Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,243 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success (38787 Views)

Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa / Nine Ministers Who Will Define Buhari’s Presidency (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by PassingShot(m): 4:49am On Jul 31, 2015
MizMyColi:

When you lot stop wanking and swallowing cum from his namegrin
I used to think you've got something upstairs!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by PassingShot(m): 4:50am On Jul 31, 2015
pistol:
this APC online rats have no shame.
boko haram has skyrocted since the Daura President took over.
Nigeria is now a laughing stock with the creation of western Germanyb y the dullard.
When we sight bigots, we can tell.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by PassingShot(m): 5:29am On Jul 31, 2015
Meiji:
First, I think it's an insult to Nigerians to describe President Muhammadu Buhari's administration thus far as an "indisputable success". I understand your dire need to make Buhari and APC look good so as to justify your political stance, but resorting to undeserved platitudes to hoodwink gullible Nigerians into thinking that Buhari is the best thing since sliced bread is, to say the least, deceitful.
It's not a bit of any insult to describe this administration "a success" in line with what has been achieved given the period under review.

Now, let's address the substance of your post.

1. Increase in Our Foreign Reserves:

Anyone with half a brain knows that the movement in foreign reserves is a function of supply of and demand for currency of the host nation (in this case the naira) versus other foreign currencies. Now what affects the level of foreign reserves is the level of inflow (which comes from sales of crude oil as well as other export commodities) and the outflow (which involves the use of dollars by the CBN to purchase foreign currency, which is then used by importers to pay for goods and services imported into the country). It is important to note that the foreign reserves figure has been falling for so long because the CBN was making less inflow (i.e. sale of oil) versus the outflow (i.e. importation of goods and services including refined petroleum products). So what CBN simply did was to come up with a policy to remove about 41 items from the list of products that it was going to finance importation for (see this link for further details http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/understanding-cbn-s-forex-market-restrictions/213868/ ). What the CBN did in effect was to save foreign currency it typically used to finance imports, thereby reducing the strain on the foreign reserves.
And anyone with a quarter brain will not assume the reasons why the FR has increased; rather they will listen to what the CBN which is the custodian and operator of the foreign reserves says.

Emefiele said and I quote for the umpteenth time “I must use this opportunity to commend the efforts of President Muhammadu Buhari for his dogged approach in seeing that all loopholes are blocked.

“With those efforts and strong determination, we have seen our foreign reserves moving from about $29.1bn when his Excellency took over on 29th of May to $31.89 billion that it is at this time.

It is extremely deceitful of you, Mr. Emefiele or anyone else to tell Nigerians that "leakages were plugged". Meanwhile I hardly need to tell you that the underlying problem of the falling Naira as well as the widening spread between interbank and parallel market rates (Google this up) remains unaddressed.
With the first part of this stmt, I now know you're a complete bigot. If you could say it's deceitful of Emefiele the CBN governor to give reasons for the increase in the FR. Tell me who is in a better position to tell us the factors responsible for a growth or decline witnessed in our FR if not the CBN Governor?

2. Bail-out Package to States:

It was an extremely short-sighted decision by the Buhari administration to bail out states (which got into trouble as a result of their own recklessness, anyway) without any conditions whatsoever. The "bailout" was simply an endorsement of financial recklessness and mismanagement.

In any case, the banks which the states are indebted to have seized the money so I doubt the 'bailout" will achieve its intended objectives. Can hardly be called "indisputable success" can it?

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/top-stories/61264-why-banks-seized-bailout-funds-yari
Another very biased and insincere submission here. Mister, the bail-out is not a "free gift" as you may think. The N417bn is proceeds from LNG which would have been eventually shared by the three tiers of govt in due time; just that the president expedited the action. The other part is a loan from the CBN/FG to the states at zero interest rate. Please read b4 you rush to type as it's clear that you missed the other part of the package where the FG thru the CBN is working to help all states restructure about N600bn with some banks such that re-payment is easier.

The irony of your argument is that, had the president chosen to look on as did Jonathan, it's people like you that will shout and cry online that the president is not responsive to workers' plight. And now that he helped save a dire situation, you lot still cry. HYPOCRISY!

3. Modest Success Against the BH Terrorists:

It beats me how you would on the one hand call something a "modest success" and on the other call this administration an "indisputable success". Does this make sense to you? What kind of "success" has been recorded when the rate of loss of life has been greater since Buhari came in than under his predecessor? Do you think the over 800 lives wasted by Boko Haram since May 29 are mere "statistical figures"?

In addition, this isn't the first time that Boko Haram has resorted to suicide bombings. It befuddles me how BH suicide bombings under Jonathan were a "sign of a failed presidency" but is now "sign of desperation and frustration from a group facing impending defeat". You'll have to explain that to me.

Also, Buhari DID promise to end BH within two months, as reported by barcanista. That he later retracted himself does not invalidate the promise that he made.
You're free to hold on to whatever position you choose on this. Boko Haram is no longer taking over military bases and police stations as was rampant during GEJ. Again, PMB never said two months and it was immediately dispelled when the lie was started. It's just like the case of the false claim to make "$1 = N1" When we ask for evidence, the Vanguard paper that is brought forward has NOTHING to buttress the lie.

4. Serious Undergoing Efforts to Recover Our Stolen Money:

Again it is ridiculous to state that "serious efforts" equals "indisputable success". Can you, Mr. PassingShot, tell us exactly how much has been recovered, and from whom? Also, when are we going to begin to see serious prosecution of the "thieves" from the last administration? With all the figures Adams Oshiomhole has been peddling around, shouldn't Mrs. Okonjo-Iweala have been arrested or at least queried by now?

When funds have actually been recovered and the thieves sent to prison, please be sure to let me know.
It's obvious that you're economical with the truth. Efforts that have resulted in receiving documents to prosecute treasury looters within two months, to me is a success. Efforts that have made us receive back $15 million that was "exported" to SA by GEJ thru Oritsejafor is a success to me. Do not worry too much, you shall eventually see more money recovered and many behind bars "in the fullness of time".

5. Refineries now Working:

Nothing to say here, Buhari himself has said he cannot take credit for the functioning refineries. https://www.nairaland.com/2460862/cannot-take-credit-revival-refineries

That leaves us with the past administration, whether you admit it or not.

6. Improved Electricity:

We've been down this road before. We can't talk about "improved electricity" until the "improvement" is sustained all the way to the dry season. Besides, you'll really have to explain to us how Buhari "improved" electricity without a Minister of Power.
And whether you accept it or not, when stock taking is being undertaken, the exact time the refineries started operation as well as when the electricity started to improve will be recorded under PMB's time and not GEJ.

Every sensible person should know that GEJ would have done EVERYTHING within his power to make refineries and PHCN work in March to use both as campaign issue; if they were truely meant to work in May and June of the same year. That GEJ/PDP couldn't even use any of the two to campaign is a big sign that there was no plan to make them work this year.

7. Nigeria Image Boosted:

Another insult. How has Nigeria's image been "boosted" specifically? Were you on hibernation when the Obama administration flayed Buhari's "lack of preparedness" in the recent US trip? Or is your assessment based on Buhari's recent trip to Cameroon?
Another fat lie! Bring your evidence BUT don't bring a useless blog article by one hungry wailer here. grin

You really have to justify Buhari's "indisputable success" when even the most basic of Buhari's electoral promises are yet to be fulfilled. Buhari has not declared his assets publicly, he has not stopped Boko Haram within two months, he is yet to start feeding primary school children, he hasn't started paying unemployed youth and the elderly N5,000/month, he has not started paying corp members one year allawee, he has not taken any corruption case to court not to mention securing a conviction, he is yet to recover a kobo of stolen money, yet you call him an "indisputable success? Joke's on you, Mr. PassingShot.

Anyone who has the ear of the president should please inform him that he is yet to start fulfilling his electoral promises. He should get to work because no excuses for non-performance will be tolerated. After all, we (quite rightly) voted out Jonathan for non-performance.

Abeg let me stop here. I'm tired of typing.
Now, I see you're just a rabble rouser. Let the "within 100 days" that was promised pass before we talk about asset declaration. After all, that was his promise. Or, would you fight someone who promises to give you something within 1 month, if he fails to give you within three weeks?

All other things you've written are just repetition; you're moving in a circle man.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Otherique: 5:42am On Jul 31, 2015
How do you make such comparisons?
These guys are miles apart,

Passingshot is not worthy to be mentioned in same phrase with Barca, forget the likes on here.

dunkem21:
OK ..NLers will judge ..

Click like for passingshot ..

Share for barcanista grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by PassingShot(m): 5:45am On Jul 31, 2015
Otherique:
[i]How do you make such comparisons?
These guys are miles apart,

Passingshot is not worthy to be mentioned in same phrase with Barca, forget the likes on here.

Yeah bro. Keep fighting the truth in your mind. By even making this statement, gifted minds know what you and your likes battle with within your heart.
cool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by PassingShot(m): 5:47am On Jul 31, 2015
May I hereby call on Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Obinoscopy and Seun to kindly help propagate the "work of God" to the promised land please..
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by xcolanto(m): 5:52am On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:
May I hereby call on Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Obinoscopy and Seun to kindly help propagate the "work of God" to the promised land please..
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This poo don't deserve FP! Your pay masters should retrieve every dime they paid you and have you pay more for this trash you spilled out here. You should really get a job and a life while at it. You lots are beginning to sound like the dura born when he opens his mouth. Pathetic I tell ya! angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by lurther: 5:55am On Jul 31, 2015
Bro! It's High-time you atleast for now stop the criticism of Buhari's government. You only criticise Buhari's government because GEJ from the south south lost. I am igbo and a staunch supporter of GEJ from the south south. But after reading a thread yesterday from a south-southerner boy called yesterday, I was shocked.

The same boy few months back loved ndigbo, but how almost all south-southerners are now having hatred for Ndigbo is very surprising. Infact, you just have to chill, they all say they did not vote GEJ now, so who voted GEJ?
Look my igbo brothers should just chill and forget all this opposition thing because Gej lost, it has dawned on me that the south-southerners are real sly people. Why they have all suddenly turned against igbos as if GEJ was ever igbo is shocking.
chukwudi44:
Modest success against boko haram indeed!!! Some people surely have no shame

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by PassingShot(m): 5:56am On Jul 31, 2015
xcolanto:

This poo don't deserve FP! Your pay masters should retrieve every dime they paid you and have you pay more for this trash you spilled out here. You should really get a job and a life while at it. You lots are beginning to sound like the dura born when he opens his mouth. Pathetic I tell ya! angry
Please sir, let it get there o. I don't have any money to pay back to my "pay masters" o.

OK, I will get a job and a life too but pls help prevail on the mods to do me this "favour"

The joke is on you boy. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by PassingShot(m): 6:04am On Jul 31, 2015
hinwazaka:
first and foremost I must state that your writeup is the next thing to a joke
The increase in foreign reserves is simply due to the cut back in the importation of goods by denying foreign exchange to importers. While this may appear to be effective in the short term it has dismerits in the long term such as rise in smuggling activities, sharp rise in prices and also inflation. This will be brought about by the fact that local production can not meet up with demand
Who should Nigerians trust and believe between you and Emefiele the CBN Governor? Had the man said differently, it would have made you day I believe.

The much publicised bailout has not yet come into effect. Your very own governors stated this fact at their NGF forum. What transpired was the distribution of monies recovered from the NLNG and shell tax. Also bailouts are not always effective in the long run especially when the economy is not favourable, check the US bailout story of 2008. This eventually ended up as a failure when consumer demand and the real estate market failed to kick into gear
Olodo, did I write that the bail out is a gift? Read, read, and read more.

Modest achievement is an understatement for the massacre that greeted the Eid el Fitr holidays. There has been no gains by this government concerning the Boko Haram issue. The army don't yet have a strategic plan that encompasses intelligence as a means to gain a slight advantage
Also there is actual footage of PMB stating that Boko Haram activities will end two hours after his inauguration. He said it on channels TV on Seun Ogunbanjo's programme. Channels TV repeated it in their hourly newstrack program two weeks ago
PMB said BH will end or that it will end in "two hours" or "two months"?

You've ended up not making valuable contribution.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Otherique: 6:09am On Jul 31, 2015
OK passingshot,
Let me tell you a thing or two about Barca.

I have read him on here tear GEJs administration into shred even though he's Ijaw,

He takes on people based on their promises and how much they've kept it,

He knows when to quit being a sycophant,

He's much more objective in his analysis and people, including you learn from it.

And trust me, unlike you, he is not a bigot.

Barcanista wouldn't insult me for posting this if he were to be passingshot but you are not barca, so I expect your bashing.

Have a great day.

PassingShot:

Yeah bro. Keep fighting the truth in your mind. By even making this statement, gifted minds know what you and your likes battle with within your heart.
cool

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by chronique(m): 6:10am On Jul 31, 2015
@ OP: I really don't know what to tell you. Pls,do not create threads just to counter what someone else said against Buhari. When you want to create threads,try and write something that makes sense in it. Remember that not everyone on nairaland,is a m0ron or zombie. I'm really trying hard to find a word to describe the garbage you wrote up-there.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by PassingShot(m): 6:20am On Jul 31, 2015
Otherique:
OK passingshot,
Let me tell you a thing or two about Barca.

I have read him on here tear GEJs administration into shred even though he's Ijaw,

He takes on people based on their promises and how much they've kept it,

He knows when to quit being a sycophant,

He's much more objective in his analysis and people, including you learn from it.

And trust me, unlike you, he is not a bigot.

Barcanista wouldn't insult me for posting this if he were to be passingshot but you are not barca, so I expect your bashing.

Have a great day.

Are you preaching to me?

Have I asked you to drop your opinion about him?

Though we know why he defected. It's for a promise of SA to a minister as revealed by a communication he had with another person here. So, save us the preaching.

If I were the insulting type, I would have insulted you with your earlier post.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by luvmijeje(f): 6:20am On Jul 31, 2015
@passingshot, God bless you. There's a saying that if tomorrow will be sweet, one will start knowing from today.

How I wish the President knows the degree of goodwill he have among ordinary Nigerians. Everywhere I go, people are just saying this man will be the best President Nigeria ever have, even among those who didn't vote for him.

I know he will perform going by what I've seen so far.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by PassingShot(m): 6:21am On Jul 31, 2015
chronique:
@ OP: I really don't know what to tell you. Pls,do not create threads just to counter what someone else said against Buhari. When you want to create threads,try and write something that makes sense in it. Remember that not everyone on nairaland,is a m0ron or zombie. I'm really trying hard to find a word to describe the garbage you wrote up-there.
Thanks for the advice. When you have finally found a word to describe it, you're most welcome to let us know.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by PassingShot(m): 6:24am On Jul 31, 2015
luvmijeje:
@passingshot, God bless you. There's a saying that if tomorrow will be sweet, one will start knowing from today.

How I wish the President knows the degree of goodwill he have among ordinary Nigerians. Everywhere I go, people are just saying this man will be the best President Nigeria ever have, even among those who didn't vote for him.

I know he will perform going by what I've seen so far.
I am sure the president knows he enjoys enormous goodwill from most Nigerians. He has said it many time.

Only those blinded by bigotry will continue to wail in frustration but unfortunately we cannot cure their disease because bigotry is incurable.

We will continue to pray for him to succeed while striving to educate the gullible of his achievements.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by donbrowser(m): 6:29am On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:
I will appreciate anyone with contrary opinions to come forth with them. Let us debate in a civil manner for the purpose of educating some of the forumites here.

Thanks.
I agree with you on some points but
No politician is clean
And BH issue has not in any way improved. Their mode of killing doesn't matter, the death rate does.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:33am On Jul 31, 2015
Personally, I love this "one chance" that Buhari has put me in. If Buhari could record this success without a minister, it means Jonathan, his ministers and special advisers did nothing.
Nice one, PassingShot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by PassingShot(m): 6:36am On Jul 31, 2015
donbrowser:

I agree with you on some points but
No politician is clean
And BH issue has not in any way improved. Their mode of killing doesn't matter, the death rate does.
No politician may be 100% clean but we need to rely on what we know of each of them to make judgement. For PDP to say Buhari is a clean man speaks volume brother.

I believe there have been some success with BH especially within the last one week. Anyway, let's hope the situation continues to improve.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by PassingShot(m): 6:38am On Jul 31, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Personally, I love this "one chance" that Buhari has put me in. If Buhari could record this success without a minister, it means Jonathan, his ministers and special advisers did nothing.
Nice one, PassingShot.
Thanks buddy.
It's the same feeling with most Nigerians offline and online. Of course, we do not expect differently from the wailing wailers.

We owe it as a duty to educate some innocently gullible people.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by patrickmuf(m): 6:41am On Jul 31, 2015
Passingshot, pay no attention to the detractors, haters, tribalist, ethno religious bigots, propagators of half truths etc
The fact that they're here in their numbers wailing like never before is a pointer to a thing, you really hit a nerve...Long may it continue

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by PassingShot(m): 6:44am On Jul 31, 2015
patrickmuf:
Passingshot, pay no attention to the detractors, haters, tribalist, ethno religious bigots, propagators of half truths etc
The fact that they're here in their numbers wailing like never before is a pointer to a thing, you really hit a nerve...Long may it continue
Thanks pal.

Seriously, do they see me as one who cares about their wailing? I have outgrown that long ago.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by patrickmuf(m): 6:47am On Jul 31, 2015
Buhari's delegation to Cameroun had two PDP governors, Emmanuel Udom of Akwa Ibom state and Sen Ben Ayade of Cross River State...While the wailers are here wailing, their leaders are already keying into the Change agenda...
Modified......To that miscreant who said this post wasn't worthy of gracing the front page, look where we are buddy.....Front page

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 31, 2015
INTROVERT:
as expected..... grin

let me read
may ur phone spoil permanently in Jesus name Amen!!!! cheesy
Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by donbrowser(m): 6:48am On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:

No politician may be 100% clean but we need to rely on what we know of each of them to make judgement. For PDP to say Buhari is a clean man speaks volume brother.

I believe there have been some success with BH especially within the last one week. Anyway, let's hope the situation continues to improve.
I won't argue further about the BH issue.
When we ask for evidence, the Vanguard paper that is brought forward has NOTHING to buttress the lie.
Do you mean APC?
Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by PassingShot(m): 6:49am On Jul 31, 2015
donbrowser:

I won't argue further about the BH issue.

Do you mean APC?
I was referring to the lie of making $1 equal N1 as peddled by PDP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by dunkem21(m): 6:50am On Jul 31, 2015
MizMyColi:
GEJ neither built power plants, maybe.

But there were reforms, which have resulted in the Discos you see today.

I'm well aware too that billions of Naira have been pumped into this issue of power generation.

I read this thread and I feel an insult to my sensibilities.

When Barcanista created his thread on this matter, I did not comment directly on the topic. I had my reasons.
I felt that the man Buhari needs more time, despite the huff and puff he employed during the campaign period, however, Barca was on point.

But to see a thread claiming some hogwash unrivalled
success?
Dyamn, you guys just know how to force a person's fingers even when they don't feel like it. Don't you?
undecided

Nne, nwayo ..you don vex finish.

Your pretty face must be purple now.
Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by M4gunners: 6:50am On Jul 31, 2015
Can you just explain how you came about the number 5?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by jmslimx(m): 6:51am On Jul 31, 2015
Why cant people be honest in Nigeria ?? hilarious!!! i find hard to believe people will put achievement of PMB even on Boko Boys common men- thats why we aint moving forward .. Lies upon lies from News Papers to Online medias but noting last forever.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 31, 2015
Carry go Mr President.....!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Brugo(m): 6:52am On Jul 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I said it, I said he will create a thread to defend Buhari and it happened, I must be a prophet!... I knew PassingShot was coming with a counter after the blow you zombies received from barcanista. Eiyaa...No wonder they attack barca, and leave the message being passed across.

Anyway... Since Presidiot Buhari took over;

1. Bokoharam attacks has skyrocketed since the present administration took over, I don't know why Buhari don't want to tackle them head on, maybe because he's sympathetic to their ideology. Do you remember these famous declarations.
* "An attack on Bokoharam is an attack on the north"
* "I will continue to support the spread of Sharia throughout Nigeria".
The above statements were all made by Buhari.

2. The Naira's value has greatly plummeted, The Naira is being exchanged for #245 to a Dollar at present. But Buhari said he will make a Naira equal to a Dollar. grin grin
**waiting**

3. We have become a laughing stock in the comity of nations because of the senile man running the affairs of the country, Imagine a president creating a new country of 'West Germany', A president who doesn't know the meaning of "inclusive development", A president who doesn't know the meaning of his party. (disregard the OP's seventh point, It's all hogwash)

4. The Liar OP still went ahead to credit the working of the refineries to Buhari, even after the man has denied it. That's to tell you the kind of propagandists that are found in APC.

5. He said power supply has improved, Yes, that is right. Now help me ask him which power plant Buhari built since he took over in may, Has he appointed a Power minister?... No!. Has Buhari drafted and implemented any power reform...No!. Besides, we are in the rainy season and the water level in the dams are high, This will naturally result to an increase in power supply. As a matter of fact, the improved power supply is as a result of the past administration's power reforms. PassingShot is a pathetic liar, believe him at your own peril.

6. Since Buhari came on board, It's been further Northernization of the country through his appointments and actions. There's no need to talk much on this, It's glaring even to the zombies.

7. The present government has turned governance to a joke, Like I said before, It's now a PHOTOCRACY not a DEMOCRACY.

Bonus: He said foreign reserves has increased, Yes, Why won't it increase??...Buhari has not embarked on anything tangible like capital projects, contracts, etc. So it's bound to increase.

I'm not a fan of writing long epistles like Gbawe, so I'll halt here. Over to the wanking Zombies.

This is weak. I expected something scholarly just like the opening post. Well, you can only give what you have.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal / Blockade Of Saraki’s Home Must Have Been By His Security Aides, Police Claim / The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.