Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex (48671 Views)

Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / First Marriage Sex In Front Of Mama And Dady? This Is What They Do In Singapore / Masturbation Vs Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Obiwiz(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2015
MrOlai:
1. Legality
Marriage Sex is sanctioned by God while Fornication/Adultery Sex is sanctioned by devil.

2. Reward
In marriage sex, God would reward husband and wife after every sex they have together. In fornication/adultery sex, God reserves severe punishment for the doers except they are forgiven by God.

3. Sweetness
Marriage sex sweet die! Chai! It is sweet at the beginning and it is also sweet at the end. However, in case of fornication/adultery sex, it probably might be sweet at the beginning. It would surely end with guilt, sorrow, etc.

4. Results/Products
Marriage sex yields good products, ceteri paribus, viz-a-viz happy home, bond of love between husband and wife, good children, good focus, strong ties of kinship, long life, prosperity, etc. However, fornication/adultery sex yields evil products viz-a-viz broken home, abortion, cancer, guilt, shame, bastard children, death, losing virginity to somebody who is not one's spouse, loss of womb due to abortion, etc.

5. Freshness of Face/Personality
Marriage sex keeps the faces/personalities of the husband and the wife fresh. With time, both of them would look alike to people outside as if they are siblings due to the constant exchange of 'paps' between them. However, fornication/adultery sex makes the doers ugly even with make-ups! Reasons for this include Telegony involving different 'paps' for women, guilt, shame, divine punishment, psychological trauma, etc.

Thanks for d education. Learnt sth new-"Telegony". Will research on it.
But since sex in marriage is far sweeter, why do we have an ever increasing number of married persons indulging in extra-marital sex?

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by misskenny(f): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2015
In marriage sex you feel relax psychologically but in other sex u feel disturbed n unrelaxed coz u'll be thinking of who might come in, and u dont want to be caught in the act.

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by donpapachi(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2015
terrymason:
hmmm! Sex is not sex...
The different btw a policeman holding a Gun and a civilian holding a Gun is d law.
Police with a gun is recognise as arm force while civilian might be recognise as a arm robber!
That's the scenario of marriage sex and fornication...You u get d drill!
nice illustration.

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by jimohib(m): 10:39am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by awesomesossy(f): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2015
lonelydora:
Is that why people always tell me and my wife that we look alike? I will increase the frequency of nacking her bi dat so that we go look like twins.

I get available rich cousin
Abeg I snd me ur available rich cousin contact....i can't wait to start looking like him LEGALLY.....if u know wat I mean wink

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by forhereyesonly: 11:00am On Jul 28, 2015
WIN BIG…ladies only. Win a luxurious all you can eat romantic dinner for two in an exquisite 4star restaurant, you and your spouse anywhere you are .this is our gift to you to strengthen your romance. Wouldn’t you want to know how to get your man to propose and love you more? aren’t you tired of one failed relationship after another? FOR HER EYES ONLY.. Enter a MANS mind and see the secretes men don’t want you to know.. visit www.forhereyesonly1.simplesite.com my dear no carry last o..
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by MrsChima(f): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2015
Awwwww sh1t my baby, mrbrownj woke up! grin
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by laskidy: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2015
click to watch the watch wiz-khalifa song and share to others
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYKrr6pA-SY&itct=CKgDEKQwGAAiEwj5upbcrv3GAhVQq34KHRFhC08yBmctaGlnaA%3D%3D&hl=en-GB&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by laskidy: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2015
chick to watch the latest 2015 movie trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_nS5c8NLAE&itct=CJwDEKQwGAMiEwj5upbcrv3GAhVQq34KHRFhC08yBmctaGlnaA%3D%3D&hl=en-GB&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by chinedusamson(m): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2015
thks
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by idihcoben: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2015
How do I handle this problem? I just got married and have been living in this house for three years. I started noticing that the landlord was paying undue attention to my wife, always asking me about her well-being, asking that we visit him, etc. One day I returned from work and saw my wife coming out of the landlord’s apartment. When I asked her...
continue on www.penchant.com.ng[b][/b]
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by JoshGiantfeet(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2015
Vikkie14:
Your points are surgical.
If you agreed with OP, hit LIKE.

Chai...glory thief! Like for you or for OP??!!! Chai!

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by suzzy16(f): 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
terrymason:
lox! Dis ur sha mk u luk like small suspect! Na joke o wink
lol
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by suzzy16(f): 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bonapart:
when a guilty one comment
nt really dear
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
Good, but it takes d grace of God 2 abstain cos d spirit is willing but d flesh is weak.
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by suzzy16(f): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
GreenUzzy:
help yourself first, and leave the rest to the Almighty GOD.
okay
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by awesomesossy(f): 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
ceejay80s:

That one na lie, how man married couple fresh for face? Come see baba and eya favour for the compound next to mine.
Freshness of face na money speaking
True sha
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by suzzy16(f): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Philadelphia:

You sound like you've had pre-marital sex. Well, God is merciful but don't take His mercies for granted.
and what about u,re u born again,stop judging me,abeg
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Shine1177: 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
MrOlai:
1. Legality
Marriage Sex is sanctioned by God while Fornication/Adultery Sex is sanctioned by devil.

2. Reward
In marriage sex, God would reward husband and wife after every sex they have together. In fornication/adultery sex, God reserves severe punishment for the doers except they are forgiven by God.

3. Sweetness
Marriage sex sweet die! Chai! It is sweet at the beginning and it is also sweet at the end. However, in case of fornication/adultery sex, it probably might be sweet at the beginning. It would surely end with guilt, sorrow, etc.

4. Results/Products
Marriage sex yields good products, ceteri paribus, viz-a-viz happy home, bond of love between husband and wife, good children, good focus, strong ties of kinship, long life, prosperity, etc. However, fornication/adultery sex yields evil products viz-a-viz broken home, abortion, cancer, guilt, shame, bastard children, death, losing virginity to somebody who is not one's spouse, loss of womb due to abortion, etc.

Marriage sex keeps the faces/personalities of the husband and the wife fresh. With time, both of them would look alike to people outside as if they are siblings due to the constant exchange of 'paps' between them. However, fornication/adultery sex makes the doers ugly even with make-ups! Reasons for this include Telegony involving different 'paps' for women, guilt, shame, divine punishment, psychological trauma, etc.

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by idihcoben: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dear Dr. Love

How do I handle this problem? I just got married and have been living in this house for three years. I started noticing that the landlord was paying undue attention to my wife, always asking me about her well-being, asking that we visit him, etc. One day I returned from work and saw my wife coming out of the landlord’s apartment. When I asked her...

continue on www.penchant.com.ng
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by jules123(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Makes a lot of sense....May Almighty God help us.

MrOlai:
1. Legality

2. Reward

3. Sweetness

4. Results/Products

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Bonapart(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
nt really dear
aiit dear
You're lenient miss
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by MRBrownJ: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
MrsChima:
Awwwww sh1t my baby, mrbrownj woke up! grin

darling, how can i not wake up when i read the mile long garbage these christian hypocrite write on NL? as usual, most are deluded sheep who are following what they selfishly pick and choose from what is written in the bible, and disregard what doesnt fit their BS agenda.

any smart person can read a bible and understand the CLEAR MESSAGE, only sheep cannot read/understand the message, and need a thief in robe to brainwash them.
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by zanga420: 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
medar:
I thank god for this. God is actually speaking to me through this medium because I was just waiting for the day to break for me to get laid. Even though I'm feeling so guilty before doing it, the temptation seems unstoppable since we are thinking of getting married though I'm not yet sure about the will of God towards the marriage.
oboi, see confession
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by poweredcom(m): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hhha sex is sex....jare mee I de bang ashawo...pple galfriends olosho if I see chance get sugar mummy wey go pay me I go bang even act Bleep movie sef

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by IfeanyiHon(m): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
Remember that the sweetness of sin can never equal the reward of good deeds (paradise). This is true no matter how long the Sin thrives........ QUOTES OF LIFE FOR THOSE WHO HEED TO WARNING!!!(ZQA)
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Clarakings(f): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:
Someone tell this Id**t to SHUT THE F*** UP. After ravaging all the p****s you could find during your youth, you want come destroy chance for us undecided

Op "Assuming" am a Bastard with a 3.7|4GPA in college, have highly successful parents, a lot of people look up to me and an only child with a Bright Petroleum engineering career in future and I enjoy "Illegal Sex" every week. How exactly am I a bad result? undecided undecided undecided. Silly Goat undecided
Receive sense and the grace to repent IJN, Amen.
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Philadelphia: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
and what about u,re u born again,stop judging me,abeg
Guilty conscience
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by FavourHJK(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Powerful!! Marriage sex is wonderful

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by MrOlai: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Obiwiz:

Thanks for d education. Learnt sth new-"Telegony". Will research on it.
But since sex in marriage is far sweeter, why do we have an ever increasing number of married persons indulging in extra-marital sex?

"Long throats"...
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Amen undecided
Clarakings:
Receive sense and the grace to repent IJN, Amen.
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Felitsa187(f): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
A load of bullshxt! Someone pls tell me y d world must revolve round d bible. And to think that he got over 200 likes for this shxt! Smfh!!!! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With / Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. / Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.