Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... (41555 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Buhari’s Many Failed Promises - Vangaurd / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Beremx(f): 7:12am On Jul 31, 2015
MizMyColi:
[/font]
this one you are sending me email, Odikwa mma? Any better? Anyway,I will reply with my alternate email address.
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by ebakhaiyhe(m): 7:23am On Jul 31, 2015
During political campaign, promises of various kind are made by politicians who know very well that they cannot deliver on their campaign promises.
How do you think that he would deliver his promised on publicly declaring his assets only for Nigerians to know that he lied tks them of his true financial status. These and more
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by ebakhaiyhe(m): 7:26am On Jul 31, 2015
ebakhaiyhe:
During political campaign, promises of various kind are made by politicians who know very well that they cannot deliver on their campaign promises.
How do you think that he would deliver his promised on publicly declaring his assets only for Nigerians to know that he lied tks them of his true financial status. These and more
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by AprokoMan: 8:20am On Jul 31, 2015
[s]
dammytosh:

You are a f00l. If you and ur generation rely on crumbs of bread from PDP go and get a better job.

I stand for the masses and unfortunately f00ls like u are blinded by years of abuse and poverty.

If you still think there is no need to try another hand after 16 years of PDP rule, it shows how demented you are and why I should not spend my precious time replying a jobless eediot like you.

I won't join u in the curse battle, if you see me and you can even open your mouth, then I know how courageous you are.

NB: I am not an hungry politician or an eediot looking for relevance by writing a long post.

I stand for the masses. Take your time and read my post. I am not like your mentor paid to talk from 2 sides of the mouth (PDP and APC) and my views have not changed much.

Now go and get a life, Govt will not solve all your problem.

Ciao
[/s]

You're a consummate imbec.ile! ur mom wishes she had committed suicide instead of bringing up a cretinous DULLard like u in a neighborhood where normal human beings reside. u must be feeding on soured kunu to believe the Daura Cow u call a president has any better plans for u and ur family. an old man who robbed votes, lied and blasphemed to get to the top seat is whom ur here supporting. thunder fire u from the north! which of the promises in his manifesto has he fulfilled yet? did u read the Op's write up or u just skimmed through it out of hate. APC bastard! don't even try it with me or u'll get it hot. grievously boorish douchbag and a nefarious odiously suffocating proof that scientific test tube experiments can go horribly wrong cool animal!

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by ibietela2(m): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2015
[s]
abduljabbar4:

We know about your failed plan. Gej planned to rig the 2019 election in favour of a South eastener but unfortunately for you people the North + the south West destroyed everything. You can hate Buhari and Tinubu as much as you like.

Allah is with PMB cos gejs boys tried to assassinate him right here in my state but Allah didnt allow that to happen
[/s]
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by ibietela2(m): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2015
[s]
egbaguy:
Trust me,if PMB has chased BH out of Nigeria and the chibok girls are back,these wailingwailers who i see as stupid idiioots will open a useless thread again and say 'PMB is the one sponsoring BH'........u guys are really really daft!!!!
[/s]

Another lost soul
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by ibietela2(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2015
Freemanan:
Barcanista GOOD morning to you too. Can you please tell me the goal for this article?

What you aim to achieve? or what is the purpose.... Ihatago?

To stop you from lying to gullible Nigerians
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by ibietela2(m): 8:53am On Jul 31, 2015
Beremx:
this one you are sending me email, Odikwa mma? Any better?
Anyway,I will reply with my alternate email address.

Na wa oooo, Alternate everywhere....
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by egbaguy: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2015
ibietela2:
[s][/s]
Another lost soul
are u ok?
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by sulmax: 9:25am On Jul 31, 2015
u can't see any positive thing in what PMB do just bcus are absolutely blindfolded. can't u sit down and have a better thought on these issues u raised in ur write up

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by ibietela2(m): 10:44am On Jul 31, 2015
egbaguy:
are u ok?

Are you?
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by bashydemy(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2015
Omenkata:
Buhari is a disgrace to presidency worldwide

hope incompetent, docile, Hopless, useless, animalistic, terrorist, bastard, vagabond president

Buhari is a certified terrorist - Elrufai
Your Father and Mother are disgrace to parenthood world wide..

For giving birth a disgrace, docile, hopeless, Bastard, unreliable, Stupid, vagabond and idiot of a child like you.

You are Certified bastard -- Your Parent
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Forwetinnah: 11:23am On Jul 31, 2015
barcanista:
Will be in Okrika this weekend...Hope to see you

Awwww...In Obagi now on official duty, won't be back till next week
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dannyset:
Chief of Wailing Wailers Association of Nigeria!!!
This man is just trying all his possible best to bench Metuh of the "Award of the Chief Wailer".

Mr Femi Adesina is a Prophet. He's seen the future of these cry cry babies(despite the fact that they are adults).
One of Baba promises is to fight corruption. He hasn't started, you people have started crying of witch hunting, some of u have started lying with one illness or the other, and their shameless disgusting family has been shouting that they should leave their corrupt Child, children, wives, husbands etc. alone. Yet, the same lots of u people are begging for 5000Naira he promised to save u from wretchedness. Tell me, with which money?

And as for the Boko Haram and The Gurls, tell ur PDP cronies to release those gurls and end their contract with BH(I don't want to remind u of the former(RIP) NSA that said PDP is the owner of BH.

Meanwhile, don't kill ursef on Buhari's case unless somebody is paying u to really kill ursef which in turn doesn't differentiate u from those clueless suicide bombers.

Notification:
Let me congratulate all the wailers dangling in my mentions. You all know I don't reply wailings, and I won't start today. Thanks!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Award of the Chief Wailer cheesy grin grin grin
Bros ur bad mouth fit make dead body laf.

Don't mind that pathetic Wailer-General of the federal republic

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
IBBG:

He has said the basic facts based on d lofty campaign promises made n promised by dis administration. Including osibanjo postulating and permuting with figures wen we question how achievable their promises are. All u can come up with is to rehearse the phony lexicon Lai mohammed keeps throwing around in the bid to decieve the gullibles.
Now I'm beginning to believe the claims that APC is just all about noise n no substance.
With the way tins are going, APC will expire in 2019. I don't c dem going beyond that.
Unless they start making good their campaign promises. The clock is ticking.
HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!that is what you are,as if we don't know who you are,fools using new monikers to continue weeping as usual............
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by kaboninc(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
joseph1832:

You're still not getting it bro, the point I made was to point to you that if a man can resign just because of security breech(es) I mean just because of that! tell me what you think will be done to him if someone gets killed on his watch. I mentioned a movie earlier 'Flight' look for it and you'll get my point!.

You can resign for many reasons. Security breech on the life of a US President is not something that can be taken lightly. Resignation can not necessary be as a result of deaths but can be for other reasons as seen above.

You remember about my active participation in school politics because its plainly here for all to see.

No sir, you did tell me.

At the embolden, life is about choices and decision, never forget, a leader must be held accountable/responsible for all his actions. So if praise comes to a leader when he does good, I see no reason why reprimand or punishment can not come to him when he does bad.

And you should know, I've never sort to be a leader because being a leader is one of the most difficult thing in this world, it entails a lot and it clearly isn't meant for people who are feeble minded.

You've never sought to be a leader but you are a leader. People look up to you for inspiration, for direction. But that is just a small domain. If you must criticize, I have no problem with that. But know that calling for the head of someone, simply because of one silly mistake is not always the best solution.

How could the deaths be prevented? And you speak of bitter truth? Hark! If the organizers of that scam truly meant well and not thinking of their pocket, they would have canceled that exercise upon seeing the number of people that applied. That is the bitter truth, but 6 billion Naira is more than enough reason for a man to sell his soul!.

The death could be prevented. The victims could have prevented their deaths. Imagine, what would a pregnant woman be doing in an Orientation Camp? God forbid, there was a stampede. Same with this immigration exercise. Most of the applicants have very good jobs. Most of them. But we all want a share of the national cake.

On the contrary,some insults do make sense because if it doesn't, why did your mentor start buckling up towards the end of his administration? Cutting down of PMS price from 97 to 87, reducing PHCN tariff by half etc.

You are funny. All insults do not make sense. Trying to justify your insults makes you less of a civil, right thinking man and I am sure you are not like that.

Secondly, this is the reason I do not want to go into oil subsidy with you. I want to reserve it for another day. However, the pump price of PMS was reduced because of the reduction in crude oil prices and not because of "insults". You should really make out time to research on that topic. Thirdly, the adjustment of PHCN tariff is a continuum. It is an ongoing process as there are periodic reviews conducted by NERC.
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by foli: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
erico2k2:

well you lot should have thought of that B4 criticizing GEJ.U cant pick and chose methods now, we must measure all with same yard stick.

I had no business in the criticism of GEJ. I hardly criticized him as a president. I criticized the events and results of his policies and administration. Like I said, you should be able to separate political campaign from policy making. Either you like it or not the happenings of the past administration have helped the new ones to try different approach. Forget about the person, concentrate on the results of policies and it is too early to know where the results will swing.
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by joseph1832(m): 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
kaboninc:

You can resign for many reasons. Security breech on the life of a US President is not something that can be taken lightly. Resignation can not necessary be as a result of deaths but can be for other reasons as seen above.

No sir, you did tell me.

You've never sought to be a leader but you are a leader. People look up to you for inspiration, for direction. But that is just a small domain. If you must criticize, I have no problem with that. But know that calling for the head of someone, simply because of one silly mistake is not always the best solution.

The death could be prevented. The victims could have prevented their deaths. Imagine, what would a pregnant woman be doing in an Orientation Camp? God forbid, there was a stampede. Same with this immigration exercise. Most of the applicants have very good jobs. Most of them. But we all want a share of the national cake.

You are funny. All insults do not make sense. Trying to justify your insults makes you less of a civil, right thinking man and I am sure you are not like that.

Secondly, this is the reason I do not want to go into oil subsidy with you. I want to reserve it for another day. However, the pump price of PMS was reduced because of the reduction in crude oil prices and not because of "insults". You should really make out time to research on that topic. Thirdly, the adjustment of PHCN tariff is a continuum. It is an ongoing process as there are periodic reviews conducted by NERC.
Your 1st point, so is the life of a country's citizen. Like I earlier maintained, if such a thing had happened in the U.S, the organizers will be cooling off in a 6 by 4 inch cell.

Secondly, kindly jug my memory where I told you I played school politics, mind you, if I responded to a quote, then I doesn't count.

Thirdly, you're still dealing in abstract bro. I will call for the head of anyone who misuse or abuse power given to him. That's what the law is meant for, you can not make a silly mistake that will cost lives and you expect to go scud free! Good God no bro!. Should one make a mistake that cost another person his/her life, then that individual should pay.

And you forget that it is the duty of the government to protect its citizens from even their selves. Why do you think in western world, whenever a person attempt suicide and he/she is rescued, they're immediately placed under arrest and watched?

Fourth, if you believe all insults doesn't make sense, its your believe, not mine. Whether am less human or super human is left for you and only you to know, all I know is, should one deserve insult, then he/she will get what's coming to them.

Lastly, you are truly hilarious! The embolden says quite a lot about where you loyalties lie! Tell me, from the time crude oil price dropped to the time GEJ reduced it, how long was it? Also why the he wait till when it was close to election before he slashed the PHCN tariff? Do kindly state the periodic reviews that have warranted the slash of PHCN tariff from 2010 till the time GEJ slashed it?.
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Teekrayne(m): 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
Omenkata:

Sorry I don't read long epistle so you just wasted your time.

what am saying is that dog's sperm runs in your DNA isn't it?
.......... Opz!!! Son of a LovePeddler; I am pleased to announce to you that the world is littered with chowderheads like you. Ordinary people live and learn- but you just live alone. If you don't like my opinion about your rueful life, then grow up from a stagnated life to a more useful life. Even though you were created to remain a fool, must you accentuate it via dis platform? Am sure the slut you call your mum and d drunkard you call your dad would be biting their fingers now!!!!... I shake my head in pity for your forlorn family.....
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Teekrayne(m): 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Omenkata:

Nope the dogs that forked your mother just wasted their sperm on her because they gave birth to a nasty dog's sperm product like

Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog
useless nonentity
....... Talented baboon, son of a LovePeddler, may I remind you that you are running out of words??... You have used the word "rabid", countless number of times! Can't you try another?? Educated illiterate, is your despondent life that stagnant that you run outtta words?? I tot you are good @ dis See, asswear down, your parents said they needed a child, Oh lord of mercy, all they got was a Pig!!! Your drunk dad should have allowed the Shepherd Dog that the slut you call your Mum raped to complete its job. Can you see d result now?... Its so pathetic and unfortunate that pig is even more valuable in the market than you!!! Please reject being a mooncalf for once....
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Teekrayne(m): 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Omenkata:

Nope the dogs that forked your mother just wasted their sperm on her because they gave birth to a nasty dog's sperm product like

Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog
useless nonentity
....... Talented baboon, son of a LovePeddler, may I remind you that you are running out of words??... You have used the word "rabid", countless number of times! Can't you try another?? Educated illiterate, is your despondent life that stagnant that you run outtta words?? I tot you are good @ dis See, asswear down, your parents said they needed a child, Oh lord of mercy, all they got was a Pig!!! Your drunk dad should have allowed the Shepherd Dog that the slut you call your Mum raped to complete its job. Can you see d result now?... Its so pathetic and unfortunate that pig is even more valuable in the market than you!!! Please reject being a mooncalf for once even though we know your origin....
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by front247: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
We will hit d ground running up till now still waiting
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by IBBG(m): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
wakacome:
HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!that is what you are,as if we don't know who you are,fools using new monikers to continue weeping as usual............
Hmmmmm. SHM. I'm afraid u've just portrayed what most have bin claiming APC stands for. U've just displayed it. So case closed.
Njoy!
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
AMBIVERT:
But Barcanista, it is not fair.

I was the chief hailer Wailer on that political analyst thread and you did not even invite me to come and take high table.

I guess is maybe bicos I am new heregringrintongue
I caught you! grin grin grin

grin
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 10:39am On Aug 05, 2015
Teekrayne:
....... Talented baboon, son of a LovePeddler, may I remind you that you are running out of words??... You have used the word "rabid", countless number of times! Can't you try another?? Educated illiterate, is your despondent life that stagnant that you run outtta words?? I tot you are good @ dis See, asswear down, your parents said they needed a child, Oh lord of mercy, all they got was a Pig!!! Your drunk dad should have allowed the Shepherd Dog that the slut you call your Mum raped to complete its job. Can you see d result now?... Its so pathetic and unfortunate that pig is even more valuable in the market than you!!! Please reject being a mooncalf for once even though we know your origin....

Nope am just telling you the gospel truth

your harlot mother forks dogs isn't it grin
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by nwadiuko1(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2015
wakaman:

barcanista, you are not criticizing, you are bad mouthing.
what's the difference?
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Teekrayne(m): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Omenkata:

Nope am just telling you the gospel truth
your harlot mother forks dogs isn't it grin
......... Son of a bitch
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
Teekrayne:
......... Son of a bitch

Product of dog's sperm
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Teekrayne(m): 12:02am On Aug 06, 2015
Omenkata:

Product of dog's sperm
......... The slut you call ur mum was raped on a highway and you are the outcome!!!!
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 12:44am On Aug 06, 2015
Teekrayne:
......... The slut you call ur mum was raped on a highway and you are the outcome!!!!

Product of dog's sperm and a Hopless prostitute mother grin

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Teekrayne(m): 1:04am On Aug 06, 2015
Omenkata:

....... Wao!!!!! Is that the slut?? You guyz share resemblance.... Forgive her! It has happened!!!!!
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Saturn213: 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Omenkata:

Seun Lalasticlala Mukina2

This poster has broken rule 1 ,2 and 3. Can you kindly delete the post and deal with the poster

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

How To Deal With Terrorism In Nigeria: Making Boko Haram A Scapegoat / Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song / Communique Of The Meeting Of Southern Governors Forum Held On 5/7/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.