Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,506 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member (48462 Views)

Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose / Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB / What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by ajebuter(f): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
Naija go hear am from this APc and buhari's fiefdom they voted for eh!

Thank God I didn't take part in bringing this abberation on board

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nothing APC does suprises me ,this is the kind of things we expected from them anyway...all the ass licking goons would still defend this wrong

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by deprince316: 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=omowolewa post=36427411]On which ground is he incompetent to head the DSS, Legality or Morality?
Is it against any section of the constitution?

I think the president is free to choose whoever he care to head DSS.

What I don't like about the whole issue is that Chief 'Layi lied about this.[/

oga why didnt they choose you instead 2 head the Service. DSS ism2 be headed by the most neutral of persons. If you must bring someone out of retirement 2 do the job, why not an ex intelligence operative? Why not a former DSS person, whose commitment is to the service and to the nation and not a party?

When bigotry begins, and is left unchecked or just waved off with a stroke of the hand, then wahala don set be dat ohhhMark my words
quote]

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by chloee(f): 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
It's very obvious that more than 80% of APC followers had lie baptism

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by nduchucks: 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
It really should not matter whether the DG of DSS is a member of APC or PDP. What is necessary is that the DG is of good character and high integrity.

These PDP goons would rather have a DG who will be sympathetic to their thieving and criminal ways. The good news is that most Nigerians will support any DG who will bring the rouges to justice and recover stolen loot. We don't care whether the DG belongs to APC, PDP, APGA, or any other party as long as he is constitutionally qualified to hold the position.

We will not cater for or have any sympathy for PDP barayi, or APC barayi for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Kaizeshoze12345: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
If I remember correctly, Sambo Dasuki while he was a serving NSA was caught on camera with Mallams praying for the success of his PDP president. He nonetheless failed. too bad.
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by SAIBUHAR1(m): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
The President can choose who so ever suites him as the chairman of any organization whether they are party loyalist or anti-partism.

He is the C-In-C

And to the wailers, keep on wailing till Jesus Christ comes.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by henrysam(m): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
With these comments from APC supporters. I can easily deduce they reason with their anus.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

Can you imagine?
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by loomer: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
No be swear o, but naija no fit better again since the citizens don decide say dem no wan stand as one anymore.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

Can you imagine?
I wonder ooo
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by DTOBS(m): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Imagine!this fool get the liver to be DSS boss whereas, a patriotic DSS agent in person of obuh was arrested and detained for those people he was working with... Honestly,I still believe Nigeria is far from getting it right in all areas of our economy if what we've experience in the last few weeks under PMB's era is the best the president can offer...

#Nigeriamustriseagain...join me if you believe this by likes or shares
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by dustydee: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:
The DSS is part of the Civil Service like other Security Agencies. No member of the service are supposed to be linked with any political party. The loyalty of the DSS boss is to the Nation first because he has constitutional mandate. The position of DSS is not like the NSA or Ministers. It is a shame that Buhari is bent on soiling the reputation of the service in the name of partisanship.
Who is the DG of SEC and which party does he belong to?

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Firefire(m): 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
PassingShot:
[b]

1. Being a member of APC Security Committee does not mean the man is a card carrying member of APC.

2. And if we assume (a big assumption at that) that Lawal Daura is a card-carrying member of APC, is there any part of our law/constitution that forbids a card-carrying member of a governing party from heading DSS, NSCDC and other similar bodies?

I need documented evidence from anyone please.

https://www.nairaland.com/2489527/evidence-dss-dg-apc-member#36424398
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Oyebee5(f): 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
As he don upgrade nko #Godwin
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by ochoi(m): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
i expected them to quote the name of the daily and also the date of publications, however is he d only one bearing dt name in nigeria? Go on facebook and search 4 d name then u wil see individuals wit dt similar name. pls come up wit a beta evidence to back up your claim.
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Imortal001: 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
Russellval:
It could be him but also someone else, i don't think the name is unique to him. Anyway someone should confront Daura striaght up and put the question to him, he should also take a lie detection test.
Use lie dictator like jonathan and shekau ba?
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Those from religion of piss and Ibadan touts rarely disappoints with violence cool
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by PassingShot(m): 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:

Those from religion of piss and Ibadan touts rarely disappoints with violence cool
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by taharqa: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hahahahaha.......

grin grin grin
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Violent passingshiiit gringrin
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by PassingShot(m): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:

Violent passingshiiit gringrin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
No dey cry again... sorry...pele... ndo... no vex

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by anonimi: 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bayswater:
The man was called back from retirement to head Buhari's terrorism and assassination squad (DSS).

DSS has also changed to be called Daura Security Service embarassed

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/rfpz2aiih02arcv4l0q6myapvub3qyub1364484[/img]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by alabiyemmy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
nduchucks:
It really should not matter whether the DG of DSS is a member of APC or PDP. What is necessary is that the DG is of good character and high integrity.

These PDP goons would rather have a DG who will be sympathetic to their thieving and criminal ways. The good news is that most Nigerians will support any DG who will bring the rouges to justice and recover stolen loot. We don't care whether the DG belongs to APC, PDP, APGA, or any other party as long as he is constitutionally qualified to hold the position.

We will not cater for or have any sympathy for PDP barayi, or APC barayi for that matter.

Think before you talk dude.

4 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by simplynola(m): 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
Who cares, if he likes he should be a Republican let him just do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by BabaO2: 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
Is Maryln Ogar not a PDP member ? I wonder why the present government will respond to pedestal and primitive agitations of PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by DropShot: 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
MrMcJay:
When PMB fenced off the DSS, the wailers were crying that the DSS is statutorily empowered to protect the President as Presidential bodyguards.

Now, PMB has made someone he trusts the head of his bodyguards and the puppies are wailing again.

As for the wailing wailers, if you like, make your enemy the head of your security team.

After all, it was PMB who said he belongs to everybody,the DG SSS never said that. The head of Buhari's bodyguards belongs to Buhari, so all wailers should cry louder!
I like the bold part. Aptly said.
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by joseph1832(m): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
miceroms:
Here is a photo of the APC presidential committee where He was a member of the security committee headed by General Danbazau.

source: The Nation Newspaper, January 15, 2015.
Mr man that list doesn't mean squat! Anybody can be picked as a member of that committee, especially if they don't have any party affiliation.

So please, in other for you to have real evidence, kindly post a picture of the DG of DSS APC membership ID card.
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by kenoz(m): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Oh ! See you. You expected to them appoint PDP member ?
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by guideman: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
More Lectures for the ignorant.
barcanista:
The DSS is part of the Civil Service like other Security Agencies. No member of the service are supposed to be linked with any political party. The loyalty of the DSS boss is to the Nation first because he has constitutional mandate. The position of DSS is not like the NSA or Ministers. It is a shame that Buhari is bent on soiling the reputation of the service in the name of partisanship.
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by DropShot: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
SAIBUHAR1:
The President can choose who so ever suites him as the chairman of any organization whether they are party loyalist or anti-partism.

He is the C-In-C

And to the wailers, keep on wailing till Jesus Christ comes.
The pain and frustration of their loss in the last election still having serious effect on them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) / Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello / Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.