Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead (73714 Views)

Aderemi Sijuwade Buys Car For Labisi Folawiyo Hours Before Their Wedding / "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake / Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by hadura29(m): 7:18am On Jul 29, 2015
ManTiger:
For those who don't know history, Ooni of Ife, Adelakun, Adelabu and Aare Musulumi of Ibadanland (Arisekola) sold the whole of South West to IBB and Abacha. They were all allies to the 2 generals, fortified them spiritually for stipends in returns.

Indirectly, you might not know the effects of their actions.

1. They backstab their kinsmen (MKO).
2. They impede Nigeria's development in democracy.
3. The impede Nigeria's development in technology e.g. Abiola was the Chairman of ITT (International Telecommunication something) and part of his manifesto was to bring global fleets of telecommunication to cushion the stress on NITEL.

I'm sure this man has questions to answer on his role during the war between Ife and Modakeke! His did nothing, was into gun running e.g. for those who don't know, modakeke war was like Huti and tutsi war we experience in the movie "sometimes in April", these were the dark days in memories of Modakeke. This is a man that should be charge for war crime. His yard was used for the most rigged election in Osun state. Imagine, OAU was not in session and PDP accorded 30,000 votes in OAU community with people from his palace as withness!

Who knows Akinola Saburi? Apart from his activism and issues with the management, this is the single guy that volunteer to testify against their claim.

Talk of human sacrifice nkor?

Note: I'm not a native of Modakeke and all those stuffs I wrote up their was not lies. I was opportune to live inside Modakeke community, did my research on the war, went to Ogunsua's palace for more factual findings, went to the site of impact on the 2 communities (Ondo Road, Akarabate 1, 2 and 3) compared with each other to establish if this is a clear case of genocide or war. I publish my research and got a D, nearly failed ofcourse.

Now we're grown up and the world need to know the truth!

This is a man that nearly wiped out a whole community because they are seeking their sovereignty!

No wonder you got a D in your so called research... Olodo.
Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by basseyudo1515: 7:19am On Jul 29, 2015
SHRINE IN NORTHERN CROSS RIVER STATE WHERE POLITICIANS AND YAHOO WORSHIP

A shrine in Northern Cross River state has been identified as a place where YAHOO BIG BOYS in town go to get charms and power they use to control their victims. The shrine which is said to be in a remote village near Benue state has become a home for many yahoo boys especially YAHOO BOYS IN MALAYSIA. A cousin of mine told me that most of his friends in MALAYSIA patronize the shrine and they are big boys living lavish life styles. According to the source, the services provided by the shrine ranges from initiation into the OCCULT OF EKPO ITI-AWARA to preparation of charms for non members who physically go to the shrine or contact them via [http://ekpo-iti-awara.hpage.com]. Information gathered reveals that after preparing charm for the YAHOO BOYS, the chief priest will light a kerosene lamp and the name of the YAHOO BOY will be tied to the lamp, then the lamp will be hanged on a tree in the shrine. Once this is done, the YAHOO BOY will go home and start making money and living in affluence.
Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by junkyarddog: 7:22am On Jul 29, 2015
Just as it will kill your family bastard son of a poverty stricken father[quote author=IbokUtoroh post=36377102][/quote]
Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by hadura29(m): 7:23am On Jul 29, 2015
saxywale:

what's the purpose of all this rant? Did you carry out a research that was meant to tarnish the image of the ooni of ife and was expecting an A grade
Most of your research was done at Ogunsua's palace. What did you expect them to say
I have Ife and Modakeke blood in me, studied at OAU around the time of the war and know how everything went down. And the that location is akarabata not akarabate, and you are wondering why you scored D.

That idiot guy that scored a D is a real dullard, he is just spilling nonsense out here to the very young minds that don't actually know what went down at ife...

He got me pissed when he compared ife n modakeke war to the genocide in Rwanda...
That ain't fair...

Good morning...

1 Like

Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by segxy2015: 7:24am On Jul 29, 2015
Iku babayeye, the richest KING in Africa,rest in peace
Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 29, 2015
He left a legacy not worthy - the Ife-Ibadan Road - done so badly right under his nose! The old lane was better than the new one done by RCC in which he was said to have a big stake (you know what that means)! A few weeks back I travelled on that road with his convoy ahead of me. Interesting to note that his Rolls Royce would always come to a near stop when potholes are approached - very many of them deadly ones responsible for fatal accidents in the last thirty years and for which he will answer before God if he failed to repent before he breathed his last! End of an era for self and not for God and country!

1 Like

Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by Godwinsun(m): 7:26am On Jul 29, 2015
Iku baba yeye,ikeji orisa
Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by igweamaka85(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by yoged(m): 7:33am On Jul 29, 2015
funlord:
grin

Who is this frustrated, delusional and inconsequential primate? And who do you think owes a bit part imp like you any sort of explanation? Come on GET LOST! Anumpam!
Omo ale jatijati. U should get your brain surgery done asap.. eleribu. Kadafun o
Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by greggng: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2015
I could remenber vividly how yoruba people looted this mans property at iju because in their view, he supported the annulment of june 12 election. Right now they re praising him. Yorubas re terrible people
Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by tunjidj3: 7:37am On Jul 29, 2015
ooni of ife oba sijuwade olubuse keji sun re ooooooooooooo
olubuse eri ogun, sagogo nju,okun mo losun kun molata, oribiti apelunda solukue, abanise mase banise mo, osun mosile sunmo eni, igi meta ona ilare, bi idi baba odi abadi, ki ire baba ore obare, bi ologun sese ba dari so o o daso, onilare nfobi kan.oloriburuku nfoju di, nle o, olodo tumbumbi, oggorun lokun ajiwunmi bi omo, okeilare ko jugun, ajelo ngbeni gun, omo ogboru keke fo isa olori, omo ladejokun SUN RE Oooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by gesundheit: 7:38am On Jul 29, 2015
greggng:
I could remenber vividly how yoruba people looted this mans property at iju because in their view, he supported the annulment of june 12 election. Right now they re praising him. Yorubas re terrible people

If you are not an Idioot with sanitary pads for brains. You would seen a couple of posters up there throwing vitriol at the evil oba. Anyway what is expect of an earthworm who crawl out of a society that celebrate crimes and criminality. the stella odua case comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by knostbrown01(m): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2015
Ayopercent:
No be today....i refused to believe this until the state government of osun officially announce his death and his funeral rite begins...
Change your moniker to ayothomas

2 Likes

Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by zionzoe(m): 7:41am On Jul 29, 2015
Pls can I know that History? Inbox me if u wish?
ManTiger:

My grandpa told me how he became the monarch and I knew about his long lasting tuzzle with the Alaafin of Oyo about his right to kingship. Yes, he is known for doing good for his community including Modakeke.
Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by Vanpascore(m): 7:42am On Jul 29, 2015
Erin woo, Ajanaku sun bi Oke, Oba Sijuwade waja! Aaa! Oma se o, Ibasepe Aiku laye, ara igba n da. Sun re ooooo, olubuse, ekimo kimo piri, o sunmo nile sunmo leni, okunmo losun kunmo lata, oyomo ni kini lala, orisa t'ara ilare n bo, la won ota n foju di, baba Olatokunbo, o digba.

1 Like

Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by lakesidepapa(m): 7:47am On Jul 29, 2015
emekaokeke1978:
He should roast in d lagoon,I just hate d yoruba people damn bad

Olorun la ma ba tie je, lukuluku la gbi oloo. Ur father should be roast alive in d red sea.

Omo yiibo, Omo Ode

5 Likes

Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by mkpikpub(m): 7:51am On Jul 29, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
So shocking. RIP kabiyesi! My heartfelt condolence goes to his family and the entire people of Osun. May God grant them the fortitude to bear this great loss

Shocking? A man dies at 85years and you say it is shocking? No be only shocking na shoki.
Kabiyesi RIP
Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by undisputedgbola(m): 7:52am On Jul 29, 2015
jamex93:
how e take happen
The Man climb Mango tree ni jaree...him cme fall down.
Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by undisputedgbola(m): 7:56am On Jul 29, 2015
Vanpascore:
Erin woo, Ajanaku sun bi Oke, Oba Sijuwade waja! Aaa! Oma se o, Ibasepe Aiku laye, ara igba n da. Sun re ooooo, olubuse, ekimo kimo piri, o sunmo nile sunmo leni, okunmo losun kunmo lata, oyomo ni kini lala, orisa t'ara ilare n bo, la won ota n foju di, baba Olatokunbo, o digba.
U go like join people wey dey k'ewi?
Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:57am On Jul 29, 2015
mkpikpub:

Shocking? A man dies at 85years and you say it is shocking? No be only shocking na shoki.
Kabiyesi RIP
Always check the meaning of words b4 quoting people Mr man. I knw death doesn't come as shock to ur family, but for people who love themselves, it does. Just last week, kabiyesi intervened in the crisis @ OAU IFE and died this week, isn't that shocking enough?. Have a nice day abeg
Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by Elose11(m): 8:03am On Jul 29, 2015
MAY THE SOUL OF THE OONI REST IN PEACE. WHY HAVE THEY NOT ANNOUNCED THAT OF THE OBA OF BENIN? WE HEARD ON THIS FORUM THAT HE DIED ABOUT THREE MONTHS AGO. ARE THEY NOT THROUGH WITH CONSULTING THE BENIN GODS?
Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by Fourwinds: 8:04am On Jul 29, 2015
A great king passes on. Rest in d bosom of God.
Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by SexySapphire(f): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2015
I can't believe that our great king is gone. We the people of Ile-Ife has lost a very rare gem. You will be sorely missed my king, Oonirisa Oba Okunade Sijuwade, Olubuse keji, iku baba-yeye, alase ikeji orisa. Rest on my King.
#Ile-Ifemourns

1 Like

Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by junkyarddog: 8:09am On Jul 29, 2015
Midehi do you know him personally has he ever transformed in front of you haaa just as the world as seen no peace so will peace never be bestowed on you the tyre never ceases to roll so will all calamity roll along with you Ase wa Ase Wo in the name of All the Yoruba gods
Midehi:
so he can die too, the appearing and disappearing man, one of the most dubious king,corrupt king, using evil powers, when i heard about him,i thought he is immortal...what about his wives? mtcheeeeeew,....he should go and tell Oluwa God what he came to do in this world if truely he is dead.

RIF.

dou shall not quote!
Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by Burger01(m): 8:19am On Jul 29, 2015
RIP Ooni. We shall miss you sir sad
Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2015
Oba wa ja!
Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by omotoyossi(m): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2015
emekaokeke1978:
He should roast in d lagoon,I just hate d yoruba people damn bad
..nd u wud die of d hatred bro..when igbo pple even hate on each oda,anambra be claimin lord ova oda igbo,imo be sayin their gals too fine 4 oda igbo,enugu boss wnt giv jobs 2 ebonyi peeps..etc..so its in u pple blood.
Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by molas02: 8:26am On Jul 29, 2015
jaymejate:
ADIOS !!!
Greet my MoM for me o, if na hellfire u land, that is 'sending message failed'
What if ur mum is also in hell fire? Massage deliver safely
Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 29, 2015
junkyarddog:
Midehi do you know him personally has he ever transformed in front of you haaa just as the world as seen no peace so will peace never be bestowed on you the tyre never ceases to roll so will all calamity roll along with you Ase wa Ase Wo in the name of All the Yoruba gods
taaaaaaaa....back to you & your entire household,your yet unborn, in hundred fold.Amen.

come again.

1 Like

Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2015
see hw people just dey masturbate left RIGHT and centre for just small comment wey i drop
d funniest thing is dis shit wey i drop no man can FLUSH IT!
to be very sincere i was joking, so all those wasted wasternerss wey ejaculate cos of my comment, cursing their family, i use the BLOOD OF JESUS take purify una curses n abuses in Jesus name.
go n sin no more, for there s more tomore row. sorry tommorow
Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by spicy244(f): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2015
RIP to the king oo..... But wot will happen to his last Wife?
Re: Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by stephmike(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2015
RIP Baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife / Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) / Nigerian Baby Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.