Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? (2834 Views)

Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria / If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? / Can U Break Up With Ur Gf Or Bf For 5m USD When your are completely broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by kinglekan: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mhizkel:
Don't ever try faking yourself just for someone. Be in reality you appear to be. It isn't a must you break your values just to gain someone's love. Make your differences known to each other.

Well said dear.
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by IamLEGEND1: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
pbs4real:
nah its #gudguycrushingonbadtgal.
na cutehectar be good guy?
Hmmmm
#InoTalkAnytinOh
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by pbs4real(m): 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

na cutehectar be good guy?
Hmmmm
#InoTalkAnytinOh
cutehector nah ma guy trust me em nah gud guy. . grin
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Cutehector(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
pbs4real:
cute hector nah ma guy trust me em nah gud guy. . grin
pbs lol .. Hw fa
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by pbs4real(m): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Cutehector:
pbs lol .. Hw fa
i dey. . . Ow ur syd?
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by MrCork: 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
redgem:

If I'm at the positive side I won't bend my values just to please him or have him cos I know I'm doing the right thing, if I'm at the negative side...I will cos I know what I'm doing is wrong...not just because of him but for my own good also

^^^^she loves me! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Cutehector(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
pbs4real:
i dey. . . Ow ur syd?
cool, u stay in ph?
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by IamLEGEND1: 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
pbs4real:
cutehector nah ma guy trust me em nah gud guy. . grin
make i just pretend like say i gree.
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by pbs4real(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
Cutehector:
cool, u stay in ph?
nah,lasgidigrin wbu?
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by pbs4real(m): 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
hahaha. . .badt niggahcheesy
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Cutehector(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
pbs4real:
nah,lasgidigrin wbu?
lasgidi as well..
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Cutehector(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

winch grin
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by pbs4real(m): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Cutehector:
lasgidi as well..
one of this dayz u go host me nah base on who u begringrin
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Cutehector(m): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
pbs4real:
one of this dayz u go host me nah base on who u begringrin
lmao... No wahala..
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by IamLEGEND1: 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
Cutehector:
winch grin
wizard tongue
Cutehector:
winch grin
wizard
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2015
If you break ur value then your starting a relationship on pretence which wont end well .
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by 400billionman: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2015
No I won't. What is love when you don't admire the object of your love. Love is accompanied by character and charm. If Susan is a party freak, she drinks all the time, when I do not do any of those things, WE CANNOT FALL IN LOVE.

But if I see that being a good boy is costing me chances of landing my dream girl for marriage, I BECOME A PLAYER.
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by tosyne2much(m): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
I don't go out of my shell to make a lady have me loved

It's a NO NO for me
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by manee2(m): 7:11am On Jul 31, 2015
Ehm.. undecided "temporarily"..firstly, to me falling in love doesn't exist_ actually, if negative i might succumb bt definitely return to the original me after achieving my aim *puni).

And for you *cutehector..

I'll bleep ur babe whenever u tag me last again.
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Cutehector(m): 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
manee2:
Ehm.. undecided "temporarily"..firstly, to me falling in love doesn't exist_ actually, if negative i might succumb bt definitely return to the original me after achieving my aim *puni).

And for you *cutehector..

I'll bleep ur babe whenever u tag me last again.
cool
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Kdiva(f): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
Cutehector:
Can you bend your values, ur do"s and don't"s for the person u like?

Ok leme sight an example. Sasha likes weed.. She is the hottest girl in campus and she likes partying..and let's say you as a guy reading this likes her.. U dnt smoke weed, dnt go clubbing, ur just a good guy.. Will u break ur values to do the things sasha likes and does just to get her attention or "make her fall in love with u"?

N/b: dis example applies to both the guys and ladies..

Cc; tosyne2much, sinaj, twaci, halfrica, origin101, pasqal09, alberto2k, kingklent,eroticangelina, ishilove, lalasticlala, farano, rocktation, ladyboss1, kingtom, naijaboiy, sassybae, cherryice, yourmain, iamlegend1, pbs4real, kinglekan, enegod, eseohe23, ronald4lif, redgem, dejaavuu, mznaett, nneka123, ggrin,trapq, kdiva, amakabaybee, kdiva, diddyydiva, xiadnat, ivyt, prettythicksme, endowednicky, esosa993, adaeze003, tohphaz, xavierblue, mrcork,wristbangle, gurgie, ireneony, onila, kingkuntavart,punkyveer,agapecharis, 2dice, tashaamania, jarizod, brian2015, elantraceey, mznelly, mhizkel,laurelp, sambarry, funlord,jacksparrow0712, manee2
nope..can never change or do things i don't do for a guy
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 07, 2016
Kdiva:
nope..can never change or do things i don't do for a guy

Can I ask yu sumtn?
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by firstking01(m): 6:41am On Apr 07, 2016
Cutehector:
Can you bend your values, ur do"s and don't"s for the person u like?

Ok leme sight an example. Sasha likes weed.. She is the hottest girl in campus and she likes partying..and let's say you as a guy reading this likes her.. U dnt smoke weed, dnt go clubbing, ur just a good guy.. Will u break ur values to do the things sasha likes and does just to get her attention or "make her fall in love with u"?

N/b: dis example applies to both the guys and ladies..

Cc; tosyne2much, sinaj, twaci, halfrica, origin101, pasqal09, alberto2k, kingklent,eroticangelina, ishilove, lalasticlala, farano, rocktation, ladyboss1, kingtom, naijaboiy, sassybae, cherryice, yourmain, iamlegend1, pbs4real, kinglekan, enegod, eseohe23, ronald4lif, redgem, dejaavuu, mznaett, nneka123, ggrin,trapq, kdiva, amakabaybee, kdiva, diddyydiva, xiadnat, ivyt, prettythicksme, endowednicky, esosa993, adaeze003, tohphaz, xavierblue, mrcork,wristbangle, gurgie, ireneony, onila, kingkuntavart,punkyveer,agapecharis, 2dice, tashaamania, jarizod, brian2015, elantraceey, mznelly, mhizkel,laurelp, sambarry, funlord,jacksparrow0712, manee2
The term "Love" means sharing yourself into two, giving the other person your half...also, most times, discomforting yourself for the comfort of your partner....when the persons happiness becomes your priority...tolerating him\her...swallowing your pride\ego...and most of all, this is the one i do...if there's any habit in that person that you find disgusting like you stated above, look for a way to talk her outa that habit you dnt like, dnt just push him\her away, stick around and make him\her what you want him\her to be....

Note, the person might not heed to your advice nor change if he\she never likes you...

Cutehector, i no say you dan jam one natasha like that for uniport wey dey make you go crazygrin....cos those girls nobi here o, hope say you fasten and tighten your seatbelt wellgrin?
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Cutehector(m): 6:44am On Apr 07, 2016
firstking01:
The term "Love" means sharing yourself into two, giving the other person your half...also, most times, discomforting yourself for the comfort of your partner....when the persons happiness becomes your priority...tolerating him\her...swallowing your pride\ego...and most of all, this is the one i do...if there's any habit in that person that you find disgusting like you stated above, look for a way to talk her outa that habit you dnt like, dnt just push him\her away, stick around and make him\her what you want him\her to be....

Note, the person might not heed to your advice nor change if he\she never likes you...

Cutehector, i no say you dan jam one natasha like that for uniport wey dey make you go crazygrin....cos those girls nobi here o, hope say you fasten and tighten your seatbelt wellgrin?
my brother I dnt need to fasten my seatbelt, whoever is born of d spirit is in the spirit.. he is very much aware he can never loose focus.
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by firstking01(m): 6:53am On Apr 07, 2016
Cutehector:
my brother I dnt need to fasten my seatbelt, whoever is born of d spirit is in the spirit.. he is very much aware he can never loose focus.
well said, and i hope you practice what you preach.
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Leriebloom(f): 6:53am On Apr 07, 2016
Definitely not.
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Cutehector(m): 6:54am On Apr 07, 2016
firstking01:
well said, and i hope you practice what you preach.
those who trust me, believe in me.. and know what I can do..
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by firstking01(m): 7:06am On Apr 07, 2016
Cutehector:
those who trust me, believe in me.. and know what I can do..
trusting human being is the worst mistake anybody can make in lifeundecided
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 07, 2016
I use to but now NO
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Cutehector(m): 8:16am On Apr 07, 2016
firstking01:
trusting human being is the worst mistake anybody can make in lifeundecided
grin dats true
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by Maxi112: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2016
HELL NO!

I CAN NEVER DREAM OF SUCH
Re: Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? by halfricanadian(f): 9:04am On Apr 07, 2016
I can if i feel safe with the guy

I will compromise anything ! Nd not regret

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Girls Vs White Girls / 9 Funny Struggles Of Women That Men Will Not Understand / ***pictures***nasarawa State University Student Posing Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.