Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

APGA Sells Party Card For N100, Intensifies Membership Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Sells Party Card For N100, Intensifies Membership Campaign (922 Views)

MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs / NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies / Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA Sells Party Card For N100, Intensifies Membership Campaign by Whizzcute(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
The All Progressive Grand Alliance in Abuja on Thursday
began the revalidation of its existing membership and
registration of new ones nationwide, pegging its
membership card at N100.

The party also reacted to the outcome of the last general
elections and made mockery of the Peoples Democratic
Party, which boasted that it would rule Nigeria for 60
years.

The National Chairman of APGA, Dr. Victor Oye, said these
during the party’s national retreat for members of its
National Working Committee, six zonal and 36 state
chairmen.

Oye said APGA, which is planning a tour of the states to
assess its strength, had also commenced an aggressive
membership campaign across the country in readiness
for the forthcoming elections in Kogi and Bayelsa states.

The APGA chairman expressed optimism that APGA’s
chances in the elections were very bright.
He said, “Our Bayelsa State chairman told me that he got
a revelation from God that APGA would win the Bayelsa
State governorship election.

“The PDP said they would rule for 60 years. That is why
they are in crisis. When I told people that the PDP would
fail in the last elections, they said it wouldn’t happen
because of the incumbency factor.

“Our chances in the forthcoming governorship elections in
Kogi, Bayelsa and Edo states are very bright because the
APC and PDP are in disarray and in serious crises.
Oye said APGA would present a very formidable candidate
for the Bayelsa governorship election.

The APGA chairman, however, said practical steps had
been taken to reposition the party and build bridges
across political, religious and ideological divides

http://www.punchng.com/news/apga-sells-party-card-for-n100-intensifies-membership-campaign/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

Re: APGA Sells Party Card For N100, Intensifies Membership Campaign by natas22: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: APGA Sells Party Card For N100, Intensifies Membership Campaign by SeverusSnape(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
At least, they are better than APC that goes about spreading lies and propaganda and also brainwashing people while at it, turning them to zombies in the process.

lalasticlala is this news Front page worthy?

2 Likes

Re: APGA Sells Party Card For N100, Intensifies Membership Campaign by Cutehector(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lmao.. Apga. Of all parties.. If I hear say I buy form.. Am thinkn of joinin d pdp...
Re: APGA Sells Party Card For N100, Intensifies Membership Campaign by chymystique(f): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
lol.. APGA is like a regional party.. I hope by 2015, they diversify... I like APGA but as long as Chief Victor Umeh is handling it as a family affair, it might remain stagnant.

Kukorokoooooo!!!!! APGA!!!
APGA!!!! _____________ "Onye aghala nwanne ya!!! cheesy
Re: APGA Sells Party Card For N100, Intensifies Membership Campaign by vicadex07(m): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Isnt it meant to be free...ibo people and ego. Smh
Re: APGA Sells Party Card For N100, Intensifies Membership Campaign by Mrbigman1(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
chymystique:
lol.. APGA is like a regional party.. I hope by 2015, they diversify... I like APGA but as long as Chief Victor Umeh is handling it as a family affair, it might remain stagnant.

Kukorokoooooo!!!!! APGA!!!
APGA!!!! _____________ "Onye aghala nwanne ya!!! cheesy

Thought I saw victor Oye abi nwaoye. Abi dem be same persons?
Re: APGA Sells Party Card For N100, Intensifies Membership Campaign by Mrbigman1(m): 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
I'd love to lead some day.

Would love to come home to Anambra someday that's if the UBA family would let it be possible
Re: APGA Sells Party Card For N100, Intensifies Membership Campaign by chymystique(f): 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Thought I saw victor Oye abi nwaoye. Abi dem be same persons?
I dont know who victor Oye is. I only know of Victor Umeh the chairman. Mayb they ve a new chairman and his name is Oye abi na Oyel grin
Re: APGA Sells Party Card For N100, Intensifies Membership Campaign by Mrbigman1(m): 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
chymystique:

I dont know who victor Oye is. I only know of Victor Umeh the chairman. Mayb they ve a new chairman and his name is Oye abi na Oyel grin

Oyel kwa?

I think they did cos dia wia having crisis before dey resolved.

Making a big party is not easy and takes time.
Can't wait for igbos to unit and bring out one candidate and cause strong political struggle
Re: APGA Sells Party Card For N100, Intensifies Membership Campaign by chymystique(f): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Oyel kwa?

I think they did cos dia wia having crisis before dey resolved.

Making a big party is not easy and takes time.
Can't wait for igbos to unit and bring out one candidate and cause strong political struggle

Igbos Unite?? Haha, an average igbo person is greedy and self-centered.. Thats why biafra might not work. You can imagine Ojukwu that gingered for biafra built a bunker for his safety while his so called fellow freedom fighters were killed. I really wish we can unite like the northern tribes. Who knows what the future hold sha
Re: APGA Sells Party Card For N100, Intensifies Membership Campaign by Mrbigman1(m): 12:07am On Jul 31, 2015
chymystique:

Igbos Unite?? Haha, an average igbo person is greedy and self-centered.. Thats why biafra might not work. You can imagine Ojukwu that gingered for biafra built a bunker for his safety while his so called fellow freedom fighters were killed. I really wish we can unite like the northern tribes. Who knows what the future hold sha

Nne, we went with one voice and voted for GEJ right?

When we choose one person and others can step down and give all support then u'd be forced to believe that nothing is really impossible
Re: APGA Sells Party Card For N100, Intensifies Membership Campaign by kenedy175(m): 6:50am On Jul 31, 2015
APGA needs to form a formidable opposition. Until then, no one will take them serious.

They should up there game and stop seeing Revelations
Re: APGA Sells Party Card For N100, Intensifies Membership Campaign by disumusa: 8:27am On Jul 31, 2015
tongue embarassed embarassed
SeverusSnape:
At least, they are better than APC that goes about spreading lies and propaganda and also brainwashing people while at it, turning them to zombies in the process.

so ojuku party membership card is soled at #100 grin
SeverusSnape:

so ojuku party membership card is soled at #100

(1) (Reply)

Tears! Most heartbreaking story of the life of a young man. Must read. Sad! :( / 32 State Tertiary Institutions Are Owing Their Staff Apart From The South East / Bishop Mathew Hassan Kukah: The Conscience Of A Nation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.