Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... (41563 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Buhari’s Many Failed Promises - Vangaurd / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by babajero(m): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
kenny091:
I have realised no matter the amount of good Buhari does, some people will always hate him, what surprises me is the moral justification that PDP has to castigate him. I wish Barcanista would one day take time to compile an article of all the failed promises of his party PDP in their 16years in governance. Buhari and indeed APC need opposition to function properly since this is a democracy but PDP is just not the right party to provide it. They are grossly inexperienced, overeager and too hate-filled to fulfill this crucial role.
please what good are you talking about, buhari since the emergence as the president haven't sat down one place, no new project to his name, no policies, no new equipments, no new contributions to the betterment of the people he is supposed to lead, all he does is travel and snap pictures. And you talked about hate, my question to you is who hates more than apc, when gej was traveling soliciting for assistance to fight bh they were wailing that he travels while citizens die but now it is seen as a normal thing, you know what buhari should just retain the minister of tourism for himself it really suits him, buhari can never in any way be as good as gej in govt, America turned down gej's request for arms but still he still went ahead to look for other alternatives, instead of posting rubbish on tweeter as buhari and his team of propagandist would have done, apc sold nigeria for a penny just to win election, dignity sold cannot be regained.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by chigoizie7(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
patrickmuf:
I think the OP needs to check up the meaning of the word "Process"
Now let's address the OP's point of view which for him, criticism is the best way of keeping the government on her toes...While I agree, criticism without pointing out better alternatives can be termed "Hate or destructive criticism"
You don't criticize for criticism sake, you criticize when you have a better or more practicable solutions to questions/challenges as they come...

Bravo, I don't agree less, u made a good point.

1st of all, let me start by saying that all OP's point are criticisms labeled against the PDP(GEJ) dispensation. Just like u pointed out, a constructive criticism should be backed with solutions to tackle the lope sided ends.

*when APC were criticizing PDP(GEJ) didn't they have solutions to those problems?

*if they don't, then all APC has followed the part u accused the OP of towing , as such, don't blame OP, because, he is just paying APC back in their own coin.( I might be wrong, please to fail to call me to order)

*if they do, ( I mean the solutions to all the criticisms, ) I believe its high time they start implementing them.
And since they have refused to implement them, given the time frame @ which they judged the past administration, then, permit me to say, that they are simply incompetent.
Let me stop here for now.
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Dannyset(m): 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
Timbuktu14:
You are blessed!
Amen, and you too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Enahi(f): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
Goodevening INTROVERT, Evathyst, Sweetlemon, Userlist, Lionness, egbagirl, gboliwe, Enahi, firsteva, ecoterrors

Do you receive/send PMs
I have a proposal I'd like to discuss with you.

I actually got the notification that I have sent too many mails...

Please if you don't mind, kindly send a message to mizmycoli (at) g mail. com

You know how to write it in the address box nagrin
Just taking precautions cos of spammers.

Thanks in anticipationwink
huh what's the proposal about,don't understand. My nairaland mail is not opening don't know why.
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Toofan007: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
This Bacanista dude gotta dumb or something! Dude, PDP was fu*rking this country up for sixteen straight years, I must say, the last six by the dumbest president that ever was! And you expect a human being to fix it in two months? Two months Seriously?? Guy you no dey shame?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by efilefun(m): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omenkata:
Buhari is a disgrace to presidency worldwide

hope incompetent, docile, Hopless, useless, animalistic, terrorist, bastard, vagabond president

Buhari is a certified terrorist - Elrufai
Someone calling the president all this unprintable names and the post is still standing Cc lalasticlala ishilove seun

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
efilefun:
Someone calling the president all this unprintable names and the post is still standing Cc lalasticlala ishilove seun

if you swear by your ancestors that you never called Gej names sango will kill you.

you people taught us that the office of President of Nigeria is just a piece of trash so we learned from you guys.

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Evathyst(f): 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
Goodevening INTROVERT, Evathyst, Sweetlemon, Userlist, Lionness, egbagirl, gboliwe, Enahi, firsteva, ecoterrors

Do you receive/send PMs
I have a proposal I'd like to discuss with you.

I actually got the notification that I have sent too many mails...

Please if you don't mind, kindly send a message to mizmycoli (at) g mail. com

You know how to write it in the address box nagrin
Just taking precautions cos of spammers.

Thanks in anticipationwink
email sent! Waiting anxiously for the 'deal'
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nayok(m): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:
Goodmorning fellow Nigerians, Nairalanders and Guests of this forum. Today (June 29) marks the second month of the life of Buhari's administration. I have therefore taken the step of matching some of his campaign promises with the reality on ground two months into his Presidency (Happy Reading).

1. Failure To End Boko-Haram As Promised:
During Buhari's Jan 22, 2015 campaign for the Presidency in Imo state, he made a pledge/promise to end Boko Haram insurgency within TWO months if elected. In his own words...

“If you elect me as the President of Nigeria on February 14 (March 28), I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.”
www.thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

Unfortunately, contrary to his assurance the BH terrorists has neither been chased out nor is there any significant improvement in this fight.

2. Failure To BringBackChibokGirls:
On August 11, 2014, the Northern Elders Forum gave then President Jonathan a TWO month deadline to BringBackChibokGirls. According to them, failure to return the Chibok girls within the time frame automatically means forfeiture of Jonathan's right to seek re-election in the March 2015 poll. In their own words..

“In the event that President Jonathan fails to do this, Nigerians will be left with the only conclusion that he has forfeited his right to ask for our mandate beyond 2015.”
www.leadership.ng/news/380738/northern-elders-give-jonathan-2-month-ultimatum-produce-chibok-girls-end-insurgency

Buhari promised to reunite the missing girls with their families..

"I will give all it takes to ensure that our girls that were kidnapped from Chibok are rescued and reunited with their families." (President Muhammadu Buhari, March 2015)

Though he never fixed a timeline, I believe it is fair that he inherits the 2months deadline given to Goodluck Jonathan by Northern Elders Forum. His failure to return the school girls after two months in power should therefore means a forfeiture of his right to extend his mandate beyond 2019 in line with the NEF scale.

3. The Failure of Him and His Appointees To Publicly Declare Their Assets:

“I pledge to publicly declare my assets and liabilities, encourage all my appointees to publicity declare their assets and liabilities as a pre-condition for appointment."
www.dailypost.ng/2015/02/20/buhari-pledges-publicly-declare-assets-voted-office/

Those were the words of Muhammadu Buhari in his February 25 pledge. Unfortunately, it's been TWO months since taken over and we are yet to see the Assets of the President and his Vice. More painful is the fact that NONE of the President's appointees (Shehu Garba, Femi Adesina, NSA Moguno, Accountant-General etc) has declared their assets PUBLICLY contrary to his pledge of "as a pre-condition for appointment.".

4. Failure To Commence/Implement Other Programs:
It is unfortunate that two months into this administration, no one is talking about other Buhari promises like the 12 months post service payments for Corp members and feeding of primary school pupils. There is no mechanism in place to ensure that monthly N5000 payment to the elderly, disabled and the unemployed.

It is worthy to note that Buhari is yet to achieve ANY of his campaign promises. Though I never voted President Buhari at the March 28 poll, I believe that it is the right of every citizen irrespective of party or religious affiliation to hold the government accountable. I also believe that we (critics) are doing the APC favor by our constant criticisms. In fact, the APC on April 30 through its Chairman, Chief John Oyegun admonished the opposition to constantly keep the APC/Buhari government on their toes. In his own word...

“We(APC) want the PDP to keep us on our toes so that we don’t make the same mistake they made.”
www.thenationonlineng.net/oyegun-to-pdp-keep-us-on-our-toes/

God sparing our lives, we shall continue to keep them on their toes.

May God Bless Us All
u have been wailling since march 28 2015, and i think ur wailling will surely last for 2023, beleive me barcawailler

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by joywendy(f): 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
It is quite unfortunate that the average Nigerian is very gulible.

Pdp and Apc are the same, two sides of the same coin. I wonder why people keep killing themselves over this egotistical monsters who call themselves politicians in this country. They don't care about us, they are there to just fulfill their own selfish interest. The sooner we realize that the better for all of us.

Believe in them at your own risk!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Spybradd: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
WORDALIVE:
Group of paid political apologist....

...whose sandals ye are not worthy to lace.
grin

If opiaoku/assasin/apcsucks catch u,sha? Mumu
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by IBBG(m): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dannyset:
Chief of Wailing Wailers Association of Nigeria!!!
This man is just trying all his possible best to bench Metuh of the "Award of the Chief Wailer".

Mr Femi Adesina is a Prophet. He's seen the future of these cry cry babies(despite the fact that they are adults).
One of Baba promises is to fight corruption. He hasn't started, you people have started crying of witch hunting, some of u have started lying with one illness or the other, and their shameless disgusting family has been shouting that they should leave their corrupt Child, children, wives, husbands etc. alone. Yet, the same lots of u people are begging for 5000Naira he promised to save u from wretchedness. Tell me, with which money?

And as for the Boko Haram and The Gurls, tell ur PDP cronies to release those gurls and end their contract with BH(I don't want to remind u of the former(RIP) NSA that said PDP is the owner of BH.

Meanwhile, don't kill ursef on Buhari's case unless somebody is paying u to really kill ursef which in turn doesn't differentiate u from those clueless suicide bombers.

Notification:
Let me congratulate all the wailers dangling in my mentions. You all know I don't reply wailings, and I won't start today. Thanks!

He has said the basic facts based on d lofty campaign promises made n promised by dis administration. Including osibanjo postulating and permuting with figures wen we question how achievable their promises are. All u can come up with is to rehearse the phony lexicon Lai mohammed keeps throwing around in the bid to decieve the gullibles.
Now I'm beginning to believe the claims that APC is just all about noise n no substance.
With the way tins are going, APC will expire in 2019. I don't c dem going beyond that.
Unless they start making good their campaign promises. The clock is ticking.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Buhari is a fraud
Will be in Okrika this weekend...Hope to see you
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Teekrayne(m): 12:01am On Jul 31, 2015
Omenkata:

Nope i remembered how your father fainted on how your harlot mother who forks random dogs died of hiv isn't it
...... Bros, let me tell you your history. See, when you were a child, your smelly mother wanted to hire someone to take care of you, but the Mafia wanted much because the similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental; you've got diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas. Its not the fault of your smelly mother anyways because you are the poster child of birth control since your smelly mum got raped by an Italian Shepherd dog and you are the outcome!!! .... I wonder whether you'd still be a simpleton if you'd had enough oxygen at birth! You need not feel bad because a lot of pipu have NO talent but at least, you have a talent since your job is to spread stupidity, foolishness, ugliness, ignorance and wereyness; with that, you are depriving a village somewhere of an idiot! Honestly, you are a living proof that man can live without a brain(eyes rolling). I don't consider you a vulture, I consider you something a vulture would eat because your ugliness is so rare!!! If I had a face like yours, I swear down, I'll sue my parents! If I wanted to hear from an ass, I'll rather fart!!! The inbreeding is certainly obvious in your family..... Perhaps your whole purpose in life is nothing short of serving as a warning to other..... Demented bastard

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Teekrayne(m): 12:13am On Jul 31, 2015
Omenkata:

nne if no be this line ee i swear you're nairalandically dead.

btw

if you abide by my rules you won't get a nasty bashing
respect me and my friends (barcanista and co.) then i maybe friendly if not I always reply brutally and I always target families because am the bloodykiller and they have to be scared of the choice of words they use because i take no prisoner angry

btw

re-read my signature i love troubles
........ You love trouble and you can still open your filthy gob to tell everyone!!! Whose signature should they check? You sound like a baby who doesn't want to grow up. May be a thread should be created for children like you.... Tell me why your father's watery sperm is not a waste...... Your purpose in life is nothing but to remain a fool till eternity!!!!! You could be a king kong in your lane, but approach me, I'll transform you to my slave who would always suck d dick of my bull dog with your smelly mother every blessed day......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by saintandsinnerz: 12:20am On Jul 31, 2015
abduljabbar4:

We know about your failed plan. Gej planned to rig the 2019 election in favour of a South eastener but unfortunately for you people the North + the south West destroyed everything. You can hate Buhari and Tinubu as much as you like.

Allah is with PMB cos gejs boys tried to assassinate him right here in my state but Allah didnt allow that to happen
You talk like an Islamic fundamentalist
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by FearGodinall: 12:21am On Jul 31, 2015
freedom96:
"I was only saying that you have the talent of making a strong case of any side of an argument you choose. And sometimes this skill affects the objectivity of your criticism."-phyllosilicate to barcanista.

Yes!This is the raw truth!You make cases out of selfish interests not patriotism.
Holding the president by his own campaign promises,that he should get to work as promised so now who's the selfish and patrotic one here?
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by daveP(m): 12:25am On Jul 31, 2015
(watching Barcanista on the podium. Sips some exquisitely brewed coffee)
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by FearGodinall: 12:43am On Jul 31, 2015
wakaman:
Barcanista- all these time and effort you use to find fault with the present government could be used proactively to better your life and immediate environment.

look in the mirror, evaluate your self and stride objectively.
then only would you see how you can help the country.
start from yourself. Remove bigotry, naivety and self delusion from your being else you are propounding the problems of Nigerians.

Are you actually a Nigerian?
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by freshinsightng: 12:49am On Jul 31, 2015
I am still amazed at how someone who prepared for twelve years before becoming president is still unable to appoint a SSG, COS and ministers. The list of these critical appointees should have been ready before swearing in. At the end of 4 years APC will unable to deliver on 10% of their promises. They are already trying to blame Jonathan for their envisaged failure. A country in a time of crises requires ACTION and not beer parlor talk from our comrade broda. Thank God I belong to AGIP party

www.freshinsightng.com
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Kayrich(m): 1:12am On Jul 31, 2015
Barcanistery or whateva u call urself. I have grown old to know that no refinery has ever function in 16years of ur party's reign. One of the PH facilities has started in less than 2months.
I neva enjoyed light like I have been now just as u re enjoying it too.
U re part of those who benefitted from the proceeds of the PDP embezzled 16years administration. If not, u will not come here with no sense and start to create a thread making ur opposition to do what ur party couldnt do in 16years in just 2months.
Foool.....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by sepulara72: 1:25am On Jul 31, 2015
barcanista:
Goodmorning fellow Nigerians, Nairalanders and Guests of this forum. Today (June 29) marks the second month of the life of Buhari's administration. I have therefore taken the step of matching some of his campaign promises with the reality on ground two months into his Presidency (Happy Reading).

During Buhari's Jan 22, 2015 campaign for the Presidency in Imo state, he made a pledge/promise to end Boko Haram insurgency within TWO months if elected. In his own words...

“If you elect me as the President of Nigeria on February 14 (March 28), I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.”

Unfortunately, contrary to his assurance the BH terrorists has neither been chased out nor is there any significant improvement in this fight.

On August 11, 2014, the Northern Elders Forum gave then President Jonathan a TWO month deadline to BringBackChibokGirls. According to them, failure to return the Chibok girls within the time frame automatically means forfeiture of Jonathan's right to seek re-election in the March 2015 poll. In their own words..

“In the event that President Jonathan fails to do this, Nigerians will be left with the only conclusion that he has forfeited his right to ask for our mandate beyond 2015.”
www.leadership.ng/news/380738/northern-elders-give-jonathan-2-month-ultimatum-produce-chibok-girls-end-insurgency

"I will give all it takes to ensure that our girls that were kidnapped from Chibok are rescued and reunited with their families." (President Muhammadu Buhari, March 2015)

Though he never fixed a timeline, I believe it is fair that he inherits the 2months deadline given to Goodluck Jonathan by Northern Elders Forum. His failure to return the school girls after two months in power should therefore means a forfeiture of his right to extend his mandate beyond 2019 in line with the NEF scale.

“I pledge to publicly declare my assets and liabilities, encourage all my appointees to publicity declare their assets and liabilities as a pre-condition for appointment."
www.dailypost.ng/2015/02/20/buhari-pledges-publicly-declare-assets-voted-office/

Those were the words of Muhammadu Buhari in his February 25 pledge. Unfortunately, it's been TWO months since taken over and we are yet to see the Assets of the President and his Vice. More painful is the fact that NONE of the President's appointees (Shehu Garba, Femi Adesina, NSA Moguno, Accountant-General etc) has declared their assets PUBLICLY contrary to his pledge of "as a pre-condition for appointment.".

It is unfortunate that two months into this administration, no one is talking about other Buhari promises like the 12 months post service payments for Corp members and feeding of primary school pupils. There is no mechanism in place to ensure that monthly N5000 payment to the elderly, disabled and the unemployed.

It is worthy to note that Buhari is yet to achieve ANY of his campaign promises. Though I never voted President Buhari at the March 28 poll, I believe that it is the right of every citizen irrespective of party or religious affiliation to hold the government accountable. I also believe that we (critics) are doing the APC favor by our constant criticisms. In fact, the APC on April 30 through its Chairman, Chief John Oyegun admonished the opposition to constantly keep the APC/Buhari government on their toes. In his own word...

“We(APC) want the PDP to keep us on our toes so that we don’t make the same mistake they made.”

May God Bless Us All

I am very sorry for you. You didnt vote for PMB . Why should you be disturbed on what PMB has done and what he has not done so far. Leave those of us that voted for him to worry about his failure or his success. Go to your ousted GEJ to do those things for you. Wailing wailer!!!
DANNYSET, thanks so much for that wonderful reply of yours to this Barcanista of a boy.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 31, 2015
This dude is the definition of an imb*ecile.....I wonder what he does for a living as a full time job! No integrity whatsoever!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by kayor62: 4:28am On Jul 31, 2015
barcanista:

May God Bless Us All
This thing called Barcanista is a fool and stupid person. I wonder what kind of person u would be in ur life and what type of legacy u want to leave for ur offsprings. How can u expect a president to renovate d house whc has been devasted for more than a decade in just 2 months? Do u think d new president is as fool as u or ur immediate clueless boss? I doubt if u ever had critical thinking b4 u do anything. Had u think b4 u do ur thing, I know u wouldn't have posted things like this. But remember, we readers are not like u. Jonathan fails to think deeply and rushed into actions that is why he becomes an absolute failure. Continue with ur criticism, just give ur real name so that we know who u really is. Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 31, 2015
Omenkata:
Buhari is a disgrace to presidency worldwide

hope incompetent, docile, Hopless, useless, animalistic, terrorist, bastard, vagabond president

Buhari is a certified terrorist - Elrufai

Dude, you need to take it easy. Just go and look at all your posts. All spewing HATE speech about Buhari and APC. Even if Buhari is as terrible as you say, constantly insulting and using such language will not make him change. It's you that changes to a hateful and bitter individual.

My point is that you can be a much better person than this. #feedback
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 5:38am On Jul 31, 2015
Teekrayne:
........ You love trouble and you can still open your filthy gob to tell everyone!!! Whose signature should they check? You sound like a baby who doesn't want to grow up. May be a thread should be created for children like you.... Tell me why your father's watery sperm is not a waste...... Your purpose in life is nothing but to remain a fool till eternity!!!!! You could be a king kong in your lane, but approach me, I'll transform you to my slave who would always suck d dick of my bull dog with your smelly mother every blessed day......

Nope the dogs that forked your mother just wasted their sperm on her because they gave birth to a nasty dog's sperm product like

Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog
useless nonentity
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 5:40am On Jul 31, 2015
Teekrayne:
...... Bros, let me tell you your history. See, when you were a child, your smelly mother wanted to hire someone to take care of you, but the Mafia wanted much because the similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental; you've got diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas. Its not the fault of your smelly mother anyways because you are the poster child of birth control since your smelly mum got raped by an Italian Shepherd dog and you are the outcome!!! .... I wonder whether you'd still be a simpleton if you'd had enough oxygen at birth! You need not feel bad because a lot of pipu have NO talent but at least, you have a talent since your job is to spread stupidity, foolishness, ugliness, ignorance and wereyness; with that, you are depriving a village somewhere of an idiot! Honestly, you are a living proof that man can live without a brain(eyes rolling). I don't consider you a vulture, I consider you something a vulture would eat because your ugliness is so rare!!! If I had a face like yours, I swear down, I'll sue my parents! If I wanted to hear from an ass, I'll rather fart!!! The inbreeding is certainly obvious in your family..... Perhaps your whole purpose in life is nothing short of serving as a warning to other..... Demented bastard

Sorry I don't read long epistle so you just wasted your time.

what am saying is that dog's sperm runs in your DNA isn't it?

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 5:45am On Jul 31, 2015
og2711:

Dude, you need to take it easy. Just go and look at all your posts. All spewing HATE speech about Buhari and APC. Even if Buhari is as terrible as you say, constantly insulting and using such language will not make him change. It's you that changes to a hateful and bitter individual.

My point is that you can be a much better person than this. #feedback

and just emulating Elrufai

Elrufai my mentor

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by odedele: 6:20am On Jul 31, 2015
Barcanista a.k.a

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by hmohammed(m): 6:28am On Jul 31, 2015
barcanista:

May God Bless Us All

I no even read dis jagbajagba. All I know b ssay barcanista is high on osgbo weed
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Positiveminds(m): 6:44am On Jul 31, 2015
kenny091:
I have realised no matter the amount of good Buhari does, some people will always hate him, what surprises me is the moral justification that PDP has to castigate him. I wish Barcanista would one day take time to compile an article of all the failed promises of his party PDP in their 16years in governance. Buhari and indeed APC need opposition to function properly since this is a democracy but PDP is just not the right party to provide it. They are grossly inexperienced, overeager and too hate-filled to fulfill this crucial role.

Stop defending the indefensible. Let us admit, when things are not going the right way. Nigeria will be a better country for it. As things are now, Buhari's government is failing Nigerians. We expected him to hit the ground running. Go out there and you see people suffer untold hardship. The economy is being strangulated, all in the name of fighting corruption.

Yes, he should fight corruption but that should not stampede the present. I think there should be a balance. He should stop allowing the country run on auto-pilot and sole administration.
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by seeker121(m): 6:48am On Jul 31, 2015
Barcanista again! u can still do more while Baba will soon exceed ur ecpectation,the change process is at the planning stage and execution will surely affects you pple(wailers).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) / "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari / Why Jonathan Sacked Abba Months After APC Asked For It!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.