Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

This Wedding Photos Between This 17 & 18yrs Star Will Make You Jealous (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Wedding Photos Between This 17 & 18yrs Star Will Make You Jealous (photos) (960 Views)

Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? / Funny Pre-wedding Photoshoot That Will Make You Jealous And Seize Your Breathe / This Wedding Of These Young Stars, 17 & 18 Will Make You Jealous (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Wedding Photos Between This 17 & 18yrs Star Will Make You Jealous (photos) by hubs: 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
You have to read first to understand what I mean. This was one big flash gypsy wedding, where guests gave the happy couple GOLD BARS as gifts. It is understood the lavish ceremony in Romania was bankrolled by Grado Carpaci, the grandfather of the groom dubbed The Finance Minister.
Guests from Britain, US, France, Italy, Spain and Germany turned up to see the nuptials of Iasmina, 17, and Samuel, 18. The bride is also the daughter of Serif Carpaci, known as The Sheriff.bShe arrived in a dress from Milan, covered in Swarovksi crystals while the groom wore a dashing parade uniform with gold braid and dark glasses.

Supercars brought the street to a standstill with Bentleys, BMW, Ferraris and Mercedes vying for parking spaces. Gipsy singing stars Florin Salam and Nicolae Guta also performed at the wedding. More photos >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/this-wedding-of-these-young-stars-17-18.html

Re: This Wedding Photos Between This 17 & 18yrs Star Will Make You Jealous (photos) by osemoses1234(m): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Owk we don hear yu nah
Re: This Wedding Photos Between This 17 & 18yrs Star Will Make You Jealous (photos) by DickDastardly(m): 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nothing to jealous. All i see are humans and cars just like at my wedding. The only difference is that this wedding was sponsored by rich parents, but i hussled and funded mine.
Proud self-made millionaire cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Wedding Photos Between This 17 & 18yrs Star Will Make You Jealous (photos) by cnwokike(m): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
And so what?
Re: This Wedding Photos Between This 17 & 18yrs Star Will Make You Jealous (photos) by donholy28(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
How's this supposed to make me jealous

(1) (Reply)

Is Dis Nairaland Gel A Human??? / See What A Woman Did To Her Cheating Husband - I No Fit Laugh O / Cherryice, The Ice In My Tea And Ur Friend Is The Sugar In My Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.