Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. (37905 Views)

There’s A Gang-up To Kill South-east Commission Bill – Deputy Minority Leader / Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters / Sharia Court Bill: Leo Ogor Speaks - "Nobody Is Expanding Sharia To Anywhere" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by wellmax(m): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
yea
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by M4gunners: 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
oluwadare26:
I hate PDP
Cry us a Lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by bigerboy200: 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
distinguished1:
gbaja and Leo swapped positions.
Leo was deputy majority leader oh..though he was more active than d majority leader then..Mulikat Adeola
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by atlwireles: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mogidi:
PDP
Peaceful Democratic Party, we don't stab people in the back.

You can say that again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by Mogidi: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
atlwireles:

You can say that again.

Our zoning principle remains enviable, APC are learners.

3 Likes

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by Karlman: 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
K
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by engineerboat(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
masseratti:
So no Yoruba PDP principal officers? No one from EKITI,ONDO and OSUN that a position can be given to?if Dogara should have his way this means Lasun will be the only SW principal officer out of ten.

In Ondo State: APC won 5 PDP 4, which PDP present new candidate for the house of Rep
In EKiti state, they are all new Members. I think that is the reason for this. Moreso as you can see, it is all PDP members vote that let Lasun Win the DEPUTY SPEAKERSHIP. So it will be good if other zone get it this time around.
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by Jalinco: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Eri awon PDP o da
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
So it was Minority. I would have made mistake if not that I decided to re-read.
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
I can't believe this, not s single Yoruba in their rank? Where the hell are those foolish noisemakers, bode tewonde george and ayo rascal fayose?

They said Yoruba isn't fairing well under APC, but look how their beloved PDP completely sidelined them, foolish fools.

2 Likes

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by Kangol99(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
PDP tenure don EXPIRE grin

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by chigoizie7(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
masseratti:
So no Yoruba PDP principal officers? No one from EKITI,ONDO and OSUN that a position can be given to?if Dogara should have his way this means Lasun will be the only SW principal officer out of ten.

Maybe, but I don't think there are much minorities in south-west, many of them are APC members and not PDP. Well, maybe they should have given 1 or 2,.

Let's see how it goes with dogara, I think he will have his way.

1 Like

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by LabiTalks: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Well Deserved. The guy is just the match for the position.

1 Like

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by ChrisOD: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Binta Bello as Deputy Minority Whip.

Is this not a Yoruba name? How did PDP sideline the Yoruba here?
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by obinoral1179(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
melzabull:
so fvcking what? every region is adequately represented, or do you Wang Yorubas to produce 5 principal members?
and some zone are producing two principal officer each? Double standard...
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by majorbanti: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
docsholz:
hence why I said former
lolz smiley
docsholz:
hence why I said former
lolz
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by obinoral1179(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
ChrisOD:

how is that a yoruba name?
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by sss2015: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, Yoruba was supported by the PDP for Deputy Speakership. PDP has been fair na! Remember, former majority leader was also Yoruba, Mulikat Adeola

PDP nominated her (Hon Mulikat Adeola) as Speaker HR in 7th Assembly but Hon Gbaja walked against her. The party latter made her the majority leader.
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by HiGod: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
ChrisOD:

Nope. She is from Gombe state.....
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by Davvymavvy(f): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
ChrisOD:

U mean Binta Bello from Gombe state is a Yoruba woman? PDP just sidelined Yorubas in the sharing of principal positions. So, no credible honourable from Ekiti that gave PDP maximum support in the last elections? Even sizeable number of PDP reps come from Oyo and Ondo. Owkay o, we are watching
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by Richman15: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by shidof(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
upon ol fayose ranting, so no Yoruba is considered fit enoff and where are dose Mumu's talking abt fed character. Ova to u fayose loquacious fayose.
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by Mubz(m): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=Mogidi post=36364665]PDP
Peaceful Democratic Party, we don't stab people in the back.[/quote

.....but they can loot a country dry!!. Right?
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by gsalvatore: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
Davvymavvy:

U mean Binta Bello from Gombe state is a Yoruba woman? PDP just sidelined Yorubas in the sharing of principal positions. So, no credible honourable from Ekiti that gave PDP maximum support in the last elections? Even sizeable number of PDP reps come from Oyo and Ondo. Owkay o, we are watching
WAILERS

1 Like

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by gsalvatore: 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
IS THIS NEWS REALLY CONFIRMED?
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by Ndkings1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
oluwadare26:
I hate PDP
I hate APC

1 Like

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by Benzzle: 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

yorobar wan chop from APC, still chop from PDP? Una greedy no be small o. Duara dullard says only the region that gave him 95% and above will get his attention. Hope the SW gave him a cummulative 95% majority. As it stands now PDP's job is to consolidate and take care of it's stronghold in the EAst.
but do you know by 2019 pdp won't present an Hausa to face PMB, so we will see which Hausa man they would vote since they didn't vote pmb cause he is Hausa and voted that stupid Gej cause they thought he was there brother, when will my brothers from the east have sense, 2019 let us see who you guys would vote as for me am sticking with my apga even in my state (imo state) capt emmauel ihenanacho... eriwa na imo state
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by 2n2k(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
engineerboat:

In Ondo State: APC won 5 PDP 4, which PDP present new candidate for the house of Rep
In EKiti state, they are all new Members. I think that is the reason for this. Moreso as you can see, it is all PDP members vote that let Lasun Win the DEPUTY SPEAKERSHIP. So it will be good if other zone get it this time around.

Akpabio is a first term senator too. How come he was selected as the the Minority Leader in the senate?

1 Like

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by Engrdonfranki(m): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
At last, PDP has done it again.
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by chloee(f): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
jaykaylegend:
Screw the umbrella
Any day you carry umbrella you will bring curse on yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic / Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.