Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

How Do I Get Control Of My Lil Boy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Control Of My Lil Boy? (1247 Views)

What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. / 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Control Of My Lil Boy? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
Very embarrassing I must say, it stands erect at its own will. I no longer have control over it. Yesterday I was strolling down my street while my phone was glued to my phone accessing nairaland, all of a sudden lil boy stood up shaking its head, and was very visible coz of the trouser I wore. I was like "lil boy, what's wrong again, I can't remember thinking naughty" I raised up my head, lo and behold, a very bootilicious ukwu was at the other side of the road. Lil boy saw it and started misbehaving. How do I get control of it? Its getting out of hand.
Re: How Do I Get Control Of My Lil Boy? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
undecided
Re: How Do I Get Control Of My Lil Boy? by ladyF(f): 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
Rope? Cellotape? Idk really.
Sorry cry
Re: How Do I Get Control Of My Lil Boy? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
undecided
Re: How Do I Get Control Of My Lil Boy? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
ladyF:
Rope? Cellotape? Idk really.
Sorry cry

Introvert how fa?
Re: How Do I Get Control Of My Lil Boy? by Hawlahscho(m): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
Slap yourself each time it happens. undecided
Re: How Do I Get Control Of My Lil Boy? by Aipete2(f): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
lol. Network connection
Re: How Do I Get Control Of My Lil Boy? by mencade5(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
stupidity:
Very embarrassing I must say, it stands erect at its own will. I no longer have control over it. Yesterday I was strolling down my street while my phone was glued to my phone accessing nairaland, all of a sudden lil boy stood up shaking its head, and was very visible coz of the trouser I wore. I was like "lil boy, what's wrong again, I can't remember thinking naughty" I raised up my head, lo and behold, a very bootilicious ukwu was at the other side of the road. Lil boy saw it and started misbehaving. How do I get control of it? Its getting out of hand.
try otapiapia na? mix it with gamalin 20. take at once.

it always help
Re: How Do I Get Control Of My Lil Boy? by ladyF(f): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Niklausa:

You mistakenly quoted me
Re: How Do I Get Control Of My Lil Boy? by evanscheck(m): 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ur lil boy does nt want u to make heaven, it is like u wud cut it off, d bible says anything dat wud nt make u to get to heaven u shud do away with it... pls do away with ur lil boy
Re: How Do I Get Control Of My Lil Boy? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
evanscheck:
Ur lil boy does nt want u to make heaven, it is like u wud cut it off, d bible says anything dat wud nt make u to get to heaven u shud do away with it... pls do away with ur lil boy
wicked!!! Verrrry wicked#
Re: How Do I Get Control Of My Lil Boy? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
mencade5:
try otapiapia na? mix it with gamalin 20. take at once.

it always help
veryyy wicked also.
Re: How Do I Get Control Of My Lil Boy? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Aipete2:
lol. Network connection
very bad network I must say. Jux like MTN# fluctuating
Re: How Do I Get Control Of My Lil Boy? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
Midehi:
undecided
what's confusing here?
Re: How Do I Get Control Of My Lil Boy? by grad2012(f): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
Lil boy you better behave yourself why are you disturbing big boy ,Wat rubbish is dis do you want to put big boy in trouble nee.Let dis be d last time big boy reports you to me.pele o jare pls don't be offended dat lil boys head is not correct.
Re: How Do I Get Control Of My Lil Boy? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
undecided.....young man get a pant
Re: How Do I Get Control Of My Lil Boy? by seunwen2(m): 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Op you are sick
Re: How Do I Get Control Of My Lil Boy? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
grad2012:
Lil boy you better behave yourself why are you disturbing big boy ,Wat rubbish is dis do you want to put big boy in trouble nee.Let dis be d last time big boy reports you to me.pele o jare pls don't be offended dat lil boys head is not correct.
ouuhh!!! #happy# tnx jare. Ur intelligence is very sexy.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Control Of My Lil Boy? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tomfrench:
undecided.....young man get a pant
pants ke? Niggas wear boxers not pants.
Re: How Do I Get Control Of My Lil Boy? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
seunwen2:
Op you are sick
i aint sick. Jux lil boy misbehaving.
Re: How Do I Get Control Of My Lil Boy? by wristbangle: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
evanscheck:

This is hilarious mehn! grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Get Control Of My Lil Boy? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
Lil boy?nawo :oLil boy?nawo

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? / Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? / Can You Do This On Your Engagement Day? PICS ATTACHED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.