Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers (16829 Views)

Abia Speaker, Kennedy Njoku, Resigns / Abia Speaker, Martins Azubuike, Impeached / Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by eazydon(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
fairheven:

U r very confused. U called that a curse? Am only wishing u the same measure of evil your brother IkpeAZU has meted on Abians. .so u support evil because of sentiment but you don't like the retribution? Sorry u is ur name

Idiat. Keep on blabbing
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by fairheven: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
eazydon:

Idiat. Keep on blabbing
If you see me face-to-face can you call me an Idiot?
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by eazydon(m): 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
fairheven:

If you see me face-to-face can you call me an Idiot?

What would I call you? A slowpoke, huh?

Look get the hell outta my mentions and don't look back.

Next time you think well, and choose your words wisely before wishing people evil.
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by fairheven: 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
eazydon:

What would I call you? A slowpoke, huh?

Look get the hell outta my mentions and don't look back.

Next time you think well, and choose your words wisely before wishing people evil.

You were hallucinating when you call APGA supporters "st*pid " for speaking up against Ikpeazu? I don't blame u for hidden under the smoke-screen of Internet freedom to vomit Pooh.
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by eazydon(m): 3:33am On Aug 09, 2015
fairheven:

You were hallucinating when you call APGA supporters "st*pid " for speaking up against Ikpeazu? I don't blame u for hidden under the smoke-screen of Internet freedom to vomit Pooh.

You could be related to one of them, waiting for the state's resources to come so you all squander it. Oloshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations / Encounter With Herdsmen In Delta / El-rufai Introduces Electronic Voting To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.