Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex (48668 Views)

Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / First Marriage Sex In Front Of Mama And Dady? This Is What They Do In Singapore / Masturbation Vs Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Nicepoker(m): 8:10am On Jul 28, 2015
MrOlai:

Consequences of previous "friendly matches" most of the time!
I doubt
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by An2elect2(f): 8:13am On Jul 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:
[s]NONSENSE UPON NONSENSE obviously written by deluded people with an ulterior motive (aka turns us all into dumbass sheep who cant think for themselves). here is my own opinion:

although the Bible is very clear that sex with a married woman is wrong, the same bible allowed MANY GREAT MEN of that same bible to have sex with SINGLE women that were NOT their wives (calling them concubines/sex slaves or, as we know today, SIDE BIATCHES). some of these "great" men had up to 700 of these side biatches. in Biblical times (and beyond) these side biatches did not have equal status with a wife. A side biatch could not marry her lover because of her side biatch status, although, for her, the relationship was exclusive and ongoing. so should we look down on these people while the bible itself does NOT?!

if these men could have sex with single women they were NOT married to, and they were NEVER punished by God (and all men are equal), then either A) its ok to have sex to someone you aint married to (so long as they are single) or B) God is the devil since he sanctioned/approved the act of these great men and single women.

sex is sex, stop writing garbage thinking we are gullible people. whether married OR not, having great sex has all to do with your partner and how sexually compatible you guys are... and sadly, most people who get married as virgin are clueless about pleasuring their partner, and THEREFORE sex will be garbage. on the other hand, sex before marriage will be rewarding to newly married people because A) your partner would know EXACTLY how to satisfy a man/woman and B) they will be open minded to satisfy you in whatever freaky way you may desire

actually the majority of married Xtians will tell you that sex with their spouse at the beginning was ok and that, after a few yrs mounting the same old toto (with no added spice), it is a bore... because many overly religious people out there dont open their minds to be adventurous in the bedroom.

ahahahahahaha the fact that you want us to believe that marriage sex is A) always good B) a bond of love between spouse C) bring "good" children, D) long life and/or E) prosperity... must be the joke of the month!!!!
here is your EDUCATION: sex can ONLY be good when both partners are sexually compatible, and unless they have premarital sex, there is no way a couple will know if they are sexually compatible or not before marriage... so instead they take a GAMBLE! and if they happen to have a partner that does NOT satisfy them in the bedroom (wood plank lady, 1min man for example) then, NO, sex for this married couple wont be good, and in turn life as a sexually miserable married couple wont be nice, and this will affect their lives and the family "bond", their supposed "long life" will suffer, and their "good" children will suffer because their parents are miserable. so, do you really think that these miserable people will be prosperous (when their only option will be divorce OR cheating)?! i think not!

fornication produces cancer/death/loss of womb?! BWAAAAAH you are a comedian, i give you that!

what kind of SUPER NONSENSE is this?! and to think that some people actually "liked" what you wrote is the scary part! i am not even gonna try to counter that pile of rubbish because that would be an INSULT on my person.

people have a DUTY to use their BRAINS, at all times, and if you want to use the bible to dictate what you can (or not) do in your life, then i suggest you personally READ that bible to fully understand what it teaches, instead of having other deluded people tell you what THEY want you to understand.[/s]

Just the second useless post i will be reading this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2015
The most enlighten post of July

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by alexlee50: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2015
An2elect2:

what a foolish post.
you should have come up with points to counter his views.

2 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by An2elect2(f): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2015
adorable29:
Marriage sex, the lady can moan as loud as a loudspeaker and give all the 1001 karma sutra styles she knows and ask for it 3times a day if she wants to without the fear of being tagged a farm implement used for digging the ground.....

Adultery sex, she may want to pretend to be more reserved....

Don't ask how I know. Its just common sense. Lol

"She may want to pretend to be more reserved"

LMAO cheesy

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by An2elect2(f): 8:17am On Jul 28, 2015
alexlee50:
you should have come up with points to counter his views.

Nah, i don't want to be beaten wif experience by a stupi.d mofo. GM.
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:
Someone tell this Id**t to SHUT THE F*** UP. After ravaging all the p****s you could find during your youth, you want come destroy chance for us undecided

Op "Assuming" am a Bastard with a 3.7|4GPA in college, have highly successful parents, a lot of people look up to me and an only child with a Bright Petroleum engineering career in future and I enjoy "Illegal Sex" every week. How exactly am I a bad result? undecided undecided undecided. Silly Goat undecided

Maybe you think 3.7 GPA and petroleum engineering career is the best think that can happen to anybody.......

You can have all these and still be a bad result
You might want to use some other analogy

2 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 28, 2015
It would be f***ing Nicki Minaj undecided undecided undecided. I was just stating scenarios undecided undecided undecided
oseod:

Maybe you think 3.7 GPA and petroleum engineering career is the best think that can happen to anybody.......
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 28, 2015
Oh my God!
See how habitual fornicators/adulterers are busy exposing themselve, and depending Fornication/adultery.
Op please lets start counting them for immediate deliverance

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Jennifer89(f): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2015
op you forgot to add this. Marriage sex is sweet because when she gets pregnant they celebrate, father begins to touch her growing bumb while in fornication they begin to ask the ultimate question: How did it happen? Adrenalin begin to pump, evil thought begin to find its way into the heart of man which may result to death of the future mother.

2 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 28, 2015
Uncensored threads

Uncensored threads are those kind of threads which after careful analysis failed to meet the requirements of the governing bodies (moderators). The rates at which such thread hits the front page is sickening. I have come to realization that the easiest way to gain popularity on Nairaland is by the number of threads you open regardless of whether such threads are fit for human consumption or not. The question I have not been able to figure out is; where the hell are the moderators when such threads hits the front page?

Unoriginality of threads

One thing you cant take away from Nairalanders is their unrelenting abilities to surf internet for interesting write-up with scintillating header but they often lack the required skills to edict and polish the write up before pasting it for human consumption.

Immaturity on the part of commenter

What makes a good forum is the attitude of it members towards it. Nairaland use to be the home of amazing minds with good writing skills. It use to be an informative and educative forum. Hardly can a day goes by without me visiting Nairaland to read stuffs up. There was this day I got captivated by the header of a thread, so I rushed in. from the first through the last page of the write up was filled with insults, display of bigotry and exchange of fowl languages most of which are Ebonics. i was beginning to ask myself; has the ethics and maturity Nairaland been compromised?
For the forum to be reckon with, it members (Nairalander) has to inculcate good character and some sense of maturity.

Multiple identity

Anytime I think of multiple identity, the first names that cross my mind are Introvert, extrovert and other forms of verts. As a matter of urgency, steps should be taken to ensure future verts are completely override

2 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by andreernest28(m): 8:36am On Jul 28, 2015
you are absolutely right man

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2015
MrOlai:
1. Legality
Marriage Sex is sanctioned by God while Fornication/Adultery Sex is sanctioned by devil.

2. Reward
In marriage sex, God would reward husband and wife after every sex they have together. In fornication/adultery sex, God reserves severe punishment for the doers except they are forgiven by God.

3. Sweetness
Marriage sex sweet die! Chai! It is sweet at the beginning and it is also sweet at the end. However, in case of fornication/adultery sex, it probably might be sweet at the beginning. It would surely end with guilt, sorrow, etc.

4. Results/Products
Marriage sex yields good products, ceteri paribus, viz-a-viz happy home, bond of love between husband and wife, good children, good focus, strong ties of kinship, long life, prosperity, etc. However, fornication/adultery sex yields evil products viz-a-viz broken home, abortion, cancer, guilt, shame, bastard children, death, losing virginity to somebody who is not one's spouse, loss of womb due to abortion, etc.

5. Freshness of Face/Personality
Marriage sex keeps the faces/personalities of the husband and the wife fresh. With time, both of them would look alike to people outside as if they are siblings due to the constant exchange of 'paps' between them. However, fornication/adultery sex makes the doers ugly even with make-ups! Reasons for this include Telegony involving different 'paps' for women, guilt, shame, divine punishment, psychological trauma, etc.

PIECE OF SHITTE!! angry
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by nervorum: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2015
ismolicious:
Nice one.... But OP, let us call a spade, a spade. Marriage sex or fornication sex, Sex is Sex

If you really want to call a spade a spade, marriage sex is not same or equivalent to 'fornication sex'.
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by neocortex: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2015
With the "points" the OP listed above , one cannot but wonder why some women still
lose their husband to side chick.
Is it that the husband hate the "sweetness" of marriage sex ?

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by IYANGBALI: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2015
Marriage sex is damn too boring,na fornication sex sweet pass.
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Bonapart(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2015
MrOlai:
1. Legality
Marriage Sex is sanctioned by God while Fornication/Adultery Sex is sanctioned by devil.

2. Reward
In marriage sex, God would reward husband and wife after every sex they have together. In fornication/adultery sex, God reserves severe punishment for the doers except they are forgiven by God.

3. Sweetness
Marriage sex sweet die! Chai! It is sweet at the beginning and it is also sweet at the end. However, in case of fornication/adultery sex, it probably might be sweet at the beginning. It would surely end with guilt, sorrow, etc.

4. Results/Products
Marriage sex yields good products, ceteri paribus, viz-a-viz happy home, bond of love between husband and wife, good children, good focus, strong ties of kinship, long life, prosperity, etc. However, fornication/adultery sex yields evil products viz-a-viz broken home, abortion, cancer, guilt, shame, bastard children, death, losing virginity to somebody who is not one's spouse, loss of womb due to abortion, etc.

5. Freshness of Face/Personality
Marriage sex keeps the faces/personalities of the husband and the wife fresh. With time, both of them would look alike to people outside as if they are siblings due to the constant exchange of 'paps' between them. However, fornication/adultery sex makes the doers ugly even with make-ups! Reasons for this include Telegony involving different 'paps' for women, guilt, shame, divine punishment, psychological trauma, etc.

bros for this post so eh i go follow

But you go follow back cheesy cheesy
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Bonapart(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
Its true sha,may God help us all
when a guilty one comment
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by MrOlai: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2015
adorable29:
Marriage sex, the lady can moan as loud as a loudspeaker.....

Adultery sex, she may want to pretend to be more reserved....

grin Una no go kill person with laugh...

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Is Fornication still a sin?
Yes dear, it is.
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by simplynola(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2015
Freshness of Face - That's when you don't marry a wife beater who turns your face to Ugandan baboon.
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by DaGeneral(m): 10:02am On Jul 28, 2015
For those who don't believe God I hv nothing to say to you aside “do as thou wanteth" but for those who say they read the bible and believe God I write,if truly the bible is your standard of living keep reading but if not don't bother cos I won't make sense to you but if it is then follow me to Galatians 5, 19 The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery;

20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions

21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Someone mentioned great men in d bible with concubines “side chic" yet God never judged dem.have read about Solomon n David very well cos I belv u a referring to both of dem..Solomon authored the book of ecclesiastes and d end he said
13 Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man.

14 For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil.
I would hv loved to write more but overtime I come to realise dat pple prefer to learn 4m there own experience n I pray urs will not consume you.
Like I always say, Sex is not the only sin,DO AS THOU WANTETH BUT REMEMBER U SHALL RENDER ACCOUNT..GOD does not hate the sinner but He just can't stand sin. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Larryjay4u: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2015
whitewitch:
@OP add marriage sex is very very sweet bcaus u dnt use condom, u go 4 flesh 4 flesh, but fornication sex is not sweet bcaus u use condom.

In marriage we use condom as a form of birth control else our wives will be pregnant every year. Sex is very very sweet with condom depending on who wears it and how. His sexual skills also matter.

2 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by terrymason(m): 10:12am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
Its true sha,may God help us all
lox! Dis ur sha mk u luk like small suspect! Na joke o wink
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by salam1(m): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2015
ismolicious:
Nice one.... But OP, let us call a spade, a spade. Marriage sex or fornication sex, Sex is Sex
bross dey r not dsame try marrying and c

2 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Gurgle(f): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2015
Toks2008:

That number 5 is so true and if you look at some ladies especially who have indulged in illicit sex with lots of guys in the past,you will realize that they don't look fresh no matter how they try to make up and i wonder why that is so.

A 30 year old lady who is sexually decent will look 22 while a 25year old lady who have slept with dare,Emeka,Peter... will look far older than her age.

Even guys too and thats why i look 30 even at 40 *winks*

Hm

that's very sad shocked
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by ismolicious(m): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2015
blakky97:

Na lie brodah.

Pay for food before eating it. You'll enjoy the freedom.

The mushroom you pay for before eating is better than the cow meat you are stealing to eat.
lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by terrymason(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2015
ismolicious:
hmmm! Sex is not sex...
The different btw a policeman holding a Gun and a civilian holding a Gun is d law.
Police with a gun is recognise as arm force while civilian might be recognise as a arm robber!
That's the scenario of marriage sex and fornication...You u get d drill!

3 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by tola9ja: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2015
misspicy:

Tola mo ti mu e lonigrin
Maybe you are the lucky girl
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2015
@ OP

Your school fees should be refunded.

All of it.
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Koolmexxi(m): 10:26am On Jul 28, 2015
In other words don't give a Bleep... Who gives a Bleep anyway....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With / Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. / What Will Actually Happen To Some Peeps After Val. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.