny to trimmed up unfounded charges against you as a way of pushing you out of the place. But I know say God pass them.
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Optionalx: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2015
I don't believe this poo undecided. Buh start looking for another job incase
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by keandre: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2015
Haabil:
your doesn't have anything to do with you cos na hin waste hin life not you do am

which kind language be dis

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by corperscorner: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2015
keandre:

which kind language be dis

Help me ask am ooooo...............ahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by yomi007k(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2015
hary4luv:
Isn't it funny how people try to justify their mischievous acts of sexual molestation by making it look like it's the norm in the society. My boss looks very responsible, infact when u interact with him u will never expect such 4rm his person. If I had known he was capable of doing such I doubt if I would have had the courage to open the door in the first place.
One thing you should note is that my Boss doesn't own our company cos it's a MNC but he can recommend for my sack that's my only fear.

Bro jus pally up wit ur boss.

Let him understand dt:
Ur there to work not monitor anybody.
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by ednut1(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:
But im feeling sorry for his wife

whats wrong with the guy joor

the secretary you just employed now

God please protect me from this kind of wayo husband
as far as am concerned most ogas nk their secretaries. same also happened to me. nd to think she dey follow us yab our oga for office gist grin

1 Like

Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by kingsdem: 11:18am On Jul 28, 2015
Journalist, wetin concern u wit what is happening inside ur boss office?
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 28, 2015
loomer:
Chai, if na me na my fone I go just look for snap my oga, him must increase my salary
Wicked guy. Lol
grin
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by gabazin080(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

But youre helping her to ruin her life
Would you say this practice is common
still online at 2am. You no dey sleep abi u no get work
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by hary4luv(m): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2015
lobinche101:
YOU ARE FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You brough what happened in your place of work to nairaland?
I can assure u ur boss is on nairaland bcox if ur oga fit dey bang 4 office nah bad man..
My advice to u is dat if u are nt married yet, just go and meet ur boss so dat he can sharply f**k u.. Or else, nah OYO u dey oooo..
I trust nkechi my babe, she go don bring d oga down....
Shoutout to guys dat receive credit alert more dan I love u sms #. Team ika dowo ( finger brings money)

Smh
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Expsbterror(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2015
hary4luv:
@gurgle my boss is married, but d issue is dat. I enjoy a very cordial relatnshyp with my boss b4 now. He kinda avoids me and feels uncomfortable whenever am around (atleast that's what I've deduced). as for sacking me I think he won't be that stupid except he wants me to spill it!

Spill wetin... U be crude oil ney?
Lolz... The truth is u don't have evidence to back up, so spilling is bit a good idea
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by hola106(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2015
Dnt knw y some ladies of dis days behave lik animal banging on a table nt even hotel na wa oo
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by otiigba1(m): 11:22am On Jul 28, 2015
Tell your boss you dont care what he does with the secretary, that you are just there to do your job
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Abugab(m): 11:23am On Jul 28, 2015
Curiosity that killed the cat.
Your days are numbered as another event will be used against you no matter how you try to avoid trouble.
Dust your CV and start applying now for a change of job before the hammer drops.
That's the fact you must deal with.
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by GoingLive: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2015
you've got a weapon just use it to your advantage. Everything should go your way or you expose some secret man!
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by layinks60: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2015
If you like reveal it... Just know as far as u revealed it, then you should be looking Job elsewhere.
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by hary4luv(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2015
Originalsly:
Think he'll find a reason to fire you.... because you are too nosey and nosey people can't keep their mouth shut. Didn't you know the boss was still in his office?,,,and the new secretary too? ...you stayed back to do some work....we're you wearing bedroom slippers?...or your office has thick carpet that the boss couldn't hear you? You deliberately stayed back to catch your boss in the act.....peeping wasn't enough for you....you had to open the door to watch and make sure they both know you saw. Consider yourself fired

And who are you to judge me? FYI I just got a sweet package from him (my Boss) this morning. If u have bufin to say y don't u shut d fvck up
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by bigerboy200: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2015
Op..Ever heard of 3some?
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 28, 2015
hmmm.. just break the ice already and never speak of it.
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by geelord(m): 11:28am On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

What do you mean by giving her a life?

cant you hire her without demanding that

at least if you pay another girl to do it it would be different

this isn't really a part of secretarial duties

You would be surprised it was the secretary that initiated the thing self
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by TheNextAce: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2015
Things happen in offices. Just pray you get a better job asap.

In another news, buzz for your transparent business card.

Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2015
ednut1:
as far as am concerned most ogas nk their secretaries. same also happened to me. nd to think she dey follow us yab our oga for office gist grin

Really? hmm
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Tamee(f): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by bigbonecrush: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2015
Which film is that?

1 Like

Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by ojnnaco(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2015
Young man u are lucky cox its nw ur own turn to bang d Secretary
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by geelord(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2015
GoingLive:
you've got a weapon just use it to your advantage. Everything should go your way or you expose some secret man!

Blackmail? It doesn't turn out favorable on the long run if he doesn't lose his life

1 Like

Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by nattyhero(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2015
see gobe your eyes been taking you unwanted places since 18AD. i hope the same eyes go help u locate new place of work. if u wanna be a spy be a good one. u hear moans yet u legs carry u waka go there. na how many sensory organs man get??
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by harry509: 11:31am On Jul 28, 2015
hary4luv:
I encountered an act in the office some days back and since then it seems things have taken an awkward turn in my office.

I work in an organization as an assistant consultant, which by implication makes my office very close to my boss who is the senior consultant in our department.

On a fateful Friday after work, I decided to stay behind in order to tide up some office works. After about two hours I started hearing some strange moans/voices coming from the office directly opposite which happens to be my oga's office. I was curious so I decided to take a look to see what's going on, when I got to the door, I didn't hear any voice so I thought maybe it was my imagination. I gently pushed the door expecting it to be locked only for the door to open and lo and behold my boss was banging our newly employed secretary on his office table. our both eyes jammed, I stood frozen for some minutes (I guess) before I heard his voice "Young man what are you looking for in my office?"

Since that event things have been very awkward between me, my boss and the secretary. ( Don't know what to do)
since u head sum noise direct 4rm ur boss office u shud av udastood dat ur boss is warming his di**ck afta working activities cool most of dis female secretary slf, they can open their leg anyhow 4 boss jst 2 get wat dey want. It's also take d grace of GOD 4 urg married ladies nt 2 do dat.... Bcus most ladies tink like frog.
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by nattyhero(m): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2015
see gobe your eyes been taking you to unwanted places since 18AD. i hope the same eyes go help u locate new place of work. if u wanna be a spy be a good one. u hear moans yet u legs carry u waka go there. na how many sensory organs man get??
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by czar001(m): 11:33am On Jul 28, 2015
Op. . .op. . .op. . .how many times I call you? you are in soup! somebody must go, it can't be the boss or the Secretary he's banging! u come even get mind bring am for FP. . .start submitting c.v jeje
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by abikubu: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2015
U were not the one that banged her, so why shouldn't u be safe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / Nigerian Men Who Sweep The Streets Of Italy For Survival (Photos) / Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.