Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? (4972 Views)

When Your Wife/Girlfriend's Personal Doctor Is Very Handsome & Single (photo) / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ladies lets say a guy is extremely handsome but has no car, job, skill, certificate and money. All he has is his handsome face a a little sense of humour, ladies would u date such a guy? Will u follow him to a buka all the time as thats all he can afford. Would u allow him meet u in ur house as he still stays with his dad and his dad wont permit a female friend. And lets say hes 23, ladies can u date such a guy and allow him be ur boyfriend?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by INTROVERT(f): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
broke like u tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by AGBARUSIA1(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
Y won't they date him..gold diggers......the person above me is jobless
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Well if he's a nice person. And has ambition. Why not ?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Gurgle(f): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
No but not because he's broke but he's too close to my age

I would expect every 23 year old guy to be quite broke. Theyre still in their struggling stages

I wouldn't totally avoid him but keep him as a friend

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
No job, No skill...what does he have then.... undecided...even guys this days don't date jobless girls

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sassybae:
No job, No skill...what does he have then.... undecided...even guys this days don't date jobless girls

But u girls always stare and flirt with such guys, wat message are u passing then?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Johnnoah1st: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sassybae:
seriously do u read d op post verywell? we are talking about handsome guy, i mean handsome guy and u saying u wont date him cus he is broke?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
Yea I read it....and I think you should read it again..no job nd no skill too, maybe no plans of getting money...hehe no I cant
Johnnoah1st:
seriously do u read d op post verywell? we are talking about handsome guy, i mean handsome guy and u saying u wont date him cus he is broke?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Rilwayne001: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
YourMain:

Oh my sweett yourmain. Even though I am as broke as church rat, nevertheless I am ambitious, and i'm seriously working hard to achieve my dreams. Oya come and date me nahhh wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by IamLEGEND1: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Gurgle:

I would expect every 23 year old guy to be quite broke. Theyre still in their struggling stages

women why?

why do u keep doing this to us eh?

no guy likes the friendzone.

NO GUY!!!!

A thing for older guys i see..

make i go court go upgrade my age A.S.A.P

#Is30o.k?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Gurgle(f): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

women why?

why do u keep doing this to us eh?

no guy likes the friendzone.

NO GUY!!!!

A thing for older guys i see..

make i go court go upgrade my age A.S.A.P

#Is30o.k?

Hahaha friendzone is better than no zone at all

Haba guinea pig youre already too small na grin

I don't even think 30 is old enough
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
Is either ur too fine and rich and u intimidate them or ur too broke and fine and u cant take care of them. Fineboy=single boys

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Captainswag225(m): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
prettythicksme, i know u will say yes
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Akkord4gov: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
YourMain:

Noted!!!
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by funlord(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
grin
Gurgle:

Hmmm! You would expect even a 23 year old governors son 2 be broke 2?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
U girls. U girls wont date a guy yet u will flirt with him daily and friendzone him and compliment him but not date him. Cursed life some of we guys live
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Gurgle(f): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
funlord:
grin

Hmmm! You would expect even a 23 year old governors son 2 be broke 2?

Well governor's children are in the minority lol

Even if he's the governor's son he still needs to generate his own wealth. In that respect he is still broke

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Recycled topic
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by grad2012(f): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Der some guys that don't have the money now but there future is bright you can see it by d way he plans and his focus.I can stand by him and we both will get to dat wonderful dream together.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by igboboy3(m): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
grad2012:
Der some guys that don't have the money now but there future is bright you can see it by d way he plans and his focus.I can stand by him and we both will get to dat wonderful dream together.

Aww!! That's so cute smiley
I hope you find happiness
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by grad2012(f): 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
igboboy3:

Aww!! That's so cute smiley
I hope you find happiness
lols dear I already found happiness grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by 1miccza: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
YourMain:

Did you go through the post at all? He said all the guy has is his fine face and a bit of humour. You nor see that one?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by MsBliss(f): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
Op are you describing yourself ?? Oya tell me the truth,I promise not to tell anyone.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by IamLEGEND1: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
Gurgle:

Hahaha friendzone is better than no zone at all
Haba guinea pig youre already too small na grin
I don't even think 30 is old enough
you've got it twisted dear,
it's actually "no-zone is better than friendzone".
and if 30 too small for you
then i don surrender.
#OnTheRunAlready
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by IamLEGEND1: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Gurgle:

Well governor's children are in the minority lol

Even if he's the governor's son he still needs to generate his own wealth. In that respect he is still broke
no ne for naija be dat.

believe me,

if you are a politician's son

even if na councilor ur papa be, you are set for life.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Its not about handsome broke guy but where love finds you.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by pbs4real(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
YourMain:
ow mch did close up paid u 4 dis adv?grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by pbs4real(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
grad2012:
lols dear I already found happiness grin
dts moi ryt?wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by pbs4real(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sinaj,jomile,eniqurl,iamtomi,vhema,ladyboss1 and zainyola. . Make una cum speakgrin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by pbs4real(m): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sassybae:
gbam! No timecheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? by Gurgle(f): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

no ne for naija be dat.

believe me,

if you are a politician's son

even if na councilor ur papa be, you are set for life.

yeah I mean in terms of the money he has made on his own, he is broke. Like the money that doesn't come from his father's wealth

unless youre saying that the job he can get at 23 will still mean he will earn a lot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp / Feels Like I've Been Cheated On,see What I Saw Her On With(photop) / Dedicate A Song To A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.