Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) (37105 Views)

Gordon Obua Is Dead! Jonathan's Ex CSO Dies Of Heart Attack / Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out / Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by DTaj: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2015
Elslim:
d fear of buhari... is d begining of sickness

Yes o, my brother! A new, straight, clean, no-nonsense sheriff, who knows that 'stealing IS corruption' is in town!

All thieves are shaking in their pants!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by stchinedu: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2015
londonrivals:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-DU3-adAF01s/Vbh6tXkl7CI/AAAAAAAGDCE/X5LqOaVK7gg/s400/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

According to his family members, they are already making plans to fly him overseas for a more accurate evaluation and treatment as advised by his family physician.
http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photo-gejs-ex-chief-security-officer.html

Hmmmmm...so Nigeria hospitals do not have accurate evaluation and treatment undecided undecided undecided
I do not wish him death but left to me, he should remain in Nigeria and be treated by the same institution they neglected.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by jaymichael(m): 9:07am On Jul 29, 2015
NoRetreat:
We read a poem sometime ago. MP. Some are having stomach problem cos of too much eating while others are suffering from hunger.Many in Nigeria are purging either for what they eat or what they are expecting to eat. Wishing him quick recovery sha.
Yes, I remember that poem, during my literature classes in secondary school. All has stomach pains, the only difference is that some have it as a result of attending to "matter of state

3 Likes

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:08am On Jul 29, 2015
londonrivals:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-DU3-adAF01s/Vbh6tXkl7CI/AAAAAAAGDCE/X5LqOaVK7gg/s400/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]
The former Chief Security Officer of former president Jonathan, Mr Gordon Obua is reportedly lying critically ill at the National hospital. According to friends of the former CSO who shared his photo on Facebook, Mr Obua has continued to suffer both physically and mentally and has been in great pain since the day he returned home on July 21st after being detained by the DSS. They say his abdomen is swollen and he has great difficulty moving around.

According to his family members, they are already making plans to fly him overseas for a more accurate evaluation and treatment as advised by his family physician. Mr Gordon was arrested by DSS officials as part of measures by the new administration to probe officials who worked under GEJ's government. He was released on July 21st.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photo-gejs-ex-chief-security-officer.html

Doesn't look critical to me.

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by eliwa47(m): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2015
metronaija:
heya... Buhari never start to probe
am not sure is because of any probe o, I suspect the NRC! ( I mean witches n wizards) Lolz!

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by justjify(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2015
I smell lies Only God and Obua know if its true.

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by oloriooko(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2015
But my question to our law enforcement outfits is this: must you physically abuse someone under investigation who has not been proven guilty?
Physical abuse of suspects is inhumane, barbaric and unprofessional.

"Change" does not condone such brutality and unprofessionalism

God bless Nigeria
God help PMB
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by Utchman1: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2015
Get well soon. You will not go abroad. Use our hospital like that. It should be fit for you.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2015
stalione:
undecided let him die,whoever eats money of the poor people unjustly will never know peace n he'l remain tommented the rest of his life.He ate my friend's 1million naira in the name of providing him for contract which I would've benefited from it,shame on him.
why would your friend give 1 mill naira to some one just to acquire a contract?
I suspect that was a bribe enh? Sorry about your friend but he deserved what happend to him.angry why did he not try to acquire the contract the appropriate way?
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by alabiyemmy(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2015
hazyfm:
THE FEAR OF BUHARI

ALISON MADUEKE - SICK
GOODLUCK JONATHAN'S CSO- SICK
PATIENCE JONATHAN'S CSO- DEAD (ASSASSINATED)
DASUKI'S P.A'S DRIVER- MISSING

What next?

How do u people reason?

If He has a case agAinst them let him take them to court. Senseless post.

Your words are hate driven.
y
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2015
It happened in his 1st administration, now it's happening again.
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by CEtoO(f): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2015
RichDad1:

Who cares? As long as he's found guilty of looting tis nation, thereby causing untold hardship on innocent Nigerians while him and his family lives in affluence, I repeat, his corpse should serve the serve and acid pour on it afterwards. angry
Innocent until proven guilty. Ur words are filled with hate
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by viktagorion: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2015
Get well soon bro, we need you to answer serious questions from the EFCC.
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by aameyah(f): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2015
Why are some of Jonathan's people getting sick, missing, in coma or turning up dead.

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by RichDad1(m): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2015
CEtoO:

Innocent until proven guilty. Ur words are filled with hate
Hate? No. Passion, yes!

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by alexvatt(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2015
nigeria geat country funny people. buhary needs to send these criminal to life inprisonmen.t

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by CEtoO(f): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2015
RichDad1:

Hate? No. Passion, yes!
Aint passion Sweerie
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by alabiyemmy(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2015
alexvatt:
nigeria geat country funny people. buhary needs to send these criminal to life inprisonmen.t

What offense has he committed?
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by Favparis(f): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2015
kennyman2000:
Hahahahahaha.. That time u realised that the govt isnt joking with the anti corruption crusade.

Na to fall ill compulsorily ooo...

Buhari should go and become a doctor to start examing this people himself ooo cos this people will be desperate to conspire with any doctor to present fake report for buhari..

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands.

Lolssss
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by eph12(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2015
DaBullIT:
Another Fake Attempt to be flown out of the country ?

If it's real i suspect foul play

Carry out autopsy and if the Hospital / Police station is compromised, Detain everybody till you find the murderer

Buhari .. Giving Politicians heart attack since June 2015 grin grin
which murderer do you want them to find oga? Is the man dead?
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by gbishman: 9:35am On Jul 29, 2015
na lie, u must to well ole

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by guttentag(m): 9:37am On Jul 29, 2015
whoever that looted public funds in nigeria must fall down.. no peace for enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by lukaino(m): 9:37am On Jul 29, 2015
soe:
This is just a ploy to recover his seized passport from the DSS. As a trained agent, he knows the weak points of the SSS....but he must be denied. Same tactic he sold to diezani Alison madueke, patience and NGO-baby."..never again

Why are they all falling ill? Why?

SPOT ON!
Your head is working!
I believe you

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by chrisnero(m): 9:37am On Jul 29, 2015
Please get well soon and give us our money

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by all4gud(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2015
His doctor should ask him if he took Abiola tea while in detention.
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by hazyfm: 9:47am On Jul 29, 2015
alabiyemmy:

How do u people reason?

If He has a case agAinst them let him take them to court. Senseless post.

Your words are hate driven.
y

Who mistakenly left your cage open?

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by Charly68: 9:52am On Jul 29, 2015
May God help us: moving from pleasure to pressure isn't easy at all but as a security expert he should be able to cope.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2015
Folks,haters and lovers!Please warn your family to stop mismanaging public funds.I don't pity criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by nagoma(m): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2015
fait la Malade!

Fake illness is the last refuge of a scoundrel -( paraphrasing Samuel Johnson.)

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by hazyfm: 9:54am On Jul 29, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Quick recovery

U mean quick recovery of our stolen money?

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by nagoma(m): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2015
alabiyemmy:

What offense has he committed?

Faking illness to avoid justice is an offense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal / Quit Ultimatum: Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Sunday Igboho / Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.