Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. (12328 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / All Government Institutions Are Corrupt – Osinbajo / Amaechi, APC Are Corrupt, PDP Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by anwo247: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
The reason why Buhari cannot probe anyone? He is corrupt with his family.

See page 22 and more

http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/criminal-fraud/legacy/2012/06/01/11-06-09jefferson-sent-memo.pdf

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by Buchukwu: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
anwo247:
The reason why Buhari cannot probe anyone? He is corrupt with his family.

See page 22 and more

http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/criminal-fraud/legacy/2012/06/01/11-06-09jefferson-sent-memo.pdf

Guy get a life, we already know and everybody knows. Every politician in Nigeria is corrupt. Stop complaining, For your Info i hate pdp and apc, I'm neutral

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by anwo247: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
Buchukwu:

Guy get a life, we already know and everybody knows. Every politician in Nigeria is corrupt. Stop complaining, For your Info i hate pdp and apc, I'm neutral

Wow .... clap for yourself! A blindfolded Robot. So you now believe Buhari was never close to any saint? Hehehehehe

Guy , you are actually better than Buhari. So rejoice....

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by Firefire(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2015

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by anwo247: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by Firefire(m): 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
anwo247:

Exaclty! Permit me to put your shot on the initial post!

Please go ahead...

I will pight kwoption

12 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by anwo247: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Firefire:

Please go ahead...

Thanks, done!
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by Trailblazer1(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by Trailblazer1(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
Buchukwu:

@ the enboldened,
Nairalanders, what's your take on this?
Cc: beremx, Ngeneukwunu, passingshot, omenka and the boss BARCANISTA wink

10 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by Splashme: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
Will be back

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by VaselineJelly: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
Chai! APShit angry

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by Firefire(m): 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Corruption everywhere...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by charlie009: 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hope dis doesn't make FP
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by dustmalik: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
OP, if you think this kind of useless propaganda can work, then i'm sorry for you. Keep wailing till you get tired.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by ogb5(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
OP we know that Buhari is poor and the wife is rich.

Buhari was a general and poor, the wife? a hair dresser or beautician and rich.

Only fools believe the "I am poor story" from Buhari

Buhari borrowed 27million to buy APC nomination form while the wife donated millions to victims of their Boko haram army, who is fooling who.

After Aisha brother's company became the sole consultant to PTF responsible for the design of project, award of contracts, evaluation and acceptance of projects, how can the sister be poor?

And to crown it all, over 25 billion naira went missing from PTF coffers when Aisha husband was the head of PTF and Aisha brother was the sole consultant, how can such a woman be poor.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by dustmalik: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
charlie009:
Hope dis doesn't make FP
Only an i.diotic mod would put this on FP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by alienvirus: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Very cheap. I can also type that doc on Microsoft word.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by naibia: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
If the man is serious and really wants to deliver TRUE/POSITIVE change to every Nigerian( I mean Nigerians including the ones on the street struggling to survive, to feed their children and to have a roof over their head) as promised, let him probe from when he struck as a coupist in order to save the country from what he perceived about Nigeria's dangerous slide into abyss. He has another chance to save Nigeria as he claimed then, I will advice him to start probing from the Shagari era, if he is man enough. A crack team of investigators won't spend more than one year collecting evidence. Four years is enough for you to become a hero if you can find the balls to achieve this feat.

But, I have my doubt. Daura syndrome(All knowing - knowing nothing) has set in.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by anwo247: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
charlie009:
Hope dis doesn't make FP

Even though it doesn't, that's only for nairaland. The info is already on Facebook and other social media. Ofcourse you shd know.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by ziky2010(m): 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
SaTANoids you have started again
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by ogb5(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
alienvirus:

Why not check the link and see that Aisha Buhari was listed as one of those who wired money to the US in a corruption scheme.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by PassingShot(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Wailers - Looking for dirt in distilled water since 2003 when Buhari started contesting election but always finding NOTHING!

"Only Buhari is clean in APC" - PDP

"No evidence linking Buhari to Boko Haram" - GEJ's Presidency

And the lie is punctured by arbitter here:
arbitter:
Like didnt you try to use this shlt during the Election campaign periods ?

https://www.nairaland.com/2149337/us-court-documents-reveal-aisha

http://www.post-nigeria.com/us-court-documents-reveal-aisha-buharis-involvement-in-the-atiku-jefferson-scandal/

So let me get this straight, some lady who happens to be named ' Aisha Buhari' Claims she's Buharis daughter and uses his name to do whatever crooked shlt and youre now claiming its his wife? Errrm Excuse me but the Lady was apprehended and investigated and she claimed to be Buhari's daughter (which she obviously isnt) so what exactly are you trying to peddle here? Its gonna be kinda difficult to fool people into thinking the lady in question is Buhari's wife when she's already been identified as a completely different person.

[quote author=arbitter post=36435874]

What i debunked is your attempt to drag Buhari's wife into a matter which the originators didnt even dare to. The Originators of this garbage claimed it was Buharis Daughter, Ya know why they did that? Because thats what the Lady claims. and hence this part of the article

http://www.post-nigeria.com/us-court-documents-reveal-aisha-buharis-involvement-in-the-atiku-jefferson-scandal/

The United States Justice Department revealed that the All Progressive Congress Presidential Candidate, APC, Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Aisha Buhari, was used as conduit and engaged in fraudulent wire transfers, from her Nigerian account in favour of Congressman Jefferson via the ANJ Group LLC.

The former governor also verified the claim by New York Times when he said, he knows Ms. Buhari’s father, who is still a powerful Nigerian politician, by reputation. He also met her, he said, in 2001 when she accompanied a group of American politicians that included Mr. Jefferson to Akwa Ibom to see oil-related pollution problems there.

So when did she suddenly turn to Buhari's Wife?

Now its worth Noting that the article was posted on Post-Nigeria, one of PDP's several media wings (dont even try to argue this because its undeniable fact) Hence why they had to toss some crap about Buharis adopted son in this part at the end (because it was during elections and they were trying to damage Buharis image)

General Buhari has since denied that Aisha Buhari is his daughter in spite of the contrary proofs, pretty much as he denied his adopted son, Mr. Mohammed Buhari who was likewise captured in May 2014 by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) for swindling a woman Mrs. Nwokwocha Florence of N20m to put resources into an oil and gas business with a guarantee to make mouthwatering returns to the woman.

SO let me get this straight, the best thing you got to a so called valid accusation against Buhari and his Wife is some story about a lady who claimed to be Buhari's daughter and some dude who claimed to be his 'adopted' Son? Yeah sounds like a pretty solid argument to me.

Summary for people too dumb to understand: This Isnt Buharis wife as the OP wants you to believe, its a lady who claimed to be Buhari's daughter. He had since denied that she's related to him in anyway and NO ONE HAS ANY SOLID PROOF counter to that.

You cant just go dig up a dead story and basically change it from 'Buhari's Daughter to Buhari's wife and pretend you just made a shocking discovery' especially when a simple google search will show others have tried to use this against Buhari and failed because just like you THEY HAVE NO PROOF WHATSOEVER that the lady in question is related to Buhari in anyway.

Im done here.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by alienvirus: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
ogb5:

Why not check the link and see that Aisha Buhari was listed as one of those who wired money to the US in a corruption scheme.
idon't have to. I can as well create such website.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by jackobi(m): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
Please post the official page link not a file download link....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
Prophet Buhari and family corrupt that why he hasn't probe anyone ... Waiting for the Masturbators

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by anwo247: 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
alienvirus:

So you can type it and put it on www.justice.gov ?? Hehe hehehehehe. It is either you're a hacker or another illiterate follower of buhari.

Let me give you one advice in life: You are free to worship any God, in short anything and call it your God. But let that thing not be human, because he/she will fail you one day.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by Omenkata: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
PassingShot:
Wailers - looking for dirt in distilled water since 2003 when Buhari started contesting election.

Useless bastard monkeys defending the illiterate bastard terrorist Daura dullard gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii since 1999

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by anwo247: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
alienvirus:
idon't have to. I can as well create such website.

Nope, you cannot. Another illiterate follower...
Hehehehehe

Sites like- .gov, .edu, etc are regulated.

#Morons!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by eleven(m): 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
Firefire:

Interesting...

Really interesting my brother. Wonders will never end. The GOD behind Jonathan is very strong I keep telling people. All against that good man (GEJ) always find themselves being exposed one way or the other without the man even utterly a word. Ahh GEJ, may GOD Almighty continue to stand by you always.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
This is the same account they used in stealing PTF money during Abacha's regime.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by Trailblazer1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
tongue
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by anwo247: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
dustmalik:
OP, if you think this kind of useless propaganda can work, then i'm sorry for you. Keep wailing till you get tired.

Do you have any brains? Did you check the website? Is www.justice.gov no longer US Department of Justice Website? Must you guys always prove that you're blind?

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CCT & Onnoghen's Trial: Islamic's Law Perspective- Prof A A Alaro / Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Adamawa Women (Pics) / Breaking News: Adamawa: PDP Appeal Committee Clears Fintiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.