Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. (12588 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / All Government Institutions Are Corrupt – Osinbajo / Amaechi, APC Are Corrupt, PDP Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by anwo247: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
tbaba1234:

The case has been with EFCC since 2007. It is not new.

GEJ did not pursue it.

The problem is that this so called 'Aisha Buhari' already lied. How are we even sure of the real name?

Please any source showing it's been with EFCC since 2007? I'm not aware: I mean the issue of saying that this Aisha Buhari is a different person. I'm however aware about the Haliburton case in general.

We can be sure of the real name since that money was wired from an acount. We can get the details of the account.
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by tbaba1234: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

Haba!
At least we all know one Aisha that is related to Buhari smiley
She has been doling out money before his husband became president on May 29th.
Where did she get those money from?
Afterall her husand Buhari said that he only have 100 cows he was rearing as a source of income before the election.

Aisha is a very common name.. the lie already makes the identity questionable until further investigation s
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by atlwireles: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
tbaba1234:

There are many scenarios, it could easily an impersonator using the 'buhari' name to make money. Not uncommon in Nigeria.

You know you're grasping at straws undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
tbaba1234:

There are many scenarios, it could easily an impersonator using the 'buhari' name to make money. Not uncommon in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by arbitter: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
Like didnt you try to use this shlt during the Election campaign periods ?

https://www.nairaland.com/2149337/us-court-documents-reveal-aisha

http://www.post-nigeria.com/us-court-documents-reveal-aisha-buharis-involvement-in-the-atiku-jefferson-scandal/

So let me get this straight, some lady who happens to be named ' Aisha Buhari' Claims she's Buharis daughter and uses his name to do whatever crooked shlt and youre now claiming its his wife? Errrm Excuse me but the Lady was apprehended and investigated and she claimed to be Buhari's daughter (which she obviously isnt) so what exactly are you trying to peddle here? Its gonna be kinda difficult to fool people into thinking the lady in question is Buhari's wife when she's already been identified as a completely different person.

I bet you were orgasming so much thinking you finally 'nailed' Buhari eh? well too bad for you digging old crap doesnt quite work that way especially if a simple google search will debunk your bullshit.
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
tbaba1234:

Bros, don't bother yourself, as I said during the Presidential campaign when I heard Gen Buhari borrowed for APC form. I made it clear for all to hear, Aisha Buhari is a billionaire, she served as conduit for most of PTF contracts during her husband chairmanship of PTF.

This said Aisha Buhari is not new to wiring money outside the country.

She is Gen. Buhari's "sisi" wife or better put "daughter"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by arbitter: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
anwo247:

So who was that Aisha Buhari? Can this govt Give the details of the account where that fund was transfered from?

This Government has no reason to entertain every dickhead that trys to use all sorts of crap to attack Buhari.

You claimed thats Buhari's wife, which was debunked instantly because as fate would have it YOUR PEOPLE ALREADY TRIED TO USE THIS STORY AGAINST BUHARI WAY BACK IN JANUARY AND THEY HAD TO ABANDON IT BECAUSE THEY COULDNT FIND ANY DAUGHTER OF BUHARI TO DRAG INTO IT so why exactly are you here reviving a dead matter to attack Buhari's wife who wasnt even the 'accused' when this stupid story was first brought up?

EDIT: Im not even gonna bother wasting my time arguing with braindead halfwits. If you like waste your time from now till 2019 accusing Buhari and his family of whatever you can think of. Theres nothing to convince anyone of you here, you all congregated here because you're diehard haters of Buhari who actually thought this was your 'big break'. As long as ive posted enough info for all sane people to see right through your lies im perfectly happy with where i end here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by anwo247: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
arbitter:
Like didnt you try to use this shlt during the Election campaign periods ?

https://www.nairaland.com/2149337/us-court-documents-reveal-aisha

http://www.post-nigeria.com/us-court-documents-reveal-aisha-buharis-involvement-in-the-atiku-jefferson-scandal/

So let me get this straight, some lady who happens to be named ' Aisha Buhari' Claims she's Buharis daughter and uses his name to do whatever crooked shlt and youre now claiming its his wife? Errrm Excuse me but the Lady was apprehended and investigated and she claimed to be Buhari's daughter (which she obviously isnt) so what exactly are you trying to peddle here? Its gonna be kinda difficult to fool people into thinking the lady in question is Buhari's wife when she's already been identified as a completely different person.

I bet you were orgasming so much thinking you finally 'nailed' Buhari eh? well too bad for you digging old crap doesnt quite work that way especially if a simple google search will debunk your bullshit.

So what did you debunk?

I ask you a personal question: do you know any Aisha Buhari different from the first lady? If not, you're titling towards assumption than what you know.

It's still simple and clear: it behoves on this govt to bring the details of that Aisha Buhari's account where that money was wired from.

Until then, sorry nothing is debunked.
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by atlwireles: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Bros, don't bother yourself, as I said during the Presidential campaign when I heard Gen Buhari borrowed for APC form. I made it clear for all to hear, Aisha Buhari is a billionaire, she served as conduit for most of PTF contracts during her husband chairmanship of PTF.

This said Aisha Buhari is not new to wiring money outside the country.

She is Gen. Buhari's "sisi" wife or better put "daughter"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by tbaba1234: 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
atlwireles:

You know you're grasping at straws undecided undecided undecided undecided

I am being objective. You on the other hand want it to be Buhari by all means.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by coolitempa(f): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....old discredited story...... cheesy....why did PDP aka TANoids aka wailing wailers not use it
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by arbitter: 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
anwo247:

So what did you debunk?

I ask you a personal question: do you know any Aisha Buhari different from the first lady? If not, you're titling towards assumption than what you know.

It's still simple and clear: it behoves on this govt to bring the details of that Aisha Buhari's account where that money was wired from.

What i debunked is your attempt to drag Buhari's wife into a matter which the originators didnt even dare to. The Originators of this garbage claimed it was Buharis Daughter, Ya know why they did that? Because thats what the Lady claims. and hence this part of the article

The United States Justice Department revealed that the All Progressive Congress Presidential Candidate, APC, Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Aisha Buhari, was used as conduit and engaged in fraudulent wire transfers, from her Nigerian account in favour of Congressman Jefferson via the ANJ Group LLC.

The former governor also verified the claim by New York Times when he said, he knows Ms. Buhari’s father, who is still a powerful Nigerian politician, by reputation. He also met her, he said, in 2001 when she accompanied a group of American politicians that included Mr. Jefferson to Akwa Ibom to see oil-related pollution problems there.

So when did she suddenly turn to Buhari's Wife?

Now its worth Noting that the article was posted on Post-Nigeria, one of PDP's several media wings (dont even try to argue this because its undeniable fact) Hence why they had to toss some crap about Buharis adopted son in this part at the end (because it was during elections and they were trying to damage Buharis image)

General Buhari has since denied that Aisha Buhari is his daughter in spite of the contrary proofs, pretty much as he denied his adopted son, Mr. Mohammed Buhari who was likewise captured in May 2014 by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) for swindling a woman Mrs. Nwokwocha Florence of N20m to put resources into an oil and gas business with a guarantee to make mouthwatering returns to the woman.

SO let me get this straight, the best thing you got to a so called valid accusation against Buhari and his Wife is some story about a lady who claimed to be Buhari's daughter and some dude who claimed to be his 'adopted' Son? Yeah sounds like a pretty solid argument to me.

Summary for people too dumb to understand: This Isnt Buharis wife as the OP wants you to believe, its a lady who claimed to be Buhari's daughter. He had since denied that she's related to him in anyway and NO ONE HAS ANY SOLID PROOF counter to that.

You cant just go dig up a dead story and basically change it from 'Buhari's Daughter to Buhari's wife and pretend you just made a shocking discovery' especially when a simple google search will show others have tried to use this against Buhari and failed because just like you THEY HAVE NO PROOF WHATSOEVER that the lady in question is related to Buhari in anyway.

Im done here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by tbaba1234: 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
anwo247:

Please any source showing it's been with EFCC since 2007? I'm not aware: I mean the issue of saying that this Aisha Buhari is a different person. I'm however aware about the Haliburton case in general.

We can be sure of the real name since that money was wired from an acount. We can get the details of the account.

This is part of that case.
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by tbaba1234: 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
arbitter:

What i debunked is your attempt to drag Buhari's wife into a matter which the originators didnt even dare to. The Originators of this garbage claimed it was Buharis Daughter, Ya know why they did that? Because thats what the Lady claims. and hence this part of the article

The United States Justice Department revealed that the All Progressive Congress Presidential Candidate, APC, Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Aisha Buhari, was used as conduit and engaged in fraudulent wire transfers, from her Nigerian account in favour of Congressman Jefferson via the ANJ Group LLC.

The former governor also verified the claim by New York Times when he said, he knows Ms. Buhari’s father, who is still a powerful Nigerian politician, by reputation. He also met her, he said, in 2001 when she accompanied a group of American politicians that included Mr. Jefferson to Akwa Ibom to see oil-related pollution problems there.

So when did she suddenly turn to Buhari's Wife?

Now its worth Noting that the article was posted on Post-Nigeria, one of PDP's several media wings (dont even try to argue this because its undeniable fact) Hence why they had to toss some crap about Buharis adopted son in this part at the end (because it was during elections and they were trying to damage Buharis image)

General Buhari has since denied that Aisha Buhari is his daughter in spite of the contrary proofs, pretty much as he denied his adopted son, Mr. Mohammed Buhari who was likewise captured in May 2014 by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) for swindling a woman Mrs. Nwokwocha Florence of N20m to put resources into an oil and gas business with a guarantee to make mouthwatering returns to the woman.

SO let me get this straight, the best thing you got to a so called valid accusation against Buhari and his Wife is some story about a lady who claimed to be Buhari's daughter and some dude who claimed to be his 'adopted' Son? Yeah sounds like a pretty solid argument to me.

Summary for people too dumb to understand: This Isnt Buharis wife as the OP wants you to believe, its a lady who claimed to be Buhari's daughter. He had since denied that she's related to him in anyway and NO ONE HAS ANY SOLID PROOF counter to that.

You cant just go dig up a dead story and basically change it from 'Buhari's Daughter to Buhari's wife and pretend you just made a shocking discovery' especially when a simple google search will show others have tried to use this against Buhari and failed because just like you THEY HAVE NO PROOF WHATSOEVER that the lady in question is related to Buhari in anyway.

Im done here.

Thank you Jo...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by nigerianvenom(m): 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
i am ashame of buhari even though i am not suprised.anybody that has the mind of certificate forgery is capable of anything.
buhari shame on u and aisha

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by AlPeter: 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
anwo247:

So what did you debunk?

this guy is an idiota
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by Geeweeny(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
why is this not on front page... guess APC has taken over my beloved nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by jpphilips(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
How can Jefferson do a wire transfer from Aisha Buhari's account? are you educated at all or stup!!dity is part of your inheritance?
You just edited a US document and inserted Aisha Buhari to make head lines, did you read what you edited? these are the kinda block heads PDP hire for vain glory.
Copy well and paste well, that is not too much to ask, Bingo!!

For the court to accept such an evidence, it would be Aisha making a transfer to jefferson not the other way round, your crap said, jefferson made a transfer from Aisha and a court called it a bribe?
You are truly stup!!d

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by AlPeter: 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
nigerianvenom:
i am ashame of buhari even though i am not suprised.anybody that has the mind of certificate forgery is capable of anything.
buhari shame on u and aisha
did you just read the headline and just replied?
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by BraniacX(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
Chaiii shocked
Is this how to pite kworroftion?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
President Buhari should start his anti-corruption fight with Halliburton's scandal.

This corruption scandal already has a conviction in the US and is just waiting the Nigeria's side to be resolved.

Thieves ruling Nigeria from 1960 till 2019

This Aisha Buhari is one of the reasons President Buhari is trying to avoid the scandal and consequently give-away millions of dollars belonging to Nigeria waiting to be retrieved from US

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by ayobabas: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
@ poster, maybe you did not watch the news conference between President Obama and President Buhari in the Oval Office where the US president was heaping praises on Buhari's credibility and anti-corruption integrity.

You want to tell us that you know about Buhari more than the US president?

Go to blazes with your cheap fraudulent post.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
ayobabas:
@ poster, maybe you did not watch the news conference between President Obama and President Buhari in the Oval Office where the US president was heaping praises on Buhari's credibility and anti-corruption integrity.

You want to tell us that you know about Buhari more than the US president?

Go to blazes with your cheap fraudulent post.

Who are you trying to deceive?

Buhari is equally corrupt. A certificate forger and impersonator.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by agabaI23(m): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
No wonder the woman wore multimillion naira wristwatch while his husband borrowed to buy nomination form

I will pight kworruption in the words of Firefire

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by anonimi: 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by socialmediaman: 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Who are you trying to deceive?

Buhari is equally corrupt. A certificate forger and impersonator.

Salisu Buhari you mean? The Muhammadu Buhari I know is the President of Nigeria voted by 15 million eligible Nigerians.
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by nduchucks: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Has the OP certified that the Aisha Buhari mentioned in the document is the first lady? Does the OP know that there are thousands of people whose last names are Buhari, including a siting senator?

If this is how "corruption" will fight back, I'm afraid that strategy is dead on arrival.

In the meantime, look at what I uncovered about the OP ----> Source
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by FearGodinall: 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
It is well ooo. Truth must always prevail.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
socialmediaman:

Salisu Buhari you mean? The Muhammadu Buhari I know is the President of Nigeria voted by 15 million eligible Nigerians.

More voted for Obasanjo, Yar'dua and Jonathan respectively.

You have no comment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by jamace(m): 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hmm. undecided
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by socialmediaman: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

More voted for Obasanjo, Yar'dua and Jonathan respectively.

You have no comment.

Yeah, "more" voted for them.. just like our population is 178 million till we do a real database fingerprint and ID capture
Re: Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omenkata:

Useless bastard monkeys defending the illiterate bastard terrorist Daura dullard gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii since 1999
Jesu mi o. Son of MANNNN.
All these English just for person papa. Kai,E be like say PMB abuse/name calling go pass that of GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army To Sponsor Education Of Dead Soldiers' Children (Photos) / Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him / License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.