Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

my transaction with horgarzer - Phone/Internet Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / my transaction with horgarzer (14063 Views)

Beware Of Slot @ The Arena / Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Complete Fraudster! / Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Revolva(m): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
hilaomo:
YEPA...e pain AM!

Psycho
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by capricon22: 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
horgarzer:
For clarity of purpose, and authenticity of true business intention and reputation, coupled with the contribution of various persons who has one way or the other contributed to d development of ds thread, please let the op drop his mobile number so as to credit him wt the data as requested.
Thanks

090-939-62071
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by horgarzer(m): 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
I just sent 300mb data value of the amount the Op claimed he transferred to my line. The Op should as well do the needful. Thank and God bless everyone

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by blank(f): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
This data reselling is really profitable. I just purchased 1GB directly from Etisalat for N1,000 and someone is selling it for N1,200. Seems like I should open shop and start selling the subscription code.

1 Like

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by tafrica(m): 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
OP, acknowledge the receipt of 300MB from Horgar and try to remove thread header, probably leaving it blank and pull down his picture and name from your posts, I'll try to do same on my posts tomorrow.
God bless your hustle Mr. Horgar and everyone.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by realmindz: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
gabazin080:
ALERT: this is the Samuel ogunniyi (horgarzer) With another moniker ALERT: this is the Samuel ogunniyi (horgarzer) With another moniker
And his bro
grin grin
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by realmindz: 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
mizmia:
it is actually ulterior not interior undecided[b][/b]

grin grin
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Rooneyboy(m): 11:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
Rooneyboy is the most trustworthy of all data resellers.I receive my data as soon as I get a notification from 777 after sending the airtime.But the problem is,he charges according to pump price of fuel...don't know if his phone uses gasoline.All the same,he's extraordinarily and unbelievably trustworthy.
hehehe ,ur very funny bro , how much do i usyually charge u
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by capricon22: 1:00am On Aug 01, 2015
tafrica:
OP, acknowledge the receipt of 300MB from Horgar and try to remove thread header, probably leaving it blank and pull down his picture and name from your posts, I'll try to do same on my posts tomorrow.,

I got the data from him now, I hereby appreciate everybody who contributed to this thread to fight for the thruth. Note: I did not open this to tarnish anybody image. because I dont know him from anywhere. this is a lesson to all online and offline business owners to learn how to handle customer complain no matter how little the transaction involved. I will delete everything tomorrow. shalom.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 01, 2015
Revolva:

Psycho
ntor...e pain again.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by horgarzer(m): 7:00am On Aug 01, 2015
I Appreciate everyone who has dropped one comment or the other on this thread, I appreciate my long time old friends who saw the development of this thread and have come online to vouch for my reputation and personality, big kudos to you all.

But I won't leave here without dropping this point, everyone should be aware of the law of karma; 'what goes around, comes around' and the law guiding life; 'do unto others what you ll like them do unto you'. This issue could have been amicably resolved without the Op threatening to go this far if he had provided proofs of payment.

But nevertheless, there's a reason for everything in life. Thanks and God bless everyone.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by bobo65(m): 7:39am On Aug 01, 2015
can u atleast rename the thread topic to solved or sorted
capricon22:

I got the data from him now, I hereby appreciate everybody who contributed to this thread to fight for the thruth. Note: I did not open this to tarnish anybody image. because I dont know him from anywhere. this is a lesson to all online and offline business owners to learn how to handle customer complain no matter how little the transaction involved. I will delete everything tomorrow. shalom.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Revolva(m): 9:09am On Aug 01, 2015
hilaomo:
ntor...e pain again.

Look quit these childish attitude .....ok
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by lumeviewscom: 9:46am On Aug 01, 2015
Capricon22 and Horgarzer, I don't know any of you but this issue has obviously been settled. I advice you take down this thread now. A man's reputation shouldn't be trifled with. Get his name off this negative post since he is not a scammer. The only flaw he exhibited was in his man-management skills.

Capricon22, you said you would edit this post in the morning. You already have your data so what is delaying you? My friend, take off this damaging crap. That was how one psycho posted my real name and info on this forum. I didn't find it funny and I don't care for people like you who jump here to post people's real identities over trivial issues. YOU HAVE YOUR DATA, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Horgarzer, you need to know business is business and the customer is always right. Instead of you to calm the OP down before he created this thread, you were forming James Bond. I had to read this thread to the end to know you are not a scammer. How many other people do you think will be that patient?

I tire for both of una sef!

3 Likes

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by horgarzer(m): 11:40am On Aug 01, 2015
lumeviewscom:
Capricon22 and Horgarzer, I don't know any of you but this issue has obviously been settled. I advice you take down this thread now. A man's reputation shouldn't be trifled with. Get his name off this negative post since he is not a scammer. The only flaw he exhibited was in his man-management skills.

Capricon22, you said you would edit this post in the morning. You already have your data so what is delaying you? My friend, take off this damaging crap. That was how one psycho posted my real name and info on this forum. I didn't funny and I don't care for people like you who jump here to post people's real identities over trivial issues. YOU HAVE YOUR DATA, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Horgarzer, you need to know business is business and the customer is always right. Instead of you to calm the OP down before he created this thread, you were forming James Bond. I had to read this thread to the end to know you are not a scammer. How many other people do you think will be that patient?

I tire for both of una sef!

Thanks for d piece of advice, well read and noted.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by joyy4mi: 11:55am On Aug 01, 2015
The topic should be changed pls, since the issue has been resolved.

Advice to the parties involved is that a lil patience from both end could have solved this issue.

Our name is worth more than GOLD or SILVER.
OP pls do the needful on time or MR Ayodeji request that the thread be pulled down since it has being resolved.

GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLE.

1 Like

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by horgarzer(m): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2015
tafrica:
OP, acknowledge the receipt of 300MB from Horgar and try to remove thread header, probably leaving it blank and pull down his picture and name from your posts, I'll try to do same on my posts tomorrow.

Amen and u too. Thanks for your time.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by tafrica(m): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
OP, you can be a man of your words by removing this header and pulling down Horgar's pix. You promised to do so this morning.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by febbymi: 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
I wonder oh
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by horgarzer(m): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Testimony!!!!

Re: my transaction with horgarzer by xtervaganza(m): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2015
Gejpresident:
I think u r insane for abusing her
insanity is when your username refers to an ex president as a president

insanity is supporting doomed to lose gej for president

insanity is calling ojukwu a bearded terrorist fool your hero

insanity is following ojukwu to war where you meet your certain death while he elopes
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by wolexy2(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Op, what is still holding u from removing this thread as you have been advice to do?
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by sorextee(m): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Dis thread don reach Season 5, and it's still not closed.. undecided so disappointed..
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by tafrica(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
OP, don't be a wicked person by failing to remove this topic after promising to do so. One expected you change this topic after Hogar has credited you with data. Be noble and remove this topic please.
Hogar, I suggest you report this thread to MOD to close it down if OP refuses to do the needful.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by Ojestas(m): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2015
Ishilove, Lalasticlala, Seun or any of the moderators should look into this ASAP please.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by horgarzer(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
tafrica:
OP, don't be a wicked person by failing to remove this topic after promising to do so. One expected you change this topic after Hogar has credited you with data. Be noble and remove this topic please.
Hogar, I suggest you report this thread to MOD to close it down if OP refuses to do the needful.

Thanks. I had already reported, still awaiting there action.
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by dominique(f): 7:35am On Aug 04, 2015
Pigskin, dragnet, honsule pls edit the topic of this thread or close it completely. Its been confirmed that the accused is not a scammer and the accuser is not ready to make any changes to the thread
Re: my transaction with horgarzer by dragnet: 7:58am On Aug 04, 2015
dominique:
Pigskin, dragnet, honsule pls edit the topic of this thread or close it completely. Its been confirmed that the accused is not a scammer and the accuser is not ready to make any changes to the thread
I will after perusing through the topic satisfactorily because it's not as clear as it may seem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Gionee S6 Pro, 64gig ROM, 4gig RAM, Fingerprint, 30k / Today's Crazy deals>>>>>>>>#check deals 5,7,8,58,59,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68 / Blackberry By Slot Systems Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.