Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,787 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! (1591 Views)

Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari / Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) / Obama Is A Gay:obama Admits His Wife Is A Transexual Man Named “michael”(lavaugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by igbo2011(m): 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
Why are Africans so naive. This picture is taken in Tanzania but when every time he goes to Africa, we embrace him so much but why? Here are a list of things he does that are against the interests of Africa:

-He destroyed Libya and killed a progressive Qaddafi who wanted to liberate Africa from economic colonialism:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MKS0z4nwK0

-He is droning Somalia to stop Al-Shabab but kills innocent people. In actuality it is mainly for mineral resources.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JWR5lYQppY

-He supports Boko Haram: http://www.globalresearch.ca/is-boko-haram-a-cia-covert-op-to-divide-and-conquer-africa/5431177

Why are Africans so naive. This picture is taken in Tanzania but when every time he goes to Africa, we embrace him so much but why? Here are a list of things he does that are against the interests of Africa:

-He destroyed Libya and killed a progressive Qaddafi who wanted to liberate Africa from economic colonialism:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MKS0z4nwK0

-He is droning Somalia to stop Al-Shabab but kills innocent people. In actuality it is mainly for mineral resources.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JWR5lYQppY

-He supports Boko Haram: http://www.globalresearch.ca/is-boko-haram-a-cia-covert-op-to-divide-and-conquer-africa/5431177

-He gave France weapons and money to invade Ivory Coast, Mali and CAR. In the CAR French soldiers have raped children as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vlIlhgaBTM

-He is building a drone base in Niger.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z385U_Bc69w

-He extended a military base in Djibouti which is just neocolonialism under AFRICOM:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsmo7_PBm74

-He supports dictators in Africa who do terrible things to other Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWd_jlFtUx8

He is not neccesarily good in Africa, we need to stop supporting him because he is instrumental to neocolonialism. His main goals are the gay agenda, cheap labor, cheap resources and consumer market for his corporations. he wants to exploit Africa just like many other nations want to. We must be weary of his.

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by DoroMega: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2015
Ok nau
Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by natas22: 12:08am On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by Abugab(m): 12:08am On Jul 30, 2015
Mmmm
How you take know all these?
What are you doing to stop it?
Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by Cameleon72(f): 12:18am On Jul 30, 2015
Its owk o
Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by igbo2011(m): 12:24am On Jul 30, 2015
Abugab:
Mmmm
How you take know all these?
What are you doing to stop it?

I am making people aware of what Obama has done in the past. People need to wake up.

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by jaymejate: 12:35am On Jul 30, 2015
Bros, that's the power of ILLUMINATI FOR YOU
Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by mikolo80: 4:57am On Jul 30, 2015
igbo2011:

I am making people aware of what Obama has done in the past. People need to wake up.
aware of what
bad governance
poverty
misery
abeg park well
unless you have a solution to ppls problem
allow them remain in blissful ignorance
Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by aviona: 5:41am On Jul 30, 2015
There is no free launch even in America.
Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by AAinEqGuinea: 6:12am On Jul 30, 2015
mikolo80:
aware of what
bad governance
poverty
misery
abeg park well

That's been the problem. I think Op knows that you can have strength in numbers but far too many people are stuck at a basic initial stage of poverty mentality.
Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by mikolo80: 6:24am On Jul 30, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

That's been the problem. I think Op knows that you can have strength in numbers but far too many people are stuck at a basic initial stage of poverty mentality.
all i'm saying is talk is cheap
Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by AAinEqGuinea: 6:36am On Jul 30, 2015
mikolo80:
all i'm saying is talk is cheap

Very true...

But 'cheap' is better than being worthless.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by horlabiyi(m): 6:43am On Jul 30, 2015
You see!!!
Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by igbo2011(m): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
mikolo80:
aware of what
bad governance
poverty
misery
abeg park well

I made africanedp.com
Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by mikolo80: 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
igbo2011:

I made africanedp.com
ok but how many ppl hv access to internet
Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by redsun(m): 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
Obama hands are tied in most decisions. The system follows its tradition,irrespective of who is in charge. Although he is trying hard to tow the path of justice as a soul rebel,but he is up against a brick wall of stiff necked traditions and protocols that thrives in chaos and dominations. But for him at the helm at the affairs at the moment ,the WHOLE known world would be in all out war.

He can only do so much as an individual. People will have to learn to chat their own courses,bear the burdens,make the sacrifices,work the work and reap the rewards,including Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by igbo2011(m): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
mikolo80:
ok but how many ppl hv access to internet

In the world billions in Africa probably 300 million. If you include the black diaapora then add 70 million
Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by mikolo80: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

Very true...

But 'cheap' is better than being worthless.

they're the ssame
Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by igbo2011(m): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by mikolo80: 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
igbo2011:

In the world billions in Africa probably 300 million. If you include the black diaapora then add 70 million
let me rephrase
how many in sub saharan africa
Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by AAinEqGuinea: 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
redsun:
Obama hands are tied in most decisions. The system follows its tradition,irrespective of who is in charge. Although he is trying hard to tow the path of justice as a soul rebel,but he is up against a brick wall of stiff necked traditions and protocols that thrives in chaos and dominations. But for him at the helm at the affairs at the moment ,the WHOLE known world would be in all out war.

He can only do so much as an individual. People will have to learn to chat their own courses,bear the burdens,make the sacrifices,work the work and reap the rewards,including Africans.

I agree to an extent... Obama is a puppet, as any politician is .

Consider the American voting bloc which elected Obama in 2008 and 2012:
-Liberal white women and general liberals (environmentalists)
-LGBT
-Moderates worried about American job creation and the middle class
-Families and supporters of immigrants (mostly Hispanic)

Obama has since signed legislation which supports each bloc, taking a leadership role on enforcing better pay for women, universal healthcare, tougher Environmental laws, greener energy (and killing the keystone pipeline), gay rights in the military and federal workers, created small refugee programs for children and immigration reform, helping to save the middle class with tougher regulations on Wall Street and auto industry bailout.. Obama can assume leadership on unprecedented domestic or foreign legislation and policy if he wanted to.

When it comes to Black people (African American, African, Caribbean) all he continues to deliver are pep talks only and has signed nothing to help them, while 97% (2008) and 93% (2012) of African Americans voted for Obama. Many African Americans live in the same amount of chaos. The only milestones Obama seems to deliver domestically, as he did in Kenya and lately with Buhari, are pep talks and gleeful dance and singing (showing off what little soul he has left).

It would not have sufficed if Obama gave mere pep talks to woman who earned marginally less than men when working the same job. Women who voted for Obama would not have accepted a pep talk, "you women should just work even harder and not complain". This voting bloc of women wanted what they voted for. Obama knows of the many facets of racial discrimination in America which is foreign to many Africans just as much as many African Americans are unaware of how this same government is screwing over the land where they would be (western African) if it weren't for slavery and human trafficking.

My suggestion is that in the end Blacks should use them for whatever you can get out of them, which is impossible if your generation has endued you with inferiority as is the case with many global Black leaders and majority within the black populace.
Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by igbo2011(m): 4:39am On Aug 05, 2015
mikolo80:
let me rephrase
how many in sub saharan africa

800 million
Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by igbo2011(m): 4:42am On Aug 05, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

I agree to an extent... Obama is a puppet, as any politician is .

Consider the American voting bloc which elected Obama in 2008 and 2012:
-Liberal white women and general liberals (environmentalists)
-LGBT
-Moderates worried about American job creation and the middle class
-Families and supporters of immigrants (mostly Hispanic)

Obama has since signed legislation which supports each bloc, taking a leadership role on enforcing better pay for women, universal healthcare, tougher Environmental laws, greener energy (and killing the keystone pipeline), gay rights in the military and federal workers, created small refugee programs for children and immigration reform, helping to save the middle class with tougher regulations on Wall Street and auto industry bailout.. Obama can assume leadership on unprecedented domestic or foreign legislation and policy if he wanted to.

When it comes to Black people (African American, African, Caribbean) all he continues to deliver are pep talks only and has signed nothing to help them, while 97% (2008) and 93% (2012) of African Americans voted for Obama. Many African Americans live in the same amount of chaos. The only milestones Obama seems to deliver domestically, as he did in Kenya and lately with Buhari, are pep talks and gleeful dance and singing (showing off what little soul he has left).

It would not have sufficed if Obama gave mere pep talks to woman who earned marginally less than men when working the same job. Women who voted for Obama would not have accepted a pep talk, "you women should just work even harder and not complain". This voting bloc of women wanted what they voted for. Obama knows of the many facets of racial discrimination in America which is foreign to many Africans just as much as many African Americans are unaware of how this same government is screwing over the land where they would be (western African) if it weren't for slavery and human trafficking.

My suggestion is that in the end Blacks should use them for whatever you can get out of them, which is impossible if your generation has endued you with inferiority as is the case with many global Black leaders and majority within the black populace.

This is the truth to why men earn more. It isn't sexism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VAZx07rOKU
Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by mikolo80: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
igbo2011:

800 million
very funny Mr funnyman
Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by igbo2011(m): 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
mikolo80:
very funny Mr funnyman

What's your answer?
Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by mikolo80: 11:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
igbo2011:

What's your answer?
that's Africa's populatio I asked for internet users population
Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by igbo2011(m): 1:38am On Aug 06, 2015
mikolo80:
that's Africa's populatio
I asked for internet users population

200-300 million
Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by Vicadonis(m): 3:07am On Aug 06, 2015
Shoro niyen
Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by ogba20: 3:30am On Aug 06, 2015
natas22:
. I tot he is from Africa? So why weary of ur own brother? Op pls no let me laf abeg
Re: Obama Is Not Good For Africa. We Should Be Weary Of Him!! by mikolo80: 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
igbo2011:

200-300 million
more than 70 % are farmers where there is no network. do you really expect any realist to believe that 3 im 8 Africans are online.does this look like a continent where you almost half are online. no de believe all these world bank statistics.

(1) (Reply)

Falana Threatens To Drag Buhari To Court If Killings Continue / Stop Blaming Our Politicians, Let's Help Them. / Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.