Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship (1210 Views)

The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) / Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen / The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
It has been said that the kitchen is one of the most Romantic Corner in the house.

Whenever possible, make dishes with your partner. Doing this will have a positive impact in strenghtening your relationship bond.
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by vizkiz: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
there is no place like the kitchen!!!
yeah, those who have had quickies in the kitchen will understand me better! embarassed
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
That's lie
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Cirphrank(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Thank God I like cooking.
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Captainswag225(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
onomeglo:
That's lie
its true. Wont u love it if ur partner helps u in kitchen when he is available?
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
onomeglo:
That's lie
How do you know It is.
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
its true. Wont u love it if ur partner helps u in kitchen when he is available?
lolz.. I would love to... Even forever buh which man can do that for long, in dis present generation
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Cirphrank(m): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
onomeglo:
That's lie

grin see attack! , ya tried it b4 and it didn't work out?
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lol
vizkiz:
there is no place like the kitchen!!!
yeah, those who have had quickies in the kitchen will understand me better! embarassed
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Tuham:
How do you know It is.
yea becos is temperary na
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Captainswag225(m): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
onomeglo:
lolz.. I would love to... Even forever buh which man can do that for long, in dis present generation
lmao, there are alot of them,,, trust me... There is dis neighbour in my area, the bond he and his wife share is soo wonderful. He cooks during weekdays since his comes home early from work and he also assist his wife to cook at weekendz. He even baths their only son at times so dont give up dear. Great guys still exist today.
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cirphrank:

grin see attack! , ya tried it bf and it didn't work out?
ya grin
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by vizkiz: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
lawvelyn:
Lol

seems someone is guilty tongue
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
lmao, there are alot of them,,, trust me... There is dis neighbour in my area, the bond he and his wife share is soo wonderful. He cooks during weekdays since his comes home early from work and he also assist his wife to cook at weekendz. He even baths their only son at times so dont give up dear. Great guys still exist today.
wow that's interesting,I only come across those lazy gluttons,they can't even cook noodles fr their selves

1 Like

Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by fromnigeria(m): 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Its very true! I believe in helping her out there.

1 Like

Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Cirphrank(m): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
onomeglo:
ya grin
Lol, ****awwww***** , sorry sweet, you might want to try it with me.
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cirphrank:

Lol, ****awwww***** , sorry sweet, you might want to try it with me.
really?....sounds interesting.
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Cirphrank(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
onomeglo:
really?....sounds interesting.

The lady might want to give me a medium to reach her online apart from PUBLIC forum. wink
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cirphrank:

The lady might want to give me a medium to reach her online apart from PUBLIC forum. wink
nah....
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Cirphrank(m): 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
onomeglo:
nah....
And here comes a please...
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cirphrank:

And here comes a please...
lolz... Plz that wah? undecided
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Captainswag225(m): 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
onomeglo:
wow that's interesting,I only come across those lazy gluttons,they can't even cook noodles fr their selves
lmao, jux dont give up, i know u will eventually get the ryt guy!
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Cirphrank(m): 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
onomeglo:
lolz... Plz that wah? undecided

***Clears throat as he proposes...*** *kneels as he types*

Would

You

Please

Be

My

Friend?
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cirphrank:

***Clears throat as he proposes...*** *knees as he types*
Would
You
Please
Be
My

Friend?
lmao,nah......... buh will like to be ur foe..
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Cirphrank(m): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
onomeglo:
lmao,nah......... buh will like to be ur foe..

How' bout you put me on deathrow. C'mon please.
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cirphrank:

How' bout you put me on deathrow. C'mon please.
lol@deathrow,buh u ain't a prisoner
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Medunah: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cirphrank and onomeglo, u guys should get a room pls and stop derailing angry

1 Like

Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
Medunah:
lolz...we done ma
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Cirphrank(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Medunah:

And you need to get something too, your Cirphrank.

Or preferably, get less jealous.
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Cirphrank(m): 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
onomeglo:
lol@deathrow,buh u ain't a prisoner

I'm suprised too, guess your law can put anyone on deathrow.
Re: How The Kitchen Can Helps In Strengthening Your Relationship by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
onomeglo:
yea becos is temperary na
due to the nature of man's Function, it is almost impossible to do it all the time nah thats why i said "WHENEVR POSSIBLE" in the post.

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Handle This Situation As The Husband? (photo) / Girls And Recharge Cards / Pls Help Me, Wat Does Dis Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.