Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) (37107 Views)

Gordon Obua Is Dead! Jonathan's Ex CSO Dies Of Heart Attack / Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out / Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by Elslim: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2015
d fear of buhari... is d begining of sickness

2 Likes

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by sammyj: 8:45am On Jul 29, 2015
Sick syndrome just like Madam Oyee miniters did to avoid probe. Allison we hail dey for this new innovation. When the going was sweet this did not happen. Abeg story for the gods!!! shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by ylaa(f): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2015
pls get well soon.
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2015
Buhariphobia.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by stalione(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2015
undecided let him die,whoever eats money of the poor people unjustly will never know peace n he'l remain tommented the rest of his life.He ate my friend's 1million naira in the name of providing him for contract which I would've benefited from it,shame on him.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by dapsoneh: 8:45am On Jul 29, 2015
K
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by xana101: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2015
Baba Go-slow, plz face the work we employ u for and stop harassing pple. spend more time in nation building than wasting time and money on probe. go and probe baba Iyabo and Atiku 1st. that's were the shiiit starts from. GEJ only follow suit.
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by maestroz: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2015
I learnt diezani is sick, now the cso to Jonathan is sick, the question is why are they all falling sick when buhari never mentioned the names of looters.

What becomes the fate of others once the names are mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:46am On Jul 29, 2015
Another yesterday's man. This life is a pot of badly cooked beans

2 Likes

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:

These people are just so unreal. They're all sick suddenly when their "yansh" is about to be exposed.

I hear you Bro, but let's not conclude, While its possible that Shock of Buhari might be killing him softly grin grin

Let's not forget that this guy knew people and knew things , He might be a target especially if he's going to cop a plea and spill lots of beans .....

Bottom line , I hope he gives Valuable information before (God fobid him dying ) he dies

2 Likes

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by pacino26(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2015
Are they saying that the National Hospital can't handle his case? Remember he's a civil servant, who's to pay for the overseas treatment, money from his salary or his family now stating the obvious; that he has accumulated wealth. cool

Just thinking out loud.

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2015
suddenly suddenly!!! GEJ men/women are now falling sick.

eyaaa!!! Buhari abeg, forgive them. The fear of Prison has turned them into sickler and other related sickness....

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by Bern1992(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2015
Next is sis. Ngozi. Thunder fire them.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2015
emekaokeke1978:
President Buhari don. Inject dis man obua with leathal injection,hold Buhari accountable

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by jlinkd78(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2015
DaBullIT:
Another Fake Attempt to be flown out of the country ?

If it's real i suspect foul play

Carry out autopsy and if the Hospital / Police station is compromised, Detain everybody till you find the murderer

Buhari .. Giving Politicians heart attack since June 2015 grin grin
autopsy on d living? murderer for someone still aliive? did u read this news at all?

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by chika29: 8:50am On Jul 29, 2015
Dem no dey sick wen stealing us blind,bt bcome seriously sick as soon breeze blow dem yansh open.abeg na gimmick.make dem return our common wealth$die if dey wnt 2die.rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by PassingShot(m): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2015
DaBullIT:

I hear you Bro, but let's not conclude, While its possible that Shock of Buhari might be killing him softly grin grin

Let's not forget that this guy knew people and knew things , He might be a target especially if he's going to cop a plea and spill lots of beans .....

Bottom line , I hope he gives Valuable information before (God fobid him dying ) he dies
That line is also possible but I have my doubts.

I pray all evil men and women live to witness the worst consequences of their evil deeds Dying is an easy way out for them.

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2015
jlinkd78:
autopsy on d living? murderer for someone still aliive? did u read this news at all?

Funny you can accuse me of not reading when you aren't reading lol

I said i suspect foul pay and that means in the event that he passes on .. and by mentioning autopsy , i meant if he dies .

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by frankdivine: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2015
Are you in need of modern professionals, exterior and interior PAINTERS,POP-SCREEDER'S,TILLER'S

All kind of painting(stucco,marble,crack etc)

POP-sreeding(fixing and casting)professionals.

Tilling of all kind(laminating etc)

Then you just met competent hands at BLISScontractor'swith years of expertise in the art,and modern day equipments,ready to execute your projects to the best and according to your specs.

Click on this link>>www.nairaland.com/2404415/offer-expertise-plumbing-project

To have a glance at our photo gallery
cs
we want to apologize to our clients,who
complained of not being able to view our gallery.
We are pleased to announce to you that the problem has been rectified.
You can now view with any browser

Contact us at
Shipper's plaze,around PDP National
Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Wuse Zone
5 Abuja.:

Phone:
0810-6925-962

We operate all over the country and are ready to take up,all kinds of projects.
Whether big or small.
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by CEtoO(f): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2015
RichDad1:
If he like make e die, his corpse will still serve the jail term if found guilty. Useless fellow of a kleptomaniac.
Baba Jail dem all. Awon oloshi. Onye oshi. Barawo banza. angry angry
Wish he were ur broda, uncle or fada. D wish is just so I cld knw if u'd say same words
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by igweamaka85(m): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by Tclassic(m): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2015
As expected. More more to come, just wish u and others quick recovery and I pray to God to giv u all sound health to withstand this front coming wahala........#RETURNOURMONEY#

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by vecman22(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2015
RichDad1:
If he like make e die, his corpse will still serve the jail term if found guilty. Useless fellow of a kleptomaniac.
Baba Jail dem all. Awon oloshi. Onye oshi. Barawo banza. angry angry

Baddest... lwkm
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 29, 2015
Fallen heroine ; from 1st to 17th tongue tongue tongue tongue
INTROVERT:
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by GogetterMD(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2015
I can't see any critically Ill man on the bed. Abi na another pishures dem wan post
Arrant nonsense. It's when they are about to be prosecuted that they start to feign one silly illness

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by DTaj: 9:02am On Jul 29, 2015
Nigeria's elite, hmmm. They ALWAYS develop 'critical illness' only when they get invited by DSS, Police, EFCC, ICPC. Once they are free, they 'develop' normal life.

His tummy is swollen? Really? His brain will swell soon!

Ndi ara!

I just pity e-rats, TANoids, Jonathandafttians, PDP e-pig-donkey-rats here who this Obua man never knew for a second but who, out of hatred for Buhari and anything APC, will be typing rubbish to support this corrupt clown!

Where were the ethnic clowns when Governor Chimaroke Nnamani of Enugu state was recently forced to surrender properties and companies worth several billions of naira to the Government after being indicted in court? And yet some tribal clowns supported Nnamani during his trail saying that he was being 'persecuted'!

Naija elites and politicians start shouting 'persecution', 'ethnic bias', 'religious bias' only when their corrupt activities are being probed!

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by DTaj: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2015
GogetterMD:
I can't see any critically Ill man on the bed. Abi na another pishures dem wan post
Arrant nonsense. It's when they are about to be prosecuted that they start to feign one silly illness

Don't mind the clowns! Critically ill indeed, lol. The thief should answer his charges!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by RichDad1(m): 9:03am On Jul 29, 2015
CEtoO:

Wish he were ur broda, uncle or fada. D wish is just so I cld knw if u'd say same words
Who cares? As long as he's found guilty of looting tis nation, thereby causing untold hardship on innocent Nigerians while him and his family lives in affluence, I repeat, his corpse should serve the serve and acid pour on it afterwards. angry

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by Bongiboy83: 9:04am On Jul 29, 2015
Hogwash!! He's not sick anything. It's all a scam to enable them move him out of the country and avoid facing trails for his corruption under GEJ's government.

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:

These people are just so unreal. They're all sick suddenly when their "yansh" is about to be exposed.

You hea say GEJ Abi sambo sick?? 4get all d chants nobody is going to prison.. Nigeria nd Nigerians lack d capacity to send big wigs to jail.. Na e CSO b dis, so he go claim say e carry out order. Open ur eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu / Drama Of Ex-IGP Adamu’s Removal / Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.