Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? (4981 Views)

When Your Wife/Girlfriend's Personal Doctor Is Very Handsome & Single (photo) / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by chomytex(f): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
At 23,no job, no skill? Mbanu no way!call me wateva you like...I mingle with guys that are goal oriented....guys that dnt wait for manna to fall for them...na handsomeness I go chop? Mtchewww
KingMakaveli:
Ladies lets say a guy is extremely handsome but has no car, job, skill, certificate and money. All he has is his handsome face a a little sense of humour, ladies would u date such a guy? Will u follow him to a buka all the time as thats all he can afford. Would u allow him meet u in ur house as he still stays with his dad and his dad wont permit a female friend. And lets say hes 23, ladies can u date such a guy and allow him be ur boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by IamLEGEND1: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah I mean in terms of the money he has made on his own, he is broke. Like the money that doesn't come from his father's wealth

unless youre saying that the job he can get at 23 will still mean he will earn a lot
TRUE, he doesnt earn a single kobo independently.

he does nothing more than lazying around in bed most of the time.

but naija galz no mind

for their eyes, money na money.

#ThereIsNoDifferenceToThem
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Gurgle(f): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
TRUE, he doesnt earn a single kobo independently.

he does nothing more than lazying around in bed most of the time.

but naija galz no mind

for their eyes, money na money.

#ThereIsNoDifferenceToThem

Lol its like youre talking about yourself grin

if so I have dropped my minimum age down to ...... grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Eniqurl(f): 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
Na 'handsome' I wahn chop cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by IamLEGEND1: 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol its like youre talking about yourself grin

if so I have dropped my minimum age down to ...... grin

hahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

How i wish.

bt if i was the one,

i would constantly be curled up in my blankets with a bowl of ice-cream and some chocolate cake watching every marvel movie on blu-ray.

#AGuyCanDream
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Gurgle(f): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

hahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

How i wish.

bt if i was the one,

i would constantly be curled up in my blankets with a bowl of ice-cream and some chocolate cake watching every marvel movie on blu-ray.

#AGuyCanDream

Lol not using your power to help fight social injustice?

Oga you don fall my hand o angry
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by IamLEGEND1: 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol not using your power to help fight social injustice?

Oga you don fall my hand o angry

wic power i get?

99% of nigerians dont know what their state governor's children looks like and frankly, no one cares.

so na to enjoy the money my papa dey supply
make i flex life like say tomoro no dey.

SO,

#LetNotYourHandBeFelled
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Gurgle(f): 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

wic power i get?

99% of nigerians dont know what their state governor's children looks like and frankly, no one cares.

so na to enjoy the money my papa dey supply
make i flex life like say tomoro no dey.

SO,

#LetNotYourHandBeFelled

Hmm ok o
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by IamLEGEND1: 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
Gurgle:

Hmm ok o
i think if i don't go to bed now
i will start typing in arabic pretty soon.
good night Miss.
#NightCrawler
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Gurgle(f): 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i think if i don't go to bed now

i will start typing in arabic pretty soon.

good night Miss.

#NightCrawler

LOL

good night
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by baralatie(m): 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
Midehi:
Its not about handsome broke guy but where love finds you.
let me understand you very well
1.the guy fine pass Lilian Bach
2.the guy has NO education
3.the guy has NO skill
4.the guy has NO room to stay himself
5.the guy has NO desire about futur ambition
6.The guy has no car
7.the guy PRACTICALLY LIVES ON SUPPORT

"where loves finds you",now that is a wonderful comment.it is either he finds a rich girl or stays put in friends one.
he practically cannot love.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by gabbidonb(m): 12:06am On Jul 30, 2015
At his age he should at least have his degree or some qualifications ; a man should be a man now; u described a person with no vision or direction; but a good lady in his life will inspire him n change his story.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by iamtomi(f): 12:09am On Jul 30, 2015
No no no!! so his face is his only hope nd investment?? i cnt
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 30, 2015
pbs4real:
ow mch did close up paid u 4 dis adv?grin

What ?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 30, 2015
1miccza:

Did you go through the post at all? He said all the guy has is his fine face and a bit of humour. You nor see that one?

And I decided to Add my conditions too.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 30, 2015
Akkord4gov:

Noted!!!

grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 30, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Oh my sweett yourmain. Even though I am as broke as church rat, nevertheless I am ambitious, and i'm seriously working hard to achieve my dreams. Oya come and date me nahhh wink grin

Lol. Really ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 30, 2015
KingMakaveli:
Is either ur too fine and rich and u intimidate them or ur too broke and fine and u cant take care of them. Fineboy=single boys
Not for me o. Na fine boy I go marry. That's a must. angry My children will never forgive me if I do otherwise.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 30, 2015
If he doesn't have any ambition he's automatically not attractive to me. Guys like that make me sick. So, no I can't.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 30, 2015
YourMain:

Lol. Really ? grin grin
I need a lady like you really,..am ansurcious, all are needs from u get to know me more so that in shorter time we arrange for our wedding,.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 30, 2015
nacosprof:
I need a lady like you really,..am ansurcious, all are needs from u get to know me more so that in shorter time we arrange for our wedding,.

Wedding I could be a serial killer you know
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by 1miccza: 1:50am On Jul 30, 2015
YourMain:

And I decided to Add my conditions too.
Do you reaLly have to?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by skyfullofstars(f): 2:36am On Jul 30, 2015
Mmmm, for me it is important to date a man that has dreams and aims at something. A man that feels passionate about something, that knows where he is going in life. He may not have the money now, but surely, if he wants to achieve something in life, money will arrive at some point. I'm not talking about big money, like a millionaire, I mean money to live a comfortable life.

And I don't care about how handsome he is. He could be handsome and not interesting, or we may be incompatible.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by skyfullofstars(f): 2:38am On Jul 30, 2015
gabbidonb:
At his age he should at least have his degree or some qualifications ; a man should be a man now; u described a person with no vision or direction; but a good lady in his life will inspire him n change his story.

Yes, even if he doesn't have a degree now, he could start now his studies, it's never too late.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by pbs4real(m): 6:35am On Jul 30, 2015
YourMain:

What ?
tonguetongue
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by pbs4real(m): 6:39am On Jul 30, 2015
iamtomi:
No no no!! so his face is his only hope nd investment?? i cnt
grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by pbs4real(m): 6:42am On Jul 30, 2015
Eniqurl:
Na 'handsome' I wahn chop cheesy
chai! Eniqurl has broke my h@sad
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by LadyJul(f): 7:14am On Jul 30, 2015
Most of these handsome broke guys are core womanizers and they know how to swt talk gals very well...i almost dated one of them but i got to find out early dat he was nothing but a bastard womanizer( no be say e even get gud cash sef...), the thing is dat most gals fall for this handsome smooth talkers even if they gat no moni...anyway thank God i now have a swt nice boo who i love so much even if he's not all dat handsome atleast he try for he age and he's not ugly either, and he is taking care of me wella in all aspect....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2015
pbs4real:
Sinaj,jomile,eniqurl,iamtomi,vhema,ladyboss1 and zainyola. . Make una cum speakgrin
sweetheart u know d answer wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by slimSin: 8:44am On Jul 30, 2015
Sassybae:
No job, No skill...what does he have then.... undecided...even guys this days don't date jobless girls

Sure you will... when you see a dude like me

But so sorry ain't available... wink

Please Y'all should check out my song
https://www.nairaland.com/2452260/baba-god..when-go-take-blow

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2015
Baby cum nd marry me now, I always like the way u reply to comments, I'm nt broke oo undecided, anybody be broke sha, only brokelyn is not goood, that's the point wia u can no longer buy toothpaste.

grad2012:
Der some guys that don't have the money now but there future is bright you can see it by d way he plans and his focus.I can stand by him and we both will get to dat wonderful dream together.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2015
pbs4real:
Sinaj,jomile,eniqurl,iamtomi,vhema,ladyboss1 and zainyola. . Make una cum speakgrin
Who handsome don help undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Real And Raw: Talking About Smelly Vaginas And The Men Behind The Mask. / Dedicate A Song To A Nairalander / Hot Quickie For Vaseline Crew, Will Be Deleted Soon (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.