Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success (38846 Views)

Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa / Nine Ministers Who Will Define Buhari’s Presidency (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Hiploko(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:
I will appreciate anyone with contrary opinions to come forth with them. Let us debate in a civil manner for the purpose of educating some of the forumites here.

Thanks.
I beg to disagree... You even have confidence to debate... Smh! How will you attribute improved electricity, working refineries, *supposed* improved security etc to Buhari? Wake up joor!!! It is only Jesus Christ that can do such miracles in 2 months... Buhari that doesn't even have ministers, regime direction, full of announcements,denials and reversals. Can you count the number of deaths since Buhari took over as a result of Boko Haram activities? A trip to US that brought issues such as refusal to be sold arms to,embarrasment of people that came for town hall meeting, a journey without any female or Nass member? Have you asked yourself why Obama didn't include Nigeria in his Africa visit which was just few days after he put the old Buhari through the stress of going to America. If Nigeria had improved image under Buhari as you claimed, Obama would have added Nigeria to Kenya and Ethiopia. No make me vex o!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Ralphlauren(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2015
passingshot
midolian

honestly, the mere fact that the drunkard from otuoke is no more at the helm of affairs in Nigeria is enough for me to rate Buhari a success.

even if Buhari does nothing for the entire 8 years he will be president, i honestly dont care grin grin

the wailing wailers can countinue to wail and cry.

awon were grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by PassingShot(m): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2015
RentedReality:

I worked in the Power sector and can tell you that those reforms can not be implemented over night. It shows ignorance when people comment on issues they have no idea about. I've been to several Power Nigeria conferences with stakeholders and listened in on Q&A sessions. The reforms are real and its implementation is gradual.
The question is, the capacity has been there for over two years, why was there no gas to power the generating station despite massive govt's loan?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by DrWillie(m): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2015
I pity my country. Every day I see people celebrating mediocrity because of there bias. Turning a blind eye where it suits them and over exaggerating little success like its a big deal. I wonder y someone will list bailing out the state govt as an achievement. U mean collecting money from the bank and sharing it is success. Something any Tom, Dick n Harry can do.
And please all these talks about no money in the country is all bullshit. There is less money I agree but the one we have is still more than enough to work. We just had excess before.
concerning BH how will anyone that lives in this country say this goct is recording success. What has the govt done that wasn't done before. As a matter of fact we the rate of death by suicide bombings is at a record peak. Geeeze ppl stop being sentimental. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by PassingShot(m): 9:00am On Jul 31, 2015
Ralphlauren:
passingshot
midolian

honestly, the mere fact that the drunkard from otuoke is no more at the helm of affairs in Nigeria is enough for me to rate Buhari has a success.

even if Buhari does nothing for the entire 8 years he will be president, i honestly dont care grin grin

awon were grin grin
Awon Were indeed!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by abiambo(m): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2015
Passingshit so u know it's only 2 months yet u took some balls to cook up dis rubbish, only to come back and say it's only 2 months anyways I am particularly pained that u put BH as an achievement, a sect that had almost gone extinct before the presidential elections, gej was in sambisa forest too personally thank the brave men of the NA. Tunnels within d forest were found and destroyed, house to house search were conducted in many villages and all dem BH boys ran away to Chad and d likes, now they r back, a bomb even went off dis morning @ a market in maiduguri n u ve d guts to say modest achievement.
As for power is it a non-existn min. For power dat PMB used or did he inaugurate any committee to luk into d power situation?... dear Zombies elections r over so stop giving us campaign promises and start governing... am sure PMB never imagined he'll win if not wat excuse for this delay in kicking off does he have after trying for 12 yrs.... he should ve already had a plan and steps to achieving stuff after the long wait.
Reminds me of the DULLARD AT THE BACK ROW IN MY SECONDARY SCHOOL, DUDE ALWAYS RAISED HIS HAND WEN A TEACHER ASKS ANY QUESTION, SO WE ALL THOUGHT HE HAD BRAINS UNTIL D DAY HE WAS ACTUALLY CALLED TO ANSWER D QUESTION... HE NEVER IMAGINED THAT D TEACHER WOULD EVER LEAVE HIS FRONT ROW PEOPLE TO ASK HIM... FUNNY ENOUGH HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW WAT D QUESTION WAS TALKLESS OF D ANSWER and that's d best description for our dear President and CinC PMB
PassingShot:

It is. Any contrary opinion is appreciated.
Besides, we're talking of two months here.

Counter the points raised or ...... you know nah.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by PassingShot(m): 9:05am On Jul 31, 2015
DrWillie:
I pity my country. Every day I see people celebrating mediocrity because of there bias. Turning a blind eye where it suits them and over exaggerating little success like its a big deal. I wonder y someone will list bailing out the state govt as an achievement. U mean collecting money from the bank and sharing it is success. Something any Tom, Dick n Harry can do.
And please all these talks about no money in the country is all bullshit. There is less money I agree but the one we have is still more than enough to work. We just had excess before.
concerning BH how will anyone that lives in this country say this goct is recording success. What has the govt done that wasn't done before. As a matter of fact we the rate of death by suicide bombings is at a record peak. Geeeze ppl stop being sentimental. SMH
Why didn't the Clueless One do the bail out? If PMB had not done it, you wailers would have wailed still. Na lie?

I guess "virtually empty" is too much for you to understand. That someone in his right sense will claim we had excess money is insane. No, wonder GEJ looted with reckless abandon while leaving many state parastatals in comatose. Is this the way you people from that side reason? I give up on you guys mehn.

look at a bigot saying someone is being sentimental. What an irony!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by ApcSucks: 9:06am On Jul 31, 2015
DropShot:

you now have one like. congratulations. angry

Ok.... do you live on likes? like it freaks you If all my likes are exchange for money I will train you and your generation in school

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by PassingShot(m): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2015
abiambo:
Passingshit so u know it's only 2 months yet u took some balls to cook up dis rubbish, only to come back and say it's only 2 months anyways I am particularly pained that u put BH as an achievement, a sect that had almost gone extinct before the presidential elections, gej was in sambisa forest too personally thank the brave men of the NA. Tunnels within d forest were found and destroyed, house to house search were conducted in many villages and all dem BH boys ran away to Chad and d likes, now they r back, a bomb even went off dis morning @ a market in maiduguri n u ve d guts to say modest achievement.
As for power is it a non-existn min. For power dat PMB used or did he inaugurate any committee to luk into d power situation?... dear Zombies elections r over so stop giving us campaign promises and start governing... am sure PMB never imagined he'll win if not wat excuse for this delay in kicking off does he have after trying for 12 yrs.... he should ve already had a plan and steps to achieving stuff after the long wait.
Reminds me of the DULLARD AT THE BACK ROW IN MY SECONDARY SCHOOL, DUDE ALWAYS RAISED HIS HAND WEN A TEACHER ASKS ANY QUESTION, SO WE ALL THOUGHT HE HAD BRAINS UNTIL D DAY HE WAS ACTUALLY CALLED TO ANSWER D QUESTION... HE NEVER IMAGINED THAT D TEACHER WOULD EVER LEAVE HIS FRONT ROW PEOPLE TO ASK HIM... FUNNY ENOUGH HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW WAT D QUESTION WAS TALKLESS OF D ANSWER and that's d best description for our dear President and CinC PMB
Success is relative in the context of discussion.

Every other thing you wrote is appealing to emotions, fallacies and lies. And of course insults borne out of frustration from the loss at the last polls. Keep wailing!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by oloyede252(m): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2015
TO ALL THE WAILERS CAN ANYONE IF YOU PLEASE STATE THE achievements' OF GEJ IN HIS FIRST TWO MONTH OF PREEIDENCY?

anyone please.
Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2015
I used to be a member of (WWAN) wailing wailers associationof nigeria. But nw I av repented and converted to a buhari fan. The man dey try. I urge all other members of WWAN to convert, b4 its tOo late.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by babasade(m): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2015
I am still trying to search for the meaning of successful ,because I haven't seen any success in this administration..he has been successful travelling and in pictures..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by YetieLee(f): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I said it, I said he will create a thread to defend Buhari and it happened, I must be a prophet!... I knew PassingShot was coming with a counter after the blow you zombies received from barcanista. Eiyaa...No wonder they attack barca, and leave the message being passed across.

Anyway... Since Presidiot Buhari took over;

1. Bokoharam attacks has skyrocketed since the present administration took over, I don't know why Buhari don't want to tackle them head on, maybe because he's sympathetic to their ideology. Do you remember these famous declarations.
* "An attack on Bokoharam is an attack on the north"
* "I will continue to support the spread of Sharia throughout Nigeria".
The above statements were all made by Buhari.

2. The Naira's value has greatly plummeted, The Naira is being exchanged for #245 to a Dollar at present. But Buhari said he will make a Naira equal to a Dollar. grin grin
**waiting**

3. We have become a laughing stock in the comity of nations because of the senile man running the affairs of the country, Imagine a president creating a new country of 'West Germany', A president who doesn't know the meaning of "inclusive development", A president who doesn't know the meaning of his party. (disregard the OP's seventh point, It's all hogwash)

4. The Liar OP still went ahead to credit the working of the refineries to Buhari, even after the man has denied it. That's to tell you the kind of propagandists that are found in APC.

5. He said power supply has improved, Yes, that is right. Now help me ask him which power plant Buhari built since he took over in may, Has he appointed a Power minister?... No!. Has Buhari drafted and implemented any power reform...No!. Besides, we are in the rainy season and the water level in the dams are high, This will naturally result to an increase in power supply. As a matter of fact, the improved power supply is as a result of the past administration's power reforms. PassingShot is a pathetic liar, believe him at your own peril.

6. Since Buhari came on board, It's been further Northernization of the country through his appointments and actions. There's no need to talk much on this, It's glaring even to the zombies.

7. The present government has turned governance to a joke, Like I said before, It's now a PHOTOCRACY not a DEMOCRACY.

Bonus: He said foreign reserves has increased, Yes, Why won't it increase??...Buhari has not embarked on anything tangible like capital projects, contracts, etc. So it's bound to increase.

I'm not a fan of writing long epistles like Gbawe, so I'll halt here. Over to the wanking Zombies.
Jst hold on and give this man a chance in ur precious heart. The jonathan u are defending doesn't av a 2month success story. Though its nt like all dis talk will stop him u know.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by gudluckgreat(m): 9:17am On Jul 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
All Uncle Bubu wanted was to sleep in Aso Rock but it is unfortunate that his sai chanting madmen and women don't just see it. grin

Menh! Bubu deserve to be beaten to death with a sledge hammer - I hate saying things I can't deliver but how a 75 yr old man chooses that path surprises me all the time .

Passingshit, when are we going to be free from your shiity thread in this section?

Your post can only be attributed to your name. No offence grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by midolian(m): 9:17am On Jul 31, 2015
Ralphlauren:
passingshot
midolian

honestly, the mere fact that the drunkard from otuoke is no more at the helm of affairs in Nigeria is enough for me to rate Buhari a success.

awon were grin grin
I dey tell u grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Truckpusher(m): 9:19am On Jul 31, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Your post can only be attributed to your name. No offence grin
Gerara here mehn...... cheesy

I guess you're one of those folks that are still waiting for the 5000 kpali from uncle Bubu? grin

Una go here whee! tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Articul8(m): 9:19am On Jul 31, 2015
MizMyColi:
lipsrsealedembarassed
1. Why won't there be increase in foreign reserve?
What capital project has he embarked on?Or isn't money from this reserve meant to be touched? (School me please).

2. What bailout? The same one four governors or so have openly come out to say they haven't received? When did Saint Buhari become a liar? Pray tell.

3. There is nothing these soldiers have done that wasn't done in the GEJ administration.
FYI, there were fresh attacks earlier on a group of fishermen, have you seen the news?

4. What exactly is the status on the ready-to- collect Haliburton bribe money? What is it with this government and "I will" "I will"? Or is the recovery of looted funds selective? Pray tell also.

5. Refineries work because of a certain ex president. PMB asserted that much, so?http://www.ionigeria.com/it-will-be-dishonest-of-me-to-take-credit-for-repair-of-port-harcourt-refinery-buhari/

6. Electrity has improved because a certain ex president laid the ground work. The capacity TCN has now isn't magical, or is it?

7. What image got boosted? Correct if I'm wrong please, but last I checked, Nigerians were transported into this country with trucks used for carrying cows and oranges, and to think mr President visited just a day ago?
What sore, resounding slap could be worse than that?

We told you people that any promise of change without transformation is a cosmetic one. Do you see it playing out before your very eyes?

Mr Man, stop grappling and grasping at straws biko.
It's not by posting links up and down.
When (emphasis on "when"wink PMB starts work, even the dumb will shout alleluia.
But for now....
. Used to think you'r analytical and critical in your thought. Maybe just on romantic issues sha. Stick to that please. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Jman06(m): 9:19am On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:
4. Serious Undergoing Efforts to Recover Our Stolen Money: FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION
Before now, the mantra was "stealing is not corruption". Now it is "Stealing Is Now Corruption" and all treasury looters have started feeling the heat.

Apart from efforts being made locally in this regard, it was the other major reason the president was invited to USA. Despite what the wailers will have us believe, PMB himself has recently said that he has received from USA, some documents that will assist Nigeria in tracking and recovering our stolen money from the looters. Read it here please http://www.punchng.com/news/us-gave-buhari-names-of-oil-thieves-source/ .

Similar efforts are being coordinated with UK, Switzerland, France and others. Read here also http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-traces-looted-funds-to-uk-switzerland-others/

Is it not then an absurdity to read many wailers shouting blue murder whenever we read that EFCC or DSS invites some treasury thieves for questioning? It is absurd because every sane person knows that PMB/VPYO campaigned on the three main cardinal points of ending insurgency, fighting corruption and improving the economy. So, if he fails to go after those who have stolen their future and that of their unborn generations, will the president be deemed successful in his campaign promise?

5. Refineries now Working:
I know many including some PMB supporters will be quick to point me to the president statement that he didn't do anything to make the refineries work. That is another sterling quality of the president but wait, I have some pertinent questions for you.

* Did NNPC/GEJ not tell us in Feb 2015 that N99bn was needed by Nigerian engineers to fix the refineries or not as contained here? http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/nigerian-engineers-to-repair-refineries-for-n99bn-nnpc/

* Did NNPC and GEJ's team not tell us in March of this year that $550 million was needed to fix the refinery or not? give us as contained here? http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nnpc-to-repair-refineries-with-550m/

* On March 6, 2015 (before the election), did GEJ/NNPC not tell us that refineries will not work before 2016 or not? http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/refineriesll-be-back-on-stream-2016-nnpc/

There is no report anywhere that any of the requested sums was paid by the FG to NNPC, yet the refineries have started working!

The fact remains that, had GEJ won the election, the refineries would not have worked, even in 2016. We traveled that deceitful routes with jonathan many times before.

The fact that PMB is known to be on a mission on corruption; with NNPC the number one priority, is what has made NNPC to quickly put its acts together and bring the refineries on board.

Btw, I already did a comprehensive thread on this here https://www.nairaland.com/2392387/buhari-not-jonathan-responsible-refineries

6. Improved Electricity:
Only the bigots will deny the fact that electricity has improved compared to GEJ's era. The miracle we're witnessing here is similar to what is happening with refineries. The Transmission Company of Nigeria has continued to achieve one peak or the other since the coming of PMB. Is it another coincidence? No, it is not.

Through FG's efforts, there have been improvement in gas supply to the generating stations. These generating stations have been there since GEJ's era, how come they couldn't get gas supply despite government granting suppliers various loans? The answer is that the suppliers and some PHCN big wigs connive to elope with the loans while keeping Nigerians in darkness. But with a new Sheriff in town, they dare not try the same nonsense. End of story. https://www.nairaland.com/2487750/again-tcn-records-new-power#36402389

7. Nigeria Image Boosted:
I don't think I need to say much here as comments from notable citizens and international figures are a testament to this fact. Even, PDP has been somehow forced to eat the humble pie when they declared that "Buhari is the only clean man in APC". To many of us, this is a huge difference between the two parties. After all, PMB/VPYO are the representatives of the change we fought for.

To attempt to put things into perspective, take a good look at the Nigeria PMB inherited from the Otuoke man.

God Bless Nairaland
God Bless Patriotic Nigerians
God Bless PMB/VPYO
God Bless Nigeria
THE WRITER OF THIS POST IS A SHAMELESS BIGOT.

This is the height of delusion!
Even buhari gave credit to Jonathan for all the improvements we are seeing today.
But these f00lish azzlickers of his are too deluded that they can't toe the same path as their slavemaster.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Jesusloveyou: 9:20am On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:

A self acclaimed "independent observer". Kudos to you boy. What type of bigotry is yours?
independent bigotry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2015
SO MY FRIENDS - DIS IS THE IDIOT WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING. FOR.. - Dis goat forgot all dis things he listed where createdb BY GEJ! 80% Of it! : My sister cooked rice & Lot's
Wife was standing in the background looking at her like 'oh
you not gon use me at all?'
View details ·
consigliere
SeverusSnape:
I said it, I said he will create a thread to defend Buhari and it happened, I must be a prophet!... I knew PassingShot was coming with a counter after the blow you zombies received from barcanista. Eiyaa...No wonder they attack barca, and leave the message being passed across.

1. Bokoharam attacks has skyrocketed since the present administration took over, I don't know why Buhari don't want to tackle them head on, maybe because he's sympathetic to their ideology. Do you remember these famous declarations.

2. The Naira's value has greatly plummeted, The Naira is being exchanged for #245 to a Dollar at present. But Buhari said he will make a Naira equal to a Dollar. grin grin
**waiting**

3. We have become a laughing stock in the comity of nations because of the senile man running the affairs of the country, Imagine a president creating a new country of 'West Germany', A president who doesn't know the meaning of "inclusive development", A president who doesn't know the meaning of his party. (disregard the OP's seventh point, It's all hogwash)

4. The Liar OP still went ahead to credit the working of the refineries to Buhari, even after the man has denied it. That's to tell you the kind of propagandists that are found in APC.

5. He said power supply has improved, Yes, that is right. Now help me ask him which power plant Buhari built since he took over in may, Has he appointed a Power minister?... No!. Has Buhari drafted and implemented any power reform...No!. Besides, we are in the rainy season and the water level in the dams are high, This will naturally result to an increase in power supply. As a matter of fact, the improved power supply is as a result of the past administration's power reforms. PassingShot is a pathetic liar, believe him at your own peril.

6. Since Buhari came on board, It's been further Northernization of the country through his appointments and actions. There's no need to talk much on this, It's glaring even to the zombies.

7. The present government has turned governance to a joke, Like I said before, It's now a PHOTOCRACY not a DEMOCRACY.

Bonus: He said foreign reserves has increased, Yes, Why won't it increase??...Buhari has not embarked on anything tangible like capital projects, contracts, etc. So it's bound to increase.

I'm not a fan of writing long epistles like Gbawe, so I'll halt here. Over to the wanking Zombies.
Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Atlantian: 9:21am On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:

No. Suicide attack has increased and it's a sign of desperation and frustration. And that is also in decline now

Yes, in black market. It remains 197 through the official means (the banks).

On the contrary, we have become more appreciated. If you have evidence to what you say bring it.

Read, read and read my friend.

Good you agreed that power supply has increased. GEJ neither built any power plant too. The reason for increase in the power transmitted as explained by the TCN is already given to you.

Just like BH suicide bombings are a sign of weakness, your insults are too.

Have you no shame ? By now I expected you to be hiding your dog face.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by PassingShot(m): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
independent bigotry
Exactly! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by BOWOTO(m): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2015
not4sure:
Nairaland house of thread and counter thread......

To all Nigerians is too early to condemn and commend the administration of PMB. And i Just pray things get better and the only way for this right decision by the president..So I pray for right decision from him
My brother, leave sentiment,open your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by PassingShot(m): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2015
[s]
Jman06:
THE WRITER OF THIS POST IS A SHAMELESS BIGOT.

This is the height of delusion!
Even buhari gave credit to Jonathan for all the improvements we are seeing today.
But these f00lish azzlickers of his are too deluded to toe the same path as their slavemaster.

[/s]
Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Articul8(m): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2015
MizMyColi:
GEJ neither built power plants, maybe.

But there were reforms, which have resulted in the Discos you see today.

I'm well aware too that billions of Naira have been pumped into this issue of power generation.

I read this thread and I feel an insult to my sensibilities.

When Barcanista created his thread on this matter, I did not comment directly on the topic. I had my reasons.
I felt that the man Buhari needs more time, despite the huff and puff he employed during the campaign period, however, Barca was on point.

But to see a thread claiming some hogwash unrivalled
success?
Dyamn, you guys just know how to force a person's fingers even when they don't feel like it. Don't you?
undecided
. This is a better stand point. Balanced!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by gudluckgreat(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
Gerara here mehn...... cheesy

I guess you're one of those folks that are still waiting for the 5000 kpali from uncle Bubu? grin

Una go here whee! tongue

Lol as if u get choice. If bubu do good. E go affect u,if e do bad e go still affect you.
So which one u dey? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by abiambo(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2015
U mustn't bring odas down or down play oda ppls success to feel successful.. u guys dat aren't feeling frustrated by d monster Dullard u ve created, do well to stop insulting GEJ...
AM SURE IF GEJ IS AROUND UR VILLAGE, UR FATHER EVEN UR VILLAGE KING WILL SHAKE HIM WITH 2 HANDS WHILE BOWING THEIR HEADS .
PassingShot:

Success is relative in the context of discussion.

Every other thing you wrote is appealing to emotions, fallacies and lies. And of course insults borne out of frustration from the loss at the last polls. Keep wailing!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2015
Hiploko:
I beg to disagree... You even have confidence to debate... Smh! How will you attribute improved electricity, working refineries, *supposed* improved security etc to Buhari? Wake up joor!!! It is only Jesus Christ that can do such miracles in 2 months... Buhari that doesn't even have ministers, regime direction, full of announcements,denials and reversals. Can you count the number of deaths since Buhari took over as a result of Boko Haram activities? A trip to US that brought issues such as refusal to be sold arms to,embarrasment of people that came for town hall meeting, a journey without any female or Nass member? Have you asked yourself why Obama didn't include Nigeria in his Africa visit which was just few days after he put the old Buhari through the stress of going to America. If Nigeria had improved image under Buhari as you claimed, Obama would have added Nigeria to Kenya and Ethiopia. No make me vex o!!!
You can do well to tell us if it's the APC that said the refineries would start working in 2016.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Goddygee(m): 9:26am On Jul 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

**waiting**

my broda, dnt mind all dis masturbators lies and propaganda has infested their sence of reasoning...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by abagoro(m): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2015
babajero:
1. Foreign reserve while nigerian naira is getting more valueless than cedis.

2. He is just paying part of his debt, same money that was used to campaign for him.

3. Which success before gej handed over bh was attacking only from sambisa, but immediately he handed over buhari demolished every checkpoints giving bh access into cities, they even rented houses to perpetrate their evil, what buhari planned to do is to make it seem as if gej didn't do anything about bh, then he will use the same arms procured by the same clueless one as they call him to fight the war that was almost won before hand over, so tell me who is now clueless and dumb.

4. My contribution, buhari should retain the position of minister of tourism for himself because it really suits him.

Actually Naira appreciated in June. The tremendous loss in value happened under Jonathan but could have been worse now if not for Buhari.

http://www.cenbank.org/rates/exrate.asp?year=2015&month=6

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by bilal4riid(m): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I said it, I said he will create a thread to defend Buhari and it happened, I must be a prophet!... I knew PassingShot was coming with a counter after the blow you zombies received from barcanista. Eiyaa...No wonder they attack barca, and leave the message being passed acros

Wailing Affects brains ooo.
BH has no direction nw unlike b4 when de r organised, chased away soldiers and went with arms(indirect way of supplying the weapons to them)
2 BH then can move in no of hilluxes to attack community
3 shekau ( Gej spoke man) use to come out on camera blah blah they do dat they destroy that, he jst disappear as his pay master no more there
4 BH uses Nigerian airspace flying jets distributing papers prior to the scheduled general election that no muslim approach polling unit for his life at the time it's known pdp don't want elections( BH =pdp)
5 BH are bold enough to even alerts their target and go ahead for the destruction
6 powerful letter written by Nigerian Army abt inadequate equipment nor the soldiers allowance is paid on due. There was confusions in army camps then, while BH enjoy organised system. EVEN chief of deffence staff has said he lead army with lack of equipments
6 the BH are pushed to the wall , their weapons supply is cut, i.e they are being caught at check point e.g what happened at damaged-borno express check point
The list is endless

**waiting**

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) / Okonjo-Iweala Dancing To Psquare's 'Chop My Money' - Video / Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.