Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

my transaction with horgarzer - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / my transaction with horgarzer (14062 Views)

Beware Of Slot @ The Arena / Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Complete Fraudster! / Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by mizmia: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
polokor10:

You intend to tarnish his image for your own interior motive.I have being patronizing this guy for the past six months without any issue.Sometimes he would have some difficulty but every issue is usually resolved within 24hrs.My last transaction was 4 days ago.Please do not tarnish the name of a trustworthy share and sell retailer.
it is actually ulterior not interior undecided[b][/b]

3 Likes

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by christinie(f): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Yungmilio2:

stop been tribalistic
nah because u make fresh nah him make me no reason ur mata
ok
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by dav8id(m): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
christinie:
ok

you ehn you ehn grin grin u dey find dem trouble abi grin ? oya nah barrister weh d look for wahala grin..

abeg mak we hook up nah ..pm me make we connect
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by dav8id(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
dav8id:

you ehn you ehn grin grin u dey find dem trouble abi grin ? oya nah barrister weh d look for wahala grin..

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by okooloyun1(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
I have bought data from this guy more than ten times and he has never disappointed me, I even recommend him to people and none of them ever complain for once. So op if you don't have tangible evidence of his scam pls keep shut,if you have personal issues with him pls settle it amicably.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by capricon22: 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
horgarzer:

Kindly provide a proof of your allegatn for authenticity. My customers know me for genuity, authenticity and reliability. I can proudly say with all sincerity that I haven't duped nor scammed anybody in all my data business transactions. So pls watch what u say or better still provide a convincing solid proof of your false allegation. God bless
It is unfortunate, what do you want me to provide for airtime transfer. as a proof you know I am saying the thruth .anybody who deal with you is at their own risk I will not join issue with you. I am more than the amount you took I just want to defend other from falling victim.

1 Like

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Ojestas(m): 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dear Lalastic,Ishilove,.Seun and all concerned.
Pls, kindly remove this topic from this forum,.since the OP could not give a visible evidence. This guy;.horgarzar,i v been transacting with him for a while now, i even created a page to advertise for him. . he has never disappointed me. Thanks

And to that "Yo R0bber" Dude or girl or whatsoever; i think s/he should be banned for being tribalistic.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Zeddicus001(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
yes I know cos with his adverts it shows that he was scammer .... those data sellers on social are all scam

1 Like

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by tafrica(m): 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
Horgar, a graduate of a fed higher institution in Osun state, 2012 batch A corps member, a CDS grp secretary/VP and then the president (Buliding & construction), let me keep the rest details about you. From afar I knew/know you, I think you were/are upright and sincere, but your reply to the OP's allegation wasn't too solid and convincing, though the OP might have acted too swiftly. I suggest you ask for his number with which he made the transfer or probably the recharge card pin and check from your side. He might have made the transfer while you innocently didn't know.
OP, I challenge you also to provide convincing proof(s) to horgar so he can know you made the transfer and BTW, have you complained to him personally before coming online here?
Horgar, I charge you also not to leave this thread, try to clean up your name as much as you can. If the OP can't provide further evidence, try to tell MOD to close down this thread, you pix and name are already here to see. Infact it was your pix that struck my memory. Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
capricon22:
This guy created advert on different section selling data. he cannot be trusted because he got my airtime transfer to his line but he refuse to send me any data. he has a style your first transaction will be done but next order will be denied. beware.!!!!"!""!!! I hereby attach his picture.

how can i buy data frm him?
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Nemesis99(m): 12:01am On Jul 30, 2015
belloahmad:
when will nigerians start being straight forward for heaven sake?
kai so u believe the story straight up abi? did u ask urself whether the op has beef with him or something. u are soooooooooooooo gullible no offense
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 30, 2015
I think the op is lying,I have bought data from the guy several times,and even refer him to people..

Though its been long I bought from him,but the transaction all went smooth.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Ruby13: 1:50am On Jul 30, 2015
Sad
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Ruby13: 1:51am On Jul 30, 2015
This is sad
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Kutunban: 2:35am On Jul 30, 2015
polokor10:

Don't try that nonsense with me you little brat.Go check my history on nairaland.I insist you have some interior motive behind your mischievous post to tarnish his good reputation.FYI i'm from the ND and not the SW

Not "Interior" but "ulterior" motive.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by christinie(f): 3:16am On Jul 30, 2015
dav8id:

lol
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 30, 2015
Revolva:

See how cute. U r and. ave no sense.....shame. On u..am not yoruba but wat. U just did shows how local u r and such an ignoramus....d money wey ur papa take train u go school na poultry dem for use am open....b....h
y you carry matter when no concern you for headfyi na open forum be this so say your mind no attack the cute chick because of attention!!!#mind your biz

1 Like

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 30, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

#fingeringyourpussy
u think Yorubers r like igbos knwn for what u r known for. u r stupid and stupid like ur ... let me stop here

#stopfingeringurpussy. washing hands
you no even sabi spell...plus you just murder grammar any how.

1 Like

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by free2ryhme: 6:34am On Jul 30, 2015
polokor10:
polokor60 was my moniker.check it out.

Why have more than one moniker if you are truly genuine and authentic?

1 Like

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by dominique(f): 6:38am On Jul 30, 2015
capricon22:
It is unfortunate, what do you want me to provide for airtime transfer. as a proof you know I am saying the thruth .anybody who deal with you is at their own risk I will not join issue with you. I am more than the amount you took I just want to defend other from falling victim.

Post screenshots of the interactions between the both of you. Well known nairalanders have come out to vouch for him, so far you're the only one complaining. For all we know you just want to tarnish an innocent person's reputation.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by christinie(f): 6:41am On Jul 30, 2015
Rooneyboy:

Hello , sweetheart , ur way too cute for all of these, I'm really disappointed.

Mind u a bu onye 042 so don't get it twisted.
ok
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 30, 2015
horgarzer:

Kindly provide a proof of your allegatn for authenticity. My customers know me for genuity, authenticity and reliability. I can proudly say with all sincerity that I haven't duped nor scammed anybody in all my data business transactions. So pls watch what u say or better still provide a convincing solid proof of your false allegation. God bless
Stay calm Ay, I know u can't do such a thing. Have known u back den in school... I still av confidence in you.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by gabazin080(m): 7:37am On Jul 30, 2015
polokor10:

Don't try that nonsense with me you little brat.Go check my history on nairaland.I insist you have some interior motive behind your mischievous post to tarnish his good reputation.FYI i'm from the ND and not the SW
what will you do to me if I try it again.
I insist you are d scammer using another moniker
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by abbeyty(m): 7:48am On Jul 30, 2015
Martiyu:

Ooops, I thought I could help you. Looks like you are irredeemable
You may now perish in your folly

Adios

You guys sld ingonre that little br*t looking for attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Gionee S6 Pro, 64gig ROM, 4gig RAM, Fingerprint, 30k / Today's Crazy deals>>>>>>>>#check deals 5,7,8,58,59,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68 / Blackberry By Slot Systems Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.