Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

To The Guys: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Man's Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Guys: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Man's Heart? (1231 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Guys: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Man's Heart? by mekus15: 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
Which of the following is the easiest way to a man's heart? a. His Stomach. b. His joy-stick. C. All of the above. d. Non of the above.
Re: To The Guys: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Man's Heart? by ladyF(f): 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
shocked
Re: To The Guys: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Man's Heart? by DonX001: 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
For me...the joystick!
wink cool shocked grin

I dont eat much, so food isn't really a big deal for me.
Re: To The Guys: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Man's Heart? by titosantana(m): 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
All of the above
Re: To The Guys: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Man's Heart? by therealdeal10: 12:19am On Jul 31, 2015
C buh puna suppose replace joystick
Re: To The Guys: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Man's Heart? by TIDDOLL(m): 12:28am On Jul 31, 2015
The Heart is ryt there!!!...just be natural...no need to propagate through a MEDIUM.....
Re: To The Guys: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Man's Heart? by Gurgle(f): 12:32am On Jul 31, 2015
therealdeal10:
C buh puna suppose replace joystick

Gaasshh

you look so innocent in your picture
Re: To The Guys: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Man's Heart? by slimSin: 2:06am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Gaasshh

you look so innocent in your picture
You looking for boyfriend? Why you look into is picture at the first place
Re: To The Guys: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Man's Heart? by therealdeal10: 5:27am On Jul 31, 2015
Cuz am 2ruly innocent wink
Re: To The Guys: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Man's Heart? by popweezy(m): 5:49am On Jul 31, 2015
cry
Re: To The Guys: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Man's Heart? by tpiander: 7:15am On Jul 31, 2015
gay thread
Re: To The Guys: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Man's Heart? by Gurgle(f): 7:47am On Jul 31, 2015
slimSin:

don't you look at the picture to see who's talking
Re: To The Guys: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Man's Heart? by Gurgle(f): 7:47am On Jul 31, 2015
therealdeal10:
Cuz am 2ruly innocent wink

Hm! grin Ok o
Re: To The Guys: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Man's Heart? by Picaxxo(m): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2015
slimSin:

Ediots like you are the real reason girls find it hard to express themselves.
Re: To The Guys: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Man's Heart? by slimSin: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

don't you look at the picture to see who's talking
Sure babe.. I like you

Y'all should check out my song
https://www.nairaland.com/2452260/baba-god..when-go-take-blow
Re: To The Guys: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Man's Heart? by mekus15: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2015
tpiander:
gay thread
undecided
Re: To The Guys: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Man's Heart? by bqlekan(m): 11:03am On Jul 31, 2015
where is option E now? thats the only way to my heart
Re: To The Guys: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Man's Heart? by Gurgle(f): 11:03am On Jul 31, 2015
slimSin:

Sure babe.. I like you

Y'all should check out my song
https://www.nairaland.com/2452260/baba-god..when-go-take-blow

Thanks

Tried to listen to your song but the computer didn't allow me. Im sure its nice sha
Re: To The Guys: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Man's Heart? by slimSin: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Thanks

Tried to listen to your song but the computer didn't allow me. Im sure its nice sha

Your computer got virus wink
Re: To The Guys: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Man's Heart? by Gurgle(f): 11:08am On Jul 31, 2015
slimSin:

Your computer got virus wink

Ok
Re: To The Guys: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Man's Heart? by slimSin: 11:09am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok
08098947114 whatsap me I send it to you
Re: To The Guys: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Man's Heart? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 31, 2015
all of the above, a good cook that aint a good shag will be cheated on.

#fact

(1) (Reply)

Ma New Cutey Pie Yum Yum, Cutebumzy / Ex-bba Ghana Rep, Selly Galley Set To Wed. Releases Pre-wedding Photos . / Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.