Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

my transaction with horgarzer - Phone/Internet Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / my transaction with horgarzer (14068 Views)

Beware Of Slot @ The Arena / Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Complete Fraudster! / Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 30, 2015
hilaomo:
you no even sabi spell...plus you just murder grammar any how.
why can't you reply me in English cause ur english is more worst here.
#Hotslaponurface

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by capricon22: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2015
tafrica:
Horgarzer, a graduate of a fed higher institution in Osun state, 2012 batch A corps member, a CDS grp secretary/VP and then the president (Buliding & construction), let me keep the rest details about you. From afar I knew/know you, I think you were/are upright and sincere, but your reply to the OP's allegation wasn't too solid and convincing, though the OP might have acted too swiftly. I suggest you ask for his number with which he made the transfer or probably the recharge card pin and check from your side. He might have made the transfer while you innocently didn't know.
OP, I challenge you also to provide convincing proof(s) to horgarzer so he can know you made the transfer and BTW, have you complained to him personally before coming online here?
Horgarzer, I charge you also not to leave this thread, try to clean up your name as much as you can. If the OP can't provide further evidence, try to tell MOD to close down this thread, you pix and name are already here to see. Infact it was your pix tha(t struck my memory. Good luck.

I stand to gain nothing in tarnishing anybody image. but Horgarzer is very rude imagine he was telling me on whasapp to go on Ait. I think he should learn how to behave.no matter how rich you are common 1kb can crash business. He told me he is not care
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by capricon22: 9:47am On Jul 30, 2015
polokor10:

You intend to tarnish his image for your own interior motive.I have being patronizing this guy for the past six months without any issue.Sometimes he would have some difficulty but every issue is usually resolved within 24hrs.My last transaction was 4 days ago.Please do not tarnish the name of a trustworthy share and sell retailer.

Why would I want to tarnish his Image, did I ever know him one on one? no I came here to say what he did for me. you are defending him may you share out of evil that will come upon him soon

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

why can't you reply me in English cause ur english is more worst here.
#Hotslaponurface
my pidgin clean pass your english by far...IF IN DOUBT ASK PEOPLE.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by tafrica(m): 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
capricon22:

Why would I want to tarnish his Image, did I ever know him one on one? no I came here to say what he did for me. you are defending him may you share out of evil that will come upon him soon

Could you provide the screenshot of your conversation Bro?
I personally won't attach sentiment to this issue, I think Hogar isn't handling this issue very well, I said it in my previous post. You don't act like 'I don't care' to an allegation like this if you are innocent, where your name and picture have been posted online. How could he be silent on thread like this when he is innocent? He should have fought to cleanse his name, not leaving the fight for people to do on his behalf.
Anyone can change character in a moment.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by capricon22: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
tafrica:

I personally won't attach sentiment to this issue, I think Horgarzer isn't handling this issue very well, I said it in my previous post. You don't act like 'I don't care' to an allegation like this if you are innocent, where your name and picture have been posted online. How could he be silent on thread like this when he is innocent? He should have fought to cleanse his name, not leaving the fight for people to do on his behalf.

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by polokor10: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
free2ryhme:

Why have more than one moniker if you are truly genuine and authentic?
Polokor10 and polokor60!!What is the norm when a moniker is banned on nairaland?These are the only monikers i have on nairaland.I do have the same password for both monikers so i didn't realised that i logged in through p10 instead of p60.
I have being away from nairaland.I want you to check out my posts on polokor60.Samuel is a trustworthy retailer.I have made alot of transaction with him for over six months.I do believe in equity.Most nairalanders are fond of jumping into a conclusion without giving the other party the benefit of doubt to defend themselves on any accusation(the crowd mentality).Sometimes the accuser could be wrong.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by polokor10: 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
capricon22:

I ve seen your screenshots,my apologies.Truly you have a genuine reason to be angry with him.Samuel you treated him unfairly and this action of yours could drag your integrity to the mud.What happened to customers are always right?
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by ManTiger(m): 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
See what this guy has caused himself. In this era of Internet security. You don't want your name to come up online as a scammer!

Just Google your name and see what information it brings.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by tafrica(m): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
I was the only one that saw rudeness in Hogar's first and only reply on this thread. I stand to believe OP more than Hrgar. As it stands, Hogar seems not concerned about the allegation and this makes him the culprit.
AY, don't rubbish your image because of peanut. Respond to this issue and treat it dutifully.
Mr. OP, do you have the screenshot of the transfer?
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by ceejay80s(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
polokor10:

You intend to tarnish his image for your own interior motive.I have being patronizing this guy for the past six months without any issue.Sometimes he would have some difficulty but every issue is usually resolved within 24hrs.My last transaction was 4 days ago.Please do not tarnish the name of a trustworthy share and sell retailer.
Hogarza second moniker
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by ceejay80s(m): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
capricon22:
It is unfortunate, what do you want me to provide for airtime transfer. as a proof you know I am saying the thruth .anybody who deal with you is at their own risk I will not join issue with you. I am more than the amount you took I just want to defend other from falling victim.
I believe u, that how one idiot I transfered just 3 hundred naira for data did in 2013, some senseless nairalander were supporting him, I will still get him ,I have all his data and face book photos, the op is telling the truth
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by tafrica(m): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hogar remains guilty of this allegation for as long as he remains silent. It's a pity AY. Do you know how this allegation can affect your business now or in future? A simple google search on your name will bring up this thread. Besides, do you know this world is a small world? I know you much more than you can imagine.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by furetin20: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
op call the customer care and record the conversation between you and the cc rep give the cc HORGARZER'S number you transferred to and ask if the airtime was delivered then save the conversation and upload here on Nairaland you have to prove it to everyone that you really transferred the money when this is done we will know if the money was transferred to a wrong number or he received it and was not notified.

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Jouslaw(m): 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
Make una TAKE AM EASY OOOO
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by horgarzer(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
tafrica:
Horgarzer, a graduate of a fed higher institution in Osun state, 2012 batch A corps member, a CDS grp secretary/VP and then the president (Buliding & construction), let me keep the rest details about you. From afar I knew/know you, I think you were/are upright and sincere, but your reply to the OP's allegation wasn't too solid and convincing, though the OP might have acted too swiftly. I suggest you ask for his number with which he made the transfer or probably the recharge card pin and check from your side. He might have made the transfer while you innocently didn't know.
OP, I challenge you also to provide convincing proof(s) to horgarzer so he can know you made the transfer and BTW, have you complained to him personally before coming online here?
Horgarzer, I charge you also not to leave this thread, try to clean up your name as much as you can. If the OP can't provide further evidence, try to tell MOD to close down this thread, you pix and name are already here to see. Infact it was your pix that
struck my memory. Good luck.

Hmmnn. Tnx for ur descriptive analysis given of me as described above. Am convinced dt u knw me too well wt wot I Jst saw above, sincerely and truthfully speaking, he called me and claimed he made a transfer of #500 to my line and requested I credit his line wt data, I told him I didn't get any msg frm d network but yet told him to hold for a while thinking d delay cld b due network problem. Alternately I requested he send a screen snap of d msg he got frm etisalat confirming d transactn but instead he began sending me messages of threat to spoil my name if I refuse to send d data. I expected him to act on wot I requested from him but failed to oblige. This together wt his threat forced me to tell him to go ahead wt wotever he feels he want to do knowing fully well that my conscience justifies me of his allegation.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by tafrica(m): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
horgarzer:

Hmmnn. Tnx for ur descriptive analysis given of me as described above. Am convinced dt u knw me too well wt wot I Jst saw above, sincerely and truthfully speaking, he called me and claimed he made a transfer of #500 to my line and requested I credit his line wt data, I told him I didn't get any msg frm d network but yet told him to hold for a while thinking d delay cld b due network problem. Alternately I requested he send a screen snap of d msg he got frm etisalat confirming d transactn but instead he began sending me messages of threat to spoil my name if I refuse to send d data. I expected him to act on wot I requested from him but failed to oblige. This together wt his threat forced me to tell him to go ahead wt wotever he feels he want to do knowing fully well that my conscience justifies me of his allegation.

Good to hear from you. But I charge you to keep yourself abreast of the updates on this thread, tarnishing one's image on net isn't what to joke with. OP, please provide the screenshot of the transfer as Horgarzer claimed he requested.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by horgarzer(m): 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
tafrica:

I personally won't attach sentiment to this issue, I think Horgarzer isn't handling this issue very well, I said it in my previous post. You don't act like 'I don't care' to an allegation like this if you are innocent, where your name and picture have been posted online. How could he be silent on thread like this when he is innocent? He should have fought to cleanse his name, not leaving the fight for people to do on his behalf.

Hmmm. Actually I got devastitated when I saw d thread but sir, wot grammar or English do u think i ll write or blow out dt can cleanse me of ds stain? I only want people to read the thread and comment, am sure their comments will justify my innocence or my guiltness. Am sure if truly am a scammer as he profess, other ppl av scammed will equally raise further alarm and gv out their experience as well. Thanks
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by horgarzer(m): 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
capricon22:

I stand to gain nothing in tarnishing anybody image. but Horgarzer is very rude imagine he was telling me on whasapp to go on Ait. I think he should learn how to behave.no matter how rich you are common 1kb can crash business. He told me he is not care

Hmmmmmmm. Bro, u av acted well by bringing ds issue to the public(nairaland) and sincerely I applaud u for d time u be taken so far to bring us to ds platform but I must tell u ds, no business owner wants to run at a loss. Do u knw it is possible that truly u made d transfer but send it to a wrong number, I expected u to be calm and relax while I fix out things frm my own end since I didn't get any credit transfer frm etisalat. Ur utterances of threat provoked me to tell u to go ahead wt wot u think it's right dt ll make u get ur data. As at d time u were giving out ur threat notice, I knw quite well dt u wld come here for something like ds. But since I av no cockroach in my cupboard against, I was left wt no optn than to tell u to go ahead. But am sure spoiling my good image won't cause me any harm but rather solidify my good image. Thanks
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by bobo65(m): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
the problem could be from network
at times u could transfer and d receiver will not get a msg but the credit will be sent, the probs is that this receiver has so much credit on his line since he sells data and would not know how much he had before the transfer was made

if the op said he received a confirmatory msg from eti, i think he should post screen shots here n save us the stress

or

let horgazer call customer care to ask them if he received any transfer from the ops line

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Gionee S6 Pro, 64gig ROM, 4gig RAM, Fingerprint, 30k / Today's Crazy deals>>>>>>>>#check deals 5,7,8,58,59,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68 / Blackberry By Slot Systems Ltd

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60