Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... (41697 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Buhari’s Many Failed Promises - Vangaurd / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
@ Lalasticlala ,, @ Ishilove ,, @Seun ,, I don't know what this nonsense is all about.. How can you be promoting someone who doesn't think nor see any good thing for Nigeria.... You may promote this to front page just for Nairalanders to read or have fun with. But am telling you now that you are promoting some1 who doesn't want Good things for Nigeria....

If you wish to promote some1, then you will check if he is one sided or not.. And am sure that this idiot called barcanista just support blindly... He did not want to see anytin Good In this administration.... So he is just speaking on his own idea...

And am sure that if I write something like, you won't even open nor read what is in it...

Well, @ Barcanista or what are you called, if you can wait and see how Buhari's administration will workout, then I will advice you to go on Exile

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by esphil(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Barcanista I totally disagree with ur submission.
Two months not enough to jump to conclusions. Meanwhile our President is working as his body language only instill discipline and discourage corruption.
Am convinced u ll see action and come back to apologise here

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Enahi(f): 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
APC are bunch of liars and hypocrites just found out today that GEJ was behind the just completed warri and Port refineries . That long Neck Ostrich Buhari should stop been a hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Andyoputa: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Pdp spoilt dis country for 16yrs,then u expect buhari to repair it in two months.after what goodluck and his ministers embezzled.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by funkybully(f): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Buhari is a pure SCAM.

Daura bigotful dullard is confused, clueless, hypnotized, and moronically watching the economy nose dive into bottomless abyss, Yet He is touring the globe wasting resources while Nigerians are dying.

What do u expect from a local cow follower that can't even wear 500 naira singlet as shown below?

Nigeria has been bigotfully scammed!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Enahi(f): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
godson36:
@ Lalasticlala ,, @ Ishilove ,, @Seun ,, I don't know what this nonsense is all about.. How can you be promoting someone who doesn't think nor see any good thing for Nigeria.... You may promote this to front page just for Nairalanders to read or have fun with. But am telling you now that you are promoting some1 who doesn't want Good things for Nigeria....

If you wish to promote some1, then you will check if he is one sided or not.. And am sure that this idiot called barcanista just support blindly... He did not want to see anytin Good In this administration.... So he is just speaking on his own idea...

And am sure that if I write something like, you won't even open nor read what is in it...

Well, @ Barcanista or what are you called, if you can wait and see how Buhari's administration will workout, then I will advice you to go on Exile
No Op is not one sided,truth be told there is nothing fantastic Buhari is going to do. GEJ has already done 80 percent of it,Buhari can focus on electricity and Boko haram as his achievement. I am disgusted at the too many lies of APC followers,you guys ooz of lies and hyprocrisy. More Nigerians will hate u guys.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by funkybully(f): 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
Enahi:
No Op is not one sided,truth be told there is nothing fantastic Buhari is going to do. GEJ has already done 80 percent of it,Buhari can focus on electricity and Boko haram as his achievement. I am disgusted at the too many lies of APC followers,you guys ooz of lies and hyprocrisy. More Nigerians will hate u guys.

Leave them, they thought the abracadabra propaganda they used to confuse Nigerians can save them this time. People are beginning to see the lies behind this SCAM called apc. Nothing Seems moving. And d goat at aso rock thinks this is military era. No govt structure in place. Nothing. Snail govt.

I spit

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by merry02(m): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
kenny091:
I have realised no matter the amount of good Buhari does, some people will always hate him, what surprises me is the moral justification that PDP has to castigate him. I wish Barcanista would one day take time to compile an article of all the failed promises of his party PDP in their 16years in governance. Buhari and indeed APC need opposition to function properly since this is a democracy but PDP is just not the right party to provide it. They are grossly inexperienced, overeager and too hate-filled to fulfill this crucial role.
vice visa to when GEJ was there.u all call him failure despite his achievement!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by shilexworldsexy(m): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omenkata:
Buhari is a disgrace to presidency worldwide

hope incompetent, docile, Hopless, useless, animalistic, terrorist, bastard, vagabond president

Buhari is a certified terrorist - Elrufai

If u are saying that abt pmb, what are u going to say abt Mr otuoke toy?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
shilexworldsexy:

If u are saying that abt pmb, what are u going to say abt Mr otuoke toy?

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
Everfrank:

You no go leave Buhari alone? We now know the source of your bias. You are among the few minority that campaigned against Buhari and lost woefully. We don't give a damn how you feel about our change. It took GEJ six years to goad Boko Haram into the monsters they are today and you expect somebody to curtail them in one day. Unlike GEJ Buhari has declared his assets. It was Jonathan’s denial that Chibok girls were abducted and his refusal to negotiate their release that doomed the prospect of their freedom and here you are. Jonathan’s apologist! You go tire.
Oga make you free GEJ na.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by patrickmuf(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
trueteller:
Your mouth dey smell. Are you related to Theifnu.bu? He has accurately pointed to all the areas where you can verify, you are asking of solutuons. You should defence the dunce call Buhari if any of those facts are not correct.
Okay oga dentist...
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Wasquad:

To some blindee it might not be meaningful, these r fact from reliable Figure. We will hit the ground running but when PMB n his cohort hit the ground they get stuck.... what could be d cause? .. Nigerians are in for d strong one...

Peace!!!!!!!!!......
Bless you boss

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by MrFairplay4ume(m): 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omenkata:

hope incompetent, docile, Hopless, useless, animalistic, terrorist, bastard, vagabond president

I guess you are a Biafran always angry for no just cause!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by patrickmuf(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
nigerianvenom:

did apc as an opposition ever offered any form of solution to the then ruling PDP?
No wahala, I only thought two wrongs don't make a right...
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
MrFairplay4ume:

I guess you are a Biafran always angry for no just cause!

gworo muncher Thunder scatter your family there Hopless bastard vagabond
Useless nonentity
Tinka tigbuo nna i
Afo sagbuo nne i
nwuru n'ime anyasi ebea
otu nne i
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by ModiKen(m): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omenkata:

If PMB is a disgrace to presidency worldwide, what would you say GEJ is/was?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Happiness87(f): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
patrickmuf:
I think the OP needs to check up the meaning of the word "Process"
Now let's address the OP's point of view which for him, criticism is the best way of keeping the government on her toes...While I agree, criticism without pointing out better alternatives can be termed "Hate or destructive criticism"
You don't criticize for criticism sake, you criticize when you have a better or more practicable solutions to questions/challenges as they come...
pls name one occasion when Apc criticized Gej and gave solutions??

instead they were calling him names abi

am waiting for your reply
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
Only a drop of common sense would have changed your life for the better, but instead you lack a reasonable amount of it...receive common sense in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Happiness87(f): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
wakaman:
Barcanista- all these time and effort you use to find fault with the present government could be used proactively to better your life and immediate environment.

look in the mirror, evaluate your self and stride objectively.
then only would you see how you can help the country.
start from yourself. Remove bigotry, naivety and self delusion from your being else you are propounding the problems of Nigerians.

did you at any time when Gej was the president find fault or spent the time touching lives
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by eaccyboy(m): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dannyset:
Chief of Wailing Wailers Association of Nigeria!!!
This man is just trying all his possible best to bench Metuh of the "Award of the Chief Wailer".

Mr Femi Adesina is a Prophet. He's seen the future of these cry cry babies(despite the fact that they are adults).
One of Baba promises is to fight corruption. He hasn't started, you people have started crying of witch hunting, some of u have started lying with one illness or the other, and their shameless disgusting family has been shouting that they should leave their corrupt Child, children, wives, husbands etc. alone. Yet, the same lots of u people are begging for 5000Naira he promised to save u from wretchedness. Tell me, with which money?

And as for the Boko Haram and The Gurls, tell ur PDP cronies to release those gurls and end their contract with BH(I don't want to remind u of the former(RIP) NSA that said PDP is the owner of BH.

Meanwhile, don't kill ursef on Buhari's case unless somebody is paying u to really kill ursef which in turn doesn't differentiate u from those clueless suicide bombers.
may God deliver ur dead n rotten brain...Amen
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by kaboninc(m): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
joseph1832:
This is the link to the security officer who resigned and you'll see that the reason why he or she resigned was purely because she failed in her duty: www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerian-arrested-for-jumping-white-house-fence/192124/

This was your earlier statement:
I believe you heard of that story where a Nigerian scaled the White House Fence and the Security Officer tendered his resignation.

Which means that the "Security Officer" resigned as "a" result of a breech of security by a Nigerian.

Here's an excerpt from the article:

The incident came roughly a month after an intruder armed with a knife scaled the White House fence and made it inside the executive mansion, raising questions about security levels at the heavily guarded complex and spurring the resignation of then Secret Service Director, Julia Pierson.

From the excerpt, it appears that there have been "several" occurrences of security protocol breeches not a "single" occurrence. Now, when it happened the first time did he resign? Fear God!

Please do not pass on the excuse that I've avoided you, thats lame, I really don't remember you engaging me in a debate and I made excuse as you gave.

So how did I remember you talk about your active participation in school politics?

Ok then, its not an excuse.

And you're still focusing on the individual. As to your first point. A man who makes the mistake of accidentally running another man down will be let of the hook right? I remember a celebrity Ibinabo Faberisima being thrown in jail for running someone over.

You are actually giving another interpretation of what really transpired. When you become a leader, a leader whose decision, even when taken in the best interest of his subjects, can cause death or has a high potential to case death to a set of individuals within his domain, then you'll understand.

At the embolden, you're playing to sentiment. They were overwhelmed, cry me a river, they saw wholeheartedly the number of people who applied, but they let their greed get the best of them.

Not sentiment bro. They were overwhelmed and these deaths could have been prevented even by the victims themselves. The sooner we begin to tell ourselves the bitter truth, the better for us all.

And I'll have you know I didn't deliberately exclude PMB, he simply doesn't qualify to be my mentor. Read this poem, and you'll know what I think of him. www.nairaland.com/2122619/says-spoken-word
There's a fine line between tolerating insults and tolerating nonsense!.

There's no fine line my brother. Insults are nonsense because like nonsense, they make no sense.
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by InvertedHammer: 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
/
Key phrase: in two months.

Nice observation.

In 4% of his tenure, PMB has not fulfilled all his promises.

Just as in 100% of his tenure, GEJ was "sheeping" around all through.

Let the house cleaning continue...

"Common stealing, people say it is corruption"...GEJ.
\

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
ModiKen:

If PMB is a disgrace to presidency worldwide, what would you say GEJ is/was?
Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Happiness87(f): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
rubbish, ur clueless corrupt hero of wasted 6yrs with zero success, with what PMB is doing right now, u and ur fellow saTANist should be ashame of ur clueless corrupt hero
first of all you are a dummy dullard he dog for saying Gej didn't achieve anything.

secondly, counter his claims with valid points instead of venting your hatred and bitterness ewu …
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Happiness87(f): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
godson36:
@ Lalasti clala ,, @ Is hi love ,, @Se un ,, I don't know what this nonsense is all about.. How can you be promoting someone who doesn't think nor see any good thing for Nigeria.... You may promote this to front page just for Nairalanders to read or have fun with. But am telling you now that you are promoting some1 who doesn't want Good things for Nigeria....

you should be ashamed of this poo you typed,
did you see anything good in Gej.

and what happens to freedom of speech?

if you don't have valid counter, go on exile.
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Danphosphate: 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
talk De say is cheap
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by fistonme(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:
Goodmorning fellow Nigerians, Nairalanders and Guests of this forum. Today (June 29) marks the second month of the life of Buhari's administration. I have therefore taken the step of matching some of his campaign promises with the reality on ground two months into his Presidency (Happy Reading).

1. Failure To End Boko-Haram As Promised:
During Buhari's Jan 22, 2015 campaign for the Presidency in Imo state, he made a pledge/promise to end Boko Haram insurgency within TWO months if elected. In his own words...

“If you elect me as the President of Nigeria on February 14 (March 28), I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.”
www.thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

Unfortunately, contrary to his assurance the BH terrorists has neither been chased out nor is there any significant improvement in this fight.

2. Failure To BringBackChibokGirls:
On August 11, 2014, the Northern Elders Forum gave then President Jonathan a TWO month deadline to BringBackChibokGirls. According to them, failure to return the Chibok girls within the time frame automatically means forfeiture of Jonathan's right to seek re-election in the March 2015 poll. In their own words..

“In the event that President Jonathan fails to do this, Nigerians will be left with the only conclusion that he has forfeited his right to ask for our mandate beyond 2015.”
www.leadership.ng/news/380738/northern-elders-give-jonathan-2-month-ultimatum-produce-chibok-girls-end-insurgency

Buhari promised to reunite the missing girls with their families..

"I will give all it takes to ensure that our girls that were kidnapped from Chibok are rescued and reunited with their families." (President Muhammadu Buhari, March 2015)

Though he never fixed a timeline, I believe it is fair that he inherits the 2months deadline given to Goodluck Jonathan by Northern Elders Forum. His failure to return the school girls after two months in power should therefore means a forfeiture of his right to extend his mandate beyond 2019 in line with the NEF scale.

3. The Failure of Him and His Appointees To Publicly Declare Their Assets:

“I pledge to publicly declare my assets and liabilities, encourage all my appointees to publicity declare their assets and liabilities as a pre-condition for appointment."
www.dailypost.ng/2015/02/20/buhari-pledges-publicly-declare-assets-voted-office/

Those were the words of Muhammadu Buhari in his February 25 pledge. Unfortunately, it's been TWO months since taken over and we are yet to see the Assets of the President and his Vice. More painful is the fact that NONE of the President's appointees (Shehu Garba, Femi Adesina, NSA Moguno, Accountant-General etc) has declared their assets PUBLICLY contrary to his pledge of "as a pre-condition for appointment.".

4. Failure To Commence/Implement Other Programs:
It is unfortunate that two months into this administration, no one is talking about other Buhari promises like the 12 months post service payments for Corp members and feeding of primary school pupils. There is no mechanism in place to ensure that monthly N5000 payment to the elderly, disabled and the unemployed.

It is worthy to note that Buhari is yet to achieve ANY of his campaign promises. Though I never voted President Buhari at the March 28 poll, I believe that it is the right of every citizen irrespective of party or religious affiliation to hold the government accountable. I also believe that we (critics) are doing the APC favor by our constant criticisms. In fact, the APC on April 30 through its Chairman, Chief John Oyegun admonished the opposition to constantly keep the APC/Buhari government on their toes. In his own word...

“We(APC) want the PDP to keep us on our toes so that we don’t make the same mistake they made.”
www.thenationonlineng.net/oyegun-to-pdp-keep-us-on-our-toes/

God sparing our lives, we shall continue to keep them on their toes.

May God Bless Us All

This young man(Barcanista or so) is a disgrace to humanity and sound reasoning. I hope he won't raise his offsprings to be like him cos they will end up being a waste to their generation at best. Young man, if u want to criticise, please learn to do that with honour!! Cos a morally upright man is well aware of the fact that it is quite easier to destroy than to build. This country has gone through lots of damages for the past sixteen years(just to be humane). Yet u want it to be repaired in 2 months. Kindly give a candid answer to this question: your life that has been battered(as exemplified by your lopsided and unsound criticism) for the past amount of years which I don't know, do u think even the pope can set it rightly in 2 months? The morale of my write-up so far is, be patient for even rome was not built in a day. U can reach me on 08114743834 for me to tutor and make ur life better that it is now. Caveat: I am not promising to be a magician but u will have to be patient with me for u to attain a cute result.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by MizMyColi(f): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Goodevening INTROVERT, Evathyst, Sweetlemon, Userlist, Lionness, egbagirl, gboliwe, Enahi, firsteva, ecoterrors

Do you receive/send PMs
I have a proposal I'd like to discuss with you.

I actually got the notification that I have sent too many mails...

Please if you don't mind, kindly send a message to mizmycoli (at) g mail. com

You know how to write it in the address box nagrin
Just taking precautions cos of spammers.

Thanks in anticipationwink
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Gboliwe: 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
Goodevening INTROVERT, Evathyst, Sweetlemon, Userlist, Lionness, egbagirl, gboliwe, Enahi, firsteva, ecoterrors

Do you receive/send PMs
I have a proposal I'd like to discuss with you.

I actually got the notification that I have sent too many mails...

Please if you don't mind, kindly send a message to mizmycoli (at) g mail. com

You know how to write it in the address box nagrin
Just taking precautions cos of spammers.

Thanks in anticipationwink

Finally finally! They have come to pay me for all my para on nairaland. Oya, send me the control number or whatever to gboliwe2503 at Gmail dotcom.
Please don't waste time before they change their minds
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
I'll go with two months of 'failed promises' than Five years of Absolute disaster

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / Buhari Makes An APC Chieftain Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.