Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers (16690 Views)

Abia Speaker, Kennedy Njoku, Resigns / Abia Speaker, Martins Azubuike, Impeached / Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by dokunbam(m): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2015
orobs93:
Yeye country
Can we ever get it right in this country it seems nobody wants to move this country forward

Shey na like this we go dey go
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by fairheven: 8:18am On Jul 29, 2015
eazydon:

You think he won't do that in due time? Or is the state supposed to remain stagnant till all the monies are recovered?

Early morning ogogoro drinker like you.
Can't dabble into frivolity with you but my prayer is that God will burden your life with debt the way T.A orji and ikpAZU have done to Abians. U can sure say Amen!
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by frankdivine: 8:42am On Jul 29, 2015
Are you in need of modern professionals, exterior and interior PAINTERS,POP-SCREEDER'S,TILLER'S

All kind of painting(stucco,marble,crack etc)

POP-sreeding(fixing and casting)professionals.

Tilling of all kind(laminating etc)

Then you just met competent hands at BLISScontractor'swith years of expertise in the art,and modern day equipments,ready to execute your projects to the best and according to your specs.

Click on this link>>www.nairaland.com/2404415/offer-expertise-plumbing-project

To have a glance at our photo gallery
cs
we want to apologize to our clients,who
complained of not being able to view our gallery.
We are pleased to announce to you that the problem has been rectified.
You can now view with any browser

Contact us at
Shipper's plaze,around PDP National
Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Wuse Zone
5 Abuja.:

Phone:
0810-6925-962

We operate all over the country and are ready to take up,all kinds of projects.
Whether big or small.
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by EasternLion: 9:01am On Jul 29, 2015
fairheven:

Can't dabble into frivolity with you but my prayer is that God will burden your life with debt the way T.A orji and ikpAZU have done to Abians. U can sure say Amen!

You are a nincompoop.

The works that has been started by Ikpeazu u no dey see them?

Let the ApGa fools just agree they no receive the cut they expected.
Wtf.
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by Popemax(m): 9:11am On Jul 29, 2015
Smooyis:
No need to cry. Impeach him ASAP before he causes more damage.
like seriously?
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by asha80(m): 9:21am On Jul 29, 2015
EasternLion:

You are a nincompoop.

The works that has been started by Ikpeazu u no dey see them?

Let the ApGa fools just agree they no receive the cut they expected.
Wtf.
and you are the one shouting Biafra up and down..it seems you are comfortable with the person ta orji probably the worst Igbo leader put as abia governor ( not that I have issues with ikpeazu himself)..the question is this loan is it for infrastructures or for clearing of backlog of debts and non payment of salaries by ta orji?
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by morbeta(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2015
Abia one of the most backward igbo state, always on the wrong side of wheels of progress. Corruption has been institutionlised by Orji kalu, then Theodore harmonized it and now Ikpeazu is marrying it. All thanks to Pdp.
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by conyema12(m): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2015
Abia state seems to me like a cursed state. Nothing seems to be working in the state. It really needs the special grace of God.
If only OTI had won. I will be confident the state will move forward. But with this TA stooge, it will be business as usual.
I also heard the kidnappers have resumed their business in Aba.

God pls help the Aba people oooooo
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by sapientia(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2015
what happened to written documents? undecided undecided undecided

Do these houses just talk talk talk and talk.. then vote and ayes have it..

mitchewww
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by fairheven: 10:55am On Jul 29, 2015
abacrested:
which massive work?Ikpeazu has followed the template set by his predecessors in defrauding the state . Each time they come, they are always the first to start demolition of illegal structures and starting work at the entrance of most major roads to deceive the already deceived abians. Aba river that is been dredged is a very good avenue for fraud . everything about this government is fraud,no commissioners,no plan,no vision,sworn in on Friday, starts demolition and massive construction on Monday without structure as government. The governor lives and operates from aba as he promised but the city is even dirtier, no change,no movement,NA THE SAME PEOPLE.as for the APGA lawmakers, I don't blame them because you need to see the caliber of people elected as representative of the people in abia state, they all lack the experience hence prone to this mistakes.

I beg no mind the masquerading he-goat. their cup go full very soon and Abians will be liberated
EVIL CAN thrive NOT FOREVER
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by seedorfg(m): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2015
E pain am

Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by Ojiofor: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2015
TA Okezie Ikpeazu Orji want to loot Abia state dry before tribunal boot him out of office and of course they know their days are numbered.
As for APGA law makers,they should always consult their leader Alex Otti in such important matter.
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by Cvesta(m): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2015
Corruption has been vastly legalize in Abia since the last administration and the recent one is trying to loot as much as possible before been evicted from Government house Umuahia
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by pazienza(m): 11:50am On Jul 29, 2015
The lawmakers were reacting to a
statement credited to the Economic
Adviser to Ikpeazu, Mr. Obinna
Oriaku, who reportedly said that the
loan was not “a fresh borrowing”
but funds meant to clear the
accumulated debts of the state.

Lol! An economic adviser with the name "ORIAKU" ( one who eats wealth). By the time he is through helping Ikpeazu to squander Abia wealth, Abians ga-ekweta! *grins*
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by eazydon(m): 11:52am On Jul 29, 2015
fairheven:

I don't owe. I'm financially stable. Maybe you are bankrupt, and you think others are like you. That's how you leave important issues and start cursing people up and down, as if anybody is the cause of your misfortunes.

Get well soon, and get sense join

Mugu
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by eazydon(m): 11:59am On Jul 29, 2015
abacrested:
which massive work?Ikpeazu has followed the template set by his predecessors in defrauding the state . Each time they come, they are always the first to start demolition of illegal structures and starting work at the entrance of most major roads to deceive the already deceived abians. Aba river that is been dredged is a very good avenue for fraud . everything about this government is fraud,no commissioners,no plan,no vision,sworn in on Friday, starts demolition and massive construction on Monday without structure as government. The governor lives and operates from aba as he promised but the city is even dirtier, no change,no movement,NA THE SAME PEOPLE.as for the APGA lawmakers, I don't blame them because you need to see the caliber of people elected as representative of the people in abia state, they all lack the experience hence prone to this mistakes.

Ma/sir Ikpeazu is a bonafide son of the soil, he has no option than to work. If he fixes Aba, Abia is fixed. And you're complaining of lack of structure, the vultures that had been in power since Abia's creation, with 'structures', where did it lead Abia to?

Think with your medulla
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by asha80(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
eazydon:

Ma/sir Ikpeazu is a bonafide son of the soil, he has no option than to work. If he fixes Aba, Abia is fixed. And you're complaining of lack of structure, the vultures that had been in power since Abia's creation, with 'structures', where did it lead Abia to?

Think with your medulla
ta orji is also son of the soil in umuahia..not sure of the mega development of umuahia he did
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by jcross19: 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
fanex:
i'm or i am learn!!!
are you angry? That's why you are slave to english.
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by egelege: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
Meaning that the minority members there don't know their left from their right.

Why didn't you ask for the full details of the loan before concurring?
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by eazydon(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
asha80:
ta orji is also son of the soil in umuahia..not sure of the mega development of umuahia he did

T.A Orji is a perpetual irredeemable common thief, who could not even control his own household. Everybody can't be the same. Abia went to her lowest under T.A Orji.

It can only get better.
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by EasternLion: 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
asha80:
and you are the one shouting Biafra up and down..it seems you are comfortable with the person ta orji probably the worst Igbo leader put as abia governor ( not that I have issues with ikpeazu himself)..the question is this loan is it for infrastructures or for clearing of backlog of debts and non payment of salaries by ta orji?

T.A Orji is a primitive thief and a rogue, but for the opposition party to start this early to lie about these things is inexcusable, I don't care what they do in wider zoo, let them play their politics there, but u see all states in Biafraland, let nobody start misbehaving.
It may interest u to know that the ApGA idiot that started that issue has been suspended yesterday or so, by all the house members.

They just want to paint the loan in bad light, Okezie is not anti-Graft agency to probe his predecessor.

I hate T.A Orji with passion, and I hope he dies anytime from now. Good, so do I hate all other idiots that have accumulated people's common wealth primitively.

APGA should just chilax.
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by asha80(m): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
EasternLion:

T.A Orji is a primitive thief and a rogue, but for the opposition party to start this early to lie about these things is inexcusable, I don't care what they do in wider do, let them play their politics there, but u see all states in Biafraland, let nobody start misbehaving.
It may interest u to know that the ApGA idiot that started that issue has been suspended yesterday or so, by all the house members.

They just want to paint the loan in bad light, Okezie is not anti-Graft agency to probe his predecessor.

I hate T.A Orji with passion, and I hope he dies anytime from now. Good, so do I hate all other idiots that have accumulated people's common wealth primitively.

APGA should just chilax.
see I understand your view but the loan what is it for? Infrastructure development or offsetting accumulated salaries or debts?
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by EasternLion: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
asha80:
see I understand your view but the loan what is it for? Infrastructure development or offsetting accumulated salaries or debts?

When the details of the loan came out, they stated clearly that a huge chunk of it will be for massive infrastructural development, and then a minute amount will help to offset accumulated salaries.

The governor I believe has a plan to repay it, he has suspended multi tasking and levies imposed in Aba citizens, and he promised to sanitize the IGR agencies and u don't expect him to generate money without doing something about the level of decay in Aba and environs.
If he is able to do so, I believe the IGR alone will be enough to offset the debt before his tenure. It just needs u to show a little effort, Aba people will repay back his endeavors.
At least I know when T.A made billions collecting Infrastructural levy in one instance, and Aba people honestly tot he was going to work.
Let them see something on ground before u start tasking them again.

And again, Abia is not owing any external debt apart from wages and salaries, all Igbo states, only IMO was owing as at May 28, so there is no debt Okezie has to pay back.
At least T.A was sincere enough not to collect any form of loan.
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by nelandrewz(m): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
Did you see Apc there? Iranu. You can't even read
Anoruo:
Apc! Change !
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by Anoruo(m): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
nelandrewz:
Did you see Apc there? Iranu. You can't even read

What did u see there?
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by fanex: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
avoiding silly errors like that helps people to take your opinion more seriously.
jcross19:
are you angry? That's why you are slave to english.
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by NobleG1(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
They gave their approval without detailed information about the loan? They're all id*iots!
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by map5: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
Corruption i s getting more says than truth.
Re: Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers by fairheven: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
eazydon:

I don't owe. I'm financially stable. Maybe you are bankrupt, and you think others are like you. That's how you leave important issues and start cursing people up and down, as if anybody is the cause of your misfortunes.

Get well soon, and get sense join

Mugu

U r very confused. U called that a curse? Am only wishing u the same measure of evil your brother IkpeAZU has meted on Abians. .so u support evil because of sentiment but you don't like the retribution? Sorry u is ur name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Not Eyeing Buhari's Job - Atiku / Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG / Soyinka Backs Patience Jonathan's Appointment As Bayelsa Perm Sec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.