Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex (48684 Views)

Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / First Marriage Sex In Front Of Mama And Dady? This Is What They Do In Singapore / Masturbation Vs Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by nababa1(m): 5:47am On Jul 28, 2015
and u dat audit of funication or adultry has differend body ordou

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by engrzion(m): 5:49am On Jul 28, 2015
DELSU 2015/2016 Post-UTME Screening Dates And Procedure Announced.

This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that:

1. Although Jamb decided the cut off for the Delta State University, Abraka, all candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University and scored 180 and above can apply, but they must submit a copy of the jamb result with a scratch card attached to verify the result.

2. The venue for the examination will be at sites II and III

3. The Post UTME shall be by Computer Based Test (CBT)

4. On-line application will start from Monday 27th July, 2015

5. Application website closes at 6.00p.m. on Friday 14th August, 2015

6. Screening will commence on 19th August, 2015 at 8.00am

SUBJECT FOR SCREENING:

Candidates will be screened for knowledge in the relevant UME subjects for their chosen course of study.

Note:

*Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they choose from Delta State University, Abraka in UTME

*GSM phones and bags are not allowed into the screening venue

*Parents, Guardians and well wishers will not be allowed to stay around the venue of the screening exercise.

*Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.

Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…

Clever Minds is Simply the Best place to buy and process your forms
Visit our office @111 airport road opposite dstv (Three storey brown building, Last floor)
Call Mr Zion: 08137506467
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Chiedu08: 5:52am On Jul 28, 2015
True talk Chief!
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by femi4: 5:54am On Jul 28, 2015
whitewitch:
@OP add marriage sex is very very sweet[b] bcaus u dnt use condom, u go 4 flesh 4 flesh,[/b] but fornication sex is not sweet bcaus u use condom.
Not all the time, family planning is important except you ready to be father of all nations

2 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Adesiji77: 5:58am On Jul 28, 2015
femi4:
Not all the time, family planning is important except you ready to be father of all nations

cheesy grin

"Father of all nations" indeed...LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 28, 2015
Sex is Sex. Simple.

Fornication sex if satisfying often leads to Marriage sex.
Classic Pathway

Marriage sex if not satisfying often leads to Adultery sex.
Alternate Pathway.

Not all Sex is Sweet but Sex is Sweet.
Common Pathway

No Sex is Illegal... You don't need a license to engage in Sex. The Act Of Sex Is Inborn not Acquired.
Intrinsic Pathway.

Fanny Swindler. 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by mjames: 6:00am On Jul 28, 2015
You will see few post here
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by misspicy(f): 6:05am On Jul 28, 2015
tola9ja:
May God Give me the strength and wealth to marry next year

AMIN
Tola mo ti mu e lonigrin
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by blakky97(m): 6:09am On Jul 28, 2015
ismolicious:
Nice one.... But OP, let us call a spade, a spade. Marriage sex or fornication sex, Sex is Sex

Na lie brodah.

Pay for food before eating it. You'll enjoy the freedom.

The mushroom you pay for before eating is better than the cow meat you are stealing to eat.

3 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by misspicy(f): 6:12am On Jul 28, 2015
All ye hypocrites..can u all shut d fvck up...most of u just got fvcked and laid and you are all here singing nice one OP....even the fvcking OP fvcks steadily...

Gosh,judgement day go tight ooo...very annoying peope....mtchewwwwwundecided

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by MRBrownJ: 6:23am On Jul 28, 2015
whitewitch:
@OP add marriage sex is very very sweet bcaus u dnt use condom, u go 4 flesh 4 flesh, but fornication sex is not sweet bcaus u use condom.
uscofield:

Na lie, Marriage sex is condomless and direct entry while Fornication sex is with condom and not direct entry.

again, unless that toto is wet and satisfying and that dikc hitting the right spot, there is nothing good about sex (whether married or not).

Jeboy:
6) Mutual Enjoyment
In Marriage sex, there is mutual enjoyment in sex as none of the couple feel at loss, being used or cheated.
In adulterous/fornication related kind of sex, one of the partner (most time the weaker partner in crime (woman) always feels at loss hence the need to get some compensation in form of money,gifts and favour.In other cases of sugarmummy and a younger man, the man feels at loss or as been used so the woman in return provides compensation in form of money,gifts and favour.
Don't ask me how I know as you can only get stuffs like dis by d leading of d Spirit.Good morning.

MISTAKE #1 believing that marriage sex is mutual enjoyment while other sex isnt
MISTAKE #2 believing that marriage sex is ALWAYS enjoyment when most people simply view it as a DUTY rather than something fun/rewarding/enjoyable
MISTAKE #3 believing that single women having sex feel at loss and therefore thats why they need compensation, while we all know that the majority (of these goldiggers) ask for these "gifts" BEFORE the sex, and some BEFORE marriage (even thugh they have no sex)
MISTAKE #4 you HYPOCRITE, you say that when a man has sex with a woman then thats because women are often weaker partners (and they need financially induced compensation), but when sugarmummies have sex with younger men then these men "mysteriously" become the weaker partner. so what you are simply trying to say here is that MONEY is the deciding factor whether a partner feels at loss/used or not (aka weaker partner), nothing else... but guess what?! since we know that men are generally the breadwinners in the Nigerian family setup, it means that whether married or not, women will ALWAYS have to do what the men (who brings the cheddar) desires, and feel at loss, LOL

adorable29:
Marriage sex, the lady can moan as loud as a loudspeaker and give all the 1001 karma sutra styles she knows and ask for it 3times a day if she wants to without the fear of being tagged a farm implement used for digging the ground.....

Adultery sex, she may want to pretend to be more reserved....

Don't ask how I know. Its just common sense. Lol

so only married people can moan as loud as they can (others are not allowed)?! ahahahahahah are you for real?

so what you are saying is that if a man meets a woman, have all the 1001 karmasutra styles, 3 times a day premarital sex AND THEN THEY GET MARRIED , he will do so because he loves women who are "farm implement used for digging the ground"?!

why would someone cheating pretend to be more reserved?! NONSENSE!!!

here is your EDUCATION:
Xtian women DONT MOAN as loud as a loudspeaker (nor do Kamasutra etc) because A) they want to pretend they are holier than thou so they cant be heard enjoying sex, and B) sex to them is ONLY meant for reproduction (not sexual satisfaction)!
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by trapQ: 6:33am On Jul 28, 2015
his wives aren't happy, read up their story. they cheat on him left , right and center
nijanigga:
if there are too many women than men, why can't I marry four wives, since I can satisfy all of them.Look at the President of South Africa,all his wives are happy.
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by morereb10: 6:34am On Jul 28, 2015
hmmmmmmmm

I no won know
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by lonelydora: 6:40am On Jul 28, 2015
Is that why people always say me and my wife look alike? I will increase the frequency of nacking her bi dat so that we go look like twins.

awesomesossy:
Freshness of face shocked shocked shocked...wow dis is a first mehn........

Na to rush marry b dat na wink wink wink[color=#770077][/color]..

I get available rich cousin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Adycherie(f): 6:41am On Jul 28, 2015
ismolicious:
Nice one.... But OP, let us call a spade, a spade. Marriage sex or fornication sex, Sex is Sex

sex is not sex. D difference is clear.
U have sex out of wedlock but makes love in marriage.
You cant compare both, wait until u marry someone whom you love n who loves you equally.

3 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Happiness87(f): 6:42am On Jul 28, 2015
Richy4:
Hmmmm!!! Freshness of the face. I have seen a lot of married couple. Their faces aren't fresh one bit and they don't look alike.

What could be the cause of that OP? Is it that they are not doing enough or the "pap"according to you was not flowing enough to freshen them up.

I don't know if some NL has seen the kind of couple i am talking about.
they have had many paps exchanged with other partners before they got married

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by uncolonised(m): 6:48am On Jul 28, 2015
Jeboy:
6) Mutual Enjoyment
In Marriage sex, there is mutual enjoyment in sex as none of the couple feel at loss, being used or cheated.

In adulterous/fornication related kind of sex, one of the partner (most time the weaker partner in crime (woman) always feels at loss hence the need to get some compensation in form of money,gifts and favour.In other cases of sugarmummy and a younger man, the man feels at loss or as been used so the woman in return provides compensation in form of money,gifts and favour.

Don't ask me how I know as you can only get stuffs like dis by d leading of d Spirit.Good morning.

Do you no dat even in marriage most women still feel used in the issue of sex
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by ceejay80s(m): 6:49am On Jul 28, 2015
awesomesossy:
Freshness of face shocked shocked shocked...wow dis is a first mehn........

Na to rush marry b dat na wink wink wink[color=#770077][/color]..
That one na lie, how man married couple fresh for face? Come see baba and eya favour for the compound next to mine.
Freshness of face na money speaking
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by cluksy(m): 6:49am On Jul 28, 2015
Orie pe @op
may God Almighty bless the paps that form u and nurish the milks of the boobs that fed u.

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Happiness87(f): 6:50am On Jul 28, 2015
misspicy:
All ye hypocrites..can u all shut d fvck up...most of u just got fvcked and laid and you are all here singing nice one OP....even the fvcking OP fvcks steadily...

Gosh,judgement day go tight ooo...very annoying peope....mtchewwwwwundecided
he's only trying to admonish, and you can't conclude that everyone is doing it, if you are feeling guilty then you should be thinking of how to make amends and straightened your ways

4 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by ayovalentine123: 6:50am On Jul 28, 2015
Well said...!

2 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Happiness87(f): 6:52am On Jul 28, 2015
ceejay80s:

That one na lie, how man married couple fresh for face? Come see baba and eya favour for the compound next to mine.
Freshness of face na money speaking
it simply means
that they have had multiple partners before marriage or that they are still having sex with other people

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Noborrow9: 6:52am On Jul 28, 2015
I really thanks d person that post dis massage

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by KelvinC1(m): 6:53am On Jul 28, 2015
MrOlai:
1. Legality
Marriage Sex is sanctioned by God while Fornication/Adultery Sex is sanctioned by devil.

2. Reward
In marriage sex, God would reward husband and wife after every sex they have together. In fornication/adultery sex, God reserves severe punishment for the doers except they are forgiven by God.

3. Sweetness
Marriage sex sweet die! Chai! It is sweet at the beginning and it is also sweet at the end. However, in case of fornication/adultery sex, it probably might be sweet at the beginning. It would surely end with guilt, sorrow, etc.

4. Results/Products
Marriage sex yields good products, ceteri paribus, viz-a-viz happy home, bond of love between husband and wife, good children, good focus, strong ties of kinship, long life, prosperity, etc. However, fornication/adultery sex yields evil products viz-a-viz broken home, abortion, cancer, guilt, shame, bastard children, death, losing virginity to somebody who is not one's spouse, loss of womb due to abortion, etc.

5. Freshness of Face/Personality
Marriage sex keeps the faces/personalities of the husband and the wife fresh. With time, both of them would look alike to people outside as if they are siblings due to the constant exchange of 'paps' between them. However, fornication/adultery sex makes the doers ugly even with make-ups! Reasons for this include Telegony involving different 'paps' for women, guilt, shame, divine punishment, psychological trauma, etc.

is having SEX not better than SELF-SERVICING? (m.asturbation)
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Dtwoabbey(m): 6:53am On Jul 28, 2015
Na true ooooo. Experience is the best teacher they say.

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by icansimi(m): 6:59am On Jul 28, 2015
You shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free!

Candybob:
1. Premarital sex is not illegal
2. Fulltime nonsense. Does ur God not see poverty, the numerous pain that betides the earth and the grievous crimes perpetuated by the likes of you to deal with?
Na to chuck eye for wetin me and one okpeke dey do you go see am!
3. sex is sweet whether u are married or not
4. Sex produces results same as in 3 above, your marriage could break. Have you not heard of divorce before? Moreover there are many people in captivity all in the name of marriage
5. what research did you conduct to come to this conclusion? where is your references?

- Its good and desirable to be married and have a nice home.
- There is nothing wrong with sex between two adults who agree to fulfill their sexual needs in mutual understanding. Sex is a basic need for majority of the animal specie. Not just for reproduction but also for recreation (fun)
- Stop using God to force your opinion down the throat of good folks. It makes your God look cheap!

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by tosyne2much(m): 6:59am On Jul 28, 2015
God know I will be on this thread cool

Well written and analyzed

OP, I throway salute ooooo cool

2 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 28, 2015
MrOlai:
1. Legality
Marriage Sex is sanctioned by God while Fornication/Adultery Sex is sanctioned by devil.

2. Reward
In marriage sex, God would reward husband and wife after every sex they have together. In fornication/adultery sex, God reserves severe punishment for the doers except they are forgiven by God.

3. Sweetness
Marriage sex sweet die! Chai! It is sweet at the beginning and it is also sweet at the end. However, in case of fornication/adultery sex, it probably might be sweet at the beginning. It would surely end with guilt, sorrow, etc.

4. Results/Products
Marriage sex yields good products, ceteri paribus, viz-a-viz happy home, bond of love between husband and wife, good children, good focus, strong ties of kinship, long life, prosperity, etc. However, fornication/adultery sex yields evil products viz-a-viz broken home, abortion, cancer, guilt, shame, bastard children, death, losing virginity to somebody who is not one's spouse, loss of womb due to abortion, etc.

Marriage sex keeps the faces/personalities of the husband and the wife fresh. With time, both of them would look alike to people outside as if they are siblings due to the constant exchange of 'paps' between them. However, fornication/adultery sex makes the doers ugly even with make-ups! Reasons for this include Telegony involving different 'paps' for women, guilt, shame, divine punishment, psychological trauma, etc.

Fornication is not a sin.
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by bowei(m): 7:05am On Jul 28, 2015
tell them
MrOlai:
1. Legality

2. Reward

3. Sweetness

4. Results/Products

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by MrOlai: 7:08am On Jul 28, 2015
InvertedHammer:

Guilt after fornication?
\

Never!
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by 49cents(m): 7:11am On Jul 28, 2015
medar:
I thank god for this. God is actually speaking to me through this medium because I was just waiting for the day to break for me to get laid. Even though I'm feeling so guilty before doing it, the temptation seems unstoppable since we are thinking of getting married though I'm not yet sure about the will of God towards the marriage.

Sexual control is not something one gives a lot of tattention; the more you give it importance the more you have to work to control it

Seeing it as saying a "tes" to the truth that willlead to the experience of real freedom is a super way to approach the matter

The fallen nature would won't instant gratification without consideration the implication or by dismissing all together but if we want to be really happy then we must judge our experiences with every act

The truth is that there is still fullness of life without sex; sex is for specific set of purposes; its abuse always has devastating consequences even when people don't want to admit it but it does

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) / Egboh Ifeyinwa: Lady Embarrassed In A Restaurant By Boyfriend Reveals The Truth / Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.