Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,607 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member (48786 Views)

Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose / Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB / What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by MizMyColi(f): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
Happiness87:
the office is not a political appointment office, after the most senior was retired, the next in rank should be the head, besides that man had retired, it just like calling OBJ who had retired to be chief of army staff, Pdp is dead, esp their media team, they should have mounted pressure on government to remove him.

The guy is already attacking PDp members from Rivers and Akwa ibom who are in Abuja for tribunal proceedings

PDP does not have a media team, if they did, they would have matched APC's brainwashing for brainwashing; lie for lie; propaganda for propaganda; curse for curse.

The best we can do is to wail on social media and hope that our actions breed the change we seek in this regard.

Now that I have read superior arguments and submissions on this thread, it is wrong on all counts for Mr Daura to head DSS.
Especially with how he has been going about his MO lately.
I'm sorry to say, but the man has been acting foolishly and that is why people are raising the partisanship card against him.

Everyone here knows I am a GEJ supporter, if I get into a position tomorrow that requires me to be on the lookout for the interest of all and sundry....
The wise thing to do would be to gain the confidence of those whom I seemingly oppose.

It is a simple case of re-wiring, resetting and re-formatting my brain, and proclaim like Buhari did "I belong to Nobody and I belong to Everybody"....and then do my best to keep to my words.
That said, Mr Daura of DSS needs to grow uncommon sense.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
PassingShot:
[size=15pt]And the wailing continues![/size]

1. Being a member of APC Security Committee does not mean the man is a card carrying member of APC.

2. And if we assume (a big assumption at that) that Lawal Daura is a card-carrying member of APC, is there any part of our law/constitution that forbids a card-carrying member of a governing party from heading DSS, NSCDC and other similar bodies?

I need documented evidence from anyone please.

And here is another angle to it even in America:

This was how APC justified the Tambuwa defection Saga, they claimed it was for the good of democracy. Today that same event has re-manifested itself in the senate and they're trying to make us believe that Saraki is an evil person. I hope when a ruling party appoints a card carrying member as the head of SSS or any other security agency in the future the APC will not cry blue murder.

I'm quoting you because when it happens in the future there will be some references to hold on to.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by unite4real: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
frankyychiji:
Buhari is the most bigoted president of Nigeria whether past or present! The facts are emerging. Nigerians are in for more shockers!
Op, you will do well to tell us your source cos this is serious. Ishilove don't just peep, do the needful.

the greatest shocker i will ever see was already in the past. can you compare the two shocks below?

1. Buhari appoints his brother as DSS
2. Jonathan's government stole 25 Trillion Naira.

the second one shows that the future of unborn generation has been doomed
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by unite4real: 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bob Marley and the Wailers
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
dulaman:
This is not substantial enough in this computer age any computer guru can do anything to make believe
I was expecting to see a membership card. His I'd no. With his photo. Or give records of his dealings with APC
Moreover which newspaper is that so we could follow up
Is this how PDP will continue nagging and wailing from now till 2019? I think they need some information management training/courses from Lai Mohammed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by hamzeiy: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:
The DSS is part of the Civil Service like other Security Agencies. No member of the service are supposed to be linked with any political party. The loyalty of the DSS boss is to the Nation first because he has constitutional mandate. The position of DSS is not like the NSA or Ministers. It is a shame that Buhari is bent on soiling the reputation of the service in the name of partisanship.
hrt attack want kill ds guy.......oh..the last one wasnt partisan abi...maybe you,ve forgotten what the dss did in ekiti and osun state elections.....youre to matured to be this bigoted
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
dustydee:

You referred to the civil service so I had to draw your attention to SEC which is also part of the civil service and headed by a political ally of the former president.
I don't think you understand these things. The SEC DG is purely a politician that runs the sector under the Finance Minister's supervision. The DG DSS is also a political elevation but the function of the DG like the IGP and Service Chiefs.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Mbediogu(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
dulaman:
This is not substantial enough in this computer age any computer guru can do anything to make believe
I was expecting to see a membership card. His I'd no. With his photo. Or give records of his dealings with APC
Moreover which newspaper is that so we could follow up

This evidence is enough to satisfy a fair mind.
The members card will be hidden. Even when presented, the party can deny it as forged by opposition.
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by JegaQuin: 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
Wailers! Kontinu! grin grin grin

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by fr3do(m): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
omowolewa:
What if he doesn't reverse his action being the GCFR and chief security officer of Nigeria?!

then we have a dictator, we must stand up to!

1 Like

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by sped1oro(m): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
PassingShot:
[size=15pt]And the wailing continues![/size]

1. Being a member of APC Security Committee does not mean the man is a card carrying member of APC.

2. And if we assume (a big assumption at that) that Lawal Daura is a card-carrying member of APC, is there any part of our law/constitution that forbids a card-carrying member of a governing party from heading DSS, NSCDC and other similar bodies?

I need documented evidence from anyone please.

And here is another angle to it even in America:

PDP should play us another music, they will soon be tired of propaganda

1 Like

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by frankyychiji(f): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
unite4real:

the greatest shocker i will ever see was already in the past. can you compare the two shocks below?

1. Buhari appoints his brother as DSS
2. Jonathan's government stole 25 Trillion Naira.

the second one shows that the future of unborn generation has been doomed
You are joke Oga! Jonathan stole what? Where is your proof? Abeg stop this propaganda! DSS Daura has been proven to be a card carrying member of Apc and therefore Nigerians have no confidence in his judgments. Has the presidency come out with proof to deny it, NO!

1 Like

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Lawsimon(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:
The DSS is part of the Civil Service like other Security Agencies. No member of the service are supposed to be linked with any political party. The loyalty of the DSS boss is to the Nation first because he has constitutional mandate. The position of DSS is not like the NSA or Ministers. It is a shame that Buhari is bent on soiling the reputation of the service in the name of partisanship.
Yes bro. I seem to agree with you on this. I was taught in secondary school government that non-partisanship is an intrinsic characteristic of civil service. If this accusation is anything to go by, I expect Daura to quickly tender his resignation letter asap, irrespective of quarter the accusation is coming from.
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Nnemuka(f): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
We've seen seun sacking his mods because they have either become partisan or members of a political party. Equity will be denied by such a mod so the best thing to do is sack them.

And the lying liars have the gut to say nothing is wrong when a the Dss is now an arm of the Apc?
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by nduchucks: 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
alabiyemmy:

Think before you talk dude.

One would have thought by now, you would have learnt how to articulate your thoughts. ode iddo
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by christinie(f): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
APC is full of lies and propaganda. Why?

1 Like

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by solonazzy: 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I thought same you was masturbating that security agencies shouldn't be politicised especially our foremost intelligence agency...hypocrisy isn't helping you at all...speaking from different parts of your mouth undecided
Pls stop Dis ur masturbating line.... Wonder if I'm d only 1 dat finds it so irritating... Almost every thread nw.... Who knows u might b d same person using same line on all threads
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
atlwireles:
See people comparing the CIA Director to the DG of the DSS undecided Stupiddd almajiris always making their names present, also we have a Nigerian equivalent of the CIA, it's called NIA and Ayo Oke is the DG.

The CIA’s job is to collect and analyze information from foreign countries about potential risks to America's national security.

There are two things CIA does not do. First, it isn’t a law enforcement agency. It has no authority to arrest anyone or to enforce any laws. It simply gathers information.

Also, the CIA works only in foreign matters. It is illegal for the CIA to investigate any US citizen or company.

. . . . . . . .head in the toilet bowl boy, the present director of the FBI (James Comey) is a republican . . . . . . . . . . . . .goon, the closest American agency to the DSS in Nigeria is the FBI. . . . . . . . . . . .imp, I know you might want to mention the united states secret service, that agency is only saddled with presidential protection and financial crimes . . . . . . . . . . . . .this Almajiri is miles ahead of you . . . . . . . . . . .DULLITO, BRING IT ON!!!
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Happiness87(f): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
christinie:
APC is full of lies and propaganda. Why?
its in their DNA

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Tojay: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
A card carrying member as DG sss? PDP u guys ar in trouble but d truth b told it is unhealthy for our country,hw do u appoint a 62yrs old man frm retirement to head a sensitive agency like sss when there ar vibrant officers still serving,hw do u talk of job creation when d top is chocked no space for new breed.After d change within d military chiefs, retirement became imminent creating space for officers to grow same should have gone to Sss not bring him
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by atlwireles: 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
[s]
torkaka:

. . . . . . . .head in the toilet bowl boy, the present director of the FBI (James Comey) is a republican . . . . . . . . . . . . .goon, the closest American agency to the DSS in Nigeria is the FBI. . . . . . . . . . . .imp, I know you might want to mention the united states secret service, that agency is only saddled with presidential protection and financial crimes . . . . . . . . . . . . .this Almajiri is miles ahead of you . . . . . . . . . . .DULLITO, BRING IT ON!!!
[/s]
Almajiri, you have been corrected, no need wasting my time with dumbasses like you.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by unite4real: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
frankyychiji:
You are joke Oga! Jonathan stole what? Where is your proof? Abeg stop this propaganda! DSS Daura has been proven to be a card carrying member of Apc and therefore Nigerians have no confidence in his judgments. Has the presidency come out with proof to deny it, NO!

Press statement from the APC below...

The All Progressives Congress (APC) has denied the allegation by the PDP that the Director-General of the DSS, Mr. Lawal Daura, is a card-carrying member of the party (APC), calling the accusation absurd and frivolous In a statement issued in Lagos on Thursday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party challenged the PDP to publish any evidence it may have to confirm the allegation, adding: ”After all, it is trite that he who alleges must prove.”

In the absence of that, the PDP must call another press conference to publicly apologize to all Nigerians for engaging in barefaced lies,” it said. APC expressed shock that the PDP has started exhibiting all the symptoms of hallucination so soon after its gravy train derailed, saying it’s obvious that the party has now started hearing voices.

We know that the psyche of the PDP has been badly affected by its loss of power at the centre. Even the party itself has admitted that much. That situation has now been compounded by the fact that the party is broke. It is therefore not a surprise that it is no longer able to think straight. The reality of its new situation is just beginning to dawn on it. ”But we warned the PDP early on that being in opposition is not a walk in the park. We warned that while the party was used to eating its bread with butter on both sides, it will now be lucky to even have bread to eat,” the party said.

It warned the PDP to spend more time in patching its tattered and battered umbrella than acting as a cog in the wheel of progress of the new Administration.

Alhaji Lai Mohammed, National Publicity Secretary All Progressives Congress (APC) Lagos, July 30th 2015

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/dss-dg-not-our-card-carrying-member-apc.html
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by unite4real: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
frankyychiji:

150 Billion USD is over what i quoted. i tried to be human.
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
atlwireles:

Almajiri, you have been corrected, no need wasting my time with dumbasses like you.

. . . . . . . . .DUMBO, is the FBI not a law enforcement agency . . . . . . . . . . .is the FBI not the closest equivalent to the DSS? . . . . . . . . . .is the present FBI director not a republican? . . . . . . . . . . . .silly thing, you roaches have not seen anything yet!!
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by atlwireles: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . .DUMBO, is the FBI not a law enforcement agency . . . . . . . . . . .is the FBI not the closest equivalent to the DSS? . . . . . . . . . .is the present FBI director not a republican? . . . . . . . . . . . .silly thing, you roaches have not seen anything yet!!

Almajiri, did you talk of the FBI or the CIA in your initial comment. Dumbass, stop making a fool of yourself. A Maggot like you, pretending to have a clue, when you have none.
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by christinie(f): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Happiness87:
its in their DNA
true.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
atlwireles:

Almajiri, did you talk of the FBI or the CIA in your initial comment. Dumbass, stop making a fool of yourself. A Maggot like you, pretending to have a clue, when you have none.

. . . . . . Loser, know when you are defeated black and blue. . . . . . .tick, your analogy and bull crap talk of law enforcement agency has been flushed down the toilet. . . . . . . . . . .you had a clue but forgot the FBI didn't you? You dumbass leech. . . . . . . .imp!!!
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by ModiKen(m): 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
miceroms:

Yes there is.

Pls where is it? Show us please.
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by olamieseun(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
unite4real:

Press statement from the APC below...

The All Progressives Congress (APC) has denied the allegation by the PDP that the Director-General of the DSS, Mr. Lawal Daura, is a card-carrying member of the party (APC), calling the accusation absurd and frivolous In a statement issued in Lagos on Thursday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party challenged the PDP to publish any evidence it may have to confirm the allegation, adding: ”After all, it is trite that he who alleges must prove.”

In the absence of that, the PDP must call another press conference to publicly apologize to all Nigerians for engaging in barefaced lies,” it said. APC expressed shock that the PDP has started exhibiting all the symptoms of hallucination so soon after its gravy train derailed, saying it’s obvious that the party has now started hearing voices.

We know that the psyche of the PDP has been badly affected by its loss of power at the centre. Even the party itself has admitted that much. That situation has now been compounded by the fact that the party is broke. It is therefore not a surprise that it is no longer able to think straight. The reality of its new situation is just beginning to dawn on it. ”But we warned the PDP early on that being in opposition is not a walk in the park. We warned that while the party was used to eating its bread with butter on both sides, it will now be lucky to even have bread to eat,” the party said.

It warned the PDP to spend more time in patching its tattered and battered umbrella than acting as a cog in the wheel of progress of the new Administration.

Alhaji Lai Mohammed, National Publicity Secretary All Progressives Congress (APC) Lagos, July 30th 2015

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/dss-dg-not-our-card-carrying-member-apc.html
anytime anyday I dey respect dis man called Lai Muhammed, he no dey carry last. Respect sir.
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by esphil(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
All these cries are irrelevant morally or otherwise. Its no crime having a member of a political party heading organization.
You don't expect APC to bring PDP member to work with her. PDP set precedents wit their flawed appointments. Ex DG Ekpeyong and Maryln Ogar were full fledged PDP members.
Also there is big difference being a card carrying member and ordinary member.
So all wailers should shut up or they should go and hug transformer.
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Happiness87(f): 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
christinie:
true.
how are you doing deae?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

14 Edo Lawmakers, 18 LG Chairmen, 196 Councillors Defect To PDP / Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa / Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.