Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

my transaction with horgarzer - Phone/Internet Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / my transaction with horgarzer (14075 Views)

Beware Of Slot @ The Arena / Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Complete Fraudster! / Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by dragnet: 8:00am On Aug 04, 2015
capricon22:

I got the data from him now, I hereby appreciate everybody who contributed to this thread to fight for the thruth. Note: I did not open this to tarnish anybody image. because I dont know him from anywhere. this is a lesson to all online and offline business owners to learn how to handle customer complain no matter how little the transaction involved. I will delete everything tomorrow. shalom.
leave the thread the way it is, I will take action as at when due.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by sorextee(m): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2015
This is the first time I've seen a mod in the phone section comment on a topic... I've always thought the mods here are on sabatical..

dragnet:

leave the thread the way it is, I will take action as at when due.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by dragnet: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2015
dominique:
Pigskin , dragnet, honsule pls edit the topic of this thread or close it completely. Its been confirmed that the accused is not a scammer and the accuser is not ready to make any changes to the thread

it's Puskin tongue
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by dragnet: 9:24am On Aug 04, 2015
sorextee:
This is the first time I've seen a mod in the phone section comment on a topic... I've always thought the mods here are on sabatical..

we do more of acting than talking. smiley
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by dragnet: 9:31am On Aug 04, 2015

My Questions:

1. why didn't horgarzer confirm from etisalat if any transaction occurred as at the time the complainant claimed? and also show the response for all to see.

2. where is the transfered sum of N500 hanging? The complainant claimed to have transfered it and the claim has been supposedly verified by etisalat. So is etisalat holding on to it? because from what is clear to me, horgarzer hasn't acknowledged receiving it.

until we know where the N500 is, the thread remains open.

any contrary opinion ?
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by tafrica(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2015
dragnet:

My Questions:

1. why didn't horgarzer confirm from etisalat if any transaction occurred as at the time the complainant claimed? and also show the response for all to see.

2. where is the transfered sum of N500 hanging? The complainant claimed to have transfered it and the claim has been supposedly verified by etisalat. So is etisalat holding on to it? because from what is clear to me, horgarzer hasn't acknowledged receiving it.

any contrary opinion ?

We all blamed Hogar for his attitude and not making inquiry about the transfer from etisalat. Mr MOD, if hogar inquires from etisalat and confirms the 500 credit was truly sent to his number, having previously claimed he didn't receive alert (which may be true or not), would you close down this thread or edit it for magnanimity sake.
Hogar, you also have to acknowledge whether you received the alert or not by showing us the message you got from etisalat customer care, just as OP did.
Try to make sure this shit is cleansed once and for all. It may haunt in the future.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by bobo65(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2015
dragnet:

My Questions:

any contrary opinion ?

oga. d ish has been resolved
it's obvious horgazer didn't receive alert from etisalat which is a very normal thing due to network problems

horgazer on his side shouldnt have addressed the op in the manner that he did, and he has apologized

so pls , take this thread off
it's someone's biz that we are talking about here
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by sorextee(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2015
ive been a victim of that transfer stuff several times... i have two etisalat lines (0809351.... and 081766.....) i use one mainly for calls and the second one for data... i transfered credit (700naira or so) from the 0809 to the 0817... i got the message that "transfer was successful" but till today, dat airtime never came... i summarized it earlier in this thread...

But anyway, this post is about horgarzer, just sharing my own experience..

1 Like

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by dominique(f): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2015
dragnet:

it's Puskin tongue

Omg its auto correct o, abeg no vex embarassed
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by dominique(f): 11:13am On Aug 04, 2015
According to horgazer, he doesn't know the exact balance on his line so he was awaiting
dragnet:

My Questions:

any contrary opinion ?

According to horgazer, he doesn't know the exact balance on his line so he was awaiting notification from Etisalat. I've also not been getting sms notifications from etis for a while. Possibly Capricun22's airtime got to his line without him knowing. All horgazer should have done was to contact Etisalat and confirm. He probably felt a N500 worth of data buyer is not worth the stress.

Lesson for all business owners, no customer is too big or little for you to serve. A N500 customer today may become a N5000 customer tomorrow. It can take just one customer to make or break a busines.

1 Like

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by dragnet: 11:51am On Aug 04, 2015
dominique:

According to horgazer, he doesn't know the exact balance on his line so he was awaiting

According to horgazer, he doesn't know the exact balance on his line so he was awaiting notification from Etisalat. I've also not been getting sms notifications from etis for a while. Possibly Capricun22's airtime got to his line without him knowing. All horgazer should have done was to contact Etisalat and confirm. He probably felt a N500 worth of data buyer is not worth the stress.

Lesson for all business owners, no customer is too big or little for you to serve. A N500 customer today may become a N5000 customer tomorrow. It can take just one customer to make or break a busines.

According to horgarzer, he said he is fully aware that he doesn't receive notifications in some cases and which is why he tells his clients to inform him before any airtime transfer. He then went ahead to claim that the complainant Never informed him prior to the transfer and the complainant proved him wrong.

From what is clear to me.
1. horgarzer had no right whatsoever again to hold the complainant to ransom. Because it was his fault for not being able to confirm the transfer.

2. horgarzer is yet to acknowledge the receipt of the credit.

3. horgarzer isn't feeling repentant in anyway because he still sounds like he is doing the complainant a favour (just to clear the air) by sending him the data.

He should confirm the transfer from etisalat, post the confirmation here and we will move.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by dragnet: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2015
bobo65:

oga. d ish has been resolved
it's obvious horgazer didn't receive alert from etisalat which is a very normal thing due to network problems

horgazer on his side shouldnt have addressed the op in the manner that he did, and he has apologized

so pls , take this thread off
it's someone's biz that we are talking about here

He authorized the complainant to make it public.

2 Likes

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Ojestas(m): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
dragnet:

When did Nairaland become a court? The problem has been solved and the issue has been Cleared by both of them, So, do they need to go do police report and affidavit again? The OP wanted his data and horgarzar sent him, I don't think we should be concerned if he did the OP favour by sending the data or not. The fact is he sent the data, the fuss should just be over. Mr. Mod shouldn't exhume a buried issue. This is a social network, not a court. The mods should do the needful rather than expasiating tussles. Thaks

2 Likes

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by sorextee(m): 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
i kinda understand the Mod, based on the 3rd point he raised...

Ojestas:
When did Nairaland become a court? The problem has been solved and the issue has been Cleared by both of them, So, do they need to go do police report and affidavit again? The OP wanted his data and horgarzar sent him, I don't think we should be concerned if he did the OP favour by sending the data or not. The fact is he sent the data, the fuss should just be over. Mr. Mod shouldn't exhume a buried issue. This is a social network, not a court. The mods should do the needful rather than expasiating tussles. Thaks
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by tafrica(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Like he initially showed apathy to this issue. Hogar seems not to attach much importance to this saga. It was when his name was almost being dragged in the mud and being labelled a scammer before hogar addressed this thread. I think Hogar should come out of his shell and say something also.
Simply acknowledge whether you received the credit or not by showing us the screenshot of the message you got from etisalat.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by bobo65(m): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
dragnet:

well make I leave the matter, make the guy come clear himself
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by dragnet: 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
tafrica:
Like he initially showed apathy to this issue. Hogar seems not to attach much importance to this saga. It was when his name was almost being dragged in the mud and being labelled a scammer before hogar addressed this thread. I think Hogar should come out of his shell and say something also.
Simply acknowledge whether you received the credit or not by showing us the screenshot of the message you got from etisalat.
now you're getting my point.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by dragnet: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ojestas:

Please read the topic from the beginning, carefully analyze the posts and see if you'll still maintain your stand.
it's not just about forgetting the issue, records have to be set straight.
when the complainant made his opening statements, people accused the him of merely intending to tarnish the image of horgarzer but the complainant substantiated his claim but horgarzer hasn't done anything but give "statements".
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by dragnet: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
This thread would remain locked and unedited until horgarzer confirms the transfer or otherwise.
Then I would unlock the thread and he will post therein after which it may be edited or deleted.
Cc:
Puskin
Honsule
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by dragnet: 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re-opened for editing as requested by horgarzer.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by horgarzer(m): 6:12am On Aug 09, 2015
dragnet:
Re-opened for editing as requested by horgarzer.

I wrote to etisalat as I was asked to do and these are the messages

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by horgarzer(m): 6:13am On Aug 09, 2015
Imagine etisalat claiming I was the one who made the transfer. My message to them was so explicit and understandable, but they said what they have on their record shows that I HORGARZER was the one who made the transfer to Capricon22 as against what all of us wants to hear
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by horgarzer(m): 6:25am On Aug 09, 2015
To the best of my knowledge, I think the whole of this problem emanates from network error. He might have made the transfer but for sure, no credit transfer alert was given and their records still proves that an error accompanies the transfer.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by horgarzer(m): 6:34am On Aug 09, 2015
tafrica:

I just did brother, I couldn't respond before the thread was locked because I travelled And couldn't access internet where I went to.

I just did what I was asked to do and just made my posts.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by horgarzer(m): 6:40am On Aug 09, 2015
dragnet:

According to horgarzer, he said he is fully aware that he doesn't receive notifications in some cases and which is why he tells his clients to inform him before any airtime transfer. He then went ahead to claim that the complainant Never informed him prior to the transfer and the complainant proved him wrong.

From what is clear to me.
1. horgarzer had no right whatsoever again to hold the complainant to ransom. Because it was his fault for not being able to confirm the transfer.

2. horgarzer is yet to acknowledge the receipt of the credit.

3. horgarzer isn't feeling repentant in anyway because he still sounds like he is doing the complainant a favour (just to clear the air) by sending him the data.

He should confirm the transfer from etisalat, post the confirmation here and we will move.

I have made my enquiry from the network and posted their feedback. Thanks
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by dragnet: 7:25am On Aug 09, 2015
As confirmed by etisalat from the screenshots provided by both parties, there was a transfer of airtime between their respective lines, the only cause of the misunderstanding was the absence of transfer alert message from etisalat.

it's obvious horgarzer's account had been credited and he has transferred the corresponding worth of data to Capricorn22. Hence, I believe the transaction has been completed and there has been no fraud.

NB: horgarzer, if a client transfers cash to your bank account and you didn't receive the required alert, you don't just sit in your room asking him for proof, you should also take confirmatory steps like checking your account statement online, confirming the balance via ATM or requesting for account details at the bank. But in this case, you simply let him loose and here's the result but do you know how many people have heard his side of the story and made wrong conclusions? how many people do you think would hear the full version? that's why you should have taken steps to be absolutely sure before denying him of the service he paid for.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Gionee S6 Pro, 64gig ROM, 4gig RAM, Fingerprint, 30k / Today's Crazy deals>>>>>>>>#check deals 5,7,8,58,59,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68 / Blackberry By Slot Systems Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.