Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. (37902 Views)

There’s A Gang-up To Kill South-east Commission Bill – Deputy Minority Leader / Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters / Sharia Court Bill: Leo Ogor Speaks - "Nobody Is Expanding Sharia To Anywhere" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by masseratti: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
chigoizie7:

Maybe, but I don't think there are much minorities in south-west, many of them are APC members and not PDP. Well, maybe they should have given 1 or 2,.

Let's see how it goes with dogara, I think he will have his way.
there are more than 15PDP members from the SW and no Dogara didnt have his way,the president was clear about what he wanted.
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by masseratti: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
engineerboat:

In Ondo State: APC won 5 PDP 4, which PDP present new candidate for the house of Rep
In EKiti state, they are all new Members. I think that is the reason for this. Moreso as you can see, it is all PDP members vote that let Lasun Win the DEPUTY SPEAKERSHIP. So it will be good if other zone get it this time around.
I dont understand you,the APC members from the SE are also new members but Dogara want to make them principal officers,so whats your point exactly?
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by chigoizie7(m): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
masseratti:
there are more than 15PDP members from the SW and no Dogara didnt have his way,the president was clear about what he wanted.

Ok, dats naija politics for us.

All I want is for them to push this country forward,

I really don't care about who gets what and all that, all I am interested in is progress that's all.
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by hamzakito(m): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
oluwadare26:
I hate PDP
go hug transformer..
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by Ojiofor: 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
Benzzle:
but do you know by 2019 pdp won't present an Hausa to face PMB, so we will see which Hausa man they would vote since they didn't vote pmb cause he is Hausa and voted that stupid Gej cause they thought he was there brother, when will my brothers from the east have sense, 2019 let us see who you guys would vote as for me am sticking with my apga even in my state (imo state) capt emmauel ihenanacho... eriwa na imo state
Look at what you just typed...They didn't vote pmb because he is hausa?was Shehu Shagari and Yaradua Igbo?The SE didn't vote for buhari have to do with his personality and not because of his ethnic origin.
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by igweamaka85(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers / 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.