Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,015 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Advice Me As You Would Your Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me As You Would Your Brother (1116 Views)

Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? / Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? / See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me As You Would Your Brother by Shamstiel: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
My ex use to complain about my small penis...she left me cuz of that sad

The length of my dick is like my middle finger when flaccid and it it as long as a gotv remote when hard. Please I don't know what to do anymore because my new girlfriend is not "feeling" me anytime we have sex cry
Re: Advice Me As You Would Your Brother by bqlekan(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
cut it off, then go for a mechanical replacement
Re: Advice Me As You Would Your Brother by ArchEnemy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bro go for deliverance
Re: Advice Me As You Would Your Brother by MRpii(m): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
njuwo:
TEXT CHAT:: Boy: I'm coming to see you honey, I dont care about the high gas prices or nothing I'm coming no matter what. Girl: Awwww Okay I'm fine love, get ready baby Boy: I love you, I cant wait to see you...I'm getting ready to leave now Girl: Okay but hunny I'm on my periods, just letting you know incase.... Boy: My car just blew up, I cant come to see you ... Girl: Get your friend to take you, like he always does.... Boy: He got shot by armed robbers so i cant come, I'm sorry.. Girl: Oh never mind, I'm not on my periods. My panties are just looking too red... Boy: My friend has just been discharged from hospital and he has said he's okay, he's fine and he will take me now. I'm coming sweetheart Girl: Shit! I'm really on my periods...just did not notice the blood..... Boy: damn!!!!!!!, he has been shot again, i wont come!!!!
sakiti Bobo
Re: Advice Me As You Would Your Brother by therealdeal10: 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
Haha wat do u want us 2 type, dats d size of ur dick naturally dude or u wanna go do a plastic surgery, u jst gotta leave wit it
Re: Advice Me As You Would Your Brother by jworos(m): 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Look for a babe that doesn't like big D!cks.
Re: Advice Me As You Would Your Brother by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
up your f0replay game
Re: Advice Me As You Would Your Brother by IykeWest: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dude,read carefully and use whatever I tell u. First of all, your dick is bigger than mine but I don't see it as an issue,i've bleeped nothing less than 10 different girls and am just 19,i don't use juju or any charm,i just know how to use what I've wellas,they always come back for more,i don't do bjs,i don't go down on dem,i just use my prick and do what most guys do,just faster and I last really long. So calm down and forget about ur dick size,just pound punnany wellas. First of all,don't believe it when girls say big dicks matter cos even a finger down der is enticing to most of them. Just last long and pound fast. Change positions,rock doggy, missionary and cowgirl,just be good at whyning ur waist and thrusting in and out as deep as u can and if she aint satisfied then leave that bitcchh she just gat a big ass pussssy smiley

1 Like

Re: Advice Me As You Would Your Brother by mekzyjoe(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Shamstiel:

The length of my dick is like my middle finger when flaccid and it it as long as a gotv remote when hard. Please I don't know what to do anymore because my new girlfriend is not "feeling" me anytime we have sex cry
cry

Re: Advice Me As You Would Your Brother by baralatie(m): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
look for chicks who don't dig large ones
Re: Advice Me As You Would Your Brother by rawtouch: 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
Brother I will advise you to leave women completely and embrace JOY(soap)
Re: Advice Me As You Would Your Brother by Toks2008(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
Shamstiel:

I will write an article on this just for you and after reading it i believe you will no longer feel bad about yourself.
Re: Advice Me As You Would Your Brother by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nigga u gata luv soap or vaseline, even d chick dat pretend she dosent like big dick will give her all 4 a guy wit big dick.
Re: Advice Me As You Would Your Brother by pretydiva(f): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
IykeWest:
Dude,read carefully and use whatever I tell u. First of all, your dick is bigger than mine but I don't see it as an issue,i've bleeped nothing less than 10 different girls and am just 19,i don't use juju or any charm,i just know how to use what I've wellas,they always come back for more,i don't do bjs,i don't go down on dem,i just use my prick and do what most guys do,just faster and I last really long. So calm down and forget about ur dick size,just pound punnany wellas. First of all,don't believe it when girls say big dicks matter cos even a finger down der is enticing to most of them. Just last long and pound fast. Change positions,rock doggy, missionary and cowgirl,just be good at whyning ur waist and thrusting in and out as deep as u can and if she aint satisfied then leave that bitcchh she just gat a big ass pussssy smiley
at age 19, n ur already a pro....hmmm..nothing wey person nor go see
Re: Advice Me As You Would Your Brother by misspicy(f): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
My heart goes out to u,just build up ur self esteem
Re: Advice Me As You Would Your Brother by Cutehector(m): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Op, u would be surprised dat if u use dat dick of urs to bang another chick, she would be happy wid u.
Re: Advice Me As You Would Your Brother by Johnnoah1st: 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
Shamstiel:

I GUESS u normally date girls with express way wide punnany.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me As You Would Your Brother by IykeWest: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
pretydiva:
at age 19, n ur already a pro....hmmm..nothing wey person nor go see
Lol. Its not by my doing alone grin

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Do You Think About Sex In A Day? Be Precise / Wen Ur Bae Says She Missed Her Period / Top 5 Jobs That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.