Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Checkout Lionel Messi' Pics With Wife At Pool Side. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout Lionel Messi' Pics With Wife At Pool Side. (13082 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail / Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics / Dollars Husband Sprayed On Wife At Their Wedding Reception (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Lionel Messi' Pics With Wife At Pool Side. by Chillext(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
See Messi packs.. lol.......(Water packs)

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Lionel Messi' Pics With Wife At Pool Side. by pTomz(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
dat lady must b very shortshocked

1 Like

Re: Checkout Lionel Messi' Pics With Wife At Pool Side. by Warldbest(m): 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Y messi cum white pass his wife
Re: Checkout Lionel Messi' Pics With Wife At Pool Side. by Gurgle(f): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
Has he married her? thought she was his girlfriend
Re: Checkout Lionel Messi' Pics With Wife At Pool Side. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
He'll always be second to ronaldo. . . In everything.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Lionel Messi' Pics With Wife At Pool Side. by Johnnoah1st: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
Chillext:
See Messi packs.. lol.......(Water packs)
DIS IS DAT OF RONALDO with girlfriend, do u see class?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Lionel Messi' Pics With Wife At Pool Side. by naijaboiy: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
The wife must be a midget.
Re: Checkout Lionel Messi' Pics With Wife At Pool Side. by bqlekan(m): 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Messi the god of football, so sad i am not playing alongside you yet. my role model grin
and Ronaldo (another god) fans be like "he will always be second to Ronaldo in everything" .... funny
wait o, i even get packs pass these guys.. grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout Lionel Messi' Pics With Wife At Pool Side. by therealdeal10: 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
I'm nt sure dat's his wife cuz she's currently pregnant

(1) (Reply)

Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook / Big, Beautiful And Inspiring / Man Caught Doing This At The Back Of A House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.