Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) (37114 Views)

Gordon Obua Is Dead! Jonathan's Ex CSO Dies Of Heart Attack / Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out / Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by morbeta(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
Get well soon. Only God knows what he must have gone through under the Daura-led DSS detention

He didnt go through anything even if, is he not a trained security personnel? Common and untrained persons do go through DSS interogations, detentions and torture without making so much noise like him. Does this man look sick to you? He is just playing smart. One thing is clear, if he is innocent, God will surely see him through.

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by Pecca: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2015
A typical Nigérian politician cringes at the thought doing time. If GEJ was still on power that man ils still CSO, I bet you he'd be hale ans hearty. His is sick today to évadé constant drills at DSS gaol. Mrs Ibru and a retinue of other out of grâce big wigs use this screen, ans it's tym our security ops ignore that.

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by Eazydeek(m): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
Get well soon. Only God knows what he must have gone through under the Daura-led DSS detention

Yeah he will get well and face his probe then jail term hehehe

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by Eazydeek(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2015
Sai Baba Been putting politicians to hospital since May 29 hahahahahahahahahahaha

Probe alla'dem baba carry go
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by 400billionman: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2015
segzyj:
The Fear of Buhari, the ......

soe:
This is just a ploy to recover his seized passport from the DSS. As a trained agent, he knows the weak points of the SSS....but he must be denied. Same tactic he sold to diezani Alison madueke, patience and NGO-baby."..never again

Why are they all falling ill? Why?

So because he served under Jonathan government, he should be killed ? I thought as educated youths, we should crave a sane society where things are done according to rule of law. Is it the function of DSS to sentence or condemn someone to death?

Nigerians do not know what they invite with their mouths? The former CSO of Patience Jonathan was gruesomely murdered in his car recently and his car engine left running till he was discovered dead the following morning.

Now Jonathan CSO after being detained by the DSS is seriously ill and all a human being with complete 5 senses could utter is that he is acting sick to escape the law.

You guys should really weap for your country because it is the poor like you who suffer injustice. Buruji Kashumu is still an honorable senator, Dasuki, the former NSA who has military bodyguards is still a free man, Fani Kayode is still a free man. So be it NDLEA, DSS, or EFCC, they are all political tools used by the political class to subjugate the poor and defenseless citizen. Refer to my previous 3 sentences for proof. Even Uncle Jona, go write it down, DSS cannot and will never invite him. All I see is the poor hating on the poor along political and ethnic lines. It is only the poor like you that the almighty DSS and EFCC can bundle around and witch hunt. What this regime is doing is simply tantamount to killing and withunting persons who participated in the last regime which is the exact same order of past military regimes in Nigeria. A visible sign of negative mentality and lack of focus to position the country for true change.
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by Spidermon: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2015
Not to sound callous but an IV cannula in the hand does not necessarily confer critical status on a patient jare. It could be IV multivitamins jare.
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by Sagamite(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2015
londonrivals:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-DU3-adAF01s/Vbh6tXkl7CI/AAAAAAAGDCE/X5LqOaVK7gg/s400/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]
The former Chief Security Officer of former president Jonathan, Mr Gordon Obua is reportedly lying critically ill at the National hospital. According to friends of the former CSO who shared his photo on Facebook, Mr Obua has continued to suffer both physically and mentally and has been in great pain since the day he returned home on July 21st after being detained by the DSS. They say his abdomen is swollen and he has great difficulty moving around.

According to his family members, they are already making plans to fly him overseas for a more accurate evaluation and treatment as advised by his family physician. Mr Gordon was arrested by DSS officials as part of measures by the new administration to probe officials who worked under GEJ's government. He was released on July 21st.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photo-gejs-ex-chief-security-officer.html

Yes, he looks very critical indeed.

His abdomen is swollen, of course.

Swollen with excessive brokortor and pounded yam consumption.

Nonsense!

Nigerians and lack of understanding of english words.

I am surprised they are not saying he is "Stunning" in the report on NL.

"Obua stuns while critically-ill in hospital" - NL.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by Bjergtrolde: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2015
condralbede:
What really happening to them,is that they are scared of the list US released to Buhari or what

If you believe that the US released a list to Buhari, then you must be a tool.
You are one of those individuals who are impressed by what the West "says".

So when the political class says "the West says" "the US says" , they are pandering
to the ones amongst us with a very low IQ who would swallow it hook, line and sinker.

For your information, Nigeria knows who did what and when in Nigeria.
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by NeilOssai(m): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2015
Wen una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲Ч collect una no sick Oº°˚˚°O
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by stalione(m): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2015
otiigba1:
why would your friend give 1 mill naira to some one just to acquire a contract?
I suspect that was a bribe enh? Sorry about your friend but he deserved what happend to him.angry why did he not try to acquire the contract the appropriate way?
my brother not like dat oo,mr gordon obua demanded for 1million nah.
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by Emdee590(m): 10:30am On Jul 29, 2015
RichDad1:
If he like make e die, his corpse will still serve the jail term if found guilty. Useless fellow of a kleptomaniac.
Baba Jail dem all. Awon oloshi. Onye oshi. Barawo banza. angry angry
Take it easy man
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by kokoA(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2015
He must be treated here in Nigeria. Lubish! Shey his master "transformed" our health sector. His passport must not be given to him. All those who have looted this country must be brought to book dead or alive.

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by Emdee590(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2015
yomi007k:
Pls this is not a critically ill patient.

We just use words in this country without knowing the meaning
Well said thank you
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by chibecanglobal(m): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2015
May Almighty grant him quick recovery.
In other topic get complete AUTOCHECK auto history in 15minutes via whatsapp and email.
Here www.nairaland.com/2462445/get-comprehensive-autocheck-vin-report
Thanks
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by CEtoO(f): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2015
400billionman:

So because he served under Jonathan government, he should be killed ? I thought as educated youths, we should crave a sane society where things are done according to rule of law. Is it the function of DSS to sentence or condemn someone to death?

Nigerians do not know what they invite with their mouths? The former CSO of Patience Jonathan was gruesomely murdered in his car recently and his car engine left running till he was discovered dead the following morning.

Now Jonathan CSO after being detained by the DSS is seriously ill and all a human being with complete 5 senses could utter is that he is acting sick to escape the law.

You guys should really weap for your country because it is the poor like you who suffer injustice. Buruji Kashumu is still an honorable senator, Dasuki, the former NSA who has military bodyguards is still a free man, Fani Kayode is still a free man. So be it NDLEA, DSS, or EFCC, they are all political tools used by the political class to subjugate the poor and defenseless citizen. Refer to my previous 3 sentences for proof. Even Uncle Jona, go write it down, DSS cannot and will never invite him. All I see is the poor hating on the poor along political and ethnic lines. It is only the poor like you that the almighty DSS and EFCC can bundle around and witch hunt. What this regime is doing is simply tantamount to killing and withunting persons who participated in the last regime which is the exact same order of past military regimes in Nigeria. A visible sign of negative mentality and lack of focus to position the country for true change.
Ese bro
U said it all

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by yomi007k(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:

These people are just so unreal. They're all sick suddenly when their "yansh" is about to be exposed.
Yes bro, na Anxiety Disorder.

They shud be admitted in the psychiatry ward if need be. grin
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by Fellonigerians: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2015
londonrivals:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-DU3-adAF01s/Vbh6tXkl7CI/AAAAAAAGDCE/X5LqOaVK7gg/s400/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]
The former Chief Security Officer of former president Jonathan, Mr Gordon Obua is reportedly lying critically ill at the National hospital. According to friends of the former CSO who shared his photo on Facebook, Mr Obua has continued to suffer both physically and mentally and has been in great pain since the day he returned home on July 21st after being detained by the DSS. They say his abdomen is swollen and he has great difficulty moving around.

According to his family members, they are already making plans to fly him overseas for a more accurate evaluation and treatment as advised by his family physician. Mr Gordon was arrested by DSS officials as part of measures by the new administration to probe officials who worked under GEJ's government. He was released on July 21st.

Just looking for a reason to fly him out of the country... When he was CSO, he was never sick like this, na now wey im comot from corridor of power sickness find am. Nigerians never learn that NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT... Anyway, I wish him well...
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=londonrivals post=36384559][img]http://3.bp..com/-DU3-adAF01s/Vbh6tXkl7CI/AAAAAAAGDCE/X5LqOaVK7gg/s400/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

We want to ask questions. Obua is critically sick. Diezani is on death bed in Swiss hospital.
Who will answer the questions about billions
of missing dollars? Issorite! God dey.
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by bemyguest(f): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2015
In Jesus Name I pray they all get well and return all the money stolen back to the country. the fear of probe.

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by alabiyemmy(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2015
hazyfm:

Who mistakenly left your cage open?

You mean those at home?
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by condralbede(m): 11:09am On Jul 29, 2015
Bjergtrolde:

If you believe that the US released a list to Buhari, then you must be a tool.
You are one of those individuals who are impressed by what the West "says".

So when the political class says "the West says" "the US says" , they are pandering
to the ones amongst us with a very low IQ who would swallow it hook, line and sinker.

For your information, Nigeria knows who did what and when in Nigeria.
Noted
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by gbishman: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2015
hahaha very funny, nor be only fly am go abroad for evaluation. I beg if u see Diezani for oboyibo tell am say the whole country dey wait and pray for her speedy recovery. She will never go Scott free never Ole buruku
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by bigerboy200: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Congrats to those that arrested and put him in dungeon. Mission accomplished!!!
Somebody that came out and said to d whole world that he was well taken care of in detention? Now wey fowl yansh wan open,all of dem come dey sick one by one..God dey sha...
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by Cvesta(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2015
They all feign illness when they are made to dance to the tune of a different song
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by hazyfm: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2015
alabiyemmy:

You mean those at home?

I repeat, who mistakenly left your cage open?
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by KnowAll(m): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
This man dosen't look sick. This man is just posing 4 pictures in an hospital bed. If u want to know a very sick person look at their eyes, all d pain they are going through will show in d eyes u cannot fake it. This man's eyes sharp sham-sham like a man wey go snatch person wife if you are not watching.

Fake illness!!! undecided
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by timpaker(m): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
Get well soon sir!

We aren't shaken and we won't shake even if heaven fall.
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by joseph1832(m): 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
timpaker:
Get well soon sir!

We aren't shaken and we won't shake even if heaven fall.
Em speak for yourself sir, because if Heaven fall... I quiver. That's all I can say. grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by jlinkd78(m): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
DaBullIT:

Funny you can accuse me of not reading when you aren't reading lol

I said i suspect foul pay and that means in the event that he passes on .. and by mentioning autopsy , i meant if he dies .
Bro I wud v been surprised if u had taken my correction in good faith. Someone is said to be lying critically ill in a hsp and u r already wishing him death n by extension according to u proposing his autopsy. In case u still dont understand, even if he passes on d death cant even be called murder.
Re: Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) by Sall(m): 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
Suddenly they all falling sick in order to avoid been investigated and prosecuted it won't work . Bunch of criminals there is no hiding place for you all in this present government. Anyway get well soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opposition Mounts As Nigeria Nears Rice Sufficiency / Stampede For Governor Tambuwal’s Cash In Sokoto: One Dies, 3 Others Injured / DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.