Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. (12334 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / All Government Institutions Are Corrupt – Osinbajo / Amaechi, APC Are Corrupt, PDP Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by Omenkata: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
shegsky:

Jesu mi o. Son of MANNNN.
All these English just for person papa. Kai,E be like say PMB abuse/name calling go pass that of GEJ.

we are just warming up
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
anwo247:

Do you have any brains? Did you check the website? Is www.justice.gov no longer US Department of Justice Website? Must you guys always prove that you're blind?
Na NIGHT BLINDNESS dey worry them jare.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by FearGodinall: 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Can anybody please explain to me why Buhari doesn't want to probe from at least 1999? Because Buhari himself said, PDP had destroyed Nigeria for the past sixteen (16) years, then why must he not probe what he had already concluded to be wrong? Anything sort must not be accepted. Secondly, why is APC as a party scared of probing the far past. Do we really want to get rid of this Anemia called CORRUPTION.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omenkata:

we are just warming up
lol. Pity him small o.
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by fx45(m): 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
alienvirus:
Very cheap. I can also type that doc on Microsoft word.
What about checking the source? Isnt there a link available?
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by saint047(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
Amaechi followed a suspect (El Rufai) to the DSS' office.
Dino followed a suspect (Toyin Saraki) to the EFCC's office.
Simple as APC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
nduchucks:
Has the OP certified that the Aisha Buhari mentioned in the document is the first lady? Does the OP know that there are thousands of people whose last names are Buhari, including a siting senator?

If this is how "corruption" will fight back, I'm afraid that strategy is dead on arrival.

In the meantime, look at what I uncovered about the OP ----> Source

Forget about discussing the poster.

Join all well meaning Nigerians to persuade President Buhari to restart the probe on Halliburton scandal he informed EFCC to dust the files before leaving for United States.

Who is he afraid of? Why the sudden U-turn.

We want the identity of this "little sisi" Aisha Buhari unraveled.

The US is waiting to hand Buhari millions of dollars already recovered for Nigeria and we need this money for development.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by fx45(m): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
alienvirus:
If only u knew anything about website. Cow!
Are you saying www.justice.gov was created because of Buhari?

#MoronsEverywhere

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
socialmediaman:

Yeah, "more" voted for them.. just like our population is 178 million till we do a real database fingerprint and ID capture

With approximately 70 million PVC (a dependable database), Buhari had approximately13 million voters in support.

Buhari is the President, just like others before him. They are all the same.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by ayobabas: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Who are you trying to deceive?

Buhari is equally corrupt. A certificate forger and impersonator.

You are the worst of them all, fake!
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
ayobabas:

How easily did you forget Gen Buhari's press briefing during his presidential campaign where he said "I have instructed the Principal of my old school to release the statement of result"

Unfortunately, this document was first class fake, a forgery and an impersonation of one Mohammed.

Continue playing the sycophancy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by anwo247: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
nigerianvenom:
i am ashame of buhari even though i am not suprised.anybody that has the mind of certificate forgery is capable of anything.
buhari shame on u and aisha

Bros, his blind followers wld nt want us talk about the certificate forgery. But I'm very sure that one will show up one day.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by ChimaAdeoye: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
anwo247:
The reason why Buhari cannot probe anyone? He is corrupt with his family.

See page 22 and more

http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/criminal-fraud/legacy/2012/06/01/11-06-09jefferson-sent-memo.pdf

[size=13pt]Are these the people we are hoping they will fight corruption for us?

Nigeria needs a lot of prayers from Abubakar Shekau[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by eightsin(m): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Interesting. There ain't no saint in this country called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by anwo247: 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Geeweeny:
why is this not on front page... guess APC has taken over my beloved nairaland

The moderator was warned not to but who cares? The truth remains the truth.

They worship this dullard like God, hence they work back the maths from answers. The answers are that Buhari can't be wrong... if buhari is, then it must be another person named Buahri and not their God. Foolish youths that have allowed this illiterate old man to eat into their age. In 1975 buhari was north eastern governor and since then he has been in politics....and the gullible youths are here defending the hypocrite, a liar, certificate forger, friends to criminals, Islamic zealot, and a bigot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
saint047:
Amaechi followed a suspect (El Rufai) to the DSS' office.

Dino followed a suspect (Toyin Saraki) to the EFCC's office.

Simple as APC.

Lmao gringringringringrin
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by ayobabas: 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

How easily did you forget Gen Buhari's press briefing during his presidential campaign where he said "I have instructed the Principal of my old school to release the statement of result"

Unfortunately, this document was first class fake, a forgery and an impersonation of one Mohammed.

Continue playing the sycophancy.

Am I to believe a PDP mercenary or majority of Nigerians, US president and government?
Go hawk your sour fruits elsewhere!
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by 4Play(m): 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
A transfer from an account in the name of Aisha Buhari is not proof that Buhari's wife or daughter is implicated. For those making the accusation, they need to prove that this Aisha Buhari is who they say she is:

The NYT had this to say about Jefferson and Aisha Buhari, who may or may not be the daughter of a former military ruler of Nigeria and whom one Nigerian regulator wants arrested by the Justice Department:

"Mr. Ribadu’s agency has asked American authorities to arrest Ms. Buhari. That has not happened, but the Justice Department has an interest in her. Last summer, she testified before a grand jury investigating Mr. Jefferson, the congressman, who is suspected of soliciting bribes from American companies seeking business in Nigeria.

The Nigerian official said that American authorities suspect that Ms. Buhari may have served as a financial conduit for the politician. Mr. Jefferson has not been charged with any crimes and has denied any wrongdoing; his lawyer declined to comment. Mr. Ondeck, whose experience as a lawyer is highlighted on GlobalOptions’ Web site, accompanied Ms. Buhari to the courthouse on the day of her testimony. But he did not go as her lawyer; several years ago, he was disbarred. "

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/william-jefferson-and-nigeria/
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
Obinoscopy, Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, front page material

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by anwo247: 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
FearGodinall:
Can anybody please explain to me why Buhari doesn't want to probe from at least 1999? Because Buhari himself said, PDP had destroyed Nigeria for the past sixteen (16) years, then why must he not probe what he had already concluded to be wrong? Anything sort must not be accepted. Secondly, why is APC as a party scared of probing the far past. Do we really want to get rid of this Anemia called CORRUPTION.

It is simply because Buhari himself is corrupt and the past will catch up with him if the probe is extended. Transparency International already said that GEJ govt is the least corrupt in nigeria. Buhari's govt and OBJ are among the most corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by anwo247: 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Forget about discussing the poster.

Join all well meaning Nigerians to persuade President Buhari to restart the probe on Halliburton scandal he informed EFCC to dust the files before leaving for United States.

Who is he afraid of? Why the sudden U-turn.

We want the identity of this "little sisi" Aisha Buhari unraveled.

The US is waiting to hand Buhari millions of dollars already recovered for Nigeria and we need this money for development.

We can't wait to see buhari govt unravelling the Aisha Buhari....yes, why the sudden u-turn on Halliburton?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by anwo247: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
fx45:
Are you saying www.justice.gov was created because of Buhari?

#MoronsEverywhere

Honestly my brother, until today, I never believed anyone who could read and write would argue about the authenticity of www.justice.gov , I felt like Harvard lecturer today!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by MizMyColi(f): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
tbaba1234:
I did a little investigation to find out who this Aisha Buhari in the Jefferson's report.

The Aisha Buhari in this case claimed to be a daughter of president Buhari.

President Buhari has no daughter named Aisha

Kindly point us to links or screenshots backing up the claims above.
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by shaqhead: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
anwo247:

Honestly my brother, until today, I never believed anyone who could read and write would argue about the authenticity of www.justice.gov , I felt like Harvard lecturer today!
Son, after the arbitter made your thread dead on arrival...u still run your mouth....u lack shame o.now ur fellow minions have gone back chasing certificates! I knew you thought you had "unravelled" something big abi and was grinning from cheek to cheek? lol....keep wailing and waiting for your thread to hit the frontpage!
@Passingshot could you please put the below on the first page so this nuisance gets dead and bury.
arbitter:
Like didnt you try to use this shlt during the Election campaign periods ?

https://www.nairaland.com/2149337/us-court-documents-reveal-aisha

http://www.post-nigeria.com/us-court-documents-reveal-aisha-buharis-involvement-in-the-atiku-jefferson-scandal/

So let me get this straight, some lady who happens to be named ' Aisha Buhari' Claims she's Buharis daughter and uses his name to do whatever crooked shlt and youre now claiming its his wife? Errrm Excuse me but the Lady was apprehended and investigated and she claimed to be Buhari's daughter (which she obviously isnt) so what exactly are you trying to peddle here? Its gonna be kinda difficult to fool people into thinking the lady in question is Buhari's wife when she's already been identified as a completely different person.

I bet you were orgasming so much thinking you finally 'nailed' Buhari eh? well too bad for you digging old crap doesnt quite work that way especially if a simple google search will debunk your bullshit.
arbitter:

What i debunked is your attempt to drag Buhari's wife into a matter which the originators didnt even dare to. The Originators of this garbage claimed it was Buharis Daughter, Ya know why they did that? Because thats what the Lady claims. and hence this part of the article

http://www.post-nigeria.com/us-court-documents-reveal-aisha-buharis-involvement-in-the-atiku-jefferson-scandal/

The United States Justice Department revealed that the All Progressive Congress Presidential Candidate, APC, Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Aisha Buhari, was used as conduit and engaged in fraudulent wire transfers, from her Nigerian account in favour of Congressman Jefferson via the ANJ Group LLC.

The former governor also verified the claim by New York Times when he said, he knows Ms. Buhari’s father, who is still a powerful Nigerian politician, by reputation. He also met her, he said, in 2001 when she accompanied a group of American politicians that included Mr. Jefferson to Akwa Ibom to see oil-related pollution problems there.

So when did she suddenly turn to Buhari's Wife?

Now its worth Noting that the article was posted on Post-Nigeria, one of PDP's several media wings (dont even try to argue this because its undeniable fact) Hence why they had to toss some crap about Buharis adopted son in this part at the end (because it was during elections and they were trying to damage Buharis image)

General Buhari has since denied that Aisha Buhari is his daughter in spite of the contrary proofs, pretty much as he denied his adopted son, Mr. Mohammed Buhari who was likewise captured in May 2014 by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) for swindling a woman Mrs. Nwokwocha Florence of N20m to put resources into an oil and gas business with a guarantee to make mouthwatering returns to the woman.

SO let me get this straight, the best thing you got to a so called valid accusation against Buhari and his Wife is some story about a lady who claimed to be Buhari's daughter and some dude who claimed to be his 'adopted' Son? Yeah sounds like a pretty solid argument to me.

Summary for people too dumb to understand: This Isnt Buharis wife as the OP wants you to believe, its a lady who claimed to be Buhari's daughter. He had since denied that she's related to him in anyway and NO ONE HAS ANY SOLID PROOF counter to that.

You cant just go dig up a dead story and basically change it from 'Buhari's Daughter to Buhari's wife and pretend you just made a shocking discovery' especially when a simple google search will show others have tried to use this against Buhari and failed because just like you THEY HAVE NO PROOF WHATSOEVER that the lady in question is related to Buhari in anyway.

Im done here.

Well done arbitter!!
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by tbaba1234: 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2007/04/29/business/yourmoney/29lobby.html?pagewanted=all&referrer=

“she (Aisha Buhari told him that her father was the former military ruler of Nigeria, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, and that her American friends included politicians like Mr. Jefferson of Louisiana

MizMyColi:

Kindly point us to links or screenshots backing up the claims above.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

More voted for Obasanjo, Yar'dua and Jonathan respectively.

You have no comment.

Even the ELIGIBLE Is a LIE he keeps repeating to make it sound true one day.

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by badnature: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nigeria is a country with out hope, a corrupt and illiterate leader who some months before his election don't know how to used iPad or face book, in this 21 century but we were told not to worry and when you add the tribalism and hatred,sectionalism and over religious nigeria style then you will agree with me that Nigeria is doomed.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by shaqhead: 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
anwo247:

We can't wait to see buhari govt unravelling the Aisha Buhari....yes, why the sudden u-turn on Halliburton?
Take this to knock some sense into ur heads....going by what was originally stated in this case, this "Aisha Buhari was said to be GMB's daughter not his wife as this criminal OP now twisted to GMBs wife.Election is over people, GMB is your president, deal with that! People like you believed that an Angel fell from the sky in UK grin grin tongue
you sure can read from here http://www.post-nigeria.com/us-court-documents-reveal-aisha-buharis-involvement-in-the-atiku-jefferson-scandal/
@ MizMyColi, 4Play, IsraeliAIRFORCE, Geeweeny, eightsin, fx45, Omenkata, FearGodinall,
Change2015:
Easy to debunk this rubbish. Take a look.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari
In 1988, Buhari and his first wife Safinatu got divorced. In December 1989, Buhari got married to his second and current wife Aisha (née Halilu) Buhari. They also have five children together. One boy and four girls. They are Aisha, Halima, Yusuf, Zarah and Amina.

So let's assume Aisha is the first child born in 1990. That means that in 2005 she was 14/15yrs old! And by 2007, she was 16/17yrs old. And at that age she was already doing international business of the sort they allege? Lolz. Very very stupid lies. Abeg they should go and re-cook the story well.

[b]Reports from New York Times Story (April 29, 2007) revealed Aisha Buhari on the dubious $1.2m campaigning contract to help the Former Akwa Ibom State Gov, Obong Attah, boost his image and attract investment to Akwa Ibom in his bid to become President of Nigeria, as well as a contract where Aisha Buhari served as a consultant to orchestrate enormous name golfers to go to the opening of the Uyo Golf Resort commissioned by Former Governor Obong Attah.

As indicated by the Nytimes story “she (Aisha Buhari told him that her father was the former military ruler of Nigeria, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, and that her American friends included politicians like Mr. Jefferson of Louisiana.”

The former governor also verified the claim by New York Times when he said, he knows Ms. Buhari’s father, who is still a powerful Nigerian politician, by reputation. He also met her, he said, in 2001 when she accompanied a group of American politicians that included Mr. Jefferson to Akwa Ibom to see oil-related pollution problems there.[/b]

In 2001, a governor wanted to give an 11/12yr old girl contract to launder his image!!! Bunkum.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by anwo247: 4:21am On Jul 31, 2015
shaqhead:

Take this to knock some sense into ur heads....going by what was originally stated in this case, this "Aisha Buhari was said to be GMB's daughter not his wife as this criminal OP now twisted to GMBs wife.Election is over people, GMB is your president, deal with that! People like you believed that an Angel fell from the sky in UK grin grin tongue
you sure can read from here http://www.post-nigeria.com/us-court-documents-reveal-aisha-buharis-involvement-in-the-atiku-jefferson-scandal/
@ MizMyColi, 4Play, IsraeliAIRFORCE, Geeweeny, eightsin, fx45, Omenkata, FearGodinall,

That you worship buhari doesn't mean any of us do.

It behoves on this govt to show the details of that account of Aisha Buhari, were Aisha fraudulently wired the money to US.

Why the sudden turn around by buhari not to investigate the Haliburton case any longer?

We are waiting while fools and love-to-be-a-slave forever folks like you are busy hailing the dullard.

For your information, the thread is about a judgment file in the US and unfortunately, you can't supress it until that Aisha Buhari account details are brought to light (public).

Also remember to tell your dullard to declare his assets publicly.

Take note that you're free to sell your conscience and destiny to the dullard; it's your choice.

#Morons

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by anwo247: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2015
shaqhead:

Son, after the arbitter made your thread dead on arrival...u still run your mouth....u lack shame o.now ur fellow minions have gone back chasing certificates! I knew you thought you had "unravelled" something big abi and was grinning from cheek to cheek? lol....keep wailing and waiting for your thread to hit the frontpage!
@Passingshot could you please put the below on the first page so this nuisance gets dead and bury.

Well done arbitter!!

Go to facebook and other social media platforms to suppress the message.

Until Buhari probes Haliburtons case and equally unravel the fraudulent Aisha Buahri in that US court judgement, the only Aisha Buhari we know is the one we know. NO reverse gear.

You are free to cry out blood but it can't delete this US judgment.

http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/criminal-fraud/legacy/2012/06/01/11-06-09jefferson-sent-memo.pdf
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by shaqhead: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
anwo247:

That you worship buhari doesn't mean any of us do.

It behoves on this govt to show the details of that account of Aisha Buhari, were Aisha fraudulently wired the money to US.

Why the sudden turn around by buhari not to investigate the Haliburton case any longer?

We are waiting while fools and love-to-be-a-slave forever folks like you are busy hailing the dullard.

For your information, the thread is about a judgment file in the US and unfortunately, you can't supress it until that Aisha Buhari account details are brought to light (public).

Also remember to tell your dullard to declare his assets publicly.

Take note that you're free to sell your conscience and destiny to the dullard; it's your choice.

#Morons
Hahahahahaha....why are u so pained? Its obvious I struck a raw nerve there wailer...kpele, keep feelin u unearthed somethin "earth-shattering"
Keep chasing shadows...wish u the best of luck!
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by anwo247: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
shaqhead:

Hahahahahaha....why are u so pained? Its obvious I struck a raw nerve there wailer...kpele, keep feelin u unearthed somethin "earth-shattering"
Keep chasing shadows...wish u the best of luck!

Yes, find it here agian. That's the judgment file. Keep it at home and one day, we will have a president that will unravel the Aisha Buahri. The dullard won't stay here forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reps At War With Sports Minister Over 2016 Budget Spending / CCT & Onnoghen's Trial: Islamic's Law Perspective- Prof A A Alaro / EndSARS: Lai Mohammed, Federal Govt Silent On Judicial Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.